NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Hello,
Yes, it's Juliana from Dark Rooms.
We still have a Savannah Costello film in store. I estimate that this film will be released in 2-3 months. We also shot another Berengere film with Juliana.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:56 am Hello,
Yes, it's Juliana from Dark Rooms.
We still have a Savannah Costello film in store. I estimate that this film will be released in 2-3 months. We also shot another Berengere film with Juliana.
You are very fortunate to get use of her services. She is an excellent actresses who has starred in a few movies I have penned for Advocate's Crime House/Dark Rooms studios over the years - in fact for one movie I actually purposely wrote as a vehicle for her to star in; she was excellent in the role as I knew she would be, btw!
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - CHEATING SISTER
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/muofyx

MODELS: RAQUEL AND MARY

The two sisters Mary and Raquel are sitting on the couch and looking at things on a smartphone. Suddenly Raquel receives a message. Mary cheated on Raquel with her boyfriend. Raquel is so angry that she yells and then walks out of the room. Shortly afterwards, Raquel sneaks back into the room. She sneaks up on Mary from behind and breaks her neck. Then Raquel notices that her sister has beautiful feet. Raquel starts to worship those feet. Then she turns the lifeless body to the other side to worship the feet in a different position. Raquel then moves Mary's body to the other side of the room and positions her in a sitting position against the wall. She starts worshiping those feet again. The Invisible Killer is also there and has been watching everything. Now he begins to choke Raquel. He then breaks her neck and places the body next to Mary's.
Attachments
Snapshot_1330.JPG
Snapshot_1330.JPG (128.59 KiB) Viewed 5400 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! CRUEL WEB SHOW - NANI
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/zpasbt

MODEL: NANI AND MIA HOPE

Mia welcomes her viewers to her cruel web show. Today she has Nani as her guest. Nani finds herself bound and gagged on a chair. Mia tells the viewers that she will strangle Nani today. All of this just for fun. Mia removes the gag. Nani pleads for her life and speaks to the cameraman who ignores Nani and continues doing his work. Mia now begins to choke Nani. The camera repeatedly switches between the moving camera and a camera that is placed directly in front of Nani's feet. Mia chokes Nani again and again until near the end and then lets her catch her breath. Mia moderates her show in between. In the end there will be no air left for Nani to breathe.
Attachments
Snapshot_671.JPG
Snapshot_671.JPG (157.14 KiB) Viewed 5170 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! A DEVILISH BOOK
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/alyra

MODEL: BARBY AND RAQUEL
Raquel and Barby have a heated argument and Raquel leaves the room. The next day, Raquel tries to reach Barby by phone, but no sign of life from Barby. Raquel checks up and finds Barby dead in her room. strangled. Raquel is very shocked, but then Raquel plays with Barby's dead body in a very crazy and funny way. Raquel seems to have a split personality, because suddenly she's panicking again. Raquel finds a book with a note and suddenly she understands what happened. We jump back in time and see what happened. After the argument with Barby, Raquel herself had written anger and murder fantasies and a note that Barby should suffocate. We see this become reality and Raquel sneaks into Barby's room and carefully pulls off a nylon stocking and attacks her sleeping victim. We see a long agony and shots of a dead Barby corpse at the end.
Attachments
Snapshot_510.JPG
Snapshot_510.JPG (124.44 KiB) Viewed 4519 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BULLETS FOR NATALI
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/dvqdi

or as a BUNDLE!!! BULLETS FOR THE SISTERS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/speec

This film has no particular story, but is a compilation of various shooting scenes. Barbara is waylaid in various everyday situations. She is threatened, she begs for her life and is shot. The killing process takes a long time as she receives several bullets. At the end we see a few slow shots of the dead body.

Attachments
Snapshot_1203.JPG
Snapshot_1203.JPG (270.25 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Snapshot_1204.JPG
Snapshot_1204.JPG (304.04 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Snapshot_1335.JPG
Snapshot_1335.JPG (143.29 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Snapshot_1334.JPG
Snapshot_1334.JPG (140.62 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Snapshot_1333.JPG
Snapshot_1333.JPG (290.51 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Snapshot_1202.JPG
Snapshot_1202.JPG (135.5 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! FATAL UNMASKING
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/bosjx

FATAL UNMASKING
STARRING: HELEN, TIARA AND TITUS

Sisters Helen and Tiara enjoy the weekend at home in their new pajamas. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Helen opens the door. Titus is standing there with a package for Helen. Helen asks the delivery man to wait a moment because she has to get money.

Titus, who is also a criminal, sneaks a few steps into the apartment and finds that only these two weak ladies are present. He decides at short notice to carry out a small robbery to steal a few valuables. He finally threatens the two women with a gun and asks Helen to tie Tiara up. Tiara gives Helen a few hidden signals to loosen the bonds. Helen follows the message and is then tied up by the criminal herself.

