NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by ikke21 »

invid wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:11 am this company, suck at his offer. Just saying
Not sure what you mean. I had a very positive experience ordering multiple customs here (the evil queen vids). The process was very quick and both the producer and the actresses followed my script in detail. On the one occasion where I had a complaint, they even did a reshoot at no cost to me; which was well beyond what I expected. Very professional.
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Hello Ikke21,
Thank you for your positive contribution to my production. I really appreciate that. I really do everything for my good customers. Unfortunately, this customer behaves very unfriendly and aggressively towards me. He is unhappy with the content I provide on Patreon. He thinks he gets all the stuff I've been posting for over a year because he pays a month's fee. I also saw a user on a free site with the same name who shares my content and the content of many other producers. I have often activated individual old posts for my customers because they asked nicely and, for example, it is their favorite model or something. Of course I won't unlock posts for someone who behaves like that. I also owe it to my other customers who support me on Patreon with regular payments. Thank you to everyone who supports us producers and ensures that new content can be created.
invid

Post by invid »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:33 pm Hello Ikke21,
Thank you for your positive contribution to my production. I really appreciate that. I really do everything for my good customers. Unfortunately, this customer behaves very unfriendly and aggressively towards me. He is unhappy with the content I provide on Patreon. He thinks he gets all the stuff I've been posting for over a year because he pays a month's fee. I also saw a user on a free site with the same name who shares my content and the content of many other producers. I have often activated individual old posts for my customers because they asked nicely and, for example, it is their favorite model or something. Of course I won't unlock posts for someone who behaves like that. I also owe it to my other customers who support me on Patreon with regular payments. Thank you to everyone who supports us producers and ensures that new content can be created.
Just wanna ask apologies, was my bad my coment was absolutly wrong.
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE - BECKY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/fxyeg

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: BECKY

BP - DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE - BECKY
Becky is a desperate housewife. She doesn't really feel like scrubbing the floor. It's so exhausting! Luckily, the Invisible Killer comes along and brings some variety to Becky's everyday life. Becky gets hit in the head and starts to stagger. Then falls on his stomach and is unconscious. The Invisible Killer is particularly enjoying his time with Becky this time. He plays with Becky's unconscious body for a long time. We see a lot of arm and leg drops for a few minutes. Then he turns Becky onto her back. When Becky wakes up again she is stripped down to her underwear. She sits up and doesn't understand what has happened. And then it happens again. Becky gets hit in the head again. Becky tips over and is now lying on her back. Once again we see the Invisible Killer having fun handling Becky's limp body. The next time Becky wakes up she is sitting leaning against a wall on the other side of the room. The Invisible Killer chokes Becky but she has no chance and after a long fight she becomes unconscious. The whole thing happens twice until Becky finally finds herself lying in the middle of the room again. As Becky stands up and tries to orient herself, the Invisible Killer breaks her neck. Becky collapses dead and the Invisible Killer plays with her limbs one last time while staring at her soles.
Attachments
Snapshot_1242.JPG
Snapshot_1242.JPG (196.66 KiB) Viewed 6109 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - PARTY GIRL - MILLY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/puxxr

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MILLY

BP - PARTY GIRL - MILLY
Milly comes home from a very long night of partying. It's been light again for a long time. Luckily Milly has the day off and can sleep in. She briefly reads the news and makes fun of it because it reports about the Invisible Killer. Milly doesn't yet know that this very man has been waiting in her apartment all night. Milly goes to put on her pajamas. Then she lies down on her bed. The Invisible Killer carefully pulls the pillow from under Milly's head and then uses it to suffocate her until she loses consciousness. The Invisible Killer turns Milly's limp body over and puts her in a sitting position. When Milly wakes up she has no idea what happened. It doesn't take long before the killer's invisible hand squeezes the air out of her. Milly is strangled by the Invisible Killer, who she recently refused to believe in.
Attachments
Snapshot_1204.JPG
Snapshot_1204.JPG (168.56 KiB) Viewed 5859 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - WEB CAM GIRL - HELENA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/obeqm

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: HELENA

BP - WEB CAM GIRL - HELENA
Let's introduce our new french model, the beautiful Helena. In this story Helena is a young influencer chatting with her followers. One of them is particulary generous and offer donation to see Helena's feet. She's a little bit hesitant but finally accept to show one foot then both of them. After that, she's hearing a strange noise in her room. The Invisible Killer is ready to attack her!

What do we see in this film?
- Web cam foot session
- Strangulation with neck snap ending
- Body views

Attachments
Snapshot_1256.JPG
Snapshot_1256.JPG (132.75 KiB) Viewed 5352 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE AURA CHRONICLE - EPISODE 01
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/rumda

STARRING: TIARA AND TITUS

This is the first episode of a customer project.
Tiara takes on the role of the spy Agent Sapphire and Titus plays the role of a killer from the opposing side Argent.

Agent Sapphire is in a safe house and is on the phone with headquarters. HQ checks everything is okay because Argent is after Sapphire. Sapphire is confident and doesn't worry about not being able to handle the situation.

