NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - KILL MY ROOMMATES
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/nvfvo

MODELS: BARBY, RAQUEL, PENELOPE AND MARY

Barby sits on the couch and has no idea what will happen today. Mary has gone crazy and wants to kill all of her roommates. Mary sneaks up on Barby and stuns her with an electric shocker. Then Mary takes off Barby's shoes and socks and enjoys her feet. Mary then goes behind Barby and strangles her when she wakes up. Raquel comes home and Mary quickly hides. Raquel is shocked when she sees the body. She tries to make the best of this situation and also enjoys Barby's feet. Now Mary sneaks up on Raquel and stuns her with the taser. Now Raquel's soles are exposed and worshiped. Raquel is then strangled. Mary now creates some order and we see a lot of body handling. Mary is now waiting for Penelope, who, when she enters the room, is not sure whether it is a bad joke. This has fatal consequences because Penelope is also tasered. Mary frees Penelope's feet from socks and shoes to worship her soles. Another death by strangulation follows. Now there are three pretty dead bodies on the floor and Mary enjoys all the feet again and then gradually moves the bodies into the next room to line them up in a sitting position against the wall.
Attachments
Snapshot_1414.JPG
Snapshot_1414.JPG (133.78 KiB) Viewed 4512 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - THE THREE DEATHS - KITTY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/wlbsj

The film "THE THREE DEATHS KITTY" is a combination of our "THE X DEATHS SERIES" and the "FAILED SCENES SERIES". We have three longer films here, some of which suffer from weaknesses in picture and sound quality. The trailer shows the quality. We sometimes hear baby music in the background. There are also two additional scenes after the credits. Here is an overview of the content:

BAD PHOTOGRAPHER - Approximately 6 minutes playing time
PARTY GIRL - Approximately 6 minutes playing time
HYPNOTIC KILLER - Approximately 8 minutes playing time

EXTRAS:
SECRET AGENT TRAPPED - Approximately 2 minutes playing time
FBI AGENT STRANGLED - Approximately 2 minutes playing time
Attachments
Snapshot_1392.JPG
Snapshot_1392.JPG (134 KiB) Viewed 4228 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! CREEPY TEDDYS HOME
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/fshxt

MODELS: SANDRA, YURCA, RAQUEL, PENELOPE, BARBY

Sandra and Yurca are burglars. Sandra has found a suitable house to rob, she thinks! Unfortunately, Yurca is too late, so she starts searching the house alone for valuables. Sandra notices a strange teddy bear that seems to be around more often than not, as this teddy bear sits in many rooms. Suddenly strange things happen. The light goes out as if by magic and Sandra's foot suddenly sticks to the floor. Sandra panics and can only escape by leaving her shoe behind. She makes it to the door, but it is locked. Another door opens, but there is only this strange teddy bear sitting there again. Sandra turns around, but then an invisible force grabs her and drags her into the room. The door closes.

When Yurca reached the house it had become quiet. Yurca looks for Sandra but she only finds one of her shoes that she smells. The shoe seems to smell terrible. Yurca also finds a sock that doesn't smell any better. Then Yurca notices this teddy bear, but she thinks nothing of it. Why? Yurca tries to call Sandra and shortly afterwards we hear a cell phone ringing in the next room. It's Sandra's cell phone, but there's no sign of Sandra. Her clothes are there and the teddy is sitting there. Now Yurca is also attacked by the invisible force. Yurca fights it and makes it into the living room. She injured her foot and called for backup.

When she hangs up, the teddy suddenly has her in a stranglehold. Yurca is dragged away, strangled, and her clothes are left at the scene. No sign of Yurca's body.

The reinforcements arrive. They are Raquel, Penelope and Barby. Barby waits in the car while Penelope and Raquel check the house. They split up and while Penelope checks the upper floor, Raquel suffers the same fate as Yurca.

When Penelope comes back down, Raquel has disappeared. Penelope is strangled and then taken to the next room. The room seems to have swallowed her up, as her clothes are spit out and there is no trace of Penelope.

