GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Re: GOOD FUN FILMS (New Studio)

Post by GoodFunFilms »

WHEN THE GODS INTERUPT! Do they want a Role or was it simply applause?
Hilarious timing in a blooper worthy moment.
See it with sound here:
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/viper
Attachments
READY TO RUMBLE TEASER.gif
READY TO RUMBLE TEASER.gif (26.5 MiB) Viewed 14243 times
John
Good Fun Films (New Producer with campy 'Gun Fun' clips and images to start)
GFFilms77@gmail.com
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com
Twitter: @GFunFilms
Instagram: @goodfunfilms7
GoodFunFilms
What is your main fetish?: Seeing both the strength and vulnerability in a woman when she plays the Victor and the victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a long long time member of the community occassionaly posting under 'miamiman' or manoman. Pretty sure I saw the birth of our community!
Referral: Have not posted much but did post on this board years ago before Blue rescued it.

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hi Guys,
This one took a while to get out because of the special fx but I think you'll find it's been worth the wait!
New video with BB all in white. Let me know what you think! :clap: :love: :excited: :approve:
See this video at:
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/wdress
cheers John

White Dress Mess!

This version features digital FX like blood hits, muzzle flash and gun sounds.

You can also buy a version without blood hits and muzzle flashes. Email for more details

Agent BB Wins and Loses in 4 scenes

Dressed in a Sexy short tight fitted mini dress that is practically see through stunning secret agent BB plays out 4 scenes

Scene 1 The Perp

Agent BB is facing away from the camera standing suggestively and powerful. We are treated to some close up panning shots from behind. Then Bb turns around with a hand on her hip and 'don't mess with me' attitude she stands facing the male perp (off camera) We again are treated to panning close up shots of BB up and down. BB reveals to the perp that she has found him and his time is up! With short ado, BB begins to take out the perp. He moans in pain as he goes down and BB continues to finish him off till we see her standing victoriously over the defeated perp.

Scene 2 Head Shot!

Agent BB has discovered the headquarters of her enemy spies. She cases the furniture looking for possible clues to their next plan. As she does so we see very hot closeups of BB from the rear as the camera shows us all her amazing hot curves from the rear including a great rear Upskirt. Her co-worker arrives and then threatens a suprised BB. All of a sudden the co-worker puts a shot right into BB's forehead in a stunning takedown. She collapes backwards onto the couch and sprawls outward with her legs spread wide giving the viewers a full unencumbered view of her panties including an extreme close up!

Scene 3 BB VS Clone

Agent BB is preening herself in front of the mirror making sure she looks totally hot and dressed to kill in her short tight white mini dress that hides nothing from the imagination. We see close ups of her long legs up and down and can clearly see her panties through the sheer material of her mini-dress. After ensuring that she looks smoking hot, BB moves into the bedroom and sits on the bed giving the camera wonderful closeups of her long legs that are spread wide to begin with.

All of a sudden she is faced with her clone (also wearing the same tight short mini-dress) The camera gives equal time to her clone while panning up and down and also revealing some amazing upskirt view with the clone standing withe her legs spread wide in an action pose. Action it is as the Clone starts putting hot lead into our sexy heroine. Time and Time again the clone shoots BB first forcing her face up (where we get amazing views of her wide open legs) followed by shots that turn her over onto her belly and then enjoy views of our defeated heroine lying face down with her butt exposed to the world. Her triumphant clone poses victoriously looking satisfied at her work.

Scene 4

Agent BB enters the enemy spy headquarters but can not find anyone while she moves around examining nooks and cranny's and hiding behind walls. BB then sees the enemy agents and engages them in a running battle but before too long BB realizes there are far too many of them for her to defeat and while she has taken a lot of them out, she is eventually hit. She tries hard to fight back and gets off a few more rounds but there is way too many of them and takes rounds from different angles forcing her down to the floor looking sexy as hell as she is defeated.

The rounds she takes pushes her back against the wall with her legs spread wide and finally down to the ground face down and legs spread. Finally a round of gunfire turns her on to her back and we see our heroine expire face up and legs spread wide. As per usual, the camera gives us wonderful views as it pans over our now defeated BB with great close ups.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in distress, spy vs spy, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds tight, short, see through mini dress, no bra.

There's a lot more great content to follow.

