NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! MIA IN THE MORGUE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/psuhyr

Mia lies dead in the morgue. Her body is covered by a cloth. The coroner washes his hands and gets to work. He covers Mia's body. First he closes her eyes. He then strips Mia down to her underwear and examines her very intensively to find out the cause of death. During the examination, the corpse's eyes pop open again.

After the examination has been completed, we see Mia lying on the morgue table, beautifully dressed in a black dress.
Attachments
Snapshot_956.JPG
Snapshot_956.JPG (92.28 KiB) Viewed 4726 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! NIGHTMARES - YURCA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ltvqg

Yurca betrayed her best friend Sandra and slept with her boyfriend.
When Yurca goes to bed at night she is plagued with thoughts and worries and regrets that she did it.
She decides to sleep first and think about it the next day.

Unfortunately, Yurca experiences a very restless night, because she is plagued by bad nightmares.

In her first nightmare, our sweet girl finds herself tied to a chair.
Yurca is first suffocated with a bag. Then she is strangled.

In the next nightmare, the young woman finds herself tied up on the floor.
She is lying on her stomach and her hands are tied behind her back.
Her friend stands there again and punishes her for her cheating.
This time she is to be slowly strangled on the floor.

There won't be a next nightmare because when she wakes up her friend is in her bedroom.
As in the dream, she should now receive her punishment.

Sandra pushes a pillow in Yurcas pretty face and smothers her with it.
It's quiet after a long fight. Sandra checks Yurcas pulse and finds out that she is just unconscious.

Now Raquel chokes Yurca to death.
Attachments
Snapshot_1313.JPG
Snapshot_1313.JPG (167.45 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - SUNFLOWERS GIRLSNIGHT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/pdpjx

BP - SUNFLOWERS GIRLS NIGHT
MODEL: SUNFLOWER, SANDRA, RAQUEL, BETSA, MARY, YURCA, PAOLA, KATE, ALEX, NINA

Yes, you counted correctly. Sunflower has 9 friends and she wants to get rid of all of them today. She is very clever because she invites all her friends to a girls' night out at a later date. So we have three waves of a fresh delivery.

In the first wave, Sunflower greets Nina, Yurca, and Sandra at the door. After drugging the three women with a drink, she starts working on their unconscious feet. The women are then strangled one by one. We experience more foot worship before the lifeless bodies are hidden in the next room.

Sunflower has a lot to do today because Yurca, Paola and Alex will soon be knocking on the door. After greeting the women, she takes out Alex in the kitchen and then makes two drinks for Yurca and Paola. Once the two women are unconscious it is time to worship the feet. Then Sunflower deliberately brings Alex into the living room. She now deals with Alex's feet and then one girl after the other is strangled. We experience more foot worship and body handling. After the morgue becomes full, Sunflower waits for supplies.

Betsa, Mary and Raquel soon appear. Everything is a little more chaotic now and Sunflower is losing control of the situation. Raquel goes out to make a phone call because she wants to know where the other girls are. Betsa goes to the toilet. Sunflower is now alone with Mary and begins to choke her. After Mary is dead and she was able to take care of the dead feet for a moment, she goes to Betsa in the bathroom and breaks her neck. While Sunflower deals with the two lifeless bodies, Raquel finds out what happened. Raquel finds the room with the dead women, but it seems like a dream of Raquel's has come true. Raquel deals with her friends' dead feet. Then Sunflower shows up, who was about to hide the other bodies. When Sunflower sees Raquel there, she sneaks up and breaks her neck. Now the remaining corpses are lined up and more time is spent with the dead feet.
Attachments
Snapshot_1327.JPG
Snapshot_1327.JPG (88.27 KiB) Viewed 4234 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THREE STORIES FROM ASIA 2
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/xmzxep

Three more short solo stories:
STARRING: QUYNIE, LINA, KELLY

Attachments
Snapshot_1332.JPG
Snapshot_1332.JPG (108.04 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Snapshot_1331.JPG
Snapshot_1331.JPG (122.21 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Snapshot_1333.JPG
Snapshot_1333.JPG (129.02 KiB) Viewed 4024 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BE MY POISONED VALENTINE
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/dsmqsc

It's Valentine's Day and Jenny is home alone. She thinks about her lover. She doesn't mind that he's married. Jenny dreams of him and falls asleep briefly. When she wakes up, Jenny finds a Valentine's Day present on her table. It's a card and a small box. Jenny looks at the letter and then turns her attention to the small box. When Jenny opens the box she coughs. A terrible smell emerged when Jenny opened the box. Jenny doesn't understand what's happening and she has to cough because she can't breathe. After a while she understands what is happening, but it doesn't help. Jenny becomes weaker and weaker and finally dies a long and painful death from poisoning.
Attachments
Snapshot_1328.JPG
Snapshot_1328.JPG (137.73 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - TALES OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - ANDRE AND TRINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cuyrb

BP - TALES OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - ANDRE
MODELS: ANDRE AND TRINA

Trina and Andre come home from a long night of partying. The two women sit down and take off their shoes. Trina shows Andre something funny on her smartphone, but suddenly the mood changes. Trina received a message from her boyfriend. He will break up with Trina because he loves Andre. Trina is furious and after a brief discussion, Trina begins to choke Andre. Andre is strangled until he loses consciousness. Trina checks the pulse and finds that Andre is still alive. Trina is determined to kill Andre and when Andre wakes up, Trina starts choking her again. Because Andre simply won't die, Trina breaks Andre's neck. When Trina is finished with Andre, she discovers the possible reason why her boyfriend loves Andre so much. Andre has beautiful soles and Trina now starts to worship these beautiful soles. She's been doing this for a long time. Then she strips Andre down to her underwear and puts the lifeless body in a different position to worship the feet even better. After she has had her time with Andre's feet, she positions the body against the wall in a sitting position. Trina takes a little time again for these beautiful dead soles, but how could it be otherwise? The Invisible Killer saw everything. Now he starts choking Trina. After Trina is dead, he positions the body next to the other one.
Attachments
Snapshot_1324.JPG
Snapshot_1324.JPG (507.65 KiB) Viewed 3673 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! GAME OVER - PHOENIX
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/pbkoq

Phoenix is playing a video game and is very excited. She's checking to see if the game is also available for VR. And yes, she is lucky and downloads the game.

Now we see Phoenix in a super sexy outfit in this video game. She infiltrates a room and looks around. Suddenly the door slams and Phoenix is locked in this room. She looks for a way out, but finds none. Suddenly gas rushes into this room and kills Phoenix. VR Mia comes into the room and uses Megan's hand to blow the user a kiss. GAME OVER!

Now we see our heroine walking into this room again. This time she blocks the door so it doesn't happen to her again. As she turns around, VR Mia knocks her out. Megan falls onto the bed. VR Mia checks Phoenix's limp hand then handsmothers her. Phoenix is still dazed and fights back for some time. After some time, Phoenix dies again. Mia uses Phoenix Hand to blow a kiss. GAME OVER!

Now we see Phoenix sneaking around in another area of the level. Again Phoenix is surprised by VR-Mia. VR Mia grabs Phoenix's neck and pushes her against the wall. This time Phoenix is strangled. At the end, VR-Mia uses Phoenix's hand again to blow a kiss. GAME OVER!

Again Phoenix sneaks around and again she is attacked by VR-Mia. This time, VR Mia puts a pill in Phoenix's mouth and then covers Phoenix's mouth. After a fight, Phoenix took this pill and it's having an effect. Phoenix dies again. VR-Mia uses Phoenix Hand to blow a kiss into the camera. GAME OVER!

Now we see Phoenix in the real world. She is lying on the floor. Now VR-Mia suddenly appears here. How can that be? VR-Mia removes Phoenix's VR glasses, straightens Phoenix's body and sits behind her. VR-Mia grabs Megan's head and breaks her neck and says GAME OVER!

We now see the dead Phoenix lying on the ground again before VR Mia respectfully covers the corpse with a blanket.
Attachments
Snapshot_510.JPG
Snapshot_510.JPG (174.01 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! RAID GOES WRONG
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/yszmwo

RAID GOES WRONG
MODEL: TIARA, HELEN AND PENNY

Penny is a thief. She watches people withdrawing a lot of money from the bank and then she looks for ways to ambush and rob them. This time she watched and pursued Tiara and brought the young and inexperienced Helen on board.

However, the film starts in Tiara's apartment. Tiara is on the phone and says she's going to stay home because she doesn't want to leave the money alone. Tiara decides to relax a bit.

Penny and Helen are in the stairwell. Helen is unsettled and checks with Penny that no one is really hurt. Penny shows Helen a white cloth and says she made an anesthetic.

The two thieves carefully break into Tiara's apartment. They see Tiara lying on the couch and attack her. Helen holds Tiara and Penny tries to stun Tiara with the cloth. Tiara fights back, but she doesn't get weaker at all. Helen asks what's wrong and Penny is unsure why. Penny spots a piece of nylon hanging over the backrest. Penny grabs the nylon and wraps it around Tiara's neck. After a long fight and being close to death, Helen suddenly screams Stop! Penny stops strangling Tiara. Penny scares Helen because Tiara saw Helen's face. Helen doesn't know what's right. She doesn't want to see Tiara's face while she kills her. Helen takes a pillow and presses it into the still weak Tiara's face until she finally stops moving.

