NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! PB - HORROR MOVIE NIGHT - ISHWA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/rstvo

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: ISHWA

BP - HORROR MOVIE NIGHT - ISHWA
Ishwa is on her sofa watching movies when she suddenly hears a noise in the kitchen. She stands up and sees nothing. When she's going back to the sofa, she was shot in the back by an invisible force. It shoots her a second time and she falls on the floor. She begs for mercy but she's shot in the head. The invisible force plays with her body for a while before it leaves the crime scene.

Attachments
Snapshot_166.JPG
Snapshot_166.JPG (138.42 KiB) Viewed 23692 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! NIGHTMARES ABOUT CHEATING - BARBY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cslts

Barby betrayed her best friend Raquel and slept with her boyfriend.
When Barby goes to bed at night she is plagued with thoughts and worries and regrets that she did it.
She decides to sleep first and think about it the next day.

Unfortunately, Barby experiences a very restless night, because she is plagued by bad nightmares.

In her first nightmare, our sweet girl finds herself tied to a chair.
Raquel stands in front of her and confronts Barby about her cheating.
Barby is first suffocated with a bag.

After a short wake up her nightmare continues. Then she is strangled.

In the next nightmare, the young woman finds herself tied up on the floor.
She is lying on her stomach and her hands are tied behind her back.
Her friend stands there again and punishes her for her cheating.
This time she is to be slowly strangled on the floor.

There won't be a next nightmare because when she wakes up her friend is in her bedroom.
As in the dream, she should now receive her punishment.

Raquel pushes a pillow in Barbys pretty face and smothers her with it.
It's quiet after a long fight. Raquel checks Barbys pulse and finds out that she is just unconscious.

Now Raquel chokes Barby to death.

Attachments
Snapshot_189.JPG
Snapshot_189.JPG (197.57 KiB) Viewed 23405 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! HORROR MOVIE CASTING - KITTY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ftwafk

STARRING: KITTY

Kitty attends a horror movie casting. She introduces herself and is then asked to act out various scenes of violence. Kitty is shot, beaten to death and strangled. The casting manager takes advantage of the situation for some limp play. After each scene, Kitty is praised, but the casting director still wants more and more shots. After a few more headshots, the casting ends.

Many thanks to the customer who made this video possible.

Attachments
Snapshot_215.JPG
Snapshot_215.JPG (127.32 KiB) Viewed 23136 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FBI AGENT STRANGLED - ARIELLE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/gfoqnb

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: ARIELLE LANE

BP - FBI AGENT STRANGLED - ARIELLE
A young FBI agent got a tip. She enters a room looking for a secret item. When she looks on a sofa to find it, she knocks out by the invisible force. After having taken off Arielle's shoes, the force puts something around her neck and strangles her ! After a hard fight, Arielle finally died on the floor. The force drags her body to put her in a more confortable position.

Attachments
Snapshot_241.JPG
Snapshot_241.JPG (91.21 KiB) Viewed 22815 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - YOGA SISTERS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ngssp

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MERY, MICAELA, JIMENA, EUGENIA

BP - YOGA SISTERS
Eugenia is a yoga teacher. She's teaching yoga to her 3 sisters Mery, Micaela and Jimena. But today, she decides it's time for her to play with the beautiful corpses of her students. She decides to eliminate them all, undresses them and play with their beautiful feet. Her plan was perfect but ... the invisible killer was in the room too.

What do you see in this video?
Short yoga intro
Three necksnaps
foot worship
limp play
body dragging
limp undressing
strangulation
ghost strangle
body views

Attachments
Snapshot_340.JPG
Snapshot_340.JPG (136.35 KiB) Viewed 22570 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Hello,
I would like to promote my Patreon channel again:
https://patreon.com/user?u=79934078&utm ... =join_link

I know not everyone likes Patreon, but Berengere and I have a lot of content that we don't want to sell on Gumroad that might be of interest to some. We've already unlocked a lot of content for the $5 tier in the first few weeks:

An Exclusive Video by Berengere (02:30 min.)
Another exclusive video by Berengere (01:06 min.)
A raw scene by Ishwa (03:41 min)
An exclusive scene from Iqra (03:55 min)
A funny blooper by Mia Hope (01:04 min)
Another Extra Sczene with Kobe Lee (00:51)

In the $10 tier you get all of that plus a surprise pack of around 25 minutes from already released movies.
(Only available in membership month)

Here are some things you will only find there:
Attachments
Snapshot_193.JPG
Snapshot_193.JPG (129.54 KiB) Viewed 22296 times
Snapshot_212.JPG
Snapshot_212.JPG (328.23 KiB) Viewed 22296 times
Snapshot_302.JPG
Snapshot_302.JPG (121.36 KiB) Viewed 22296 times
Snapshot_192.JPG
Snapshot_192.JPG (93.9 KiB) Viewed 22296 times
Snapshot_180.JPG
Snapshot_180.JPG (118.06 KiB) Viewed 22296 times
Snapshot_371.JPG
Snapshot_371.JPG (106.9 KiB) Viewed 22296 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! CLONE PROGRAM SABOTAGE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/aybgf

STARRING TRINA AND GREGORIA
Trina and Gregoria play clone guards who guard and defend their original creators.

