NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - DEADLY DREAMS - NANI
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ccgjym

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: NANI and MIA HOPE

BP - DEADLY DREAMS - NANI
Nani decides to take a nap. Unfortunately, she experiences terrible nightmares.

Mia Hope keeps showing up to murder her.

In the first dream we see Nani in a webcam session. Nani talks to her viewer and holds her feet into the camera. Suddenly Nani hears a noise and gets confused. Then Mia Hope shows up to strangle her with a nylon stocking. To be sure that Nani is dead, she breaks her neck. Finally, Mia positions Nani's feet back on the table and leaves.

In the second dream, Nani is lying on the floor busy with her cell phone. Mia appears behind her again and knocks Nani down. When Nani wakes up, Mia wraps the nylon tightly around Nani's neck and chokes her. Finally, Nani's neck is broken and her body is dragged away and positioned in a sitting position with a good view of her soles.

In the third dream, Nani lies on her stomach in her bed. Mia sneaks up and smothers Nani with a pillow until she passes out. Mia turns Nani's limp body over onto her back. Then she strangles Nani with a nylon stocking.

In the fourth and final dream, Nani sits in her room and reads a book. Mia shows up and strangles Nani with a nylon stocking.

Nani wakes up. She is shocked by her terrible nightmares and checks the time on her smartphone. Now Mia appears in reality to strangle her. Nani suffers a slow death from strangulation. We then experience intense foot worship.

Attachments
Snapshot_1183.JPG
Snapshot_1183.JPG (107.54 KiB) Viewed 21192 times
asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:31 pm RELEASED!!! BP - PARTY GIRL - KATE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/owzjb

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: KATE AND NASTYA

BP - PARTY GIRL - KATE
Kate comes home from a long night of partying. Before she goes to sleep, she quickly checks her emails and is distracted by a foot session invitation. While she is doing the foot session, Nastya attacks her with chloroform.
Nastya takes the unconscious and limp body into the bedroom and lays it on the bed.
Later, Kate is smothered with a pillow until she loses consciousness and then strangled when she comes to. Kate's body is dragged away by Nastya. Suddenly a third person appears and confronts Nastya. Nastya insists that she had nothing to do with Kate's death, but the third person attacks Nastya and chokes her. Nastya is picked up by the neck and choked. Eventually her neck is broken and we see the two dead women sitting next to each other.

I like this!

Hope to see you guys try more lift-up strangles.
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

asphyxlvr1281 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:25 pm
Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:31 pm RELEASED!!! BP - PARTY GIRL - KATE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/owzjb

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: KATE AND NASTYA

BP - PARTY GIRL - KATE
Kate comes home from a long night of partying. Before she goes to sleep, she quickly checks her emails and is distracted by a foot session invitation. While she is doing the foot session, Nastya attacks her with chloroform.
Nastya takes the unconscious and limp body into the bedroom and lays it on the bed.
Later, Kate is smothered with a pillow until she loses consciousness and then strangled when she comes to. Kate's body is dragged away by Nastya. Suddenly a third person appears and confronts Nastya. Nastya insists that she had nothing to do with Kate's death, but the third person attacks Nastya and chokes her. Nastya is picked up by the neck and choked. Eventually her neck is broken and we see the two dead women sitting next to each other.

I like this!

Hope to see you guys try more lift-up strangles.
Hello,
Thank you. I take note of this and try to think about it in future productions. However, a lot has already been pre-produced. Please don't expect too much.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - ASIAN SECRETARIES
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/feptx

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: HELEN, TIARA, PENNY

BP - ASIAN SECRETARIES
Helen, Tiara and Penny are beautiful secretaries. They worked together for some time but unfortunately Helen was laid off from the job as the company was not doing well and she was the youngest and had to leave. Helen can't let this go. Maybe she'll get her job back if her two former colleagues disappear without a trace.