Helen is desperate. She takes off her hoody and says she can't live with it. Penny is very jaded and realizes that Helen is a risk. While Helen is confused by the situation, Penny grabs the nylon and slowly moves behind Helen. Now Penny attacks Helen and after a long, brutal strangulation, Penny leaves the crime scene with the money.
Attachments
Snapshot_897.JPG
Snapshot_897.JPG (102.38 KiB) Viewed 3219 times
Snapshot_901.JPG
Snapshot_901.JPG (105.08 KiB) Viewed 3219 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Hello,
I would like to take this opportunity to give you a list of all the pages for which I am responsible.

Our main shop:
EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/
- There are 2-3 releases per week from Evil Fantasies and Berengere

Our Asian side project:
ASIAN FANTASIES CINEMA
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/
- There is one new release per week here from my asian model team

The new Sleepy Store:
SLEEPY FANTASIES CINEMA
https://sfcinema.gumroad.com/
- Here I mainly sell custom productions that have to do with Sleepy, KO and fighting

Our PATREON page:
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=79934078
- Here you can find video material from our productions. There are different packages.

Here is a trailer that shows an overview of our February posts:
https://mega.nz/file/nB5wWSgY#kYO-lYja3 ... 9GxRZiOoNg

CUSTOM PRODUCTIONS:
I would like to share the direct link to our custom page again:
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qgull
- Here you can find my available model teams

Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way through video purchases, custom orders, and paying Patreon members.

I hope that we will go a long way together

Best regards
Denis from EFC
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! MISTY AND THE SNAKE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/wwirk

Misty is visited by a snake. Misty is scared at first, but when she briefly looks into the snake's eyes, Misty realizes how fluffy it is. The snake slowly coils around Misty's neck and then shows its full power. Misty has no chance and is slowly strangled by the snake.
Attachments
Snapshot_1337.JPG
Snapshot_1337.JPG (176.19 KiB) Viewed 2790 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! VR PERFORMANCE TEST - QUYNIE
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/xeqvte

INTRO
The agent enters the apartment. There are two items on the table.
The agent opens the box and finds a pair of VR glasses and a Gun with silencer in the box.
The agent puts on his glasses and takes the gun in his hand.

BRIEFING
The agent now receives a briefing.
That these glasses are this year's performance test.
Our agents have to work quickly and precisely.
The task is simple. You have to infiltrate an apartment, find a secret SD card
And enemies will suddenly appear and shoot at you. You have to be faster.
If you don't make it in 5 tries, you're out and eliminated.

A total of 6 scenes with Quynie follow.
Attachments
Snapshot_13321.JPG
Snapshot_13321.JPG (143.24 KiB) Viewed 2575 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FOOT FETISH AGENTS - SAVANNAH
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/smxix

MODEL: SAVANNAH COSTELLO AND MIA HOPE

Savannah and Mia are partners in a secret agency. You have had a long mission and are exhausted. They talk about their last mission and Mia looks for a way to get to Savannah's feet. She mentions Savannah's stilettos and offers her a foot massage. Savannah is unsure but agrees. The foot massage is so pleasant that Savannah falls asleep. Mia counted on this because she wants to worship Savannah's feet even more intensely. Mia kisses and licks Savannah's feet.

Mia doesn't notice that Savannah is slowly waking up again. Savannah is shocked by her wet feet. Mia doesn't know any better way to deal with the situation than to murder Savannah. Mia strangles Savannah to protect her secret. After it happens, Mia is confused, but she still takes advantage of this opportunity. We see another very intense foot worship. At the end we see Savannah leaning against a wall on the other side of the room. Mia says goodbye to her partner and leaves.
Attachments
Snapshot_1340.JPG
Snapshot_1340.JPG (137.23 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - WEB CAM - JULIANA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qjcdnj

Juliana has a webcam session with a supporter. Juliana is asked to show her feet. Juliana shows first one foot and then both feet. Suddenly she hears a noise and is distracted. The Invisible Killer visits and begins choking Juliana. Juliana puts up a brave fight and ultimately dies from a broken neck. The Invisible Killer places Juliana's feet on the table. We see the dead beauty and her feet from different angles.
Attachments
Snapshot_1326.JPG
Snapshot_1326.JPG (104.82 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:13 pm RELEASED!!! BP - WEB CAM - JULIANA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qjcdnj

Juliana has a webcam session with a supporter. Juliana is asked to show her feet. Juliana shows first one foot and then both feet. Suddenly she hears a noise and is distracted. The Invisible Killer visits and begins choking Juliana. Juliana puts up a brave fight and ultimately dies from a broken neck. The Invisible Killer places Juliana's feet on the table. We see the dead beauty and her feet from different angles.
Is that THE Juliana who used to work with Advocate's Crime HOuse/Dark Rooms studios?
peterpan

Post by peterpan »

MODEL: SAVANNAH COSTELLO AND MIA HOPE

Please release the second Savannah clip soon