Inquires or customs:

GFFilms77@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: @GFunfilms

Instagram: goodfunfilms7
Attachments
CLONE-8-MAIN-PROMO-BB.jpg
CLONE-8-MAIN-PROMO-BB.jpg (141.39 KiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.14.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.14.07 PM.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.11.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.11.26 PM.png (1.85 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.17.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.17.11 PM.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.18.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.18.14 PM.png (2 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.19.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.19.30 PM.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.22.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.22.43 PM.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.28.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.28.05 PM.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 13853 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.31.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.31.56 PM.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 13853 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.35.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.35.10 PM.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.36.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.36.38 PM.png (2.09 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.39.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.39.18 PM.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 13854 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Working with Miss hotness, Lora Cross this weekend....DM me for customs!
Attachments
Lora Cross.PNG
Lora Cross.PNG (490.99 KiB) Viewed 13216 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hi Folks, it's been a while but we are back at it!
WARNING ADULT CONTENT Not for Minors

Spy Seduction Starring Lora Cross
Scroll down for Images
link for preview page:
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/loraskirt

This version features digital FX like blood hits, muzzle flash and gun sounds. (Not seen in the preview video)

You can also buy a version without blood hits and muzzle flashes. Email for more details

Agent CROSS Wins and Loses in 2 scenes

Dressed in a Sexy fitted top with no bra and a short tight mini skirt with thigh high boots Agent Lora Cross plays out 2 scenes

Scene 1 The Seduction & Victory

Agent Cross is facing us on the couch teasing the viewer with suggestive poses before she stands up giving revealing views of her super athletic body as the camera pans up and down. All the time she is reminiscing about the agents she has taken down and sometimes lusted after. 

All of a sudden she is confronted off camera by a male agent who orders her to surrender but she refuses and a fight breaks out. After a bit of back and forth, Agent Cross is successful and stands over the defeated agent while teasing him with sexy views up her skirt and of her toned sexy legs. She humiliates him and gets him to lick her boots before finally putting and end to him and walking off in victory.

Scene 2

Agent Cross is back on the couch thinking about her last boot licking. From no where an off camera male Agent demands she stand up and spread her legs. He delights in getting here to turn around while the camera catches very sexy views of Agent Cross with her hands up and her legs spread. She is directed against the wall while the agent continues to check here out.

After moving her back to the couch, Agent Cross makes her move but it goes badly for her and she goes down falling from the couch to the floor face down. The camera gets great upskirt shots of her while face down on the floor. 

The male agent continues to finish her off and she is pushed onto her back with her legs spread wide revealing more upskirt shots of her black shiny thong with her legs and arms spread wide in a defeated pose. 

Eventually Agent Cross breathes her last and the camera pans over her sexy body before a final shot from high above.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in trouble, spy vs spy, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds tight, short, mini skirt, no bra.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in distress, spy vs spy, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, crotch shots, grabbing of wounds tight, short, see through mini dress, no bra.

Link to preview page:
Let me know what you think!
Cheers John B
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.23.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.23.17 PM.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.23.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.23.40 PM.png (1.69 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.24.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.24.18 PM.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.24.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.24.47 PM.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.27.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.27.43 PM.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.28.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.28.17 PM.png (1.85 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.29.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.29.05 PM.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.29.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.29.38 PM.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.30.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.30.48 PM.png (2.41 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.31.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.31.49 PM.png (2.33 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.34.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.34.36 PM.png (2.54 MiB) Viewed 12389 times
COLLAGE Lora Mini.jpg
COLLAGE Lora Mini.jpg (601.61 KiB) Viewed 12389 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:59 pm Hi Guys,
We have shoots coming up later this week with our Blonde Bombshell (BB) and also Tali Savage.

Is there anything specific you'd like to see? This is not a call for customs but just to get a feel for what folks are liking and what else you'd like to see. So close to the shoots I can't guarantee any nudity so think about what scenes you'd like to see these girls in and any other preferences like outfits ect.
please don't take this as a promise to deliver, just looking for preferences :approve: :cool: :pc:

Thanks for your time

Cheers, John
Tali might want to reconsider appendix carry with that big a gun, she might have trouble clearing that fantastic rack of hers and end up taking the bullet! :D
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:34 am Hi Folks, it's been a while but we are back at it!

