NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! OPEN DOOR
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/lnefq

The neighbor sees the open door of his hot neighbor.
This strikes him as strange and he goes in cautiously.

There he finds his neighbor on the bed. She doesn't move.
A charging cable is wrapped around her neck.

He will never get such a chance again and he decides to deal with her. He touches her.
plays with her motionless face. Put them in different positions.
He takes off her shoes and plays with her feet for a long time.
He then turns her limp body onto her stomach and splashes the soles of her feet with a liquid substance.

This woman doesn't move. She's the perfect floppy toy and available for customs like this one.
(no nudity or sexual content) Please contact me if you would like to see more of her.

Attachments
snapshot624.png
snapshot624.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 18536 times
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Oh, man ! What a sexy death stare !. I'm going to buy it, now.
Thank you.
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

chubodr wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:14 pm Oh, man ! What a sexy death stare !. I'm going to buy it, now.
Thank you.
I hope you are happy with your purchase :-)
Thank you for your support.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! TAKEN BY A GHOST - MERY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jmggw

A young woman comes home from jogging.
She does a few more stretches and then sits on the couch to relax.

Suddenly, an invisible force begins to choke the young, sporty woman.
The woman tries to detach the strangler's invisible arms and pushes away.
But she doesn't make it. After a few minutes of resistance, she becomes unconscious.

We then see the young woman sitting on a chair. Still unconscious.
Her hands are tied behind her back. When she slowly wakes up, she panics and tries to free herself.
The invisible force is still in the room and now begins to choke her again. This time to the bitter end.

Attachments
DEATH STARE 2.png
DEATH STARE 2.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 18106 times
DEATH STARE 1.png
DEATH STARE 1.png (576 KiB) Viewed 18106 times
MERY CHOKED.png
MERY CHOKED.png (5.43 MiB) Viewed 18106 times
CHOKED AGAIN.png
CHOKED AGAIN.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 18106 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

I am proud to announce that there will be a new series of videos coming soon to my Studio:
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/

In cooperation with Mia Hope the following film series is being created:

MIAS ACTING SCHOOL

Story:
Mia runs a mobile acting school.

She is currently looking for an actress for a serial killer blockbuster film.
Unfortunately, the applicants do not do well enough to be considered for the job.

Unfortunately, Mia herself is not really mentally stable and gets annoyed quickly.
This quickly ends fatally for the women and they will pay with their lives for the search for the role of their lives.

The first film in the series will be released next week. As an actress I can proudly present: Kobe Lee

We will see four choking scenes. FOUR!!!

Once there will be an introduction.
Mia will show Kobe how it works.

We see Kobe show off her first attempt at re-enacting the scene.
Unfortunately, Kobe is very bad and Mia is very disappointed with the performance.
(Believe me, this section is also a must-see. It's the comedy part of the film and it's very funny)

Another attempt from Kobe follows.
She's much better, but that's not enough for Mia.

Mia goes berserk and decides to make sure Kobe does the perfect choking scene herself.

Attachments
MIAS AS KOBE 1.png
MIAS AS KOBE 1.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 17836 times
MIAS AS KOBE 3.png
MIAS AS KOBE 3.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 17836 times
MIAS AS KOBE 2.png
MIAS AS KOBE 2.png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 17836 times
MIAS AS KOBE 7.png
MIAS AS KOBE 7.png (2.43 MiB) Viewed 17836 times
MIAS AS KOBE 6.png
MIAS AS KOBE 6.png (1.75 MiB) Viewed 17836 times
MIAS AS KOBE 4.png
MIAS AS KOBE 4.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 17836 times
MIAS AS KOBE 5.png
MIAS AS KOBE 5.png (1.66 MiB) Viewed 17836 times
Lagch

Post by Lagch »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:54 pm RELEASED!!! OPEN DOOR

He will never get such a chance again and he decides to deal with her. He touches her.
He then turns her limp body onto her stomach and splashes the soles of her feet with a liquid substance.

This woman doesn't move. She's the perfect floppy toy and available for customs like this one.
(no nudity or sexual content) Please contact me if you would like to see more of her.

Men I will love to see her in her panties strangled...I will buy it inmediatly she is beautifull
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Lagch wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:28 am

Men I will love to see her in her panties strangled...I will buy it inmediatly she is beautifull
Many thanks. I hope you like it.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! EVIL MIRROR - IQRA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/sspsl

MODEL: IQRA

A young woman sits in front of the mirror and puts on make-up. Suddenly something supernatural happens! Her reflection has changed. It is her, but in the form of a demon. The demon smiles and begins to choke itself with its own hair. This has fatal consequences for the real world.

