Beautiful Warriors

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mongoose8585

Re: Beautiful Warriors

Post by mongoose8585 »

Poor Naomi!! Perhaps she will fair better at the next battle. "Triumph and Defeat" looks awesome. Can't wait to buy. :pc: :pc: :clap:
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Thank You so much Dear Mongoose8585.
Yes ! She'll be luckier in the next battle 😂😂😂
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello dear friends,
I can't resist sharing a few beautiful photos taken during the making of a film (nearly 20 minutes long) for one of our most esteemed clients...

I'll be back very soon (in the next few hours) with the release of our next film about Amazon warriors...

Have a beautiful day, dear friends…
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
IMG_9393.jpeg
IMG_9393.jpeg (526.71 KiB) Viewed 13888 times
IMG_9387.jpeg
IMG_9387.jpeg (728.1 KiB) Viewed 13888 times
IMG_9386.jpeg
IMG_9386.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 13888 times
IMG_9390.png
IMG_9390.png (7.04 MiB) Viewed 13888 times
IMG_9389.jpeg
IMG_9389.jpeg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 13888 times
IMG_9392.jpeg
IMG_9392.jpeg (901.34 KiB) Viewed 13888 times
IMG_9391.jpeg
IMG_9391.jpeg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 13888 times
IMG_9388.jpeg
IMG_9388.jpeg (911.07 KiB) Viewed 13888 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hi Dear Friends !
This is the day !
Our Beautiful Warriors are back on the battlefield !

For The Triumph ! But they will meet The Defeat…

https://beautifulxwarriors.gumroad.com/ ... ut=profile
https://beautifulxwarriors.gumroad.com

Have a Nice Week-End, My Dear Friends
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
IMG_9408.jpeg
IMG_9408.jpeg (403.11 KiB) Viewed 13727 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

A little compilation of our Beautiful Young and Brave Women in action !
;-)

Take care, Dear Friends !
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

https://beautifulxwarriors.gumroad.com/

BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Remember Night Attack!

Remember how Iuraly was attacked by surprise in her flat in the middle of the night, and how she got rid of those three young, beautiful killers who thought they could finish her off so easily?

In fact, Iuraly is descended from a long line of professional slayers.... This Secret Society has existed since the dawn of time!

Discover some of these beautiful female killers...

Take care, Dear Friends !
Bernard Charco
🤩⚔️💪🏼

Attachments
IMG_9493.jpeg
IMG_9493.jpeg (424.62 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9491.jpeg
IMG_9491.jpeg (423.55 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9487.jpeg
IMG_9487.jpeg (499.97 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9489.jpeg
IMG_9489.jpeg (624.83 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9495.jpeg
IMG_9495.jpeg (367.65 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9486.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg (373.01 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9492.jpeg
IMG_9492.jpeg (652 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9488.jpeg
IMG_9488.jpeg (583.54 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9490.jpeg
IMG_9490.jpeg (425.56 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
IMG_9494.jpeg
IMG_9494.jpeg (457.94 KiB) Viewed 13135 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Assassins !

A long line of killers...
Iuraly is descended from a long line of professional assassins who have been around since the dawn of time...
In a few weeks' time, you'll see how her ancestor slaughtered the most noble young women in the Amazon kingdom!
Enjoy your Sunday, my dear friends...
Bernard Charco
🤩⚔️💪🏼

BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello, My Dear Friends !
The day of our new release is closer and closer…

https://dsnx.app/bw-assassins

Let me share some photos of our Beautiful Assassins…

Have a nice Sunday…
Bernard Charco
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
IMG_0219.jpeg
IMG_0219.jpeg (401.35 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0220.jpeg
IMG_0220.jpeg (400.28 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg (336.89 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg (354.18 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg (299.05 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0237.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg (501.45 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0238.jpeg (415.6 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0239.jpeg
IMG_0239.jpeg (351.25 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0221.jpeg
IMG_0221.jpeg (521.5 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0222.jpeg (341.5 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0230.jpeg
IMG_0230.jpeg (407.36 KiB) Viewed 11967 times
IMG_0240.jpeg
IMG_0240.jpeg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 11967 times
mongoose8585

Post by mongoose8585 »

Looks like Kaya didn't have a chance against such a beautiful and skilled assassin. As always I am excited for this new chapter's release. :D
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello My Dear Mongoose8585,
Thanks so much for your interest ;-)
Yes ! Iuraly is a tough assassingirl… 😜
Poor Kaya….

Poor Sandy…
Bernard
🥰⚔️💪🏼

BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately I feel obliged to publish a very unpleasant post. This is not for me the right place to have this type of discussions… But sometimes, you have no choice…

For the past two days, I've been the subject of personal attacks and even serious accusations by a member of this forum who, since becoming a member, has posed as a vigilante for the SLA production company against my own production company…

This aggression apparently stems from a criticism he made on my thread dated 24 February 2023 to which I did not see fit to respond.

He claims that I deleted it, but I didn't. I invite you to go and read it if you're interested.

I didn't reply to this post because I don't agree at all with what this member is saying. I have never been ambiguous about BW's independence from SLA.

On the other hand, he, after unreservedly demolishing our work in his review, suggests that Mayra should be part of my project to improve our productions with more sensuality... I have to admit I was astonished that anyone would make such remarks. Does this member think he can make decisions about running a company just because he's bought three of our videos?

He was also passing judgement on BW's lack of legitimacy as part of the fetishism of this forum...

Anyway.... I didn't want to get into discussions with no real interest in the art we're trying to present. I didn't reply to him. I am always opened minded to the constructive criticisms of course and our team try everyday to enhance our movies. We are a young team who makes mistakes, but we try to learn from our mistakes…

I said to myself, and I still say to myself, if you're not interested, don't buy. That's all there is to it.

