GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Re: GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

Post by Awol Nate »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am
and BB looks absolutely gorgeous as an assassin..

What would sell? Well personally I love the use of sexy skimpy outfits, often I find them more erotic than nudity but that is just me.
Morgan would be my pick. And she would have to end up topless. :excited:
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Definitely BB & clone in miniskirts w/a spy type shootout (maybe hiding behind furniture or doorway instead of just standing there. Also support the idea of a plot before the action.
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

XJ, you'll be happy to know that I got some headshots for you from BB. (they might not be great but it's a start). Not huge plots with BB but will implement more drama and plots with Tali Savage as well. Cheers!
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:43 pm XJ, you'll be happy to know that I got some headshots for you from BB. (they might not be great but it's a start). Not huge plots with BB but will implement more drama and plots with Tali Savage as well. Cheers!
OK thanks for doing that, iw ill look out for them
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

heyhey522022 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:32 am Definitely BB & clone in miniskirts w/a spy type shootout (maybe hiding behind furniture or doorway instead of just standing there. Also support the idea of a plot before the action.
BB is in some super sexy dresses and while we didn't get deep into a plot, we did get her into a battle moving around and ducking etc... We'll get better at this...baby steps...appreciate the suggestions!! PS Tali Savage will do more plot stuff :clap:
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Awol Nate wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:51 am
Morgan would be my pick. And she would have to end up topless. :excited:
Morgan Should be shooting late August or September...just FYI Her hair is now all purple :clap:
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Teaser Promo: Quick screen capture from Shooting this weekend. Our Femme Fatales give it and get it!
Attachments
Promo August Shoot.jpg
Promo August Shoot.jpg (328.17 KiB) Viewed 12334 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

WARNING ADULT CONTENT Not for Minors

Images are all Uncensored

Super Spy BB
meets her match in a see through mesh top.

OUR Super Sexy Spy BB is casing the place out when she is confronted by an invisible opponent. We see her dodging and shooting but eventually our heroine is hit and goes down in a sexy defeated mess.

Cheers
John

This set is also available in a Standard Resolution and Large Resolution
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/222 (standard)
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/322 (Large)
Attachments
BB Yellow shorts censored-COLLAGE copy copy.jpg
BB Yellow shorts censored-COLLAGE copy copy.jpg (279.55 KiB) Viewed 11883 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hi Folks,
New release, now available

Agent BB In "Back In Black"

Agent BB faces her toughest assignment

Dressed in a Sexy split-to-the-thigh skin tight black dress our stunning secret agent BB plays out 4 scenes

Scene 1

Agent BB is preparing herself for the mission preparing herself in the bathroom, lots of panning close up shots from front and back. She moves to the bedroom where after some close up shots, she encounters her off screen assassin. She pleads for her life but to no avail as the rebel spy shoots her numerous times forcing BB on to her back with her legs spread wide. Another volley of shots turns her over and more bullet hits penetrate our gorgeous spy leaving her spread eagle on her belly before a long sigh and demise.

Scene 2

Agent BB cases a secret hideout looking for a rumored thumbnail drive apparently hidden in the furniture. With nothing discovered she rests on the Sofa while we enjoy some revealing legs-spread-wide shots. Another rogue Agent confronts Agent BB and shoots her unexpectedly. BB collapses back on the couch with multiple wound and moaning in pain. BB keeps trying to reach for her gun and retaliate but More bullets follow and we see close up shots of BB with legs apart being shot in her torso and again in the back as the bullets jerk her to an exposed position with her butt in the air! Finally a round of bullets put her back on the floor and she expires in pain in an awkward position.

Scene 3

Agent BB is ready for the Kill and confronts a rogue traitor agent. With not much fanfare Agent BB dispenses justice with hot lead into her off screen opponent who goes down while BB stands defiant and victorious over them while caressing her pistol in a suggestive way. Once BB is finished we see close up Upskirt shots as she enjoys her victory.

Scene 4

Agent BB is hot looking hot and sexy with her gun ready for action but is surprised by a treacherous double agent who has betrayed her and fills BB full of lead. After being pushed up against the wall with her legs spread wide we see her slide down the wall and expire in a exposed and vulnerable pose. Super detailed close up shots of BB capture her revealing sexy defeated pose on the ground

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in distress, spy vs spy, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds

There's a lot more great content to follow.
Attachments
BB-BIB-PROMO-HEADER.jpg
BB-BIB-PROMO-HEADER.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 11353 times
PROMO BB BIB.png
PROMO BB BIB.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 11353 times
BB BIB COLLAGE 2.jpg
BB BIB COLLAGE 2.jpg (453.46 KiB) Viewed 11353 times
BB BIB COLLAGE 1.jpg
BB BIB COLLAGE 1.jpg (446.75 KiB) Viewed 11353 times
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.31.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.31.14 AM.png (1.92 MiB) Viewed 11353 times
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.38.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.38.53 AM.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 11353 times
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.41.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 11.41.10 AM.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 11353 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Good Morning? or Afternoon, who really cares after seeing these pics of Fabulous BB who makes Spy work look Hot! See this Image set and bonus pics here:
http://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/pink1
Attachments
Clone 8 Image Set-COLLAGE.jpg
Clone 8 Image Set-COLLAGE.jpg (503.13 KiB) Viewed 11121 times
BB Pink Image Set COLLAGE (1).jpg
BB Pink Image Set COLLAGE (1).jpg (556.52 KiB) Viewed 11121 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

TEASER ALERT!