Attachments
Snapshot_21.png
Snapshot_21.png (1.95 MiB) Viewed 17475 times
Snapshot_20.png
Snapshot_20.png (1.49 MiB) Viewed 17475 times
Snapshot_19.png
Snapshot_19.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 17475 times
Snapshot_18.png
Snapshot_18.png (732.25 KiB) Viewed 17475 times
Lagch

Post by Lagch »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:49 pm

You know this girl is hot it would be Amazing in a strangling scene with a lot of violence fighting .. as a prequel..of the movie .. thats would be a great idea in next movies.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Lagch wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:18 am
Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:49 pm

You know this girl is hot it would be Amazing in a strangling scene with a lot of violence fighting .. as a prequel..of the movie .. thats would be a great idea in next movies.
Thank you for the good idea! Maybe I'll implement them. It will definitely come with another video though. It will be packed with action. Bagging, one handed choked to death, bound and strangled by a cable tie, pillow suffocation. Probably in November.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! MIAS ACTING SCHOOL - KOBE LEE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ovoedj

Starring: KOBE LEE and MIA HOPE

Mia runs a mobile acting school.

She is currently looking for an actress for a serial killer blockbuster film. The actresses are to perform a scene in which they are being strangled.
Unfortunately, the applicants do not do well enough to be considered for the job.

Unfortunately, Mia herself is not really mentally stable and gets annoyed quickly.
This quickly ends fatally for the women and they will pay with their lives for the search for the role of their lives.

In the first film in this series, I am proud to introduce Kobe Lee as an actress.

We will see four choking scenes. FOUR!!!

Once there will be an introduction.
Mia will show Kobe how it works.

We see Kobe show off her first attempt at re-enacting the scene.
Unfortunately, Kobe is very bad and Mia is very disappointed with the performance.
(Believe me, this section is also a must-see. It's the comedy part of the film and it's very funny)

Another attempt from Kobe follows.
She's much better, but that's not enough for Mia.

Mia goes berserk and decides to make sure Kobe does the perfect choking scene herself.

Attachments
Snapshot_13.png
Snapshot_13.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 17079 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/capoj

I love this script! It's packed with so much action!

A young woman betrayed her best friend and slept with her boyfriend.
When she goes to bed at night she is plagued with thoughts and worries and regrets that she did it.
She decides to sleep first and think about it the next day.

Unfortunately, she experiences a very restless night, because she is plagued by bad nightmares.

In her first nightmare, our girl finds herself tied to a chair.
Her friend stands in front of her and confronts her about her cheating.
She is first suffocated with a bag and then strangled.

In the second nightmare, the young woman finds herself tied up on the floor.
She is lying on her stomach and her hands are tied behind her back.
Her friend stands there again and punishes her for her cheating.
This time she is to be slowly strangled on the floor.

There won't be a third nightmare because when she wakes up her friend is in her bedroom.
As in the dream, she should now receive her punishment. She pushes a pillow in her face and smothers her with it.
It's quiet after a long fight. She checks her pulse and finds that she is just unconscious.
Now she chokes her. After another agony, she gives her a violent push.
Her neck snaps and her body jerks through the broken spine.
The friend deviates from her and left her dead on the bed.

Attachments
Snapshot_56.png
Snapshot_56.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 16781 times
Snapshot_53.png
Snapshot_53.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 16781 times
Snapshot_52.png
Snapshot_52.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 16781 times
Snapshot_50.png
Snapshot_50.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 16781 times
Snapshot_63.png
Snapshot_63.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 16781 times
Snapshot_61.png
Snapshot_61.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 16781 times
Snapshot_58.png
Snapshot_58.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 16781 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hxslz

The first video from my cooperation with:

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODELS: MERY and MICAELA

SISTERS IN TROUBLE
Mery and Micaela are two sisters, sitting on a couch, barefoot and
chatting together.

Micaela receives a message that reveals that her boyfriend and her
sister have a relationship on her back !

She's really angry at Mery. In rage, she snaps the neck of Mery and
kills her very fast !

She wants to hide the body but she realizes she may be playing a
little with her sister's corpse ...

After having undressed her in underwear and playing with her feet, she drags the corpse and puts her against a wall.

The invisible killer has seen all the scenes and can't resist killing Micaela too. After strangling Micaela, he positions her against the wall right next to her sister

Attachments
Snapshot_48.png
Snapshot_48.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 16525 times
Snapshot_47.png
Snapshot_47.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 16525 times
Snapshot_44.png
Snapshot_44.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 16525 times
Snapshot_58.png
Snapshot_58.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 16525 times
Snapshot_56.png
Snapshot_56.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 16525 times
Snapshot_53.png
Snapshot_53.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 16525 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ghftae

EVIL MIRROR - SIENNA

Evil Mirror is one of my casting scripts and I found this very talented model. Sienna is an amazing actress.

A young woman sits in front of the mirror and puts on make-up. Suddenly something supernatural happens! Her reflection has changed. It is her, but in the form of a demon. The demon smiles and begins to choke itself with its own hair. This has fatal consequences for the real world.

Attachments
Snapshot_48.png
Snapshot_48.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 16168 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ppuky

I am proud to publish Berengere's second video.

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: Kitty

HORROR MOVIE NIGHT
Kitty is on her sofa watching movies when she suddenly hears a noise in the kitchen.
She stands up and sees nothing. When she's going back to the sofa, she was shot in the back by an invisible force.
It shoots her a second time and she falls on the floor. She begs for mercy but she's shot in the head.
The invisible force plays with her body for a while before it leaves the crime scene.

Attachments
Snapshot_61.png
Snapshot_61.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 15862 times