Attachments
Snapshot_1195.JPG
Snapshot_1195.JPG (133.07 KiB) Viewed 20234 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FINAL SHOWER - MARTINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/rccug

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MARTINA

BP - FINAL SHOWER - MARTINA
Martina is bored and decides to stop wasting her time in front of the TV. Martina takes a shower, but she has no idea that it will be her last. After she's finished showering and drying herself, she notices footsteps. She anxiously asks if there is anyone there? But no answer! She looks carefully, but of course she can't see the Invisible Killer. She can't see his invisible knife either, but she feels it because the Invisible Killer is stabbing Martina. Many times. Martina collapses and dies with loud moans caused by the great pain caused by her wounds. The Invisible Killer puts Martina's lifeless body in his favorite position. Leaning against the wall with the best view of Martina's soles.

Attachments
Snapshot_1192.JPG
Snapshot_1192.JPG (86.25 KiB) Viewed 19879 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE MAFIA DAUGHTER
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/zsinf

STARRING: HELEN, QUYNIE, PENNY AND TIARA

Helen is the spoiled daughter of a mafia boss. She and her bodyguard Quynie invited people to interview for additional security personnel today. The two applicants Penny and Tiara, who seem to be long-time opponents, arrive at a different time and provide some entertainment at the beginning with their different characters. Helen came up with a few games to test the bodyguards. Penny and Tiara should fight each other with toy knives and show what they can do. Helen is a child and tells them to pretend they are hurt and to play dead when they lose.

Penny is horrified and Helen just finds it funny. Tiara takes it with humor. So the women do what Helen tells them. After a long back and forth, Helen calls for the final. She says that a bodyguard must be willing to risk his life for the client. Quynie gives Penny and Tiara pistols. They should compete in the duel and the survivor will get the job. Tiara and Penny look at each other and both know what they are going to do. They won't kill each other, but will fire at Helen and Quynie.

When the signal to shoot comes, we only hear a “click”.

Of course they didn't get any loaded weapons.

Helen is not happy about this situation and orders Quynie to put a bullet in Penny. After Penny is on the ground and gets her bullet, Helen grabs the gun and fires a few more bullets at Penny. Tiara is shocked and can only watch Panny die. Tiara pleads for her life, but Helen puts a bullet in her stomach too. Tiara is lying on the ground and Helen orders Quynie to hold Tiara tight. Helen grabs a nylon and wraps it around Tiara's neck. The already wounded Tiara has no chance and is slowly and cruelly strangled.

We notice that Quynie is pissed off by the situation. Helen just doesn't care. She had some fun and there are probably many more suitors.

Quynie says she'll clean up now while Helen sits down on the couch. Helen didn't expect Quynie to cheat on her because Quynie grabbed the nylon and is now behind Helen. Quynie whispers in Helen's ear that she would like to see her play dead. When Helen realizes what is happening here, it is already too late. Quynie has already taken her breath away with the nylon. Now Helen is slowly and painfully strangled on the couch. In the end, Quynie gives her resignation and leaves.

Attachments
Snapshot_1200.JPG
Snapshot_1200.JPG (191.86 KiB) Viewed 19564 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BULLETS FOR BARBARA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/yextwe

STARRING: BARBARA
This film has no particular story, but is a compilation of various shooting scenes. Barbara is waylaid in various everyday situations. She is threatened, she begs for her life and is shot. The killing process takes a long time as she receives several bullets. At the end we see a few slow shots of the corpse.

Attachments
Snapshot_1203.JPG
Snapshot_1203.JPG (270.25 KiB) Viewed 18711 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! A MURDEROUS LETTER 2
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/onlqgx

STARRING: BARBY
After the events in Part 1, Barby is on the phone with a friend. He says this is a case for the police. Barby then takes the envelope with the mysterious letters out of the trash. Again we see sequences in which Barby dies. First she drinks poisonous water and then she is electrocuted by a floor lamp. But then Barby can suddenly read a letter without having to live through it. Barby is so relieved and will finally be able to sleep peacefully again. Barby does that too. She goes to bed to take a nap. As Barby sleeps, poison gas flows into the room. Barby suffers a painful death. Was that really the end of Barby?

