GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hi Folks,

John B saying Hi! I'm a long time community member. I have on a few rare occasions posted on boards as 'manoman' or 'miamiman' and have decided to go from consuming clips to also making them!

You can expect a variety of genres but we are starting with a theme of Not-to-serious (almost campy) Gun Fun series called 'Mirror Clone Showdown' where our Models battle it out with a clone of themselves.
In this series you'll find great camera angles of our Powerful Winners and Defeated losers. We love upskirts so if you enjoy that as well, you'll know it will be a given. :clap:
Currently you can buy our clips on Gumroad: https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com with more stores to come soon
Ok enough drivel, Here's a couple of releases, Please check it out and we welcome feedback!

Cheers John
Mirror Clone Showdown 5
Mirror Clone Showdown 3
Attachments
TALY PROMO SHOT 2-COLLAGE.jpg
TALY PROMO SHOT 2-COLLAGE.jpg (530.09 KiB) Viewed 19200 times
Cone 3 Collage.jpg
Cone 3 Collage.jpg (588.97 KiB) Viewed 19200 times
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Re: GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

Looks cool , models got hot looking belly.

Can you guys add bullet wound effects (make up) it would be awesome :excited: :excited:
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hi ilovebellyshooting.

Yes, absolutely! As a new studio, we are ramping things up progressively but bullet wound FX (both make up and digital) are coming :)
Thanks for the suggestion!
John B
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

Good looking girls . A good new idea ,and good fun.
I wish you an abundance of good fortune .

Nekosan
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I am very interested if you can do some headshot scenes or demises, somehow
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

nekosan1 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:33 pm Good looking girls . A good new idea ,and good fun.
I wish you an abundance of good fortune .

Nekosan
Hi Nekosan

Thanks so much for your kind words and vote of confidence! Really appreciate it :) :clap:
Cheers John B
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:39 am I am very interested if you can do some headshot scenes or demises, somehow
Hey xj900uk, I know you have been a long time member of the community :clap:
Regarding headshot scenes, sure, we can easily include some in upcoming shoots, but can you be a little more specific regarding demises?
You can email me directly if you wish.

Cheers John B
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hey Guys, this one is already up at Gumroad "Mirror Clone Showdown 4" Starring the sexy Bonita; Here are some pics. I'm playing catch up! Cheers John B!
Attachments
Bonita Jeans Collage.jpg
Bonita Jeans Collage.jpg (549.69 KiB) Viewed 18330 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hey Team! Just out today and now on Gumroad, it's

MIRROR CLONE SHOWDOWN 6
Its battle #6

Blonde vs Blonde Secret Agent Showdown

Its Spy Vs Spy action in this campy takedown of our blonde clone

There can be only one! With a hot winner and her clone loser, we have two spy's going head to head in Mirror Clone Showdown 6. Our heroine is looking hotter then ever in a short mini dress and sky high heels! Her clone is wearing Silver shorts and fitted top. A great sexy spy look! Oh and don't forget the stripper heels for extra sexy-ness on our clone! The camera follows both girls with great close ups during our battle for Bitch supremacy

Our model looks totally hot and we love her pretend reactions and moans!

Gun fun fans, don't miss the action!

There's a lot more great content to follow.

Best to all!

John B
Attachments
CLONE 6 PROMO SHOT 2-COLLAGE.jpg
CLONE 6 PROMO SHOT 2-COLLAGE.jpg (588.44 KiB) Viewed 17745 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
squatso

Post by squatso »

would be better with less posing and modeling along with more shootings and deaths
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Ok. Thanks Squato, Appreciate the feedback! Will consider that in future filming sessions.
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
squatso

Post by squatso »

John,

Thanks. In my opinion the films are too expensive for just one shooting.
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Noted. Pricing is a whole other discussion and value is a very subjective term. But thanks for making me think about it. :clap: I'll take that on board also! :approve:
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I jumped into your Gumroad site and had a look a round. Will there be any nudity featured in your videos? There's a warning indicating the site is for adults, but I don't see any material that crosses into anything like an "R" rating. I'm a fan of topless nudity in my fetish material, and a some of your actresses are nicely busty. Just wondering if you will feature any nudity.
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Sent you a PM
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com