Beautiful Warriors

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: BEAUTIFUL WARRIORS

Post by xj900uk »

BCharco wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:30 am Hello Mr Xj,

No, your question is not strange… ;-)
I understand your concern about the location. This is important to me too.
I like to dream and to be close of a certain historic reality. Like you, I think.
Well, your feeling is good. It is in South America : Peru… ;-)

And as you said to me in a previous message, This place seems like Greece…

The story "Rampart" is about a group of young female warriors from Sparta. Iuraly is the leader of this elite unit and is trying to take a fortress that is reputed to be impregnable and that protects a path in the barren mountains of Greece. The fortress is guarded by noble Athenian soldiers...

Who will win this battle?
😉
LOL! OK thanks Mr BC. It is actually in Peru, but it looks an awful lot like classical/ancient Greece? Yeah I can well believe that!
BTW ancient Sparta was situated in a part of Greece called Laconia, in the Peloponnese, the largest peninsular to the Southern part of ancient Greece. It had water - the river Eurotas flowed through it- but other than that it was quite dry and barren, with extremely high and steep hills/small mountains running roughly in two lines NE-SW. The farming was quite poor and it was a bit of a struggle in order to survive. Also Sparta itself was surrounded by would-be enemy city states and regions, even to the sea to the south where either the Persians or the Athenian navy ruled supreme. It was because of this location/setting, that the Spartans - both men and women - boasted of how tough and hardy they were. And, except from the few occasions where they were allied with the Athenians (like, for example, against the hated Persians, or Medes as they called them insultingly) they were usually bitter enemies of the Athenians and often fought them to a standstill in several nasty little squabbles or inter-city wars.
Spartans always used to boast that whilst Athens had the culture, the marble, the democracy, the navy, and the money (lucrative silver mines kept the cash flowing for the building and the navy), the Spartans had the things that were far more important and what truly counted in any war or conflict - Spartan Blood, Experience and Honour/History.
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Waw ! Thank you Mr Xj !

This is exactly the spirit of our movie.
Thanks so much for your share about the real History 😊😊😊😊🗡
I love history too. But I didn’t know so precisely this period and this region…
Don’t hesitate to share these things with me … this give me a lot of inspiration 😊😊💪🏼❤️

For the moment, I read « War and Peace »… one day, you’ll see beautiful female Hussards and Dragoons charging the enemy 😊🗡🙏🏼

My Dream is to realize a movie with horses…
We’ll see if it is possible 😊🗡

Bernard
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

The day you do a m ovie production of 'War and Peace'.... please do let us know, Mr BC. I think we would all love to see your take on that!
mmm

Post by mmm »

When will you release the movies ???
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends 😊
Our First Movie will be released on August 24th 😊

«El Muro » in Spanish or « Rampart » in English.

Please, discover the Trailer 🗡💪🏼😊

Take care, Dear Friends 😘
Bernard
Attachments
60F590CD-0FB7-4344-82B2-6A76ED5EADCF.jpeg
60F590CD-0FB7-4344-82B2-6A76ED5EADCF.jpeg (733.2 KiB) Viewed 6193 times
682675CE-720D-406B-BF2F-0A812224141A.jpeg
682675CE-720D-406B-BF2F-0A812224141A.jpeg (445.68 KiB) Viewed 6193 times
65A16027-1172-4C0B-9C3B-A06D628BC756.jpeg
65A16027-1172-4C0B-9C3B-A06D628BC756.jpeg (723.7 KiB) Viewed 6193 times
6012946A-4B1C-4C32-A864-40BEED9A0381.jpeg
6012946A-4B1C-4C32-A864-40BEED9A0381.jpeg (540.29 KiB) Viewed 6193 times
FD02C952-2C80-477E-B697-8D8003E5E6C1.jpeg
FD02C952-2C80-477E-B697-8D8003E5E6C1.jpeg (649.35 KiB) Viewed 6193 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Looks a lot of fun, Mr BC.
You did not make the movie in one of the Ancient Greek languages? Sparta, at the time of its greatest power, the Delian League and the Peloponnese Wars, had at least five languages that were fluent within its borders.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi Mr Charco,

I have a story in my mind for a long time...

This is a war story I'm dreaming to make in a custom but unfortunately it would be too expensive, too many actresses and actors, too many special effect&filming etc...