ROOM 1
Our POV agent is hiding and watching Trina and Gregoria. The two clones are taken out by a sniper. After that, our agent ends the clones lives with a few final stab wounds. She then searches their bodies and then hides them.

ROOM 2
Our agent enters the next room. She surprises the clones there and shoots them. She searches their bodies and then drags them off to hide them.

ROOM 3
Our agent is caught by Gregoria, who immediately calls Trina for backup. The agent can disarm Gregoria. Gregoria gets the key to the boss room. She stabs Gregoria and shoots Trina, who has since come to the rescue.

ROOM 4
Our agent enters the room with the originals and knocks them down. The originals are now tied up on the sofa and laughing at the agent because more clone guards are coming soon. But our agent knows that if the originals are destroyed, all clones will die.

Our agent forces Gregoria to strangle Trina and then Gregoria is shot by the agent.

Attachments
Snapshot_202.JPG
Snapshot_202.JPG (121.13 KiB) Viewed 22065 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE INVISIBLE HEAD HUNTRESS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/kysiv

This is the first film of a new brand that we would like to offer:

HEADLESS PRODUCTIONS
This is mainly about the topic of beheading. The combination of a good view of the feet also plays an important role. Special effects are used here. Our special effects artist can be hired for custom orders. The delivery time and costs may differ from our normal delivery times and costs.

THE INVISIBLE HEAD HUNTRESS
STARRING: MERY
Mery is a spy that is hiding in a safe house, she is relaxing after a long mission. But the Invisible Headhuntress is always looking for heads! The invisible killer enters the house surprising Mery.
Mery tries to convince the killer to be spared, she knows that the killer is there to take her head.
She shows her feet, because she knows the invisible love that, but that's not enough.
Mery is taken to a room and under the killer menaces, she assume the execution position. She is scared and breath heavy, she hope to be spared but the killer is there for only one reason.
The head is chopped off and fall into the box...The Headhuntress strikes again...
Another enemys head has been taken.

(Photos are not in the correct order)
Attachments
Snapshot_370.JPG
Snapshot_370.JPG (158.8 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Snapshot_368.JPG
Snapshot_368.JPG (245.25 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Snapshot_367.JPG
Snapshot_367.JPG (132.59 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Snapshot_372.JPG
Snapshot_372.JPG (155.43 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Snapshot_371.JPG
Snapshot_371.JPG (135.59 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! HITWOMAN CAUGHT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/djtxek

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: RAQUEL, BETSA, SUNFLOWER, MARY

BP - HITWOMAN CAUGHT
3 girls are chatting about boys and didn't know a hitwoman has been engaged to killed them. The hitwoman strangles a first girl in the kitchen then have to hide when a second one comes to check what happened. The second girl found her friend's corpse but instead of asking for help she begins to play with the victims feet. The hitwoman takes the occasion to strangle the second girl. One girl left before the mission is completed. But the last girl doesn't want to be an easy victim...

Attachments
Snapshot_346.JPG
Snapshot_346.JPG (133.52 KiB) Viewed 21464 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BADASS AGENT - MARTINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/igaqxr

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MARTINA

BP - BADASS AGENT
A special agent is sent in a room to find a secret microfilm. Unfortunately for her, another agent and the invisible force are waiting for her. After to have forced her to take off her shoes, she's hit on the head and fall KO. Then she's undressed and finally strangled by the invisible force!

Attachments
Snapshot_338.JPG
Snapshot_338.JPG (133.61 KiB) Viewed 21009 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! MIAS ACTING SCHOOL - MEGAN LEE (AKA PHOENIX)
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/kwhwl

Starring: MEGAN LEE (AKA PHOENIX) and MIA HOPE

Mia runs a mobile acting school.

She is currently looking for an actress for a blockbuster film.

The actresses are to perform a scene in which they are being strangled.
Unfortunately, the applicants do not do well enough to be considered for the job.

Unfortunately, Mia herself is not really mentally stable and gets annoyed quickly.
This quickly ends fatally for the women and they will pay with their lives for the search for the role of their lives.

After Mia has already paid a visit to Kobe Lee and Arielle Lane...
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ovoedj
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/kspmoz

...Mia will now visit Megan Lee

We will see five choking scenes this time. FIVE!!!

Once there will be an introduction.
Mia will show Megan how it works.

We see Megan show off her first attempt at re-enacting the scene.
Unfortunately, Megan is very bad and Mia is very disappointed with the performance.

Another attempt from Megan follows.
She's very good, but that's not enough for Mia.