Spy Seduction Starring Lora Cross
Scroll down for Images
link for preview page:

This version features digital FX like blood hits, muzzle flash and gun sounds. (Not seen in the preview video)

Agent CROSS Wins and Loses in 2 scenes

Dressed in a Sexy fitted top with no bra and a short tight mini skirt with thigh high boots Agent Lora Cross plays out 2 scenes

Scene 1 The Seduction & Victory

Agent Cross is facing us on the couch teasing the viewer with suggestive poses before she stands up giving revealing views of her super athletic body as the camera pans up and down. All the time she is reminiscing about the agents she has taken down and sometimes lusted after. 

All of a sudden she is confronted off camera by a male agent who orders her to surrender but she refuses and a fight breaks out. After a bit of back and forth, Agent Cross is successful and stands over the defeated agent while teasing him with sexy views up her skirt and of her toned sexy legs. She humiliates him and gets him to lick her boots before finally putting and end to him and walking off in victory.

Scene 2

Agent Cross is back on the couch thinking about her last boot licking. From no where an off camera male Agent demands she stand up and spread her legs. He delights in getting here to turn around while the camera catches very sexy views of Agent Cross with her hands up and her legs spread. She is directed against the wall while the agent continues to check here out.

After moving her back to the couch, Agent Cross makes her move but it goes badly for her and she goes down falling from the couch to the floor face down. The camera gets great upskirt shots of her while face down on the floor. 

The male agent continues to finish her off and she is pushed onto her back with her legs spread wide revealing more upskirt shots of her black shiny thong with her legs and arms spread wide in a defeated pose. 

Eventually Agent Cross breathes her last and the camera pans over her sexy body before a final shot from high above.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in trouble, spy vs spy, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds tight, short, mini skirt, no bra.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in distress, spy vs spy, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, crotch shots, grabbing of wounds tight, short, see through mini dress, no bra.

Link to preview page:
Let me know what you think!
Cheers John B
I always love it when the babe is forced to surrender, only to still be murdered.
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Would love to see Blonde Bombshell (BB) in miniskirt, losing a spy shootout, falling on her back, legs bent. :approve:
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:51 am

Cheers, John
Tali might want to reconsider appendix carry with that big a gun, she might have trouble clearing that fantastic rack of hers and end up taking the bullet! :D
[/quote]

Agreed, LOL :lol2: We have some new clips coming out with Tali and she looks amazing!
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

heyhey522022 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:00 pm Would love to see Blonde Bombshell (BB) in miniskirt, losing a spy shootout, falling on her back, legs bent. :approve:
You mean something like this pic?
We have that scene coming soon! :excited: :lol2: :approve:
Attachments
BB in Pink.png
BB in Pink.png (467.9 KiB) Viewed 12152 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

More sexy content from TALI SAVAGE
Short Skirt Shootout Starring Tali Savage
Click here for preview:
goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/talidenim

This version features digital FX like blood hits, muzzle flash and gun sounds.

TALI SAVAGE Wins and Loses in 2 scenes

Dressed in a super short, tight denim mini skirt, 6 inch heels and a see through fitted top, Tali Savage is both evil assassin and defeated victim in these two scenes.

Scene 1 Evil Hit-Woman

The scene opens with Tali Savage looking incredibly sexy as an assassin, pointing a gun at her male mark.

With very little fanfare, she puts him down with a few well placed shots and then stands over him in a victory pose with one leg on his chest. She then stands over him with her legs spread wide giving the victim an incredible upskirt view of her toned sexy legs while her see through top leaves nothing to the imagination showing her perky and perfectly shaped boobs! She ridicules her victim calling him names and mentioning how he is turned on even while being defeated. She then finishes him off with a couple more shots.

Scene 2

Tali Savage has just finished her most recent job successfully when she is confronted by an off screen assassin who she immediately take on. A few shots are exchanged but this time it's Tali who hits the floor with a wound to the chest.

Her assailant then puts some lead into her back forcing her to spread her legs wide giving the viewer a wonderful view of Tali's sexy body along with some upskirt views.

Her nemesis then turns her over and proceeds to finish the job, torturing Tali with more lead to the chest and belly. Tali arches her back and moans in a sexy performance and finally is finished off with a slug to the stomach which leaves her legs and arms spread wide exposing her black panties underneath her ridiculously short and sexy mini skirt.

The viewer gets a panning view of her tantalizing body and (almost) exposed breasts.

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in trouble, spy vs spy, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds tight, short, mini skirt, no bra. See through top/blouse

Elements: femme fatale, damsel in distress, spy vs spy, digital muzzle shots & blood, Close Up Upskirt shots with revealing underwear, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, crotch shots, grabbing of wounds tight, short, denim mini skirt, no bra.