Who's legs are these?
Snippet from an upcoming Good Fun Films release of a legend in our community. Any ideas as to who belongs to these amazing legs?? :love: :clap: :supes: :lol2:
Attachments
Who's legs are these.gif
Who's legs are these.gif (8.81 MiB) Viewed 10837 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
birairi

Post by birairi »

Tomiko?
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

birairi wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:47 amTomiko?
Birairi, you are absolutely correct! You know a good set of legs when you see them! Congrats! :clap: :clap: :clap:
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

For GUNFUN fans of Tomiko and miniskirts:
Get it at:
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/tom1

MINISKIRT SPY Starring TOMIKO

The legendary Tomiko must prove her worth!

Super Sexy Tomiko is wearing a super short tight miniskirt, heels and fitted top which any Sexy Spy knows is the way to distract their opponent and look fabulous doing Spy work!

Scene 1 Invisible Spy

Agent Tomiko is lying on the bed looking ridiculously sexy when she hears a noise. She stands up to investigate more and we get some close up camera shots that show Tomiko's amazing legs! All of a sudden we are blacked out in a digital interference view where we hear a battle going on and then are transported to see Tomiko lying on the ground in trouble. Things go from bad to worse as our hot sexy agent is attacked and is defeated. We see close up Upskirt and shots of Tomiko once she has hit the floor. Not good for our Agent!

Scene 2 Tomiko Wins!

Agent Tomiko comes out of hiding to confront a spy. A battle ensures and Tomiko is victorious. She poses and gloats over the spy while trash talking and letting the spy see her sexy legs spread wide whist standing above.

Scene 3 A Bad Headache

Agent Tomiko is Standing ready for action with her legs spread wide. The camera gives us long lingering views as it pans up and down her hard chiseled body. All of a sudden she hears and intruder and gets ready to battle but instead is defeated by a head shot. Poor Tomiko falls to the ground while losing her shoes exposing her lovely feet to the world which the camera shows us close up.. We see the defeated Agent, her legs spread wide with uspkirt views as she moans in pain before succumbing.

Scene 4 The Stairs

It's sexy 007 Agent Tomiko at her best. She descends the back stairs at the enemies secret head quarters and we are treated to long close up views of Tomiko's shapely chiseled cavies and thighs as her short tight miniskirt reveals them to us moving stealthy up the stairs. When reaching the landing she disappears into the hall and we can only hear the sounds of a battle that Agent Tomiko wins. She then re-enters the stairwell and climbs to the next landing, again we are treated to amazing views of Tomiko's legs and she holds various sexy and aggressive poses as a sexy super spy does!

Finally she exits into a hall and faces an off screen nemesis but has bad luck when her offense fails her. She is taken down and we see her suffer on both her back and belly with her legs spread wide showing generous panty views before being utterly defeated.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in distress, spy vs spy, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds

Inquires or customs:

GFFilms77@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: @GFunfilms

Instagram: goodfunfilms7
Attachments
FULL JPEG Tomiko Main Promo.jpg
FULL JPEG Tomiko Main Promo.jpg (287.76 KiB) Viewed 10482 times
Tomiko Collage Miniskirt Spy.jpg
Tomiko Collage Miniskirt Spy.jpg (644.54 KiB) Viewed 10482 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.51.53 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.51.53 AM.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 10482 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 10.02.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 10.02.44 AM.png (2.23 MiB) Viewed 10482 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.52.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.52.58 AM.png (2.13 MiB) Viewed 10482 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.58.30 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 9.58.30 AM.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 10482 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 10.01.17 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 10.01.17 AM.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 10482 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 10.15.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 10.15.14 AM.png (2.64 MiB) Viewed 10482 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Includes Nudity (No Underwear)

The Incredibly Hot Tali Savage returns as Black Viper!
goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/viper

Smoking Hot Tali Savage is wearing a super short fitted see-through lingerie style dress, heels and absolutely no underwear!

In fact Tali starts the scene by admiring herself in the mirror then turning to the camera asks the most important question, Panties or No Panties?

Tali answers the question herself by declaring that NO panties is the the only way to go and with that, we are left with nothing to the imagination as we are treated to a bare naked view of Tali's private parts when the camera shows the right angle. (And there's plenty of that!)

Tali then appears in the spy den after defeating her male spy. She declares herself the ultimate winner and revels in the fact that no-one can beat her, all while posing with her hands on her hips looking strong and sexy.

However, things quickly take a turn and an off camera Spy dispensed justice that puts Tali down on the floor in a vulnerable position. The tables have turned and we see Tali take more and more punishment from her spy opponent with her body quivering with pain and being defeated. There is nothing hiding her most private parts as we watch Tali writhe and quiver on the ground whilst being defeated for good.

We see the defeated Agent, her legs spread wide with close up views as she moans in pain before succumbing.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in distress, spy vs spy, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up revealing shots with NO underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds

For this clip go to:
goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/viper

Inquires or customs:

GFFilms77@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: @GFunfilms

Instagram: goodfunfilms7
Attachments
Tali-Black-Viper-Main-Promo.jpg
Tali-Black-Viper-Main-Promo.jpg (186.21 KiB) Viewed 9999 times
BLACK-VIPER-COLLAGE-2.jpg
BLACK-VIPER-COLLAGE-2.jpg (535.74 KiB) Viewed 9999 times
FACE-UP-1.jpg
FACE-UP-1.jpg (176.98 KiB) Viewed 9999 times
FACE-UP-CLOSE.jpg
FACE-UP-CLOSE.jpg (190.11 KiB) Viewed 9999 times
UPDRESS.jpg
UPDRESS.jpg (121.81 KiB) Viewed 9999 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com