Attachments
Snapshot_503.JPG
Snapshot_503.JPG (125.88 KiB) Viewed 18224 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BAD TEACHER 2
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/czmzy

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: LAURA, MARY, RAQUEL AND PENELOPE

BP - BAD TEACHER 2
Laura is a tutor. Today she is expecting her three students, Penelope, Mary and Raquel. The girls are late and naughty as usual. Raquel in particular is a real naughty brat. Laura's nerves can't handle it anymore and that's why she's going to get the girls out of the way today. Maybe the girls didn't even get to her. The world is dangerous and she would have a few hours to enjoy the dead feet.

After class begins, Penelope has to go to the toilet. Laura pretends to take Penelope to the toilet, but she leads her to a secluded room. There Laure chokes little Penelope with a thin cord until she loses consciousness. Laura takes off Penelope's shoes and socks and then worships her unconscious limp feet. When Penelope wakes up, she is shocked by this situation, but Laura reacts quickly and begins to strangle Penelope again with the thin cord. This time it ends fatally for Penelope. Laura leaves the lifeless body there and goes back to the other two brats.

Laura now checks the homework and of course it was done sloppily. Laura takes a hard object and hits Raquel with it. Mary is shocked and doesn't understand what is happening here. Laura now attacks Mary. They both fall to the ground, but Laura is stronger and strangles Mary. Laura now takes off Mary's shoes and socks and worships the young woman's dead feet. Laura then takes the body into the next room and places it next to Penelope. More foot worship ensues.

Some time later, Raquel wakes up and looks for her friends. She finds the corpses in the next room and, after a brief shock, begins to play with the dead feet and worships them. Then Laura suddenly appears and breaks Raquel's neck. Laura worships Raquel's feet and then lines up all the corpses one by one in a sitting position.

There is an extra scene after the credits. We learn that the Invisible Killer was there and saw everything. Laura must not go unpunished. That's why the killer shoots Laura in the chest, who dies shortly afterwards and is allowed to sit next to the other dead bodies.

Attachments
Snapshot_1204.JPG
Snapshot_1204.JPG (164.72 KiB) Viewed 17911 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Happy New Year!
There will be a few changes to my appearance here at Femme Fatalities in the new year. I will now report on all updates here once a week instead of one post with every release.

Let's start today with some very special news.

I have launched a new shop that focuses entirely on my Asian Beauties team:
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/

We start here with 7 short films, each of which revolves around a single model. It serves to present the models again. We also offer a package that includes all 7 films at a reasonable price. Customs with this team are still possible via the usual email address: evil-fantasies@gmx.de

You can find the models' custom page here:
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hxkftr

Here are a few pictures of the latest productions:
Attachments
Snapshot_1206.JPG
Snapshot_1206.JPG (112.35 KiB) Viewed 17312 times
Snapshot_1202.JPG
Snapshot_1202.JPG (87.86 KiB) Viewed 17312 times
Snapshot_1204.JPG
Snapshot_1204.JPG (138.92 KiB) Viewed 17312 times
Snapshot_1205.JPG
Snapshot_1205.JPG (113.89 KiB) Viewed 17312 times
Snapshot_1203.JPG
Snapshot_1203.JPG (162.04 KiB) Viewed 17312 times
Snapshot_1205.JPG
Snapshot_1205.JPG (84.64 KiB) Viewed 17312 times
Snapshot_1204.JPG
Snapshot_1204.JPG (139.36 KiB) Viewed 17312 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BAD PHOTOGRAPHER - ALINA

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: ALINA

Alina was invited to her first photo shoot. She doesn't yet know that the photographer is a friend of the Invisible Killer. Alina is knocked out twice by the Invisible Killer and she doesn't understand how this could happen? At the end she gets a glass of water. She has no idea that it is poisoned and that she will die a painful death shortly afterwards.