Hope you enjoy it!
Best John B
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.09.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.09.00 PM.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.10.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.10.25 PM.png (936.84 KiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.10.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.10.38 PM.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.10.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.10.55 PM.png (1.45 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.11.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.11.32 PM.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.11.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.11.52 PM.png (2.11 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.12.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.12.06 PM.png (2.23 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.12.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.12.30 PM.png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.12.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.12.53 PM.png (1.77 MiB) Viewed 11520 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.13.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.13.07 PM.png (2.27 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.13.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.13.25 PM.png (2 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.13.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.13.51 PM.png (1.99 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.14.12 PM 1.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 11.14.12 PM 1.png (2.07 MiB) Viewed 11521 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

someone trying to reach me for a custom?
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

RE: BB in Pink
Yes, looks good!
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

Hey folks,

New video out now on gumroad
Daisy Dukes Shootout Starring LORA CROSS
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/loradukes

Cowgirl Lora "Daisy Dukes" CROSS Wins and Loses in 2 scenes

Dressed in a Sexy tight fitted top with no bra and super short and tight black denim daisy duke shorts with 5 inch closed toe high heels Lora Cross plays out 2 scenes as the infamous gunslinger Lara 'Dukes' Cross

Scene 1 Quick Draw Victory

Lora "Dukes" Cross is admiring her toned abs and reminiscing about her recent tangles with male outlaws and how she had to take them down. She recalls that many of her weak foes get excited looking at her before the action starts and it never works out well for them. Some of them apparently end up post humorously stiff!

All of a sudden she is confronted off camera by a male outlaw who threatens to take her down but she refuses and a fight breaks out. Punches are exchanged and we see some belly punching as well as the outlaw receive his share of punishment. After a bit of back and forth, the pair square off for a quick draw duel! Our heroine Lora 'Dukes' Cross is victorious and finishes off her groveling opponent.

Scene 2 Lord 'Dukes' Looses

Lora "Dukes" Cross takes on an off camera perp who challenges her to a dual but in this case she is not quick enough and gets blasted several times. The perp keeps taunting her after falling to the couch and then to the floor on her stomach.

The male agent continues to finish her off and she is pushed onto her back with her legs spread wide, her Daisy Dukes not hiding much and her legs and arms spread wide in a defeated pose.

More rounds are spent pushing our heroine onto her back with her legs and arms spread wide in a revealing pose as the camera pans over her close up.

Eventually Lora Daisy Dukes Cross breathes her last and the camera pans over her sexy body before a final shot from high above.

Elements: Cowgirl, quick draw duel femme fatale, damsel in trouble, Close Up shots with tight top, no bra and short tight 'Daisy Duke' black denim shorts, pleading, moaning, defiance, victory poses, defeated poses, grabbing of wounds tight, short shorts, no bra.

Enjoy! John B
https://goodfunfilms.gumroad.com/l/loradukes

Inquires or customs:

GFFilms77@gmail.com

Follow us on Twitter: @GFunfilms

Instagram: goodfunfilms7
Attachments
Lora_DD_SHOOTOUT_PROMO.jpg
Lora_DD_SHOOTOUT_PROMO.jpg (192.96 KiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.00.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.00.37 AM.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.02.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.02.07 AM.png (2 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.06.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.06.38 AM.png (2.08 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.04.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.04.31 AM.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.05.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.05.35 AM.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.15.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.15.21 AM.png (2.07 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.20.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.20.23 AM.png (2.38 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.15.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.15.05 AM.png (2.08 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.22.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.22.04 AM.png (2.28 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.07.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.07.14 AM.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.29.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.29.10 AM.png (2.41 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.30.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 12.30.06 AM.png (2.58 MiB) Viewed 9829 times
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
GoodFunFilms

Post by GoodFunFilms »

quick question to the community:

How important are video previews to you prior to purchase?

In other words, are photos good enough of do you prefer to see a video preview or maybe it just depends?
I'd love to know what your thoughts are. Cheers!

John B
John
GFFilms77@gmail.com
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

GoodFunFilms wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:45 pm quick question to the community:

How important are video previews to you prior to purchase?

In other words, are photos good enough of do you prefer to see a video preview or maybe it just depends?
I'd love to know what your thoughts are. Cheers!

John B
For me a lot of my turn ons depend on the acting and reactions, so video previews would be preferred.