It is from the huns invasion of Europe in the 450 AC - 476 AC with the fall of the Western Roman Empire, I want to recreate the besieging of a roman town by the barbaric and cruel Huns in a more fantasy way involving women warriors and women political leaders protecting the town from the Huns warriors.

The story I'm dreaming is very simple, a roman town located in the Roman Gaul is completely surrounded and besieged by the huns in a surprise way, the populations inside the town have no way to escape, many men and soldiers are in others fronts to fight the huns therefore women have to replace some of the town's garrison. Beautiful women warriors have to defend the town for their survivals, there is a beautiful, strong roman princess leading the defense of the town, the women warriors led by the beautiful roman princess inside the town are very strong, they repel very easily the huns assault against the town with very little losses.

The sadist hun commander want to try a new tactic, "we will weaken the strength of the town slowly, the time is with us !!!". After months of a long siege , the forces inside the town are collapsing, the roman army with their allies fail to breach the siege of the town. Finally the barbaric huns army launch the ultimate battle to take the town and to slaughter its inhabitants. The huns want to catch the beautiful roman princess alive before torturing her to death !!! The women warriors are slaughtered one by one by the barbaric huns warriors, the fight is completely inequal, 100 VS 10. The beautiful women warriors are literally cut into pieces and slaughtered. After three days of massive slaughter, the inhabitants of the town are all slaughtered but some dozens of beautiful women warriors are captured alive, the beautiful roman princess who led the women army is captured alive too. There are hundreds of women warriors dead bodies laying on the ground like in the video game Total War !

The huns begin to rape and torturing very atrociously the captured women warriors and also the roman princess. After days of pleasure, the huns put to death the remaining women warriors with the roman princess, they cut off their heads and put them in the top of peaks !

When the roman army finally reaches the town, they find a true gory, horrible scene... There are hundreds of beautiful women's severed heads exposed in front of the destroyed town with in the middle the mutilated dead body of the roman princess and her severed head exposed near her body. End

What do you think about this story ? :lol: Very difficult to make it, doesn't it ? :excited: :excited: :excited:
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:21 am Looks a lot of fun, Mr BC.
You did not make the movie in one of the Ancient Greek languages? Sparta, at the time of its greatest power, the Delian League and the Peloponnese Wars, had at least five languages that were fluent within its borders.
Thank you, Mr Xj 😉
I find the Spanish language so sensual that I preferred to let my warriors express themselves in their mother tongue. We owe them that much... they accept to be killed in battle for our pleasure...
😂⚔️💪🏼
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:33 am Hi Mr Charco,

I have a story in my mind for a long time...

This is a war story I'm dreaming to make in a custom but unfortunately it would be too expensive, too many actresses and actors, too many special effect&filming etc...

It is from the huns invasion of Europe in the 450 AC - 476 AC with the fall of the Western Roman Empire, I want to recreate the besieging of a roman town by the barbaric and cruel Huns in a more fantasy way involving women warriors and women political leaders protecting the town from the Huns warriors.

The story I'm dreaming is very simple, a roman town located in the Roman Gaul is completely surrounded and besieged by the huns in a surprise way, the populations inside the town have no way to escape, many men and soldiers are in others fronts to fight the huns therefore women have to replace some of the town's garrison. Beautiful women warriors have to defend the town for their survivals, there is a beautiful, strong roman princess leading the defense of the town, the women warriors led by the beautiful roman princess inside the town are very strong, they repel very easily the huns assault against the town with very little losses.

The sadist hun commander want to try a new tactic, "we will weaken the strength of the town slowly, the time is with us !!!". After months of a long siege , the forces inside the town are collapsing, the roman army with their allies fail to breach the siege of the town. Finally the barbaric huns army launch the ultimate battle to take the town and to slaughter its inhabitants. The huns want to catch the beautiful roman princess alive before torturing her to death !!! The women warriors are slaughtered one by one by the barbaric huns warriors, the fight is completely inequal, 100 VS 10. The beautiful women warriors are literally cut into pieces and slaughtered. After three days of massive slaughter, the inhabitants of the town are all slaughtered but some dozens of beautiful women warriors are captured alive, the beautiful roman princess who led the women army is captured alive too. There are hundreds of women warriors dead bodies laying on the ground like in the video game Total War !

The huns begin to rape and torturing very atrociously the captured women warriors and also the roman princess. After days of pleasure, the huns put to death the remaining women warriors with the roman princess, they cut off their heads and put them in the top of peaks !