Barby waits impatiently outside in the car. Suddenly she hears a noise in her car. She gets out, goes to the trunk and opens it. The strange teddy bear is sitting there. Barby is grabbed by the neck by the invisible force and dragged into the trunk. After Barby stops moving, the trunk closes and spits out Barby's clothes onto the floor.
Attachments
Snapshot_13891.JPG
Snapshot_13891.JPG (198.11 KiB) Viewed 4039 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

NEW STORE LAUNCHED!!!
A few days ago I opened the first small area of the new shop and released three previously unpublished videos there.
I would like to present a video of it here today!

RELEASED!!! LAST PRACTICE SESSION - KARLY
https://www.evil-fantasies.com/

Attachments
Snapshot_812.JPG
Snapshot_812.JPG (119.34 KiB) Viewed 3753 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

NEW STORE LAUNCHED!!!
A few days ago I opened the first small area of the new shop and released three previously unpublished videos there.

RELEASED!!! HOME ALONE
Starring: JOSIE JO and MIA HOPE

Attachments
Snapshot_1395.JPG
Snapshot_1395.JPG (139.35 KiB) Viewed 3565 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

NEW STORE LAUNCHED!!!

RELEASED!!! SUPERIOR SOLES
Starring: COCO, JACQUELYN VELVETS and MIA HOPE

Attachments
Snapshot_1397.JPG
Snapshot_1397.JPG (168.91 KiB) Viewed 3344 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:15 pm NEW STORE LAUNCHED!!!

OMG, are you telling me that Velvets has finally gone topless? :razz:
highruler_89

Post by highruler_89 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:35 pm
Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:15 pm NEW STORE LAUNCHED!!!

OMG, are you telling me that Velvets has finally gone topless? :razz:
For this store, yes. Her nicheclips has more
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! CHOKING AUDITION
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/mzdmj

MODEL: HANNAH

The MIAS ACTING SCHOOL films served as a template and inspiration for this project. I hope you like it.

Hannah gets a visit from a casting agent. Hannah needs to show that she is capable of doing a choking scene. Hannah is incredibly bad, so the casting agent has to help a little so she can do well.
Attachments
Snapshot_1395.JPG
Snapshot_1395.JPG (145.11 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ISHWA GETS POISONED
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/fytgw

Ishwa is poisoned three times.
Once through a poisoned drink, then through a gas attack and then a poisonous snake found its way into her room.
Attachments
Snapshot_1392.JPG
Snapshot_1392.JPG (178.99 KiB) Viewed 2851 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

NEW WEBSHOP UPDATED!!!

Yesterday I worked on the website and opened a new section. I have dedicated this area to a very good and friendly customer who I really appreciate. This appreciation is not only about the financial contribution through ordering custom productions, but also primarily about the understanding and value that he shows us as producers and the models. His films have a certain recognition value and deserve their own category on our website. We're talking about Awol Nate, who I think is a well-known member of this community. Many thanks to you and here is your area: "NATES CORNER"

https://www.evil-fantasies.com/nates-corner/

As part of this, I have now removed all works that have previously been published in the Gumroadshop and moved them to this area. We can also look forward to the release of a new film: "MAGIC CIGARETTES" with Mimi Flowers.
Attachments
Snapshot_1415.JPG
Snapshot_1415.JPG (111.35 KiB) Viewed 2658 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/zkulx

