NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Hello, thank you for your message.
Yes, I do customs.
Please write me here:
evil-fantasies@gmx.de
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! LAST PRACTICE SESSION - INDICA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/knqea
STARRING: INDICA JANE

Indica got a role in a movie. However, she will die in this film and is supposed to practice various death scenes. Luckily Indica found someone to practice with. After a few exercises consisting of a choking, a shooting, and a hanging, Indica doesn't want to exercise anymore, but the person doesn't see that. We see Indica being pushed against the wall once more but able to break free. She flees onto the bed to catch her breath and talk to the attacker. Indica thought it was an accident and put the person in their place. She allows the person to grab her neck again. This time she is strangled to near death. She knocks out and lies there with her eyes open. She twitches and drool runs out of the corner of her mouth. A few seconds later she regains consciousness. Now she's scared and really doesn't want to practice anymore. The attacker first strokes her cheek and then breaks her neck.

The entire film is shot in POV perspective.

We see the following elements:

One-handed choke

Shot with a gun

Hanging

wall choke

Choking to unconsciousness

broken neck

twitching

drooling

Attachments
Snapshot_15.JPG
Snapshot_15.JPG (141.71 KiB) Viewed 17482 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! WAITING FOR ISHWA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/sczrk

STARRING: ISHWA

Ishwa is on the phone when she enters the room. She has no idea that the invisible force is already waiting for her. After Ishwa hangs up, she feels an uncomfortable coldness around her.
A short time later, Ishwa is grabbed by the neck and choked by the unseen force.
Ishwa is thrown onto the bed and after a hard death throes lasting over 4 minutes, Ishwa lies motionless on the bed. We see some final camera shots of dead Ishwa from different angles.
Then the invisible man closes Ishwa's eyes and leaves the crime scene.

Thank you to the customer who made this video possible with the custom order.

Attachments
Snapshot_21.JPG
Snapshot_21.JPG (160.35 KiB) Viewed 17268 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE CASTING TRAP
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/pxvsf

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: RAQUEL, BARBY, PENELOPE, KATE, MARY

BP - THE CASTING TRAP
Raquel and her partner travel across the country posing as a model agency. It's their ploy to go undetected as a serial killer couple. They rent a location and invite women to murder them and then play with their dead feet. Everything recorded with the camera as a nice memory.
We see Raquel warmly greeting her first victim, the beautiful and sweet Barby. Raquel asks Barby to take the chair in the middle of the room. Unexpectedly, Barby is attacked by Raquel a few seconds later. The camera is running all the time, filming the long agony of our beauty.
The trap has snapped! The dead Barby is dragged and positioned in an adjoining room.
That was close! Because shortly afterwards the next model, Penelope, appears. We see the same process again.
And then again with two other women. Kate and Mary.
When the hard work is done and all four women are left dead in the next room, the less stressful part begins. Raquel smells and kisses the women's feet. She caresses and massages all feet with relish.

This is our first film with 5 wonderful actresses. We hope you enjoy this wonderful film.
The film is in Spanish and without subtitles.

Attachments
Snapshot_90.JPG
Snapshot_90.JPG (128.41 KiB) Viewed 17033 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! WEBCAM GIRL - ISHWA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ffjhii

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: ISHWA

BP - WEBCAM GIRL - ISHWA
"Ishwa is at home, chatting with a friend on her computer. She's very
shy and her friend compliments her a lot about how beautiful she is.
After a few chats, the friend asks to see Ishwa's foot. Ishwa
hesitates then decides to show one foot. She put her foot in a sock on
the desk and took off one sock to reveal a beautiful sole.
But her friend wants more ! After asking to show the other foot, Ishwa
accepts and reveals her second sole of feet.
She becomes confident and begins to tease her friend by moving her
toes and moving her legs.
Suddenly she hears a strange noise. The invisible killer is in her
room ! The force grabs Ishwa's neck and begins to strangle her !!
She's fighting bravely but the force is stronger and she finally died after a neck snap.
her head falling on the desk.
The force moves her to put her soles visible, letting her friend
watching her dead with her soles perfectly visible."