While Saphire is still on the phone, an Argent killer appears and sneaks up. Immediately after the sexy agent ends the phone call, the attacker wraps a nylon around the agent's thin neck and chokes her. The attacker clearly enjoys what he is doing, but it happens too quickly. He lets go of the agent, who has already collapsed but is still conscious. While the agent tries not to pass out, the attacker pulls a cloth with chloroform out of his pocket. He stuns the agent with it.

Agent Sapphire's situation is pretty hopeless. She now finds herself tied up in a chair. Argent's killer grins at her. Sapphire pleads for her life. The killer now begins to strangle the defenseless agent again. Sapphire makes cruel choking noises and kicks her legs, trying to free herself from her bonds. Maybe she can survive long enough? Maybe reinforcements and rescue will come in time? It takes a long time, but no one comes. The killer lets go of Sapphire. He is a sadist and enjoys his work. He gives Sapphire some air, but she passes out.

When Sapphire comes to, the torment begins again. There is no help and no rescue. The sexy agent is strangled very slowly and painfully by Argent's killer.

After the job is done, the killer checks the agent's pulse and leaves the hideout while we see a few final shots of the lifeless body of our sexy heroine.
Attachments
Snapshot_1254.JPG
Snapshot_1254.JPG (112.86 KiB) Viewed 4853 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! LAST PRACTICE SESSION - LORA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/oyqtz

STARRING: LORA CROSS
Lora got a role in a movie. However, she will die in this film and is supposed to practice various death scenes. Luckily Lora found someone to practice with. After a few exercises consisting of a choking, a shooting, and a hanging, Lora doesn't want to exercise anymore, but the person doesn't see that. We see Lora being pushed against the wall once more but able to break free. At first she is angry, but then she understands why the attacker did it. She allows the person to grab her neck again. Fatal decision!
Attachments
Snapshot_212.JPG
Snapshot_212.JPG (114.34 KiB) Viewed 4559 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! DEMI GETS POISONED
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/bomvow

Scene 1:
Demi is an office lady. You work on your laptop and make yourself comfortable for a moment. She takes off her shoes and puts her feet on the table. A POV person brings Demi a glass of water. Shortly after Demi drinks the glass she feels bad. Demi clutches her neck because she can't breathe. She tries to get up but falls to the ground. Demi fights for a long time but in the end she loses.

Scene 2:
Demi comes home exhausted from a long night of partying. She takes off her shoes and immediately falls asleep. A POV person appears and gives the sleeping Demi an injection in the foot. Shortly afterwards Demi wakes up. She is in pain and it seems like something from her foot is moving further up her body. Demi dies a long and painful death from poisoning.

Scene 3:
Demi is asleep and has no idea what is about to happen. A poisonous snake has found its way into her room and finds its way under Demi's bed covers. The snake bites Demi's sleeping foot. Demi wakes up in great pain and grabs her foot. The poison quickly enters Demi's system. Demi is in great pain and suffers a painful death from poisoning.
Attachments
Snapshot_1260.JPG
Snapshot_1260.JPG (169.28 KiB) Viewed 4174 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! GUN FUN WITH BARBY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/twvmsf

GUN FUN WITH BARBY is, as the name suggests, a fun movie. Barby dies a total of 6 times for our enjoyment. Each scene shows additional slow motion as Barby takes the fatal hit. The film is accompanied by funny music.

Of course, we always see shots of the dead body.
Attachments
Snapshot_1258.JPG
Snapshot_1258.JPG (165.84 KiB) Viewed 3757 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RE-RELEASED!!! AFTER THEFT
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/yfuvtq

STARRING: TIARA, HELEN AND PENNY
After a successful theft, Tiara and Helen arrive at their safe house. They are very relieved and happy that they made it. However, both have plans to keep the loot for themselves. Helen disappears into the bathroom for a while, where she has a phone conversation and conspires against Tiara with another person. At the same time, Tiara is preparing drinks in the kitchen. In one of the two glasses she fills poison. She goes to the couch and relaxes while waiting for Helen. When Helen sees Tiara's back turned to her, she sees her chance. She sneaks up on her, grabs a pantyhose and wraps it around Tiara's neck. Tiara fights long and hard, but in the end she loses this fight. Helen goes back to her phone. Fatal that she didn't notice that Tiara just passed out. When Tiara wakes up she is furious and sneaks up to Helen and chokes her with the same pantyhose she has experienced before. However, Tiara does her job more thoroughly than Helen. But that doesn't help her, because just as she has murdered Helen, the next opponent comes from behind. Penny, who Helen has been hooking up with, tasers Tiara violently. While Tiara lies convulsively on the bed and twitches, Penny apologizes to Helen and closes the lifeless woman's eyes. Now Penny takes revenge on Tiara and chokes her to death with the pantyhose. Now the coveted booty of theft seems to be destined for Penny alone. Penny takes the stolen goods and is about to leave, but when she sees the two glasses on the table, Penny decides to celebrate herself briefly. This has fatal consequences, because she also drinks the poison from Tiara and a short time later Penny has symptoms of poisoning. Penny is in excruciating pain and dies from the poison a few minutes later.
Attachments
Snapshot_651.JPG
Snapshot_651.JPG (98.28 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - LAST YOGA CLASS - SAGE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/yfhutd

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: SAGE PILLAR AND MA HOPE

BP - LAST YOGA CLASS - SAGE
Mia has booked a private yoga class with the sexy yoga teacher Sage. Mia has a hard time concentrating because she has to look at Sage's feet as often as possible. After a few yoga positions, Mia decides to quietly get up and secretly sneak up on Sage from behind. Sage is in the middle of her meditation and has no idea that Mia is about to break her neck at any moment. This is all just so Mia can have Sage and her feet all to herself.

