GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Re: GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

Post by GoodFunFilms »

@skyking I have to agree. She does make that Tshirt look good. Actually with this girl, I have trouble getting her to keep her clothes on would you believe!!
I don't think she would mind doing topless. You can always order a custom if you want! :clap: :D
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Just in time for the weekend, TALI SAVAGE stars in SAVAGE SEDUCTION
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/tali2

WARNING ADULT CONTENT Not for Minors

TALI SAVAGE Stars in "Savage Seduction!"

This version features digital FX like blood hits, muzzle flash and gun sounds.

Tali Savage plays a secret agent bent on a seductive and direct strategy in 4 scenes.

THE Store currently has censored white stars for sensitive viewing. The video product is uncensored with the transparent top leaving nothing to the imagination.

Scene 1 The Mission and the Search

Tali is dressed in a see through white fitted top, black tight pants revealing her midriff and high heeled ankle boots. Tali begins by reading her mission and determining that her opponent is no match for her and she will take them out. We next see Tali in the enemy's lair looking for her target while posing provocitively. Of course we get fantastic close up views that Good Fun Films is known for.

Scene 2 Agent Savage Takes Down Her Target

Secret Agent Tali Savage finds her target and finishes them off with little fanfare, telling her target that they are done for and then delivering the goods. After the target goes down, Agent Savage stands victorious in sexy manner smiling that she has done her job.

Scene 3 Agent Savage plans her Seduction

Agent Savage has determined that in order to better take out her targets, she should seduce them wearing various outfits and decides to try them on to see how they look. We see her posing in front of the mirror and giving the viewers some wonderful closeups and angles while she presents her first outfit (described above), then we see a tight minidress with no front or back, just cutout lines and designer stay up stockings with 6 inch heel matching platform shoes. We can see her underwear clearly!

NextTali presents a matching Lingerie set that is also see through with black mesh with red accents. Her mesh stockings are attached with suspender belt. Lingerie lovers will like this.

Lastly we see a studded black leather dominatrix bikini and thigh high boots along with matching elbo high gloves. Incredibly seductive and alluring.

Scene 4 Agent Tali Savage Goes Down

As Agent Savage leaves the room of her victory, she gets ambushed from the back in a surprise attack. She tries to fight back but is too wounded and succumbs. We are treated to seeing her close up, arching her back and moaning as she fades away.

Elements: Secret Agent, Lingerie, Sexy Outfits, femme fatale, damsel in distress, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds, white top, thigh high boot, High Heeled boots,

Fetish points:

*Strong sexy female / Defeated damsel in Distress

*Tight Sexy Clothing / Lingerie (in one scene only)

*Provocative camera angles, close ups

*Legs spread wide as Victim

* Moaning / emotional reactions

*Wounds to the belly, breast, back, quivering.

There's a lot more great content to follow.

Inquires or customs:

GFFilms77@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: @GFunfilms

Instagram: goodfunfilms7
Attachments
TALL-Main-Promo-Tali-Savage-Seduction.jpg
TALL-Main-Promo-Tali-Savage-Seduction.jpg (113.92 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.31.50 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.31.50 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (365.44 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.26.56 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.26.56 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (537.51 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.32.56 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.32.56 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (345.93 KiB) Viewed 3401 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.31.32 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.31.32 PM.jpg (254.56 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.29.19 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.29.19 PM.jpg (301.52 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.32.56 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.32.56 PM.jpg (277.34 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.35.05 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.35.05 PM.jpg (249.14 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.35.48 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.35.48 PM.jpg (264.77 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.37.22 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-20 at 10.37.22 PM.jpg (235.84 KiB) Viewed 3400 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:51 pm Just in time for the weekend, TALI SAVAGE stars in SAVAGE SEDUCTION
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/tali2

WARNING ADULT CONTENT Not for Minors

TALI SAVAGE Stars in "Savage Seduction!"

This version features digital FX like blood hits, muzzle flash and gun sounds.

Tali Savage plays a secret agent bent on a seductive and direct strategy in 4 scenes.

THE Store currently has censored white stars for sensitive viewing. The video product is uncensored with the transparent top leaving nothing to the imagination.

Scene 1 The Mission and the Search

Tali is dressed in a see through white fitted top, black tight pants revealing her midriff and high heeled ankle boots. Tali begins by reading her mission and determining that her opponent is no match for her and she will take them out. We next see Tali in the enemy's lair looking for her target while posing provocitively. Of course we get fantastic close up views that Good Fun Films is known for.

Scene 2 Agent Savage Takes Down Her Target

Secret Agent Tali Savage finds her target and finishes them off with little fanfare, telling her target that they are done for and then delivering the goods. After the target goes down, Agent Savage stands victorious in sexy manner smiling that she has done her job.