Attachments
Snapshot_109.JPG
Snapshot_109.JPG (107.94 KiB) Viewed 16784 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! PLASTIC WRAPPER
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/tguzn

Long trailer in the shop

PLASTIC WRAPPER
Model: NASTYA

Nastya enters her apartment, where a criminal is already waiting for her.
The criminal attacks Nastya and strangles her with a cable.
(The strangulation scene doesn't last very long. The focus in this film is limp play, body handling, undressing, etc.)

After Nastya lies motionless on the floor, the killer drags the body to the bed and places it there. He now starts to undress Nastya. He starts with the shoes and plays with her feet, which are in nylon pantyhose. Then she takes off her blouse, skirt and pantyhose. The killer then plays with Nastya's dead face and then turns his attention to her feet. He repositions Nastya's body again and then we see a milky liquid discharge on Nastya's feet. Later we see that her face is wet too. Now Nastya's lifeless body is wrapped in plastic wrap and taken to another room.

Attachments
Snapshot_118.JPG
Snapshot_118.JPG (181.88 KiB) Viewed 16567 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! TAKEN BY A GHOST - SIENNA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/fqvpm

MODEL: SIENNA
Sienna comes home from jogging.
She does a few more stretches and then sits on the couch to relax.
Suddenly, an invisible force begins to choke Sienna.
The poor woman tries to detach the strangler's invisible arms and pushes away.
But she doesn't make it. After a few minutes of resistance, she becomes unconscious.
We then see the young woman sitting on a chair. Still unconscious.
Her hands are tied behind her back. When she slowly wakes up, she tries to free herself.
The invisible force is still in the room and now begins to choke her again. This time to the bitter end.

Attachments
Snapshot_144.JPG
Snapshot_144.JPG (155.16 KiB) Viewed 16300 times
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:19 pm RELEASED!!! PLASTIC WRAPPER

Long trailer in the shop

PLASTIC WRAPPER

(The strangulation scene doesn't last very long. The focus in this film is limp play, body handling, undressing, etc.)

After Nastya lies motionless on the floor, the killer drags the body to the bed and places it there. He now starts to undress Nastya. He starts with the shoes and plays with her feet, which are in nylon pantyhose. Then she takes off her blouse, skirt and pantyhose. The killer then plays with Nastya's dead face and then turns his attention to her feet. He repositions Nastya's body again and then we see a milky liquid discharge on Nastya's feet. Later we see that her face is wet too. Now Nastya's lifeless body is wrapped in plastic wrap and taken to another room.

This girl is amazing ! A real doll, perfect stare. More from her. Congratulations.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

chubodr wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:52 pm
Evil Fantasies wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:19 pm RELEASED!!! PLASTIC WRAPPER

Long trailer in the shop

PLASTIC WRAPPER

This girl is amazing ! A real doll, perfect stare. More from her. Congratulations.
Many Thanks. I have three more unreleased videos with Nastya.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! GIRLS NIGHT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/wznkq

Don't miss this wonderful film from Berengere Productions with a total of 5 models.

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: TRINA, ARIELYS, MARIELYS, DANI, KELLY

BP - GIRLS NIGHT
Trina is bored at home and decides to call some friends to have fun.
Each girl arrives at Trina's home and Trina can start her evil plan.
She puts something in the girl's drinks that puts them asleep.
Then she strangles the first girl then undresses her then does the
same with all the girls. She can now enjoy all the dead bodies of her
friends and their beautiful feet.
But the invisible killer has seen all the girl and decides to kill
Trina too to add her to the row of beautiful victims.

Attachments
Snapshot_187.JPG
Snapshot_187.JPG (100.26 KiB) Viewed 15685 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! GIRL NEXT DOOR COOKING
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/sbcks

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: Martina

BP - GIRL NEXT DOOR COOKING - MARTINA
Martina is a beautiful girl next door. She's cooking a good meal that she's excited to taste.
But she hasn't noticed the presence of the invisible force in her kitchen.
When she hears it, it's too late and the invisible killer has already shot her.
She falls on the floor, dead. Like always, the invisible killer can now play with her beautiful body.