Attachments
Snapshot_1244.JPG
Snapshot_1244.JPG (83.83 KiB) Viewed 16679 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! HOME INVASION
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/alpta

STARRING: SUSHII XHYVETTE AND MIA HOPE
Sushi is chilling on the couch and busy with her smartphone. She is very tired. She goes to the kitchen to charge her smartphone before going to bed. As she makes a few final clicks on the device, we see a killer couple sneaking through the house. Sushi doesn't notice anything and soon the killer couple is behind her. A nylon is placed around Sushi's neck and she is dragged into the living room by the two of them. The man severely chokes Sushi and the two fall backwards onto the floor. The woman holds Sushi tightly and slowly begins to undress Sushi. First she takes Sushi's pants off, Sushi kicks her legs wildly, but she has bad cards in this situation. Next, Sushi Shirt is pulled up and she is choked with it. Then comes the bra, which can also be used as a weapon to slowly strangle Sushi. Mia, the couple's wife, now starts touching Sushi. The main focus is on groping her breasts while Sushi is in a hopeless death struggle. Sushi makes cruel gagging noises as she continues to be groped and kick her legs. Sushi continues to be groped as she becomes weaker and slowly loses consciousness. The kicking becomes weaker and her arms fall to the sides. There is still enough strength for a few desperate movements, which in the end are just weak movements and twitches. While the strangler continues to choke off the air, Mia begins to worship Sushi's limp feet for a short time. There are a few final chest grabs until the killer couple look at each other and they leave without a word, leaving the lifeless body there.
Attachments
Snapshot_1210.JPG
Snapshot_1210.JPG (215.05 KiB) Viewed 16271 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

I'm going to continue with the old system because I'm having trouble inserting the images into posts in the correct order.

RELEASED!!! SPY CAUGHT AND KILLED - HELEN
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/njnup

STARRING: HELEN
Helen is a spy. She has gained access to an apartment and is now looking for secret information. Suddenly she is hit in the neck by a tranquilizer dart. Helen grabs her neck and falls to the ground shortly afterwards. Some time later Helen finds herself tied up on the bed. She lies on her stomach. Her shoes, socks and gloves were removed. Helen tries to untie the bonds, but then a POV person appears and asks Helen questions. Helen is very afraid of revealing something. The POV person gives Helen some more time to think, but she also points out that poison gas will pour into the room if Helen tries to escape. The person leaves. Helen wonders if this can really be? The room ends up looking completely normal. Helen takes the risk and continues to fight hard against the bonds to free herself. It wasn't a bluff. Poisongar rushes into the room and Helen tries to hold her breath and continues to fight against the bonds. Finally Helen inhales the gas. A long agony begins, which Helen ultimately loses.
Attachments
Snapshot_1243.JPG
Snapshot_1243.JPG (100.18 KiB) Viewed 14994 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BAD BURGLAR
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/fjfvj

STARRING: YURCA AND SANDRA
Yurca is a burglar. She saw that the door in this house is always open. This will be easy. Unfortunately, Sandra, one of the residents, comes home unexpectedly. Yurca hides behind the sofa and Sandra lies down directly on this sofa. Perfect for an attack from behind. Yurca puts Sandra in a sleeperhold and chokes her unconscious. Later, Sandra finds herself tied up on a bed. Yurca wants to have some fun and Sandra could tell her directly where the valuable items are hidden.

When Sandra wakes up she struggles and tells Yurca to untie her. Of course Yurca refuses this. Yurca has the upper hand and grabs Sandra's shoes. She smells the shoes and socks and says they stink. Yurca takes off Sandra's smelly socks and starts tickling her.

When Yurca leaves the room, Sandra manages to free herself. She ambushes Yurca and attacks her at the right moment. Yurca is choked into unconsciousness by a sleeper hold. Shortly afterwards we see Yurca lying tied up on the couch. Sandra takes off her shoes and then smells her feet. When Yurca wakes up, Sandra sits on her stomach and chokes her. After Yurca comes to an end, she frees the lifeless body from its bonds. She also strips the corpse down to its underwear and then drags it into the next room. There she still plays with her dead feet. She then disposes of the clothing in the trash.
Attachments
Snapshot_1257.JPG
Snapshot_1257.JPG (130.09 KiB) Viewed 13723 times
invid

Post by invid »

this company, suck at his offer. Just saying