GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Re: GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

Post by GoodFunFilms »

New Paris video about to drop! Stay Tuned!
Attachments
Paris_ ready.png
Paris_ ready.png (283.6 KiB) Viewed 2015 times
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

PARIS LOVE Stars in 'Secret Agent Mission'
preview at https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com

Secret Agent Mission Starring PARIS LOVE

Scene 1 The Mission

Paris the secret agent is talking through her mission having to take on a male perp who she will seduce with her femine form and her secreat agent weapon training. She practises her forthcoming to moves to ensure success. For her seduction she is wearing over the knee platform boots, a short tight mini skirt and revealing top. Lots of revealing views as the camera catches different angles.

Scene 2 Paris Wins

Secret Agent Paris takes on her spy foe with some trash talk and he admits how hot she looks and is distracting to his purpose. None the less they get down to business and Paris quickly puts him down and then taunts him with her fit toned body before finishing the deal and walking off.

Scene 3 Paris Loses

In a different scene we see Paris take on her rival again but this time it does not turn out well for her and she is a real damsel in distressed before finally being dispatched for good. The camera catches lots of close ups and revealing views as poor Paris breathes her last.

There's a lot more great content to follow.

Inquires or customs:

GFFilms77@gmail.com
Attachments
Collage1.jpg
Collage1.jpg (308.78 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Collage2.jpg
Collage2.jpg (580.5 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Collage3.jpg
Collage3.jpg (509.19 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.13.08 AM-EDIT.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.13.08 AM-EDIT.jpg (93.26 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.27.28 AM-EDIT.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.27.28 AM-EDIT.jpg (192.29 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.06.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.06.23 AM.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1659 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Down for the count and she still looks gorgeous! Anybody with me on that?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.31.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 11.31.43 AM.png (2.31 MiB) Viewed 1322 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hey Guys!

Just letting you know:

Will be shooting early next week with these two popular Models, BB & Paris Love together!

If you've ever wanted to have these ladies act out one of your fantasy ideas, Now is the time! :)

We are moving into customs now and look forward to fullfilling your dream fetish videos.

Order your customs now.

Simple pricing: 1 model 1 Custom for 10 minutes $150 : Both models, 1 Custom, 10 minutes, $300. Digital FX $50 per video. You provide a simple script. Any specific wardrobe requests (eg unifroms) must be paid for unless model already has it. Will be filmed in Apartment setting.

Please keep in mind these are non-nude videos and we are not a movie studio but short clip producers and our productions are very simple. Email for more details but don't wait too long, the opportunity is only a week away.

Email scripts /questions to John B at GFfilms77@gmail.com
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 6.20.15 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 6.20.15 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (530.17 KiB) Viewed 337 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com