NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! REVENGE ON BARBY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/vmway

STARRING: BARBY and RAQUEL

Raquel invites her friend Barby over. The two have not seen each other for a long time because there was a dispute about a man. Raquel pretends to want to reconcile, but unfortunately she has gone insane and is planning something completely different!

Attachments
Snapshot_400.JPG
Snapshot_400.JPG (126.29 KiB) Viewed 16846 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:52 pm RELEASED!!! EVIL MIRROR - IQRA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/sspsl

MODEL: IQRA

A young woman sits in front of the mirror and puts on make-up. Suddenly something supernatural happens! Her reflection has changed. It is her, but in the form of a demon. The demon smiles and begins to choke itself with its own hair. This has fatal consequences for the real world.

I've always loved the idea of a beautiful woman being strangled with her own long hair. Along with stockings, pantyhose, and lingerie, the hair is an intimate symbol of the woman's sexual power over men, and since strangulation is a particularly intimate mode of killing, it's only appropriate that the ligature be something intimately hers! :twisted:
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Thank you for your comment.
There will be more videos with the beautiful long haired Iqra.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - SECRET AGENT BETRAYED
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/wbaohm

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MERY and JIMENA

BP - SECRET AGENT BETRAYED
Mery plays a secret agent looking for a microfilm. But she's betrayed by another agent, Jimena, who knock out her while she's searching the microfilm. The other agent takes off Mery's shoes and begins to play with the feet of her victim. Finally Mery wakes up and Jimena jumps on her and chloroform her ! She's finally undresses her victim and grabs her against a wall. It's time to finish her !

Attachments
Snapshot_405.JPG
Snapshot_405.JPG (226.77 KiB) Viewed 16468 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - HYPNOTIZED - MARTINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/yufqx

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODEL: MARTINA

BP - HYPNOTIZED - MARTINA

Martina goes to doctor Berengere to find a solution with her bad dreams. Dr Berengere proposes to hypnotize her to make her forget everything. After having hyptonize her, Dr Berengere let the invisible force plays with Martina who is a puppet accepting everything now. We all know how it will finish with the invisible force ...

Attachments
C3E095A2-9942-4D3D-B124-7A0480A2BB3A.jpeg
C3E095A2-9942-4D3D-B124-7A0480A2BB3A.jpeg (94.09 KiB) Viewed 15987 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! SNEAK ATTACK I
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/suxjo

STARRING: GREGORIA AND MARIXY

Marixy sneaks up to the sleeping Gregoria. She wants her to die, so she uses this situation to sneak attack and choke Gregoria. Gregoria manages to free herself in between. We see a catfight lasting several minutes until Marixy finally knocks out poor Gragoria. Finally, Marixy uses a rope to finish her devilish game.

Attachments
54F9BB22-46A3-46F9-8514-49D72F06A57C.jpeg
54F9BB22-46A3-46F9-8514-49D72F06A57C.jpeg (130.48 KiB) Viewed 15757 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! NIGHTMARES ABOUT CHEATING - NASTYA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/bolkl

STARRING: NASTYA

I love this script! It's packed with so much action!

A young woman betrayed her husband.
When she goes to bed at night she is plagued with thoughts and worries and regrets that she did it.
She decides to sleep first and think about it the next day.

Unfortunately, she experiences a very restless night, because she is plagued by bad nightmares.

In her first nightmare, our girl finds herself tied to a chair.
Her husband stands in front of her and confronts her about her cheating.
She is first suffocated with a bag and then strangled.

In the second nightmare, the young woman finds herself tied up on the floor.
She is lying on her stomach and her hands are tied behind her back.
Her husband stands there again and punishes her for her cheating.
This time she is to be slowly strangled on the floor.

There won't be a third nightmare because when she wakes up her friend is in her bedroom.
As in the dream, she should now receive her punishment. He pushes a pillow in her face and smothers her with it.
It's quiet after a long fight. He checks her pulse and finds that she is just unconscious.
Now he chokes her. After another agony, he gives her a violent push.
Her neck snaps and her body jerks through the broken spine.
The husband deviates from her and left her dead on the bed.

[image]
212A6354-B554-4E3A-8193-E71E7D7C2734.png
212A6354-B554-4E3A-8193-E71E7D7C2734.png (728.32 KiB) Viewed 15417 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! A BURGLAR HAS FUN
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jgggp

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODELS: YURCA, KATE, ALEX, RAQUEL

BP - A BURGLAR HAS FUN

Yurca invites two friends at home for a nice break. But she haven't planned that a burglar will be in the house this day. The Burglar strangles Yurca while she was preparing the coffee for the friends. The two other girls will be next!

