Fitness Model Navel Stabbing Videos

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

Fitness Model Navel Stabbing Videos

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Fitness Model Sexy Suicide

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/pvmdjy
Use this discount code for a $7 discount, only for the first 30 customers!

mjqd2vd

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch!

How did the fitness model with the perfect body commit suicide? First, she stabbed herself in the navel with a knife and then flexed her six-pack abs while the knife is stuck halfway in her navel. She then put herself in a push-up position and did some push-ups, making the knife go in and out of her navel, ripping her guts with every push-up. After the push-ups, she then put herself in a sit-up position.

How many sit-ups could she do with a knife stuck deeply in her navel before she died a very painful death with blood coming out of her mouth?

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/pvmdjy
Remember! Use this discount code for a $7 discount, only for the first 30 customers!

mjqd2vd

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! Email me at aditfemi@gmail.com if you have any problems.

Aditfemi

Re: Fitness Model Navel Stabbing Videos

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Bikini Girl Navel Torture

This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Monday September 26, 2022. Starting 00:00 Tuesday September 27, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

A bikini model has just finished playing in her private pool. Look how perfect her skin and body is :love: :love: :love: After she rinsed herself in the shower, she goes into her room to put on a pair of low-rise jeans shorts. Suddenly, there's a loud noise from outside her room. When she opened the door, her enemy stabbed a knife halfway into her navel. The bikini girl staggered back onto her bed. Her enemy watched her suffer for a few minutes before finally pushing the knife all the way to the hilt. Her enemy told her that she's going to torture her to death while the bikini girl begged for mercy. Her enemy then twirled the knife around, ripping the bikini girl's guts. The bikini girl vomits blood before she died.

Remember! This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Monday September 26, 2022. Starting 00:00 Tuesday September 27, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/ylmnjd

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Excruciatingly Painful Arrow Execution

This time, your favorite girl was executed by being shot with an arrow into her lower back. Because of her navel fetish, she asked that the arrow be pushed out of her navel. The executioner happily complied. Of course, her execution became much more painful than usual ;-)

Click here to download: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/xrusx

DeanMcStabs
What is your main fetish?: Navel Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to discuss my fantasies and keep up to date with my favorite producers. :)
Referral: Don't remember. Google probably!

Post by DeanMcStabs »

College Girl Execution I: A Review

Two women, an executioner and a victim. The two exchange some words and a minute into the video an arrow is sent soaring into the victims navel! No time wasted in this one!

Our victim doubles over in pain, clutching the arrow and moans quietly after the arrow pierces her belly button. She leans back up still in pain with her hands at her side and an arrow sticking out of her navel.

The executioner walks over to our victim and pulls out the arrow. Our victim doubles over once again as we see blood pouring from her navel out of her hands as if she was still clutching the arrow. We get a shot of her feet in her high heels as well as some drops of blood on the floor. I do enjoy our victims light agonizing moans.

The camera pans up and our victim puts her hands to her side, and we can see some light blood around her navel as she leans up once again.

Two and a half minutes in and we have a second arrow to the belly button! This time we get to see the arrow slowly plunge deep into our beautiful victims belly button! She screams in pain as we get a close up of the arrow piercing the woman's navel!

She falls to her knees as she moans in pain, she rolls over then lays on her back wincing as the arrow protrudes from her wounded navel.

The executioner then walks over to our victim and pulls the arrow out of her navel once again. We see the victims shocked face as the blade of the arrow appears after it's quickly pulled from her destroyed belly button! This looks great!

The executioner lightly drags the arrow down our victims belly, into her navel and shoves it in and out victim gives us a really good agonizing reaction.

As the killer leaves the arrow in our victims belly button, our victim starts to lightly sob. The killer waves and leaves the victim to die. She cries for a few seconds, coughs up some blood and fades away slowly with some light moaning and a shocked facial expression.

In summary, I thought this video was really good! One of Adit's best by far! Not much in the way of plot, but the executioner looks great and our victim is absolutely gorgeous!

While I don't think the models will win any awards, I do think the acting was more than good enough especially from our victim here! I personally think she is the best model from this producer in both her looks and acting skills!

As always the props are great, in fact I think they're the best in the business! The way the arrow slides into her belly button in the second scene looks really good, and it looks absolutely amazing when it's pulled out of her for the last time!

For me, I only have one nit pick and that would be we rarely get to see the woman's face as the arrow plunges into her flesh.

I like the outfits the women are wearing here, showing off only midriff, which is a must for me personally. If you ain't showing midriff I ain't interested!

And finally, I have to say I really enjoyed our victims sobbing after the third stab. I feel like we don't get to see any sort of crying from the victims as they're being "killed" in any studio and I'd like to see that more often!

I'd also like to see this victim return in future videos! ;)

In conclusion, I think this video is a must buy if you liked any of Adit Femi's work from the past. I truly think this is one of his best videos! You can buy the video here: http://url6652.creators.gumroad.com/ls/ ... lJgg-3D-3D

Anyway, that's my review of College Girl Execution I

I'll be reviewing more videos in my free time soon! I hope you all have a wonderful day and shout out to Adit Femi and all the wonderful models and producers who make these great videos!
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Thanks for the review, Dean :-)

New video: Fitness Model Double Suicide

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/unnxz

Use this discount code for a $3 discount, this time only for the first 20 customers!

k6jlefn

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 20 downloads.

Two fitness models with perfect bodies were sleeping while sunbathing when a serial killer came in. He used a knife to play with one of the girl's navel for a while before stabbing it halfway in. Because she's so fit, she didn't seem to feel it. The killer then went to the other girl and did the same thing. The knife was deeper, but the other fit girl also didn't feel it. The killer then left them, both with a knife stuck halfway in the navel.

After a few minutes, they both woke up at the same time because it was time for them to return inside. Incredibly, they still haven't realized that there's a knife stuck in their navel! Once inside though, both suddenly grunted from the sharp pain in their belly. They accused each other of stabbing the other. They both grabbed the knife of the other and then stabbed the knife all the way to the hilt. Both girls ended up killing each other instead of being killed by a serial killer.

Great acting by both girls! You could feel their agony just before they died.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/unnxz

Remember! Use this discount code for a $3 discount, this time only for the first 20 customers!

k6jlefn

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 20 downloads! Email me at aditfemi@gmail.com if you have any problems.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video: Successful Assassination

This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Saturday October 8, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday October 8, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

A beautiful assassin infiltrated a house with a sword, tasked to kill the girl living there. Unfortunately, the girl managed to catch the assassin when she went into her room. The assassin wanted the girl to kill her but the girl wanted the assassin to commit suicide because she's such an incompetent assassin. The beautiful assassin took off her sweater and then stabbed herself in the navel with her own sword. The girl asked the assassin to stab the sword all the way through her back but the assassin didn't have enough strength anymore. The girl then kneeled in front of the assassin and pushed the sword out her back. While being distracted by that, the assassin stole the girl's knife and stabbed it into her navel.

The assassination of the girl was a success, but did the beautiful assassin survive it?

The video is around 1GB. Be sure you have space in your gadget to download the video.

Remember! This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Saturday October 8, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday October 8, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

Click here to view the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/prdnh

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Fitness Model's Deadly Belly Dance

Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 15 customers!

sl7n1iz

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 15 downloads.

Have you ever seen a girl with perfect six-pack abs performing a belly dance? How about a girl with perfect six-pack abs performing a belly dance with a knife stuck in her navel?

The belly dancer was performing in front of her customer but the customer didn't look impressed. When the song ended, the customer told her that she needed to put more accessories. The belly dancer had excellent customer service so she took a knife and stabbed it into her navel. The customer now looked impressed when she saw her dancing again.

After the dance was finished and the customer left, what happened to the belly dancer? Did she survive the deadly belly dance?

The video is more than 1.3GB. Please make sure you have enough space in your gadget.

Click here to view the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/gfmvd

Remember! Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 15 customers!

sl7n1iz

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 15 downloads.

Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called: Fitness Model vs Female Bodybuilder Abs Contest

This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Saturday October 15, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday October 15, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

A fitness model and a female bodybuilder is having a contest to see who has the strongest abs. After 5 hours of sit-ups, none of them won't give up. The female bodybuilder challenged the fitness model to do sit-ups with a knife in the navel. Both girls took out their knives and stabbed it halfway into their own navel. They then continued their sit-up. After 5 more hours, both girls were still going strong, so the fitness model suggested to stab the knife all the way to the hilt. With the full knife now inside the navel, they then continued their sit-ups.

Who do you think would die first? The lean fitness model or the muscular bodybuilder?

Remember! This video costs $12 starting now until 23:59 Saturday October 15, 2022. Starting 00:00 Saturday October 15, 2022, the price will be $15. You only have 24 hours to buy this video at a discounted price!

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/jgcch
For other navel stabbing videos, go to: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/

DeanMcStabs
What is your main fetish?: Navel Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to discuss my fantasies and keep up to date with my favorite producers. :)
Referral: Don't remember. Google probably!

Post by DeanMcStabs »

Bikini Girl Navel Torture: A Review

We start off with our Bikini model in the pool and we get to see her slender figure wearing modest bikini bottoms and a bikini top.

She goes inside to shower with the bikini still on, washes herself with her hair tied up and when she's done she puts on a nice looking pair of black jean shorts.

While she's drying her hair she's startled by a noise outside her door. Naturally she opens to find our killer. She looks scared and confused right before our killer plunges a knife into our Bikini model's belly button!

Image Image

She clutches at the knife and doubles over slightly while moaning very quietly. Then we get a shot of the knife being left to stick out of her navel!

She continues to moan quietly and grimaces in pain as she slowly walks backwards and lays down on her bed.

She agonizes quietly while gripping her bed sheets and occasionally looking at the knife sticking out of her belly button.

Our killer walks over to the Bikini model's bed, looking pleased with her work. We get a close up on the Bikini model's face as she moans erotically! This bikini model is very pretty! :)

Our killer has seemingly decided that our pretty Bikini model hasn't suffered enough and decides to shove the knife deeper into her belly button! Our bikini model's erotic moans begin to grow louder as she lays there with a knife fully plunged into her belly button.

Image Image Image

Our killer then walks over to our dying Bikini model and holds her hand while patting her head as if to comfort her before she tortures her to death!

Our killer begins to twirl the knife around in our bikini model's belly button! We get to see a side shot with some facial expressions as this is happening and then some close ups of the knife being twirled around as well as some close ups of our Bikini model's pretty face as she starts to bleed from the mouth.

Image Image Image Image

Our Bikini model finally succumbs to her torture as our killer still twists the knife in her navel.

In summary, I think this video was good! The acting was subpar, but the bikini model was very pretty :) she had decent facial expressions, but her moaning could have been louder and she could have expressed the pain more, but she was still able to make you feel sorry for her especially when the killer held her hand.

Her facial expressions and moans were very erotic. She's a gorgeous lady pretending to be killed! What a dream! :) I hope to see more of our pretty Bikini model in the future! She can only get better with time and practice!

The prop knife was great as always! It pushes on the belly before it retracts which is all you can ask for! I love the lighter nature of Adit's videos as well! It's playful and reminds me of some fun roleplay scenarios. :)

Again, I do wish we could've seen her face as the blade plunged into her navel, but it was still a really great pov angle despite my personal tastes.

All in all I think this is a good video worth your time and money! I'm happy with my purchase and have rewatched this one multiple times!

You can purchase Bikini Girl Navel Torture here: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/ylmnjd

And be sure to watch out for Adit's latest releases every Monday and Friday! Adit, I personally thank you for continuing to make these great videos! :)
Stab? Stabby stab stab!
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Thanks for the review, Dean :-)