GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Re: GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Sneak peak of the super sexy Savannah Costello Gunslinger being released tomorrow:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.04.25 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.04.25 AM.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 3379 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.04.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.04.37 AM.png (1.91 MiB) Viewed 3378 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.05.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 12.05.34 AM.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3378 times
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

AS Promised, Latest release featuring the incredibly sexy Savannah Costello is up.
Preview at: https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/savannah2
Attachments
Miniskirt-Gunslinger.jpg
Miniskirt-Gunslinger.jpg (214.99 KiB) Viewed 3229 times
SAVAN COLLAGE 9.jpg
SAVAN COLLAGE 9.jpg (568.86 KiB) Viewed 3228 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 10.57.12 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 10.57.12 AM.png (1.63 MiB) Viewed 3228 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.08.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.08.07 AM.png (1.36 MiB) Viewed 3228 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.09.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.09.16 AM.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3228 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.10.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.10.49 AM.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3228 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.11.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.11.42 AM.png (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3228 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.11.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.11.58 AM.png (2.34 MiB) Viewed 3228 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.12.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-10 at 11.12.51 AM.png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 3228 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:21 pm AS Promised, Latest release featuring the incredibly sexy Savannah Costello is up.
Preview at: https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/savannah2
Mmmm... put down, laid out, ready to be used and abandoned. Waste not, want not! :twisted:
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:37 pm

Mmmm... put down, laid out, ready to be used and abandoned. Waste not, want not! :twisted:
Skyking, Did you get to see the preview of the video at gumroad?
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:23 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:37 pm

Skyking, Did you get to see the preview of the video at gumroad?
I didn't see a preview, but the stills were enough to make me buy the video. She is quite the sexy MILF! I loved the way she described how killing made her feel, especially when she talked about killing other sexy women, it really set the stage for her own death. I'm sure he'd have screwed her lifeless body after. :razz:
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

SkyKing: LOL OMG you are so funny. Yes I agree she really did set the scene...Any comments on the video itself? I think I'm the only producer that gives so much upskirt action (dare I say) and I hope to think that folks enjoy it!
Cheers....
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:40 pm SkyKing: LOL OMG you are so funny. Yes I agree she really did set the scene...Any comments on the video itself? I think I'm the only producer that gives so much upskirt action (dare I say) and I hope to think that folks enjoy it!
Cheers....
Absolutely LOVED the upskirts! The way she kept touching herself in the prologue, she looked like she was begging to be screwed. Lifting the hem on her skirt a number of times made me wish she would just go ahead and rub her panty. :razz:

She earned the brutality of her put down, and I loved when she said, "You got me!" A woman that sexy would find it hard to believe that any man would want to put her down, which makes her death even sexier! If I'd been the shooter, I'd have probably added the humiliation element to her defeat by telling her that I'd screw her body after she was dead, or that I'd strip her and leave her to be found. She was so proud, I'd want to take that pride, in addition to her life!

I categorize females as either girls, ladies, or women. Girls are young and inexperienced, they are your first crush. They need guidance, but are a lot of fun to teach. Ladies are the ones you take home to meet the parents, sexy but also refined, making the bedroom secrets all the more fun! Women, well women are the ones you pick up at a bar and from the first word, you both know it will end in a bed. Some, bridge categories, some define it. Savannah is all WOMAN! She looked really turned on by making this! :razz:

On a side note, I like seeing some more mature women in videos like this. Savannah, Tracy, and Claire Irons are sexy as hell, and project a power that girls and ladies don't bring, and it makes their defeat even hotter! Don't you have another Claire video in the works? How about more of Tracy? It would be really great to see two of them going at each other and swapping losses! :D
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:08 am
GoodFunFilms wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:40 pm SkyKing: LOL OMG you are so funny. Yes I agree she really did set the scene...Any comments on the video itself? I think I'm the only producer that gives so much upskirt action (dare I say) and I hope to think that folks enjoy it!
Cheers....
Absolutely LOVED the upskirts! The way she kept touching herself in the prologue, she looked like she was begging to be screwed. Lifting the hem on her skirt a number of times made me wish she would just go ahead and rub her panty. :razz:

She earned the brutality of her put down, and I loved when she said, "You got me!" A woman that sexy would find it hard to believe that any man would want to put her down, which makes her death even sexier! If I'd been the shooter, I'd have probably added the humiliation element to her defeat by telling her that I'd screw her body after she was dead, or that I'd strip her and leave her to be found. She was so proud, I'd want to take that pride, in addition to her life!

