Cinematic Female Fighting - Fists/blood/pain - Villainess dominated!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DamselStruction
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is Fem vs. Fem fighting to a decisive finish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this board to enjoy content shared by others, and also to share content that I create myself.
Referral: I was searching for another forum that I remember from the early 2000's and found this board.

Cinematic Female Fighting - Fists/blood/pain - Villainess dominated!

Post by DamselStruction »

Hey Everybody,

One sided bellydigging fistfight/beatup between wimpy villainess Tara Messerschmitt and tough heroine Jordana Leigh. "DEEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES!" Full-Length Download! Long fight, good girl beating up enemy civilian babe Tons of belly punches sinking in with closeup slow motion of the fist actually impacting and sinking in. Bloody face! Finally, the badgirl goes down for good.

Villainess HUMILIATING Defeat

Parachute in deep behind enemy lines with Jordana as she hunts down her soft bodied foe and punches her belly and bloody face past the point of no return!.

Ms. Messerchmitt is one of the women of the wealthy industrialist class, each of whom are being hunted down, cornered and punched and kicked to death by special agents like Jordana in an old fashioned battle of vengeance!

The Fascists are obsessed with the industry of war. Jordana's mission is to hobble her enemy's war production by targeting the elite scientists and engineers who are enabling it from their safe havens behind the lines.

"DEEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES! - Full-Length Download"

Fear is spreading among the elite Fascist women. Several of them have been found after what appear to be long, viscious bare knuckle fights to the finish. The Allied fighting women apparently strike out of nowhere and take no prisoners!

Once they discover one of the Nazi women, they move in swiftly and attack without mercy!

No one's feeling very sorry for Tara Messerschmitt as she succumbs to the rockslide of Jordana's fists... All in a days work for a soldier like Jordana on the front lines!

"DEEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES! Full-Length Download"

DamselStruction
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is Fem vs. Fem fighting to a decisive finish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this board to enjoy content shared by others, and also to share content that I create myself.
Referral: I was searching for another forum that I remember from the early 2000's and found this board.

Re: Cinematic Female Fighting - Fists/blood/pain - Villainess dominated!

Post by DamselStruction »

The Moral Majority gets violent in this boiled over difference of opinion between slutty cam-girl Sativa Verte and uptight old lady Jordana. GET IT HERE - "The Moral Majority" Full-Length Download! First we are treated to the beginning of Sativa's ill-fated camshow which is interrupted by old lady Jordana. After her show is derailed, Sativa throws the old lady out and tries to get back together... but it's all for nothing as old lady Jordana shows up again, but this time she's ready to duke it out for what she sees as decency!

Be a fly on the wall in a sexy camshow girl's hotel room as an uptight religious woman fights her like a moral crusader.

Cyber-slut Sativa is laying her hot butt-smut on thick when she is interrupted accidentally by old lady Motel owner Jordana...

GET IT HERE - "The Moral Majority"

Old lady Jordana is an uptight Bible-Thumper... She's going bare-knuckle "Onward Christian Soldiers!" on slutty cam girl Sativa, slapping her face, punching her in the stomach and ribs repeatedly while working her over!

The haughty arrogance quickly goes out of Sativa when the tide of the conflict turns! That first elbow to the guts changes everything!

Jordana wants to show Sativa the pain is the only wage of her sin!

Finally, after a long and painful fistfight between the old lady and the haughty slut... the slut lies on the dirty floor unconsciouss...

GET IT HERE - "The Moral Majority"

Drizzt

Re: Cinematic Female Fighting - Fists/blood/pain - Villainess dominated!

Post by Drizzt »

A review of Good Riddance

Not much in the way of plot - the nazi villainess is plotting something evil, good girl marches in and they punch each other in the belly until the bad girl is worn down and destroyed.

Even though the good girl takes her share of knocks, the focus is squarely on the bad girl's suffering. Savannah is, in fact, as the clip describes it, "impossibly voluptuous", but her outfit is actually semi-modest. There's a tiny abbreviated thong (which gives you something to look at in the many shots where the camera focuses on her back as she's punched in the belly), but her abundant front is fairly well covered.

A decent selection of slow-motion impacts into the bad girl's body, some shot with inventive flair (from between her legs, from above, etc).

Mostly belly shots, though quite a few punches end up rocking those big tits \ aiming for the crotch and butt. Some blood from the mouth, but no gore.