Attachments
Snapshot_165.JPG
Snapshot_165.JPG (101.98 KiB) Viewed 15505 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! LAST PRACTICE SESSION - MIA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/fzzjn

(long trailer available in the store)

STARRING: MIA HOPE

Mia got a role in a movie. However, she will die in this film and is supposed to practice various death scenes. Luckily Mia found someone to practice with. After a few exercises consisting of a choking, a shooting, and a hanging. After that Mia doesn't want to exercise anymore, but the person doesn't see that. We see Mia grabbed by the throat again and being pushed against the wall once more time but she is able to break free. She flees onto the bed to catch her breath and talk to the attacker. Mia thought it was an accident and put the person in their place. But then Mia registers that her helper likes what they are doing in a very special way. She allows the person to grab her neck again. That's a big mistake! This time Mia is choked to death.

The entire film is shot in POV perspective.

We see the following elements with four death scenes:
One-handed choke (fatal)
Shot with a gun (fatal)
Hanging (fatal)
wall choke (non-fatal)
Choking again on the bed (fatal)

After the credits we see a very funny blooper from the first choking scene.

Attachments
Snapshot_168.JPG
Snapshot_168.JPG (123.62 KiB) Viewed 15283 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! A SHAMELESS IQRA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ofznd

MODEL: IQRA

Iqra is doing her makeup in front of the mirror when she suddenly gets a call from her lover. Iqra talks briefly, but warns him not to call her at these times so her boyfriend won't hear. After Iqra has hung up, her boyfriend comes out of another room. He noticed and confronted Iqra. Iqra is quite shameless. Her boyfriend is very frustrated and angry and KO's Iqra. when she wants to ignore him. When Iqra lies unconscious on the ground, he touches her delicate feet and hands again. He first ties Iqra's feet and then her hands. Iqra wakes up and the first thing she says is "Idiot". The man who always did everything for Iqra doesn't say anything anymore. Iqra begs and apologizes, but the man simply remains silent. Iqra's words mean nothing to him. He wraps his hand around Iqra's neck and begins to choke her. Iqra gasps in vain and we see different camera angles of her death throes, which she ends up losing. Now the man frees the lifeless Iqra from her bonds. He picks her up and throws her dead body on the sofa. We can still see the camera moving over her corpse.

Attachments
Snapshot_188.JPG
Snapshot_188.JPG (174.1 KiB) Viewed 14996 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - HYPNOTIC KILLER - TRINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/fbaygu

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: TRINA

BP - HYPNOTIC KILLER - TRINA
Trina is relaxing at home. In silence, Marielys come in her back and hypnotize her. Trina is now under her control. Marielys asks her to move her toes, and Trina execute the order. Then Marielys asks her to fall asleep and Trina falls asleep. Marielys can now play with Trina's perfect soles of feet. But Trina finally wakes up and Marielys has no choice to strangle her. After a long fight, Trina dies, eyes looking up and tongue out. Marielys plays again with her victim, undress her in bra and panties and move her corpse against the wall to put her in a perfect final dead pose.

Attachments
Snapshot_200.JPG
Snapshot_200.JPG (406.21 KiB) Viewed 14823 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

NEW PATREON PAGE

Hello friends,

Berengere Productions and Evil Fantasies Cinema wish you a happy and healthy new year 2023.

Thank you for your support over the past year. We love what we do, but it's only possible because of you.

After a severe setback due to the loss of my first Deviantart account in December and many requests for early access, we decided to launch another platform. We have opened a Patreon page. There we offer a membership in which you receive a monthly surprise package. This package contains randomly selected video material from our films at a very fair price. These packages are only available for the month of your membership. In addition, material such as bloopers, alternate takes, outtakes, behind the scenes material, etc. will also be permanently available for free.

For a small additional fee, people interested in early access have the ability to access trailers and images from videos available in early access. Since you are already supporting us in this concept through your membership, we have considered reducing the early access prices that were initially considered. At first, a factor of 4 of the original price was considered, for example $60 instead of $15 at release. Now we will use the factor 3 to 4 depending on the film. The first film available in Early Access is "LAST PRACTICE SESSION" starring Lora Cross. Protection fee: $45

Please understand that there is not that much free material at the beginning.
It's the beginning of a new project. Please help us to keep growing and getting better.

Here is our new Patreon page:
https://patreon.com/user?u=79934078&utm ... =join_link

We look forward to seeing you and wish you all the best
Berengere Productions and Evil Fantasies Cinema