Titus orders the women to remain seated on the bed and then begins to look for valuables. As Titus turns away, Tiara frees herself from her bonds, sneaks up on Titus and finally jumps at him and puts him in a headlock. But Titus is able to free himself, but Tiara grabs his mask and unmasks Titus.

Titus didn't plan it, but he has only one choice. He has to kill these two beautiful women. He pulls out a knife and stabs Tiara in the stomach. Tiara writhes in pain and begs for her life. Titus plunges the knife into Tiara's body again and Tiara dies.

Helen, who had to watch everything, is now strangled by Titus with a nylon stocking. The petite Helen shows an incredible fight for survival, but how should she have a chance. Her hands are tied behind her back. We see a painful and long strangulation.

After the job is done, Titus continues to search the apartment and then disappears with two smartphones and some money.

We see a few slow shots of the crime scene.
Attachments
Snapshot_1354.JPG
Snapshot_1354.JPG (100.69 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
Snapshot_1357.JPG
Snapshot_1357.JPG (111.05 KiB) Viewed 3855 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - DEADLY DREAMS - PENELOPE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qpuma

REALITY:
Penelope is bored and tired. She decides to take a nap, but her dreams are anything but boring.

DREAM 1:
Penelope is currently having a relaxing video session. Her feet are placed on the table. Suddenly she hears a noise. Then Mary shows up and first chokes Penelope and then breaks her neck. Mary places Penelope's feet back on the table.

DREAM 2:
Penelope is lying on the floor and is busy with her smartphone. Mary sneaks up again. Mary knocks Penelope unconscious. When Penelope comes to, Mary begins to choke Penelope. Then she breaks her neck. We see body handling.

DREAM 3:
Penelope is sitting on the floor leaning against a wall and reading a book. Mary appears again and attacks Penelope. This time Penelope is strangled to death with a nylon.

DREAM 4:
Penelope lies in bed and sleeps. Mary sneaks up and puts a lot of pillows on Penelope's head. Penelope doesn't get enough air under these pillows and falls unconscious. Mary turns Penelope's body over and settles behind her in a sitting position to painfully strangle poor Penelope with a nylon as soon as she wakes up.

REALITY:
Penelope wakes up and is frightened by her dreams. But then Mary shows up there too and attacks her. Mary strangles Penelope to death with a nylon and is then allowed to spend a moment with Penelope's foot.
Attachments
Snapshot_1074.JPG
Snapshot_1074.JPG (294.48 KiB) Viewed 3564 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FAILED SCENES - MERY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/atgfzc

This compilation of scenes are short clips that we cannot or do not want to release as a normal film. We don't want to withhold them from you either. that's why we offer it here for a cheap price. These scenes are sorted out simply because of their length, sometimes because of poor picture or sound quality. Bad acting is also a reason.
If you want a perfect movie, please don't buy this product!
If you enjoy watching this model act and you like feet, then it might be a good option.
Of course, this material also shows how much work there is behind the scenes for us as producers to find good models and work with them.

In this "FAILED SCENES - COLLECTION" from Berengere you get a total of 6 scenes with Mery.
JOB INTERVIEW
FBI AGENT STRANGLED
AGENT SHOT - TAKE 1
AGENT SHOT - TAKE 2
AGENT TRAPPED
BAD AGENT

The running time of these 6 scenes is approximately 20 minutes. After the credits you get about 7 minutes of bonus material.
Attachments
Snapshot_1372.JPG
Snapshot_1372.JPG (134.68 KiB) Viewed 3194 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - PARTY GIRL - MARTINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hlbfe

Martina comes home from a party. Luckily Martina has the day off and can sleep in. She briefly reads the news and makes fun of it because it reports about the Invisible Killer. Martina goes to put on her pajamas. Then she lies down on her bed. The Invisible Killer waited for her and carefully pulls the pillow from under Martina's head and then uses it to suffocate her until she loses consciousness. The Invisible Killer turns Martina's limp body over and puts her in a sitting position. When Martina wakes up she has no idea what happened. It doesn't take long before the killer's invisible hand squeezes the air out of her. Martina is strangled by the Invisible Killer, who she recently refused to believe in.

