NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - BAD DOCTOR
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/sjplv

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: MERY AND JIMENA

BP - BAD DOCTOR
Jimena goes to see the doctor for a check-up.
But the invisible killer is there and takes over control of Jimena.
The possessed Jimena attacks Dr. Mery and chokes her.
After a long fight, Doctor Mery finally dies.
Jimena takes off Mery's shoes and play with sexy Mery's feet.
What a pleasure to have a beautiful dead doctor's doll like Mery.

Attachments
Snapshot_461.JPG
Snapshot_461.JPG (167.42 KiB) Viewed 13226 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - JOB INTERVIEW
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/xlhiu

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MARTINA

BP - JOB INTERVIEW
Martina is a very strict HR and she loves to torturate her candidates in each interview. One of her favorite game is to dangle her shoes in front of them. But this time, she meets a candidate who is a good friend with the invisible killer. After his interview, he contacts the invisible killer and sits it to strangle the beautiful Martina.^

Attachments
Snapshot_426.JPG
Snapshot_426.JPG (117.54 KiB) Viewed 12756 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! KOBE MEETS THE KITCHEN SINK
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/pbndn

STARRING: KOBE LEE

In this custom production we see how Kobe Lee wants to start her day with breakfast. While she looks unenthusiastic in the fridge and thinks about what to have for breakfast, a criminal breaks into her house. He grabs Kobe's hair from behind and pushes her toward the sink. Kobe is startled and she screams loudly. Without saying a word, the sinister intruder pushes Kobe into the sink, which is already full of water. We see a long drowning scene of more than 8 minutes. The burglar lets Kobe breathe or cough in between, and he uses Kobe's weakening body to grope her breasts roughly. As time goes on, Kobe's bathrobe becomes more and more detached from her body and after a while, Kobe's breasts can be seen, which are repeatedly groped roughly. After an incredibly long fight, Kobe's torment ends and she is unable to fight back and dies in that kitchen sink. The attacker lifts her lifeless body onto the counter countertop. He opens Kobe's eyes and just leaves Kobe there. The killer leaves the room completely emotionless.

I'm not allowed to show bare breasts here in the preview. Please excuse that there is only little to see in the trailer.

Thank you to the customer who made this video possible.

Attachments
Snapshot_484.JPG
Snapshot_484.JPG (126.72 KiB) Viewed 12432 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! YOGA GIRL STRANGLER - COMPILATION
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ubvoot

STARRING: FABRICIA, GREGORIA, MARIELYS, MARIXY

There is no big story in this video. We always see the same scenario. A pretty yoga girl and an intruder attacking the woman. The intros are very short, so we experience about 3 minutes of action in each scene. And all four times.

Who is the best victim?

All these models are also available for custom production.

Attachments
Snapshot_495.JPG
Snapshot_495.JPG (388.45 KiB) Viewed 12033 times
Snapshot_494.JPG
Snapshot_494.JPG (302.28 KiB) Viewed 12033 times
Snapshot_493.JPG
Snapshot_493.JPG (378.68 KiB) Viewed 12033 times
Snapshot_492.JPG
Snapshot_492.JPG (306.86 KiB) Viewed 12033 times
Snapshot_505.JPG
Snapshot_505.JPG (455.61 KiB) Viewed 12033 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:29 am RELEASED!!! YOGA GIRL STRANGLER - COMPILATION
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ubvoot

STARRING: FABRICIA, GREGORIA, MARIELYS, MARIXY

There is no big story in this video. We always see the same scenario. A pretty yoga girl and an intruder attacking the woman. The intros are very short, so we experience about 3 minutes of action in each scene. And all four times.

Who is the best victim?

All these models are also available for custom production.

Are the names and photos in the same order? Based on the eyes and her perfect parted lips, I'm inclined toward the third photo.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

GREGORIA :-)
https://mega.nz/file/eFYxCL6B#BXeyXgswP ... hTTb7aEaMw

[/quote]

Are the names and photos in the same order? Based on the eyes and her perfect parted lips, I'm inclined toward the third photo.
[/quote]
Attachments
Snapshot_493.JPG
Snapshot_493.JPG (378.68 KiB) Viewed 11768 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - INTERVIEW GOING CRAZY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/yxlaks

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: TRINA, FABRICIA, MARIELYS

BP - INTERVIEW GOING CRAZY
Trina has an interview with Fabricia. Fabricia is a bad HR who likes to torture her candidate with showing her feet in front of them. But this time, she falls on a crazy candidate and is strangled! Her coworker Marielys comes to check if the interview is finished but she falls on Trina alone. Trina explains that Fabricia never show up so Marielys decides to do the interview. She knows that Fabricia likes to torture her candidate with showing her feet so she reproduce the same mistake. Trina strangles her too and put both corpses together.

Attachments
Snapshot_494.JPG
Snapshot_494.JPG (159.7 KiB) Viewed 11532 times
Snapshot_493.JPG
Snapshot_493.JPG (141.12 KiB) Viewed 11532 times
Snapshot_498.JPG
Snapshot_498.JPG (107.05 KiB) Viewed 11532 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - THE LAST SHOWER - SIENNA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ielst

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: SIENNA

BP - THE LAST SHOWER
Sienna is tired at home. She decides to take a shower. After a good relaxing time, she went with her towel on in her living room. That's the moment the invisible force decides to stab her many times. We can admire Siena's agony until she dies on the floor. The invisible force moves her corpse and put her sit against the wall in its favorite position.

Anyone who buys this film will receive a 50% discount on the film "Taken by a ghost - Sienna" at the check out.