Mia goes berserk and decides to make sure Megan does the perfect choking scene herself.

EXTRA SCENE
After the credits we find an alternative ending with an eyes closed dead.
It's a complete extra choking scene from the last part.

What do we see in this film
-Mia gets choked
-Megan gets choked funny
-Complete Megan choking scene
-Complete Megan choking scene again
-Daeth twitches
-complete extra choking scene of Megan with an eyes closed dead.

Attachments
Snapshot_420.JPG
Snapshot_420.JPG (133.54 KiB) Viewed 20684 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! GUN FUN DEMON - ISHWA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/nedoo

Ishwa has to beg for her life three times because she's being terrorized by a demon who always revives her to shoot her.

Attachments
Snapshot_345.JPG
Snapshot_345.JPG (103.73 KiB) Viewed 20223 times
Snapshot_346.JPG
Snapshot_346.JPG (105.12 KiB) Viewed 20223 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - GIRLS NIGHT 2
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/kckrz

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: ANGI, MARIA, VALE, MARIXY, TRINA

BP - GIRLS NIGHT 2
Angi is really bored, so she decides to call some friends for a nice party. In reality, she have another idea in mind : strangle them all and play with their beautiful feet. But Angi forgot one thing, the invisible killer is always in liberty somewhere.

Feel free to watch a long trailer for this film in my shop.
Attachments
Snapshot_348.JPG
Snapshot_348.JPG (121.92 KiB) Viewed 19862 times
Snapshot_346.JPG
Snapshot_346.JPG (140.63 KiB) Viewed 19862 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - MEAN GIRL - TINITA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/trvqak

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: TINITA

BP - MEAN GIRL
Tinita is on the phone with a friend when she receives a second call. It's the invisible killer ! But Tinita doesn't take it seriously and hangs up the phone. Suddenly she hears a noise. The beginning of the end for her.

What you see in this movie:

- knocked out by invisible force
- body handling by invisible force
- choked out by invisible force
- pantyhose undressed by invisible force
- strangled to death by invisible force

Attachments
Snapshot_391.JPG
Snapshot_391.JPG (75.4 KiB) Viewed 19422 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE LEATHER AGENT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/igymg

(visit my shop for a long trailer and more pictures)

STARRING: GALAS, MIA HOPE, ARIELLE LANE

Agent Mia arranged a meeting with an unknown agent. Agent Mia is very surprised when the infamous Leather Agent Galas shows up. In the past, Agent Mia had already defeated the Leather Agent, but Galas is back for revenge.

Galas shoots Mia in the foot. Mia falls to the ground in pain. The Leather Agent is very arrogant and now puts down the gun to slowly kill Agent Mia. While Galas turns to retrieve a rope, Mia quickly downs a Power Drink that heals and strengthens her. Galas didn't notice and now begins to choke Agent Mia with a rope. Mia fights back and after a while the power juice begins to take effect. Mia is able to break free and quickly grab the gun and defeat the Leather Agent. The leather agent lies on the floor for a while longer, moaning and twitching.

Now in another room, Mia begins searching the Leather Agent's dead body. Agent Mia touches and feels Galas' body. Mia now decides to try out her new toy too. A remote control that emits electric shocks. We see Gala's body twitch and moan. After some time of torture, Galas comes back to life. She staggers but cannot fight. She falls into Mia's arms, who still has power over the remote control. After some time, Galas regains control of her body. She pushes Mia away. Mia wants Gala's attention because Mia still has a job to fill. But Galas, who only has her revenge on her mind, grabs a pistol and threatens Mia with it and finally pulls the trigger. Mia falls to the ground, but she only plays dead. She had previously put blanks in the magazine and thus tricked the Leather Agent again.

The Leather Agent arrogantly and confidently puts one foot on Agent Mia's body. Mia activates her remote control and Galas twitches and falls onto Mia, who then pets the defeated Galas.

Mia places Gala's body back on the counter and takes some photos.

Now in another room, Mia is recording a video for her enemies. She presents the dead Galas next to her. She celebrates her victory in an arrogant way and shows Gala's cleavage. Mia also shows off her great toy and makes Gala's body moan and twitch again.

At the end we see Galas wrapped in a blanket on the counter.
The cleaning crew comes by and takes some clothes from Galas.

Many thanks to the customer who made this production possible.

Attachments
Snapshot_448.JPG
Snapshot_448.JPG (117.5 KiB) Viewed 19049 times
Snapshot_446.JPG
Snapshot_446.JPG (123.98 KiB) Viewed 19049 times
Snapshot_440.JPG
Snapshot_440.JPG (180.83 KiB) Viewed 19049 times
Snapshot_408.JPG
Snapshot_408.JPG (180.81 KiB) Viewed 19049 times
Snapshot_406.JPG
Snapshot_406.JPG (162.54 KiB) Viewed 19049 times
Snapshot_453.JPG