Due to poor image quality, we are selling this 9+ minute video for only $3. When you purchase this video you will also receive an exclusive upsell discount as an option for the Martina Bundle.
Attachments
Snapshot_1380.JPG
Snapshot_1380.JPG (125.18 KiB) Viewed 3094 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ELLAS GIFT
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/esayn

Ella has a special gift. She has visions of murders that have happened or will happen. With this gift she was able to help the police solve murder cases and prevent future murders. Now Ella is in witness protection because she herself has been targeted by a killer and foresees her own murder. The police officer Sean is tasked with protecting Ella. When the two enter the safe house, Ella soon goes to sleep and has another vision of her murder. Ella is strangled by a person dressed in black. So Ella wakes up and tells Sean about it. During the conversation, Sean secretly reaches into his pocket and pulls out a nylon. Sean attacks Ella and strangles her to death as well. Was it just a vision again, or is Ella dead and with her her special gift?
Attachments
Snapshot_1352.JPG
Snapshot_1352.JPG (164.45 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! HELEN GETS POISONED
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/uivnfd

Many thanks to my amazing client for making this poison scenes compilation possible.

Scene 1:
Helen is an office lady. Helen work on her laptop and makes herself comfortable for a moment. She takes off her shoes and puts her feet on the table. A POV person brings Helen a glass of water. Shortly after Helen drinks the glass she feels bad. Helen clutches her neck because she can't breathe. She tries to get up but falls to the ground. Helen fights for a long time but in the end she loses.

Scene 2:
Helen comes home exhausted from a long night of partying. She takes off her shoes and immediately falls asleep. A POV person appears and gives the sleeping Helen an injection in the foot. Shortly afterwards Helen wakes up. She is in pain and it seems like something from her foot is moving further up her body. Helen dies a long and painful death from poisoning.

Scene 3:
Helen is asleep and has no idea what is about to happen. A poisonous snake has found its way into her room and finds its way under Helen's bed covers. The snake bites Helen's sleeping foot. Helen wakes up in great pain and grabs her foot. The poison quickly enters Helen's system. Helen is in great pain and suffers a painful death from poisoning.
Attachments
Snapshot_1386.JPG
Snapshot_1386.JPG (93.31 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
Snapshot_1384.JPG
Snapshot_1384.JPG (89.12 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
Snapshot_1381.JPG
Snapshot_1381.JPG (175.04 KiB) Viewed 2631 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! TAKEN BY A GHOST - MARIXY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/tquubk

This was a custom production that I included with the title in the "TAKEN BY A GHOST SERIES". The story is quite simple. Marixy sits on a chair and an invisible ghost begins to strangle her. After more than 7 minutes, Marixy becomes unconscious. Shortly afterwards we see Marixy lying bound and gagged on the couch. Now the invisible ghost brings his dark game to an end.

The image quality is good and so is Marixy's performance in my opinion. However, due to the weak story and the fact that it is a pure action film, I would like to bring this work into the store at the low price of $8 for more than 15 minutes.
Attachments
Snapshot_771.JPG
Snapshot_771.JPG (128.15 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! SECRETARY ASSASSINATION
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/sqxkk

Barby is the secretary of a mafia boss. Since the boss tends to just pursue his own pleasures, Barby indirectly directs the criminal activities. So an assassin is sent to eliminate Barby in order to stop the organization.
Attachments
Snapshot_1398.JPG
Snapshot_1398.JPG (160.83 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! A TASTY COMPETITION
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/gryry

STARRING: TIARA, QUYNIE, LINA, PENNY, HELEN AND DEMI

When Tiara knocks on the door, Quynie, Lina, Penny, Helen and Demi are already waiting for her. Everyone was invited to a mystery competition. The house is supposed to be searched for treasure, but traps are pointed out. The women divide into teams and search the house.

Penny and Lina search the living room, but they can't find anything. Lina wants to look at the rules of the game again while Penny goes looking elsewhere. Lina sits down on the couch and makes herself comfortable. Suddenly the table becomes independent and Lina checks to see what is going on. Lina is slowly pulled under the table and swallowed.

When Penny comes back she only finds Lina's shoes. Then Penny is also pulled under the table. At first, Penny thinks Lina is making a joke, but Lin has disappeared. Another force pulls Penny under the table and makes her disappear.

In the bedroom, Demi and Quynie are already looking for the treasure. While Demi searches on the bed, Quynie is pulled under the bed. Quynie screams for help, but Demi doesn't take the situation seriously. Only when Quynie's scream has stopped and she has been completely swallowed does Demi become a little nervous and start to look for Quynie. Demi is now dragged under the bed and swallowed.

Tiara and Helen are already diligently searching the study and find what they are looking for there. They find an envelope full of money. They want to show the other women their winnings, but no one is there. Helen finds Lina's shoes in front of the small table in the living room. Now Helen is also being pulled under the table. She screams loudly for Tiara, who rushes to help her.

Tiara gives it her all, but she loses Helen and ends up being dragged under the table and swallowed up herself.

There seems to be no winner today and we see a pile of bodies from the girls who were swallowed.
Attachments
Snapshot_1371.JPG
Snapshot_1371.JPG (177.15 KiB) Viewed 937 times