It's true that I was a big fan of SLA and, in fact, still am.
But it's true that sometimes you can't be on the same wavelength. I'm a big Amazon fan. More than today's soldiers.

A series of oppositions (artistic, casting, complication of my scripts, ... things that are in fact technical and artistic, not about trust or human relationships) led me, last year, to create my own production company.

It's true that someone from SLA decided to work exclusively with me last year.
It's also true that I asked SLA if I could use their actresses at the beginning. And they said yes. It's also true that there was some dissension between the two teams, who are obviously people who know each other and perhaps see each other around town.
It's also true that I live on a different continent from Peru. And it's obvious today that Mayra didn't appreciate my intervention calling for an end to these dissensions, and my lack of responsiveness when she wrote to me on the subject. This is undoubtedly the mistake I am prepared to acknowledge.

Now, let's be serious, focused and pragmatic for a few minutes...

Take a look at our videos, and you'll see that there are former SLA actresses who were dismissed by SLA and actresses who continue to work with SLA. These young women are free to work with whomever they choose.... That's my point of view. There are more actresses at BW now who have never been linked to SLA. Personally, I think the same rule of freedom for these young women can be applied the other way round.... That's really what I think.

There's no doubt that dissension, which I'm not personally responsible for, makes my newcomers hesitate, but they're free. I guarantee it here publicly.

But unfortunately, the attitude of this member, who seems to be aware of a lot of things that are intimate to me and SLA, does not encourage me to trust him.

I've been accused of dealing in public with things that should be dealt with in private.... But it's precisely this member who's doing it. Not me.

He says he can't accuse me of being behind computer attacks, but considers me suspicious... He insults me publicly (rich old man having fun)...

Anyway... I'll stop there.

I'm someone who likes to tell stories.
I've set up a production company.
For those who aren't interested in my stories, don't buy...

And I'm officially asking this member to stop harassing me on FF !

I was very pleased to learn of the release of a new production of Amazons by SLA and I rejoiced on the SLA thread a few days ago. And now I'm almost being accused of being a hacker...

Uh.... Who's telling tales here?

Members be warned. Mayra and anyone else who works at SLA be warned too: this is the last time I'm going to talk about this. I've only replied to this member once, I've become a hacker in his eyes during the day. If I reply to him just once more, I think he'll accuse me of murdering Lady D...

I think we have better and interesting things to do here on this forum…

Long live SLA !
This is honest because Mayra and her warriors do a wonderful work!
Long live to SLA and to every member !
That's always my wish and I would never hurt anyone in our community.

Bernard Charco
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Good Morning, My Dear Friends !
A few screenshots to get your day off to a good start...
Enjoy your weekend ;-)

https://dsnx.app/bw-assassins

Bernard Charco
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
IMG_0308.jpeg
IMG_0308.jpeg (550.36 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0300.jpeg
IMG_0300.jpeg (578.16 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0305.jpeg
IMG_0305.jpeg (466.06 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0304.jpeg
IMG_0304.jpeg (546.97 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0298.jpeg
IMG_0298.jpeg (904.94 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0301.jpeg
IMG_0301.jpeg (402.45 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0302.jpeg
IMG_0302.jpeg (634.03 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0297.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg (662.76 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
IMG_0299.jpeg
IMG_0299.jpeg (851.5 KiB) Viewed 10931 times
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Really liked Assassins. The women are gorgeous, and love their outfits and body positions in those colorful clothes! I wish one or two more of them put up a bit more of a fight, but I get that Iuraly is a top notch assassin and can sneak up and kill effectively. I'd perhaps like to do a small custom (modern gunfight) with Sandy and one or 2 other actresses (Jade, Atenea, or Kaya,if that's possible).
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Thank you so much for your appreciation and interest, Dear HeyHey! I'm so glad you liked the video!

I agree with you that the duels are too short. But to tell you the truth, we shot this video in a hurry at the end of a production day in which we had shot " We won't pay " in the morning and " The battle's over " in the afternoon in a river.... If you've seen the two films, you'll understand that the girls had to put a lot of energy into the last shoot. What's more, we were in a hurry overnight.... But they were fantastic and beautiful, my warriors .... Until nightfall... ;-)

I plan to use this outfit in other productions. It can be very sexy indeed...

Good. Thank you for your confidence and your interest in a made-to-measure video.... I suggest that we write to each other privately to work things out. I hope that together we'll be able to give a nice surprise to the fans of my beautiful warriors ;-)
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Some time ago, our friend Storm published a very interesting review of our film 'Night Attack'. I cordially invite you to check it out.
Here's my reply to Storm, who is a great contributor to our community through his texts, his comments and his eye...

Hello Storm,

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't reply to your review as quickly as I had hoped. And above all, thank you for your comments and your interest!

First of all, as you seem to like this theme, I can tell you that I intend to develop the story of the 'Assassins': a sect of professional knife-wielding contract killers that has existed since the dawn of time.
I'll be bringing you other stories on this theme (from ancient times, the American and French revolutions and today).

I take good note of your very sound advice on the type of swords to use.... And your idea about the Jacuzzi! It's excellent :-)

In short, yes, we'll continue on this theme.

And finally, thank you for your interest in our work. We've got three new stories in the pipeline and we're going to make sure we keep improving them for the enjoyment of our fans and community members.

Have a good Sunday,
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

Attachments
IMG_0358.jpeg
IMG_0358.jpeg (367.69 KiB) Viewed 10573 times
IMG_0359.jpeg
IMG_0359.jpeg (546.7 KiB) Viewed 10573 times
IMG_0352.jpeg
IMG_0352.jpeg (404.39 KiB) Viewed 10573 times
IMG_0357.jpeg