I categorize females as either girls, ladies, or women. Girls are young and inexperienced, they are your first crush. They need guidance, but are a lot of fun to teach. Ladies are the ones you take home to meet the parents, sexy but also refined, making the bedroom secrets all the more fun! Women, well women are the ones you pick up at a bar and from the first word, you both know it will end in a bed. Some, bridge categories, some define it. Savannah is all WOMAN! She looked really turned on by making this! Too bad that knotted shirt didn't come loose in her writhing... I see a knot, I just want to untie it! :razz:

On a side note, I like seeing some more mature women in videos like this. Savannah, Tracy, and Claire Irons are sexy as hell, and project a power that girls and ladies don't bring, and it makes their defeat even hotter! Don't you have another Claire video in the works? How about more of Tracy? It would be really great to see two of them going at each other and swapping losses! :D
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:10 am
Cheers....
Just a quick response because I don't have a lot of time....I hear you with all of it...

Pretty provactive for sure, as she does nude content, she, (like many models) have no problem with suggestive imagery in front of the camera

The professional the model, the less prompting they need from a verbal perspective and ad libbing flows easy for them, Savannah is a case in point.

I categorize females as either girls, ladies, or women. Girls are young and inexperienced, they are your first crush. They need guidance, but are a lot of fun to teach. Ladies are the ones you take home to meet the parents, sexy but also refined, making the bedroom secrets all the more fun! Women, well women are the ones you pick up at a bar and from the first word, you both know it will end in a bed. Some, bridge categories, some define it. Savannah is all WOMAN! She looked really turned on by making this! Too bad that knotted shirt didn't come loose in her writhing... I see a knot, I just want to untie it! :razz:

I agree completely that the mature women have something to offer but you may be suprised to hear that they are not always popular. I think Tali Savage is very sexy but her sales suggest otherwise. I do want to do another shoot with her soon enough and yes I have more of Claire to come....One as a mini skirt assassin and also as a sword bearing Ninja...Which would you prefer to see first? Stay Tuned lol!
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:07 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:10 am

Just a quick response because I don't have a lot of time....I hear you with all of it...

Pretty provactive for sure, as she does nude content, she, (like many models) have no problem with suggestive imagery in front of the camera

The professional the model, the less prompting they need from a verbal perspective and ad libbing flows easy for them, Savannah is a case in point.

I agree completely that the mature women have something to offer but you may be suprised to hear that they are not always popular. I think Tali Savage is very sexy but her sales suggest otherwise. I do want to do another shoot with her soon enough and yes I have more of Claire to come....One as a mini skirt assassin and also as a sword bearing Ninja...Which would you prefer to see first? Stay Tuned lol!
Mini skirts always get my vote!
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Ok! Done deal Claire in a mini skirt it is....Oh Btw I have a great vid of Tali Savage coming in a short white dress with stripper heels! She looks great! :clap: :love: :excited: :lol2: :clap:
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:52 pm Ok! Done deal Claire in a mini skirt it is....Oh Btw I have a great vid of Tali Savage coming in a short white dress with stripper heels! She looks great! :clap: :love: :excited: :lol2: :clap:
Screenshot? I don't know the name.
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Skyking, I'll get a screen shot for you in the next day or so...

New Video Starring Claire Irons is fresh off the press: Miniskirt Secret Agent
It has 3 scenes and your choice, you can buy scene 1, 2 & 3 or all 3 together with a discount for buying all 3 :clap:
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/claire2
LMK what y'all think!
Attachments
MAIN-PSD-CLAIRE-BLUE-MINI.jpg
MAIN-PSD-CLAIRE-BLUE-MINI.jpg (219.72 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
COLLAGE 5 -1.jpg
COLLAGE 5 -1.jpg (376.96 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
COLLAGE 4-2.jpg
COLLAGE 4-2.jpg (301.84 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
COLLAGE 7.jpg
COLLAGE 7.jpg (377.46 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

She's back!
The amazing TALI SAVAGE returns to GOOD FUN FILMS this weekend...
A Secret Agent that defies description! :excited: :excited: :love:
A very campy story but great visually with a few different outfits thrown in for good measure along with those great camera angles we're known for!
Let me know what you think!

John B
Attachments
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.31.50 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.31.50 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (365.44 KiB) Viewed 905 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.26.56 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.26.56 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (537.51 KiB) Viewed 904 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 pm She's back!
The amazing TALI SAVAGE returns to GOOD FUN FILMS this weekend...
A Secret Agent that defies description! :excited: :excited: :love:
A very campy story but great visually with a few different outfits thrown in for good measure along with those great camera angles we're known for!
Let me know what you think!

John B
Oh, FUCK!

Total WOMAN! That first outfit would be perfect for her to be strangled with her own top! There's something very sexy about her in those glasses in the second shot. You should consider using them more with her. I will always prefer skirts to pants but that damn t-shirt on her, showing off her perfect set with those large, hard nipples is SO hot! It makes me wish the killer could strip it off her after she's dead! Does she do topless work? It certainly looks like we get a pretty good look at them in that sheer top in the first outfit, and I'd be surprised if they don't slip into view in that ragged dress if she does any moving around!

She's another magnificent MILF cougar! The kind I dreamed of banging when I was a teenager, and I'd still bang now! :razz: :clap: