Beautiful Warriors

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Re: BEAUTIFUL WARRIORS

Post by TaliaA »

I absolutely love that blue/tan outfit!
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Thank you so much TaliaA 🥰

Let me introduce you 4 new young and brave warriors…

They joined us on the shooting of this 15 August and they will be in the next battles. With another new one : Genesis. But I have not yet photos of her. I ‘ll send you her photos at the end this week…
Attachments
Kaya
Kaya
F9103079-09A7-46F7-9E3D-CAB9E68257D0.jpeg (459.24 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
Sandy
Sandy
A7BF5DEF-873E-4B81-97AC-E190AF8ACE91.jpeg (600.11 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
Antonella
Antonella
A206FA23-63F5-49A5-91D8-06E5F75F108D.jpeg (565.25 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
Isis
Isis
AEE3858B-FFCF-46D9-A9C9-0C0BDDFF295F.jpeg (488.7 KiB) Viewed 5174 times
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

A lot these brave and gorgeous young women fell on the battlefield, unfortunately 🥺
Do you want to see them after the battle ? 😕
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

And for you, TaliaA, let me introduce you Iuraly in the role of a beautiful Roman Warrior Princess …
Attachments
9662DA2C-1ED3-4D08-A79D-0509FDD78396.jpeg
9662DA2C-1ED3-4D08-A79D-0509FDD78396.jpeg (782.7 KiB) Viewed 5175 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Or maybe, TaliaA, you shall like Naomi in this famous blue dress …
Attachments
29DE43B0-4727-454B-91A3-3BDF4D3CCF12.jpeg
29DE43B0-4727-454B-91A3-3BDF4D3CCF12.jpeg (519.2 KiB) Viewed 5171 times
mmm

Post by mmm »

Will there be more topless ???
mongoose8585

Post by mongoose8585 »

BCharco wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:30 pm A lot these brave and gorgeous young women fell on the battlefield, unfortunately 🥺
Do you want to see them after the battle ? 😕
Yes!

These new beautiful warriors truely are well... beautiful. I can't wait to see them in action.
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Mmmm,

In the next productions, there will be topless :

The Cursed Dagger - La Daga Maldita
The Battle is Over ! - ¡La Batalla ha Terminado!

And this week, I hope to shoot three movies with topless scenes.

Bernard
Attachments
The Cursed Dagger
The Cursed Dagger
F1EB7E28-B51B-4A05-90FE-270E8601E7E2.jpeg (617.16 KiB) Viewed 5097 times
The Battle is Over !
The Battle is Over !
F3C835D4-8847-433B-BDBF-74062FC53896.png (5.78 MiB) Viewed 5097 times
mmm

Post by mmm »

Who models did topless ???
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

This brave young woman warrior will lose her life on the riverbank with her comrades. She will lose her bra and will be left lying bare-chested and stripped of her necklace... 🥺
Attachments
The Battle is Over !
The Battle is Over !
32282456-66D8-40C5-940F-744D6FF69556.png (5.82 MiB) Viewed 5054 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

And this young beautiful noble woman will be killed too. Without mercy…. And she will lose her bra too….
Attachments
The Cursed Dagger
The Cursed Dagger
7F45E305-A3DE-47FB-A7D2-0B1DB659226E.jpeg (227.88 KiB) Viewed 5054 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

In the next productions, another young warrior will finish the battle, lying on the field, naked chest…
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Your warriors are stunning, and their outfits are great! Looking forward. :approve:
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Thank you so much Heyhey :-)
And you shall see how much they do efforts in the battle.
They are really motivated. I love them all.
:D
TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Post by TaliaA »

BCharco wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:44 pm Or maybe, TaliaA, you shall like Naomi in this famous blue dress …
Marvelous! Absolutely gorgeous! I would probably join that faction just for the outfit! :lol2: