NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! NIGHTMARES ABOUT CHEATING - JULIA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/dytyp

INTRODUCINGOUR NEW MODEL: JULIA
Julia is available for custom productions

NIGHTMARES ABOUT CHEATING - JULIA
A young woman betrayed her husband.
When she goes to bed at night she is plagued with thoughts and worries and regrets that she did it.
She decides to sleep first and think about it the next day.

Unfortunately, she experiences a very restless night, because she is plagued by bad nightmares.

In her first nightmare, our girl finds herself tied to a chair.
Her husband stands in front of her and confronts her about her cheating.
She is suffocated with a bag.

We see Julia squirming in bed for a moment and then continuing to dream her dream.

She is still tied to the chair. Now she is being strangled to death.

In the next nightmare, the young woman finds herself tied up on the floor.
She is lying on her stomach and her hands are tied behind her back.
Her husband stands there again and punishes her for her cheating.
This time she is to be slowly strangled on the floor with a cable tie around her neck.

There won't be more nightmares because when she wakes up her friend is in her bedroom.
As in the dream, she should now receive her punishment. He pushes a pillow in her face and smothers her with it.
It's quiet after a long fight. He checks her pulse and finds that she is just unconscious.
Now he chokes her and lets her breathe again. We see her body jerking violently and jumping around.

After another agony, he gives her a violent push.
Her neck snaps and it is over with poor Julia.

Attachments
Snapshot_502.JPG
Snapshot_502.JPG (176.17 KiB) Viewed 13595 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! EVIL FANTASIES - ISHWA BUNDLE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hdnjju

MODEL: ISHWA
I'm happy to release this Ishwa Bundle.
Here you can save money compared to the individual price.
Most of these videos are based on Customs.
Thanks to all customers who support our production with their orders and their purchases.

Attachments
Snapshot_575.JPG
Snapshot_575.JPG (133.96 KiB) Viewed 13244 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BAD PHOTOGRAPHER
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/nurha

Long video, long trailer. Watch our 3.5 minute trailer freely.

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: RAQUEL, MARY, PENELOPE, BARBY

BP - BAD PHOTOGRAPHER
Raquel is a beautiful photographer. She's boring at home and need to find new models to have fun with them. She invites Mary then after few pictures, decides to knock her out and play with her feet. But it's not enough, when Mary finaly wakes up, Raquel takes other pictures and knock her out again. This time she undresses Mary in underwear. But it's not enough ... She finally decides to strangle Mary to death. After she has enjoyed the corpse of her beautiful victim, she decides to do the same with Penelope and Barby. In the shadow, the invisible killer watches all the killings.

What will you get in this movie?
- A little photoshoot with Mary
- Mary is knocked out twice by a blow to the head.
- Mary is stripped down to her underwear and strangled.
- The body is pulled into the next room
- In between, we always experience intense foot worship
- A little photoshoot with Penelope
- Penelope is knocked out twice by a blow to the head.
- Penelope is stripped down to her underwear and strangled.
- In between, we always experience intense foot worship
- A little photoshoot with Barby
- Barby is knocked out twice by a blow to the head.
- Barby is stripped down to her underwear and strangled.
-In between, we always experience intense foot worship

- The bodies are positioned in a row
- We experience more foot worship
- Raquel is strangled by the Invisible Killer

Attachments
Snapshot_598.JPG
Snapshot_598.JPG (109.95 KiB) Viewed 12982 times
Snapshot_597.JPG
Snapshot_597.JPG (86.31 KiB) Viewed 12982 times
Snapshot_596.JPG
Snapshot_596.JPG (130.41 KiB) Viewed 12982 times
Snapshot_595.JPG
Snapshot_595.JPG (141.55 KiB) Viewed 12982 times
Snapshot_594.JPG
Snapshot_594.JPG (125.33 KiB) Viewed 12982 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - THE FOUR DEATHS - MARIA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/mbcxp

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MARIA

BP - THE FOUR DEATHS - MARIA
It's time to discover a new beautiful model: Maria.
Unfortunately for her, she meets the road of the invisible killer many times!
Let's see how he chooses to kill her this time.

What will you get in this movie?
Unfortunately, Maria is no longer available for orders. I still hope you enjoy this compilation with her.
Because the films are relatively short. (2-3 minutes) we decided to release this compilation and not the individual films.

You will see the following Berengere scripts here:
- FBI AGENT STANGLED
- HORROR MOVIE NIGHT
- SECRET AGENT TRAPPED
- YOGA GIRL NECK SNAP

Come and watch four short trailers for this film compilation.

Attachments
Snapshot_604.JPG
Snapshot_604.JPG (98.81 KiB) Viewed 12757 times
Snapshot_602.JPG
Snapshot_602.JPG (104.28 KiB) Viewed 12757 times
Snapshot_600.JPG
Snapshot_600.JPG (98.48 KiB) Viewed 12757 times
Snapshot_599.JPG
Snapshot_599.JPG (88.65 KiB) Viewed 12757 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - MARTINA BUNDLE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/otjcb

I'm happy to release this Martina Bundle.

Here you can find the way to the descriptions and the purchase option of the individual videos:
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jabsqj
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/igaqxr
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/yufqx
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/xlhiu

Attachments
Snapshot_578.JPG
Snapshot_578.JPG (175.18 KiB) Viewed 12311 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ONE WAY DELIVERY - MONROE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/yrpaj

STARRING: MONROE
This video contains a broken neck, stabbing and strangulation.
The full description of a trailer can be found on my page.
Attachments
Snapshot_594.JPG
Snapshot_594.JPG (125.98 KiB) Viewed 12163 times
Snapshot_591.JPG
Snapshot_591.JPG (139.26 KiB) Viewed 12163 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! POV DEATHS - PENELOPE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/zvbze

STARRING: PENELOPE

Scene 1:
Penelope intercepts an intruder sneaking into the house. The intruder is able to snatch the gun from Penelope and shoot her. Penelope slowly falls to her knees. Then to the ground. While lying on the ground she takes more shots. She suffers severe pain and convulses a few more times until she dies.

Scene 2:
We see an intruder with a syringe sneaking up on Penelope and administering the syringe to her neck. Penelope is in pain. She can no longer stand up and falls to the ground. She crawls around a little more before she lies on the ground and the intruder gives her another injection in her mouth. We see Penelope convulsing on the floor and finally dying.

Scene 3:
Penelope sits on the couch with her smartphone while the intruder loops his belt and attacks her from behind. Penelope crawls while being choked. As Penelope weakens, she is in a kneeling position, hanging from the belt. After being choked to death, Penelope's body falls to the ground. She lands on her stomach. The killer removes the belt around her neck and then lifts her head up and plays with her face briefly. Then he just lets her body fall again and she crashes limp to the ground.

Scene 4:
The scene begins with Penelope beating the intruder. He fights back and gains the upper hand. He grabs Penelope by the neck and pushes her against a wall. As Penelope weakens, she falls to the ground and continues to be choked there. We see drooling and postmortem twitching after her death.

Scene 5:
Again we see Penelope attacking the intruder. This time she has a knife handy. The intruder is able to take the knife away from Penelope and he stabs her in the stomach. Penelope is in pain and her energy is draining quickly. The intruder then slits her throat with the knife. Penelope grabs her neck and slowly crawls away. A few meters further, Penelope lies down and we hear choking noises and she twitches a little. The intruder stabs her a few more times. As a grand finale, he rams the knife into Penelope's chest and brutally cuts down to her stomach. Penelope dies accompanied by a few twitches.

Attachments
Snapshot_634.JPG
Snapshot_634.JPG (131.61 KiB) Viewed 11451 times
Snapshot_626.JPG
Snapshot_626.JPG (149.22 KiB) Viewed 11451 times
Snapshot_625.JPG
Snapshot_625.JPG (150.1 KiB) Viewed 11451 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE NINE DEATHS - LUCILA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/rfzpt

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: LUCILA

BP - THE NINE DEATHS - LUCILA
In "THE NINE DEATHS - LUCILA" we would like to bring you closer to a compilation of different videos that Berengere Productions created with the wonderful Lucila. Unfortunately, Lucila is no longer available for further assignments. These nine films are our selection of the best work. Each short film lasts about 2 minutes.

Please understand that these are different older recordings with different image quality.

This compilation shows the following short films:

BURGLAR CAUGHT
Lucila sneaks around and after being knocked out twice by the Invisible Killer, she is shot.

FBI AGENT STRANGLED
Lucila gets false information and she is lured into a trap.
The Invisible Killer knocks her out and then strangles her after removing her shoes.

FBI AGENT STRANGLED 2
Lucila gets false information and she is lured into a trap.
The Invisible Killer knocks her out. He then removes Lucila's shoes and stockings and drags her to another room.
There Lucila is strangled.

POISON
The shortest film in this compilation.
Lucila looks at her shoes and drinks a poisonous drink.

HORROR MOVIE NIGHT
Lucila is watching a horror movie on her smartphone.
She hears a noise, but she can't see anyone. As well as. It's the invisible killer. Lucila is shot.

PERIL IN NYLONS
Lucila is knocked out by the Invisible Killer. First by a blow to the head, then choked to the point of unconsciousness.
After Lucila is finally barefoot she is strangled with her own nylons.

SECRET AGENT HEADSHOT
Agent Lucila is betrayed by Berengere. Berengere forces Lucila at gunpoint to show her the soles of her feet.
Then Lucila has to turn around to be killed.

WEB CAM NECK SNAP
Lucila is talking over a webcam. She should show her soles. She is shy but she shows her soles. She cuts off the conversation because she hears noises. The invisible killer arrives to briefly choke her and then snap her neck and position her soles on the desk.

YOGA GIRL NECK SNAP
Lucila is doing some yoga exercises. But the Invisible Killer can sneak up on Lucila to break her neck.

Attachments
Snapshot_651.JPG
Snapshot_651.JPG (133.62 KiB) Viewed 11029 times
DoobieKoob

Post by DoobieKoob »

Wow, Ishwa looks fantastic!

Do you know if she would do topless, stabbing, or vampire themed videos?
Evil Fantasies wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:21 am RELEASED!!! EVIL FANTASIES - ISHWA BUNDLE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hdnjju

I'm happy to release this Ishwa Bundle.
Most of these videos are based on Customs.
Thanks to all customers who support our production with their orders and their purchases.

Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Stabbing or vampire themed videos are no problem for Ishwa.
But unfortunately Ishwa will not be doing topless content.

BTW
RELEASED!!! PARTY GIRL - ISHWA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/gdsrf

Also available in the BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS - ISHWA BUNDLE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/tmokd

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

BP - PARTY GIRL - ISHWA
Ishwa is coming back from a party a little drunk and tired. She's taking off her shoes and relax on bed watching the news. She's reading an article about an invisible killer and laugh about it. What she doesn't know, the invisible killer is in the room with her. After she has putting on her pajama, she's going on bed. The invisible force choose this moment to put a pillow on her head and smother her ! She's fighting hard but finally passing out. The force put her sit on bed. She's slowly waking up wondering what just happened. The force chooses this moment to strangle her this time. After a hard fight, she dies, eyes looking up and tongue out. The force is satisfy now, time to find another victim ...

Attachments
Snapshot_636.JPG
Snapshot_636.JPG (176.01 KiB) Viewed 10792 times
Snapshot_636.JPG
Snapshot_636.JPG (148.15 KiB) Viewed 10792 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! AFTER THEFT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jkyhqo

This video was created from my own script by my new Asian model team.
It's a story of mutual betrayal after a theft that can't end well for anyone.

STARRING: TIARA, HELEN, PENNY

After a successful theft, Tiara and Helen arrive at their safe house. They are very relieved and happy that they made it. However, both have plans to keep the loot for themselves. Helen disappears into the bathroom for a while, where she has a phone conversation and conspires against Tiara with another person. At the same time, Tiara is preparing drinks in the kitchen. In one of the two glasses she fills poison. She goes to the couch and relaxes while waiting for Helen. When Helen sees Tiara's back turned to her, she sees her chance. She sneaks up on her, grabs a pantyhose and wraps it around Tiara's neck. Tiara fights long and hard, but in the end she loses this fight. Helen goes back to her phone. Fatal that she didn't notice that Tiara just passed out. When Tiara wakes up she is furious and sneaks up to Helen and chokes her with the same pantyhose she has experienced before. However, Tiara does her job more thoroughly than Helen. But that doesn't help her, because just as she has murdered Helen, the next opponent comes from behind. Penny, who Helen has been hooking up with, tasers Tiara violently. While Tiara lies convulsively on the bed and twitches, Penny apologizes to Helen and closes the lifeless woman's eyes. Now Penny takes revenge on Tiara and chokes her to death with the pantyhose. Now the coveted booty of theft seems to be destined for Penny alone. Penny takes the stolen goods and is about to leave, but when she sees the two glasses on the table, Penny decides to celebrate herself briefly. This has fatal consequences, because she also drinks the poison from Tiara and a short time later Penny has symptoms of poisoning. Penny is in excruciating pain and dies from the poison a few minutes later.