What do you get in this video?
- A long private yoga session with Mia and Sage
- Mia breaks Sage's neck
- Body handling
- Mia worships Sage's dead feet

Attachments
Snapshot_1295.JPG
Snapshot_1295.JPG (217.41 KiB) Viewed 2899 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FAILED SCENES - CORINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/dayyc

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: CORINA

BP - FAILED SCENES - CORINA
This compilation of scenes are short clips that we cannot or do not want to release as a normal film. We don't want to withhold them from you either. that's why we offer it here for a cheap price. These scenes are sorted out simply because of their length, sometimes because of poor picture or sound quality. Bad acting is also a reason.
If you want a perfect movie, please don't buy this product!
If you enjoy watching this model act and you like feet, then it might be a good option.
Of course, this material also shows how much work there is behind the scenes for us as producers to find good models and work with them.

In this "FAILED SCENES - COLLECTION" from Berengere you get a total of 10 scenes with Corina.
- FBI AGENT
- PARTY GIRL
- YOGA NECK SNAP (2 TAKES)
- CORINA SHOT (3 TAKES)
- CORINA STRANGLED (3 TAKES)
Attachments
Snapshot_1301.JPG
Snapshot_1301.JPG (170.72 KiB) Viewed 2735 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - CLEANING LADY - KITTY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/tjfzo

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: KITTY

BP - CLEANING LADY - KITTY
Kitty has taken a new job as a cleaning lady. It's bad for Kitty that the owner of the house has something else in mind than a clean house. He sneaks up on Kitty and knocks her out with a blow to the head. Then he takes off her cleaning gloves, shoes, pants and T-shirt. When Kitty wakes up wearing only her underwear, she doesn't know what happened. It doesn't take long until she is knocked out again with a blow to the head. Kitty's limp body is dragged across the room. When she wakes up, the man breaks her neck. He briefly touches her lifeless feet and positions her body against the wall in a sitting position.
Attachments
Snapshot_1302.JPG
Snapshot_1302.JPG (52 KiB) Viewed 2331 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE WHITE SOCKS GANG
https://asianfc.gumroad.com/l/xxmujf

THE WHITE SOCKS GANG
STARRING: TIARA, HOA, DEMI, JENNY AND QUYNIE

The white sock gang arrives at their hideout. Demi and Hoa are supposed to keep watch while Tiara and Jenny have other things to do.

Demi guards the door while Hoa retreats to the couch and watches action movies at full volume on her smartphone.

So it's no wonder that Hoa doesn't notice Demi being surprised by Quynie at the door. After Demi is drugged with chloroform, Quynie sneaks on and attacks Hoa with a nylon she wraps around her neck. Hoa has no chance and after a long agony she dies. Quynie takes off Hoa's long white socks and walks over to Demi with the sock in her hand. Demi wakes up just as Quynie begins to strangle Demi with the long white sock. Demi fights for her life just as bravely as Hoa, but Quynie doesn't give her a chance. A few minutes later, Demi is dead.

We now see the two dead guards sitting on the couch. Quynie hid to wait for the other two to return.

While Jenny now enters the shelter and is shocked to find the two corpses, Quynie has already sneaked up and stabs Jenny in the side while at the same time putting her other hand over her mouth to muffle the loud scream. Jenny tries to defend herself, but the pain becomes even greater when Quynie sadistically starts turning the knife. Jenny's strength dwindles and the agony shifts to the ground. There, Quynie stabs her victim a few more times. Jenny eventually dies and finds a place among the other gang members.

Quynie is now waiting for Tiara, the leader of the gang. Tiara is shocked when she finds her dead gang. She turns and looks straight down the barrel of Quynie's silenced weapon.

Tiara puts her hands up and takes a few steps backwards towards the bed. Quynie ties Tiara's hands behind her back and then begins to strangle her. Tiara fights hard and kicks with her white socked feet. Finally Tiara manages to break her bonds, but it doesn't really help her. Her breath has been cut off for too long and she is already weakened. Tiara dies a slow, painful death from strangulation.

Quynie alone managed to take out the entire gang. She demonstratively takes off the leader's socks and puts them on herself. Now it's time for Quynie to take over the gang's criminal activities herself.

At the end we see slow shots of the dead bodies. These slow shots accompany us again and again throughout the film.
Attachments
Snapshot_1312.JPG
Snapshot_1312.JPG (108.02 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Snapshot_1311.JPG
Snapshot_1311.JPG (86.66 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Snapshot_1310.JPG
Snapshot_1310.JPG (87.49 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Snapshot_1309.JPG
Snapshot_1309.JPG (103.78 KiB) Viewed 2019 times