Breathless Horror Productions

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Re: Breathless Horror Productions

Post by Awol Nate »

And the actress I'm specifically interested in is Lilli. Not too keen on all the tats, but damn her face is gorgeous when she's getting choked.
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Awol Nate wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:00 am And the actress I'm specifically interested in is Lilli. Not too keen on all the tats, but damn her face is gorgeous when she's getting choked.
Damn yes! Lilli is hot!! 🀀
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:14 am The one thing that keeps turning me off from trying your content is the fisheye lens effect in your promos. If you can get rid of that, I might be inclined to check out a vid or two.

Here's a Google search that includes a few resources you might want to review: https://tinyurl.com/abp3x3xv
Thanks for your words! I use a medium/wide lens, but it's not a fisheye. It's an 18mm soft glass lens, but I think what you might be referring to are the dutch (canted) angles? And those are only in Throat Therapist Jessica #1, as I try to film each video and shoot differently. But definitely don't own a fisheye lens. Thanks again for looking!!
ludicolo66
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

Post by ludicolo66 »

Awol Nate wrote: ↑Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:48 am
ludicolo66 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:43 pm And we haven't filmed nudity yet either, and that I will leave up to the comfort level of the actress, some are some aren't.
I like the look and feel and the content (as presented in the pics). A very promising start! I'll certainly be keeping my eyes on your products; however, I almost never purchase fetish material that doesn't feature topless nudity. So I'm hoping some of the actresses are willing to incorporate that element in the fetish. What would be awesome is a gallery of your actresses with a few pics and a few notes on what they are willing to do (full nudity, topless only, M/F scenarios, F/F scenarios, etc).

As far as ordering customs from you, I would definitely consider it in the future, but you would certainly have to get a feel for which actresses are comfortable with nudity and any type of sexual content (such as groping/fondling, etc.).

Overall, I like the look and feel of your stuff! Looking forward to seeing how you develop! :)
Thank you for your kind words again! Yeah I'm not sure nudity will be involved unless purchased as a custom and specifically with the consent of the actress. So if you are interested in a Lilli custom, message me on Instagram or Twitter or shoot me an email and we can talk and I can contact her to see if she's comfortable with your idea.
ludicolo66

Post by ludicolo66 »

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, WE HAVE JUST SOLD OUR 100th VIDEO IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I AM COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED!! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT 9 SHOOTS WE ALREADY HAVE SCHEDULED AND MANY MORE INTO THE FUTURE!!!
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

ludicolo66 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:49 am Thanks for your words! I use a medium/wide lens, but it's not a fisheye.
Then what caused the slight background curve in this shot from Throat Therapist Mia? It's especially noticeable on the door frames.

https://public-files.gumroad.com/xgxg4j ... 1mk4ctgk2w
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I am always a fan of PoV styles but I'd really like to see two handed strangles. If you have go pro, it would be easier to achieve this. :) I'd be happy to buy your videos.
ludicolo66

Post by ludicolo66 »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:23 pm
ludicolo66 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:49 am Thanks for your words! I use a medium/wide lens, but it's not a fisheye.
Then what caused the slight background curve in this shot from Throat Therapist Mia? It's especially noticeable on the door frames.

I think what that is is a correction I had to make in post where the I had to blurr out some information of the owners of the location we filmed that was in the reflection of the TV behind the camera. That's why I discounted that video, I had some technical issues that I had to smooth out in post. I'll rewatch it to see what you're referring to but the entire TV is blurred out behind her because of it.
ludicolo66

Post by ludicolo66 »

DaStrangler wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:39 pm I am always a fan of PoV styles but I'd really like to see two handed strangles. If you have go pro, it would be easier to achieve this. :) I'd be happy to buy your videos.
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yeah I'm trying to figure out the best way to film two handed strangles with my camera set up now, because I'm comfortable with the two cameras I use and the editing workflow, but rest assured a two handed strangle series is certainly on my list of things to come!!
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

ludicolo66 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:58 pm
Nyghtfall3D wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:23 pm Then what caused the slight background curve in this shot from Throat Therapist Mia? It's especially noticeable on the door frames.

I think what that is is a correction I had to make in post where the I had to blurr out some information of the owners of the location we filmed that was in the reflection of the TV behind the camera.
I'm talking about the curved doorframes (circled in red). There's a subtle but noticeable convex appearance to them, while the open door appears concave:

https://cinemagore.com/breathless/curved-background.png
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

ludicolo66 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:04 pm
DaStrangler wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:39 pm I am always a fan of PoV styles but I'd really like to see two handed strangles. If you have go pro, it would be easier to achieve this. :) I'd be happy to buy your videos.
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yeah I'm trying to figure out the best way to film two handed strangles with my camera set up now, because I'm comfortable with the two cameras I use and the editing workflow, but rest assured a two handed strangle series is certainly on my list of things to come!!
Glad to know that you are already working on it. I'll buy all of them. xD
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

ludicolo66 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:55 am Thank you for your kind words again! Yeah I'm not sure nudity will be involved unless purchased as a custom and specifically with the consent of the actress. So if you are interested in a Lilli custom, message me on Instagram or Twitter or shoot me an email and we can talk and I can contact her to see if she's comfortable with your idea.
I just purchased "Lillie's Stalker" and I'm quite satisfied. Lillie definitely has a beautiful range of facial expressions. I love the peril in her acting. And some of her vocalizations are quite erotic! I sent you an email this morning. :)
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Awol Nate wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:27 am I just purchased "Lillie's Stalker" and I'm quite satisfied.
You bought a video without breast-groping?! :eek: :lol2: :approve:
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:59 pm
Awol Nate wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:27 am I just purchased "Lillie's Stalker" and I'm quite satisfied.
Lol I know it sounds crazy! But I purchase videos mainly to get an idea how the actress acts, how she looks overall. I'm always on the look out for no-name actresses who harbor unrecognized talents who might be good in a custom project. Lillie's acting in the video is incredibly erotic, in my opinion. She makes a variety of facial expressions and she can make some very arousing sounds. I liked it a lot. :)
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Awol Nate wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:36 pm
Nyghtfall3D wrote: ↑Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:59 pm
Lol I know it sounds crazy! But I purchase videos mainly to get an idea how the actress acts, how she looks overall. I'm always on the look out for no-name actresses who harbor unrecognized talents who might be good in a custom project. Lillie's acting in the video is incredibly erotic, in my opinion. She makes a variety of facial expressions and she can make some very arousing sounds. I liked it a lot. :)
This!! I really hope that we will see more of Lillie in the future!