Scene 3 Agent Savage plans her Seduction

Agent Savage has determined that in order to better take out her targets, she should seduce them wearing various outfits and decides to try them on to see how they look. We see her posing in front of the mirror and giving the viewers some wonderful closeups and angles while she presents her first outfit (described above), then we see a tight minidress with no front or back, just cutout lines and designer stay up stockings with 6 inch heel matching platform shoes. We can see her underwear clearly!

NextTali presents a matching Lingerie set that is also see through with black mesh with red accents. Her mesh stockings are attached with suspender belt. Lingerie lovers will like this.

Lastly we see a studded black leather dominatrix bikini and thigh high boots along with matching elbo high gloves. Incredibly seductive and alluring.

Scene 4 Agent Tali Savage Goes Down

As Agent Savage leaves the room of her victory, she gets ambushed from the back in a surprise attack. She tries to fight back but is too wounded and succumbs. We are treated to seeing her close up, arching her back and moaning as she fades away.

Elements: Secret Agent, Lingerie, Sexy Outfits, femme fatale, damsel in distress, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds, white top, thigh high boot, High Heeled boots,

Fetish points:

*Strong sexy female / Defeated damsel in Distress

*Tight Sexy Clothing / Lingerie (in one scene only)

*Provocative camera angles, close ups

*Legs spread wide as Victim

* Moaning / emotional reactions

*Wounds to the belly, breast, back, quivering.

There's a lot more great content to follow.

Inquires or customs:

GFFilms77@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: @GFunfilms

Instagram: goodfunfilms7
We ARE going to have a conversation about putting her down hard! :razz:
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

@Skyking OK LOL!
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Coming this weekend! The Amazing Tomiko Starring in Ninja Tomiko!
Attachments
2Square-Ninja-Tomiko.jpg
2Square-Ninja-Tomiko.jpg (102.21 KiB) Viewed 2957 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/ninjat
New Release: TOMIKO Stars in 'Ninja Tomiko'
Attachments
NINJA-TOMIKO-TALL-MAIN.jpg
NINJA-TOMIKO-TALL-MAIN.jpg (140.89 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.22.27 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.22.27 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (475.83 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.31.50 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.31.50 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (296.88 KiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.24.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.24.27 PM.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.26.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.26.00 PM.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.30.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.30.36 PM.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.31.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.31.44 PM.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.31.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.31.17 PM.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2568 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.32.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-25 at 10.32.27 PM.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 2568 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/ninjat
New Release: TOMIKO Stars in 'Ninja Tomiko'
Damn, if she doesn't remind me of former sportscaster Michele Tafoya!
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

@SKYKING....Who is that?
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Guys, happy to announce that Bella Inks is back, better and sexier then ever.
Staring as a very sexy Ninja!
Could you defeat her?
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/bella3
Attachments
Bella-Ninja-Battle.jpg
Bella-Ninja-Battle.jpg (137.78 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 10.26.42 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 10.26.42 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (191.55 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 10.31.57 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 10.31.57 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (195.53 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 10.46.01 PM-COLLAGE.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 10.46.01 PM-COLLAGE.jpg (505.53 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
JOKER31218
What is your main fetish?: ko woman, legging, flats
Why do you want to join this forum?: Silk preview page
Referral: deadskirts

Post by JOKER31218 »

Hi,

Interested to buy the movie. Wich shoes is she wearing? High heels (feet showing)?

Greetings
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:42 pm @SKYKING....Who is that?
She covered the NFL for a number of years, including about 10 as a sideline reporter for Sunday Night Football.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Tafoya
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

JOKER31218 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:05 am Hi,

Interested to buy the movie. Wich shoes is she wearing? High heels (feet showing)?

Greetings
Hi Joker, Yes she is wearing silver blinged out high heel pumps. You can get the movie at

Let me know if you liked it!
John
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:35 am
GoodFunFilms wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:42 pm @SKYKING....Who is that?
She covered the NFL for a number of years, including about 10 as a sideline reporter for Sunday Night Football.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Tafoya
Oh very cool! I checked out the link...thanks for sending!!
John
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Coming this weekend! Goddess Si as a badass gunslinger!
Attachments
C0009.gif
C0009.gif (9.68 MiB) Viewed 1333 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

GODDESS SI Rocks it as a sexy Gunslinger!
Preview at https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Attachments
Goddess-Si-Western-main.jpg
Goddess-Si-Western-main.jpg (207.88 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Collage 1.jpg
Collage 1.jpg (593.96 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Collage 2.jpg
Collage 2.jpg (475.51 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Collage 3.jpg
Collage 3.jpg (717.45 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.09.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.09.59 PM.png (2.22 MiB) Viewed 1142 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.13.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.13.08 PM.png (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1142 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.12.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.12.06 PM.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 1142 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.13.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.13.08 PM.png (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1142 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.14.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.14.59 PM.png (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1142 times
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.18.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.18.44 PM.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 1142 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com