STARRING: TIARA, HELEN, ELLA AND DEMI

Tiara and Helen were assigned to infiltrate Ella's apartment to find secret documents from Ella's company. Ella and Demi, Ella's assistant and partner, are at an event and not at home. So it should be an easy task. And thats how it is. Tiara and Helen enter the apartment. Tiara is very experienced and is supposed to take the beginner Helen with her on this mission. Tiara quickly finds the documents and gives Helen the task of scanning everything. Tiara receives a call from headquarters. You get an extra task. The apartment is to be bugged. Tiara leaves Helen alone to receive the equipment. How else could it be. From now on everything goes wrong. Helen drops the documents and is inattentive when Ella and Demi come home far too early. Ella sees Helen and is able to sneak up on her and knock her down. When Helen wakes up she is tied to a chair. Ella questions her, but Helen takes the matter lightly, thinking that Tiara will come to save her at any moment. But thought wrong. Helen is tortured by choking Ella so that she names the client. But Helen stands firm and when an argument breaks out between Ella and Demi, Ella doesn't pay attention and chokes Helen to death. This shouldn't happen and the two women stand perplexed next to the dead agent. Just then, Tiara comes back and sees what happened. Tiara raises her weapon and takes a few steps towards the women. Demi tries to calm the situation and crosses the path. Tiara doesn't care much because they've been exposed and there can't be any witnesses, so she pulls the trigger. She hits Demi and what Tiara didn't notice is that Ella secretly reached for Helen's gun and quickly fires back, hitting Tiara. Tiara falls to the ground and Ella bows down to mourn Demi. Ella is inattentive and doesn't notice that Tiara is still alive, because she manages to raise her shaky arm again to point the gun at Ella again and shoot her. Ella falls dead on the floor in front of Demi. Behind her, Helen is sitting in the chair, also dead. Tiara is too badly hit and suffers for a while until she too remains lying lifeless in this room.
Attachments
Snapshot_1400.JPG
Snapshot_1400.JPG (136.84 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - DEADLY DREAMS - ELARA ... om/l/cyamt

MODELS: ELARA AND MIA HOPE
Elara decides to take a little nap. This turns out to be a bad decision as she experiences terrible nightmares. Mia keeps showing up to kill her. Elara is repeatedly murdered by painful strangulation. Sometimes her neck is broken at the end.

When Elara wakes up, Mia actually shows up to kill her. Then Mia enjoys Elara's feet.
Attachments
Snapshot_1397.JPG
Snapshot_1397.JPG (110.35 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - YOGA NECK SNAP - HELENA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/bhnar

The Invisible Killer loves feet. But the Invisible Killer also loves yoga. So there are two reasons why Helena is absolutely not safe today. When Helena senses something strange in the room during her yoga session, it is already too late. Because shortly afterwards something grabs her by the neck. Helena can't breathe and then her neck is broken. The Invisible Killer moves Helena's body, leaving her leaning against the wall in a sitting position.
Attachments
Snapshot_1409.JPG
Snapshot_1409.JPG (119.39 KiB) Viewed 1507 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! DEFENCELESS CLONES - KAT
https://www.evil-fantasies.com/defenceless-clones-kat/

MODEL: KAT VAN WYLDER

Our POV Killer has already had a very strange experience with a house full of Phoenix clones in the past. These clones offered no resistance and were sometimes even helpful or expressed their desire for destruction.

Today our killer has to take down a house full of Kat clones. He couldn’t have known that this model also had a similar error. That’s why he sneaks up on the first Kat clone and shoots her in the back. Kat falls to the ground and the killer attacks her with a knife. The clone tries to fight off the knife, but the intention is simply to express that the clones want to be asked. However, this Kat clone is simply stabbed and does not receive any wish fulfillment. In the next room is the next clone.

The killer sneaks up, but the clone turns around and tells the POV what to do and hands him a nylon. This clone would like to be stabbed in the back and then strangled. This is how it should happen.

The killer sneaks on and puts the gun to the back of another Kat clone’s head. The clone reacts in panic because it is not his wish to die like that. The Kat clone asks to have her throat slit. The killer grants this wish and the clone dies with gurgling retching noises.

Another clone is stabbed.

The next one is strangled with a nylon.

When we reach the last boss clone, our killer is allowed to use his bare hands. The last Kat clone is slowly strangled at the hands of our POV Killer.
Attachments
Snapshot_1431.JPG
Snapshot_1431.JPG (165.65 KiB) Viewed 655 times