These models are available for custom productions:
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hxkftr

Snapshot_641.JPG
Snapshot_641.JPG (236.25 KiB) Viewed 10574 times
[/url]
Snapshot_640.JPG
Snapshot_640.JPG (321.35 KiB) Viewed 10574 times
[/url]
Snapshot_639.JPG
Snapshot_639.JPG (307.54 KiB) Viewed 10574 times
[/url]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! NASTYA - THE EVIL QUEEN
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/mtale

STARRING: NASTYA

Nastya is a beautiful queen who treats her people far from well. But today an avenger appears who wants to murder Nastya. Nastya is arrogant and does not take him seriously. She threatens him with execution if he even touches her. The killer is getting closer and Nastya starts begging for her life. But none of this helps. The killer rams the knife into Nastya's abdomen. Nastya screams and is in terrible pain. The avenger slices upwards. Nastya's pain must be terrible. The Avenger tells her that she is now experiencing the pain she has inflicted on her people. He pulls the knife out of her stomach and stabs her in the neck. We see Nastya trying to breathe, but it's impossible. Soon Nastya does not move.

This video was created on the basis of a custom. Thank you to the amazing customer who made this possible.

Attachments
Snapshot_657.JPG
Snapshot_657.JPG (149.9 KiB) Viewed 10187 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - DEADLY DREAMS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/uvjcy

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: SKULL CANDY BRI and MIA HOPE

BP - DEADLY DREAMS - BRI
Beautiful Bri is chilling on the couch and quite bored and tired. She decides to take a nap.
Unfortunately, it won't be a comfortable night's sleep with all the horrible nightmares she'll be going through.
We see a total of 5 strangling scenes. (some ends with a broken neck)
Bri's body is placed in her usual Berengere positions and after the last final scene she has a minute of foot worship. Bri's feet are still warm and wonderful.

Attachments
Snapshot_583.JPG
Snapshot_583.JPG (156.29 KiB) Viewed 9856 times
Snapshot_582.JPG
Snapshot_582.JPG (136.47 KiB) Viewed 9856 times
Snapshot_581.JPG
Snapshot_581.JPG (140.58 KiB) Viewed 9856 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BAD AGENT - MARTINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/dzgmt

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MARTINA

BP - BAD AGENT - MARTINA
Martina is a bad agent. When she infiltrates the location, she is surprised by the invisible killer. She is knocked out with two punches. Martina's body is pulled away. When Martina wakes up again, she is sitting leaning against a wall. The Invisible Killer wasn't finished with his preparations. He chokes Martina until she falls unconscious again. Now the Invisible Killer slowly removes Martina's pantyhose and then strangles her with it. Martina dies in the Invisible Killer's favorite position.

Attachments
Snapshot_772.JPG
Snapshot_772.JPG (119.9 KiB) Viewed 9442 times
Snapshot_771.JPG
Snapshot_771.JPG (92.33 KiB) Viewed 9442 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE REWARD
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hmcqy

STARRING: MEGAN LEE (PHOENIX) AND MIA HOPE

Mia gets women for a strange business. When she comes home she complains about not getting enough appreciation. But what a coincidence... As Mia goes further into her apartment, she finds a package. Mia is happy that her wishes have been granted and she got a girl for herself. Megan is bound and gagged. Mia checks the girl's pulse several times. Megan is alive. Mia unleashes the young woman and we see some limp play and eye checks. Mia picks them up and it looks like they are dancing. Megan is put on the edge of the table and we get another eye check. Mia puts a pill in Megan's mouth and keeps her hand over her mouth to keep the pill in and to work. We see more limp play and then Mia brings the limp body into the bedroom. Mia knows that the fun will eventually end. She needs to get rid of Megan. Mia chokes the unconscious Megan. Megan doesn't wake up, but we hear choking noises and Megan's body jerks a little. Mia finds it boring and decides to wait. Soon Megan wakes up and Mia wraps her hands around Megan's neck again. Megan is still very weak, but easily fights back while being strangled. Megan dies with her eyes closed.

Attachments
Snapshot_7711.JPG
Snapshot_7711.JPG (143.65 KiB) Viewed 9005 times
Snapshot_7701.JPG
Snapshot_7701.JPG (151.17 KiB) Viewed 9005 times