[image]
30F5BA9C-BF6E-4869-A541-02B5D18C0EE0.jpeg
30F5BA9C-BF6E-4869-A541-02B5D18C0EE0.jpeg (131.04 KiB) Viewed 15144 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - FBI AGENT - MIA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/nftwd

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODELS: MIA HOPE

BP - FBI AGENT - MIA

A young FBI agent got a tip. She enters a room looking for a secret item. When she looks on a sofa to find it, she knocks out by the invisible force. After having taken off Mia's shoes, the force puts something around her neck and strangles her ! After a hard fight, Mia finally died on the floor. The force drags her body to put her in a more confortable position.

[image]
B3CFD1D9-AD7B-4EE0-8376-553DBAD2B98F.jpeg
B3CFD1D9-AD7B-4EE0-8376-553DBAD2B98F.jpeg (118.84 KiB) Viewed 14702 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! DRUNKEN HUSBAND
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/tgdmf

STARRING: IQRA

Iqra plays a young woman who is very annoyed by her husband, who keeps letting her down because he forgets the time when he goes to parties. Now it's happened again! He comes home totally drunk and Iqra confronts him about the situation. After Iqra rejects him, he becomes violent and strangles our poor Iqra.

[image]
444DF1D4-5743-4ECC-B323-E3E13923BF85.jpeg
444DF1D4-5743-4ECC-B323-E3E13923BF85.jpeg (157.41 KiB) Viewed 14385 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ISHWA AND THE GAS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qdglt

STARRING: ISHWA
Poor Ishwa is tied to a chair. After some time, gas erupts and we see a long and horrific death throes.

[image]
35CB082D-CDCC-4DBE-B935-39A8EB9D7229.jpeg
35CB082D-CDCC-4DBE-B935-39A8EB9D7229.jpeg (72.83 KiB) Viewed 13714 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - YOGA MURDER
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/nvpai

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS

MODELS: TRINA, GREGORIA, MARIELYS, KELLY, COLOMBIA

BP - YOGA MURDER

Trina is a yoga teacher. She's teaching yoga to her 4 new students Gregoria, Micaela, Marielys, Kelly and Colombia. But her students are late and Trina is very angry ! When they finally arrive, she decides it's time for her to play with the beautiful corpses of her students. She decides to eliminate them all, undresses them and play with their beautiful feet. Her plan was perfect but ... the invisible killer was in the room too.

[image]
D34C5890-7C05-422C-9773-D60145567CF3.jpeg
D34C5890-7C05-422C-9773-D60145567CF3.jpeg (118.14 KiB) Viewed 13496 times
[/image]
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - THE LADY AND THE PHOTOGRAPH
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/iyouo

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: TINITA

BP - THE LADY AND THE PHOTOGRAPH - TINITA
Tinita is invited by a photograph for a foot fetish photoshoot. She's an amateur model and is very stressful by the shooting. After a few pictures, the photograph hits her head and she falls KO on the sofa. After she wakes up, the photograph asks her to take off her socks. Then the photograph hits her head again and she falls alsleep again. The photograph drags the unconscious body to the bedroom. This time, the photograph gives her drink with poison. Tinita drinks it and suffocate. She fights again the poison and die. The invisible force founds the corpse and plays with her a little bit.

Attachments
Snapshot_464.JPG
Snapshot_464.JPG (92.19 KiB) Viewed 13180 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! LAST PRACTICE SESSION - CLAIRE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qrxlo

TOPLESS ENDING

STARRING: CLAIRE IRONS

Claire got a role in a movie. However, she will die in this film and is supposed to practice various death scenes. Luckily Claire found someone to practice with. After a few exercises consisting of a pillow suffocation, a zip tie strangulation, a poisoning, and a shooting, Claire doesn't want to exercise anymore, but the person doesn't see that. We see Claire being pushed against the wall once more but able to break free.

Claire is shocked by this situation. She scolds, but calms down after a while. She understood why our attacker did it and we have a nice surprise. Claire takes off her bikini top and treats her helper to some fun! With fatal consequences.

The entire film is shot in POV perspective.

Attachments
Snapshot_479.JPG
Snapshot_479.JPG (84.2 KiB) Viewed 12960 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! A MURDEROUS LETTER
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/vmxhh

STARRING BARBY:

Barby is cleaning the living room. She comes across a mysterious envelope. She finds various clues in this envelope as to how she will die and lives through these scenarios in the form of dreams that feel very real.

We see Barbie being attacked and strangled while doing yoga. Once again Barby is strangled after coming home after a long night. Even when relaxing with a book on the couch, Barby is no longer safe.

We see the following elements:

strangled to death three times
death stares
death twitches
drooling

Attachments
Snapshot_462.JPG
Snapshot_462.JPG (121.86 KiB) Viewed 12661 times
Snapshot_461.JPG
Snapshot_461.JPG (176.13 KiB) Viewed 12661 times
Snapshot_464.JPG
Snapshot_464.JPG (102.78 KiB) Viewed 12661 times