NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! REVERSAL OF FORTUNE
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/wkiyud

Quynie is a spy who has been undercover at a college for over a year because a spy from the opposing side is also said to have infiltrated there. Quynie is still in the dark and the work is so boring that she allows friendships like the one with Ella.

What Quynie doesn't know is that Ella is the spy she's looking for and that she's just waiting to strike at the right moment. Ella's agency waits until all agents are in position and then carries out many murders on the other side at the same time in order to strategically weaken the opponent.

Today is supposed to be that day and Quynie and Ella are sitting together on the couch in an apartment. Quynie complains about the professor and all the homework. Ella wants to surprise Quynie, but when Ella secretly puts a nylon around Quynie's neck and starts choking her, it's not what Quynie expected. Or maybe yes?

Whatever? A fight ensues, but Ella had the element of surprise on her side. She manages to choke Quynie unconscious, but then stops. Ella hasn't worked on this mission for a year for so little fun!

When Quynie wakes up again, Ella is briefly inattentive and the still weakened Quynie tries to escape. Ella can quickly catch up with them and gain the upper hand. Again Quynie is choked with a nylon until she faints.

Ella wants to have fun one last time and she gets it when she strangles Quynie one last time. This time to the bitter end. Ella reports the successful mission to her employer and leaves.

But what now? Quynie and Ella are sitting on the couch together again. Ella speaks to Quynie, whose thoughts were elsewhere. Quynie can see danger coming shortly beforehand and knows what to do now. Ella, her friend, was the spy she was supposed to be looking for. It's hard to believe what she wants to do to her and Quynie decides to do exactly the same thing to Ella.

Now Quynie has the element of surprise on her side, because Ella can't understand what Quynie is talking about. She didn't know about this ability and that now becomes her downfall, because the fun is now all on Quynie's side when Ella goes through the same thing as Quynie in her vision.

After Ella is knocked out twice and finally strangled to death, Quynie reports the success of the mission to her agency.
Attachments
Snapshot_1408.JPG
Snapshot_1408.JPG (107.42 KiB) Viewed 2364 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! TEAM DS - MEGA PACK
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/xqhmv

This package contains a total of 6 videos that are intended to give you an overview of my new partner studio. This package is an early access savings package to provide quick access to a lot of material.
Attachments
Snapshot_1401.JPG
Snapshot_1401.JPG (145.23 KiB) Viewed 2068 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - MARYS GIRLS NIGHT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/lqfdwt

MODELS: MARY, BARBY, PENELOPE, SANDRA AND BETSA

Mary has planned a girls' night out, but it's not supposed to be a normal girls' night out. After Mary greets all her friends, Mary and Penelope go into the kitchen. There, Mary can knock out Penelope and drug the drinks for the other girls. Mary serves the drinks and Betsa and Barby quickly pass out. Sandra becomes suspicious and tries to escape. Mary reacts quickly and strangles Sandra and then enjoys her feet. Mary now enjoys Barby and Betsa's unconscious feet before she goes to check on Penelope. Penelope is still lying unconscious in the kitchen. When Penelope wakes up, Mary is strangling her. Afterwards, Mary worships Penelope's lifeless feet. Then she brings the body into the living room and places it right next to Sandra's body. Mary strips the two lifeless bodies down to their underwear and then turns her attention to the feet again. Now Betsa and Barby should wake up again soon. Mary gets into position to strangle first Betsa and then Barby. These two corpses are now also removed from a layer of clothing. Then all the bodies are taken to the next room. All bodies are lined up against the wall in a sitting position. But what now? Mary talks to the Invisible Killer, who is also there and saw everything. The Invisible Killer expands this line of bodies to include Mary, who is shot and dies by a bullet from the Invisible Killer.
Attachments
Snapshot_1406.JPG
Snapshot_1406.JPG (93.54 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 pm RELEASED!!! TEAM DS - MEGA PACK

This package contains a total of 6 videos that are intended to give you an overview of my new partner studio. This package is an early access savings package to provide quick access to a lot of material.
What a beautiful image! I love a "hair in the face" death stare! Which video is that from?
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Thank you. This picture is one of the best moments.
The model looks incredible while she's dead.
You will find some of these moments in the films.

This video is currently only included and available in this INTRO PACK:
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:22 am
Evil Fantasies wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 pm RELEASED!!! TEAM DS - MEGA PACK

What a beautiful image! I love a "hair in the face" death stare! Which video is that from?
Thank you. This picture is one of the best moments.
The model looks incredible while she's dead.
You will find some of these moments in the films.

This video is currently only included and available in this INTRO PACK:
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - THE FINAL SHOWER - ALINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/aszrp

Alina relaxes on the couch and then decides to take a shower. While Alina is drying herself, she hears a noise. Alina looks and is very unsettled. The Invisible Killer visits and shoots Alina in the chest. Alina suffers great pain and ultimately dies on the floor. The Invisible Killer stands her lifeless body upright and leans the corpse against the wall in a sitting position to get the best last look at her beautiful soles.
Attachments
Snapshot_1408.JPG
Snapshot_1408.JPG (87.08 KiB) Viewed 816 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THREE STORIES FROM ASIA 4
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/cwnbl

WITNESS POISONED - DEMI
Demi is an important witness and has been taken to a safe location. She is waiting impatiently for information about what will happen next. Demi take a drink of water as she continues to wait for news. Shortly afterwards, Demi's throat begins to hurt. Was she poisoned? How could someone manage to sneak poisoned water into the safe house? Whatever the case, Demi dies a painful death from poisoning.

HARD TO KILL - PENNY
Agent Penny enters an apartment. She hides her weapon and is soon surprised by a POV agent. The POV agent fires a shot, leaving the frightened agent to suffer before finishing her off.

SURPRISE CHOKER - KELLY
It's Kelly's birthday. She sits on the couch and writes with her lover. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. But there is only a small gift there. Kelly unpacks it. The content is a beautiful necklace. Kelly puts on the chain, which then tightens around her neck and cruelly strangles Kelly.
Attachments
Snapshot_1414.JPG
Snapshot_1414.JPG (74.58 KiB) Viewed 440 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE GLOVED CLONES
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/mfubg

Clone Killing Movie with Yurca and Barby

BODY COUNT: 10

Check out the trailer and description on the product page.
Snapshot_1410.JPG
Snapshot_1410.JPG (120.07 KiB) Viewed 31 times
Attachments
Snapshot_1411.JPG
Snapshot_1411.JPG (153.31 KiB) Viewed 31 times