Attachments
Snapshot_496.JPG
Snapshot_496.JPG (136.26 KiB) Viewed 11163 times
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Evil Fantasies wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:51 pm RELEASED!!! BP - THE LAST SHOWER - SIENNA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ielst

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: SIENNA

BP - THE LAST SHOWER
Sienna is tired at home. She decides to take a shower. After a good relaxing time, she went with her towel on in her living room. That's the moment the invisible force decides to stab her many times. We can admire Siena's agony until she dies on the floor. The invisible force moves her corpse and put her sit against the wall in its favorite position.

Anyone who buys this film will receive a 50% discount on the film "Taken by a ghost - Sienna" at the check out.

She's a nice-looking actress! :) Is there nudity in this video? I know you're not allowed to post nude images in the preview vids, but one suggestion is to indicate in the description of the video whether or not there is nudity. I typically purchase only videos with at least topless nudity. Just a thought. :)
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

Hello, thank you for your message. Sorry, this video does not contain nudity. I take your tip and will always mention nudity when included. In this forum here and in my newsletter I will be allowed to show nudity or post a link. I will try to create more topless content in the future. This model may be willing to create topless content, but she only works alone with her camera. I know she's done nudity before, but sometimes models change their personal boundaries, so I can't guarantee that statement.
Many thanks for everything.
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! MIAS ACTING SCHOOL - PAULA DIAMONDS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/ajkmtc

By the way, I reduced all the films in this series from $15 to $12.
There is also a bundle of all four films for $36 as a special offer:
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/vrvhy

Starring: PAULA DIAMONDS and MIA HOPE

Mia runs a mobile acting school.

She is currently looking for an actress for a blockbuster film.

The actresses are to perform a scene in which they are being strangled.
Unfortunately, the applicants do not do well enough to be considered for the job.

Unfortunately, Mia herself is not really mentally stable and gets annoyed quickly.
This quickly ends fatally for the women and they will pay with their lives for the search for the role of their lives.

After Mia has already paid a visit to Kobe Lee, Arielle Lane and Megan Lee...

...Mia will now visit Paula Diamonds

We will see four choking scenes this time. FOUR!!!

Once there will be an introduction.
Mia will show Paula how it works.

We see Paula show off her first attempt at re-enacting the scene.
Unfortunately, Paula is very bad and Mia is very disappointed with the performance.

Another attempt from Paula follows.
She is much better, but that's not enough for Mia.

Mia goes berserk and decides to make sure Paula does the perfect choking scene herself.

Attachments
Snapshot_495.JPG
Snapshot_495.JPG (110.64 KiB) Viewed 10837 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! CRAZY PATIENT
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/byxty

Here is a free slideshow of 50 Preview Pictures:
https://mega.nz/file/KMAl0ZjY#GRtKb8n39 ... QX8RqhcjSE

STARRING: RAQUEL and KATE
Doctor Raquel has a small doctor's office. Kate is her last patient for the day and it will be her last patient forever.
After Doctor Raquel looks at her papers and delivers bad news to Kate, Kate attacks Dr. Raquel.
Kate is absolutely overpowered and chokes Raquel many times.
After a long fight, poor exhausted Raquel, who was allowed to breathe in between, dies while Kate insults her and briefly lets go.

Attachments
Snapshot_520.JPG
Snapshot_520.JPG (132.05 KiB) Viewed 10323 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - TALES OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - IRENE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jrqni

I'm not allowed to show nudity on Gumroad in the previews.
Here is the Topless Trailer:
https://mega.nz/file/DBIBkaTQ#6tRMF3g3J ... u5KXllMJFQ

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: IRENE SILVER and MIA HOPE

BP - TALES OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - IRENE
Mia and Irene are two best friends, sitting on a couch, barefoot and chatting together. Mia receives a message that reveals that her boyfriend and Irene have a relationship on her back ! She's really angry at Irene. In rage, she strangles Irene and Irene passed out. But Mia is too angry, so she decides to kill her friend. She went behind Irene and snaped her neck. She wants to hide the body but she realized she may be playing a little with her friend's corpse ... After having undressed her in underwear and topless, she's playing with her friend's feet then she drags the corpse and puts her against a wall. The invisible killer has seen all the scenes and can't resist killing Mia too. After strangling Mia, it positions her against the wall right next to her friend. The force finally snaps Mia's neck and we can enjoy both beautiful corpses in the perfect sitting pose.

Attachments
Snapshot_551.JPG
Snapshot_551.JPG (173.4 KiB) Viewed 9765 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - HYPNOTIZED - TINITA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/hbyum

This film is also available in the Tinita - Bundle:
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/eqngdg

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: TINITA

BP - HYPNOTIZED
Tinita goes to doctor Berengere to find a solution with her bad dreams. Dr Berengere proposes to hypnotize her to make her forget everything. After having hyptonized her, Dr Berengere let the invisible force plays with Tinita who is a puppet accepting everything now. We all know how it will ends with the invisible force...

Attachments
Snapshot_520.JPG
Snapshot_520.JPG (73.54 KiB) Viewed 9274 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! GALAS LAST RIDE
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/bdgphg

TOPLESS TRAILER HERE:
https://mega.nz/file/GdpWHZBC#59WMVPdqv ... dbTiAD3MHk

STARRING: GALAS and MIA HOPE

Galas checks her gorgeous looks in front of the mirror before leaving the house. As she walks to her car and gets in, she is searching in her purse for an object and suddenly a murderous gangster couple appears. The woman sits in the back seat and chokes Galas with pantyhose. The man grabs Galas bag and searches it for valuables. Galas now expects a long agony. The masked man takes the opportunity to grope Gala's breasts roughly and slowly undresses her while the partner on the back seat chokes on the air from the strangulation. After Galas weakened and died after a very long fight and a few final convulsions, the murderous couple left the vehicle without a word and disappeared.

Attachments
Snapshot_567.JPG
Snapshot_567.JPG (178.18 KiB) Viewed 8993 times