When the roman army finally reaches the town, they find a true gory, horrible scene... There are hundreds of beautiful women's severed heads exposed in front of the destroyed town with in the middle the mutilated dead body of the roman princess and her severed head exposed near her body. End

What do you think about this story ? :lol: Very difficult to make it, doesn't it ? :excited: :excited: :excited:
Hello Mr Totallibertarianism,

First of all, thank you for your interest and of course for your story !
I like it 😉💪🏼⚔️

And you gave inspiration for a futur story. It will be a little bit different, but I can produce something on this theme. We have beautiful tuniques in the Roman style to do something close of it…

😉💪🏼⚔️
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

BCharco wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:50 pm
And you gave inspiration for a futur story. It will be a little bit different, but I can produce something on this theme. We have beautiful tuniques in the Roman style to do something close of it…
There is some historical presidence, Mr BC. Rome did actually use a cadre of ex-gladiatrices who fought in both Southern Gaul and also in Hibernia (modern Day Spain) around 80-90 BC, during the time of the civil unrest and rivalry between Marius and Sulla.
Sadly not much is known about them, and they were eventually wound up by order of the Roman Senate after various reports and letters found their way back to Rome from the male Roman legionnaries who were absolutely terrified of them and how they treated prisoners. Nobody seems to know for sure how big the unit was, but most historians agree that it was roughly between 40-100 ex-Gladiatrices strong.

The unit was revived during the reign of the (mad) Emperor Domitian (81-96AD) who was fascinated by female gladiators. However, there is no evidence that the unit fought anywhere other than the Colosseum - historians are still divided as to whether they were as good as their m ale counterparts, or were there purely for warm-up or titillation purposes.

The only other female unit who saw action (you could definitely reproduce them in your movies) was a cadre of Lusitanian female mercenaries, who were recruited by the Romans in western Iberia (Spain) in the provinces of Extremadura and Salamanca, and also parts of modern-day Portugal, south of the Douro River. THey were used by the Romans as paid frontier auxiliaries 1st-2nd Century AD, mainly to keep the peace and chase down mobs of bandits and raiders who were terrorising the region and raiding a lot of merchant's traffic on the roads.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Also others interesting events :

Recreating the Hannibal army invading the Italian peninsular in the 2nd Punic War 217 BC - 201 BC, for sure involving black warriors VS white women.

Or the saccage of Rome by the Celtic in 390 BC, rapes and slaughters of women by the barbaric celtic should be featured.

Or later the Maures invasion of the southern Kingdom of Franks 710 - 732 AD, with also slaughters and rapes of women.

Another interesting story, depicting the white slave market in the feodal age 800 AD - 1600 AD, women were captured in raids in Europe by the barbaric muslims caliphates (Barbary Coast states, Maures, Umayyad, Ottomans etc...) to be sold in the white slave market. They were put in the slave market in muslim states to be sold as whites slaves !

Gengis Khan ("1162" - 1227 AD) and his disgusting sex life, he had many (MANY) women sex slave from conquered territories in Europe, Asia, South Asia, Middle East. Some rumors say that an important part of the descendants in the ex conquered territories are coming directly from Gengis Khan ! Gengis Khan had a enormous crush on women, he raped and had a sex with a lot of them. He had said "My people will get the most beautiful women of this world and they will make sex with them !".
dvhukl

Post by dvhukl »

Hi,

Is there any update on the publishing date?

Thank you cu
D
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:59 am
Gengis Khan ("1162" - 1227 AD) and his disgusting sex life, he had many (MANY) women sex slave from conquered territories in Europe, Asia, South Asia, Middle East. Some rumors say that an important part of the descendants in the ex conquered territories are coming directly from Gengis Khan ! Gengis Khan had a enormous crush on women, he raped and had a sex with a lot of them. He had said "My people will get the most beautiful women of this world and they will make sex with them !".
Don't forget Attila the Hun, Mr Total Libertarianism! He and his Hunnic hordes prided themselves on how many 'civilized' Roman women they could rape as they rampaged their way across Europe. In fact Attila deliberately played on this, building up the dread the civilized folk had of him, so that they would pay him off with ever richer 'protection' money demands.
And yes, he also had a love of beautiful young women, and liked to marry them - curiously, most did not seem to survive very long. In my copy of Gibbon, it listed that he was married (and widowed!) over 50 times, although the author delicately puts it as 'relieving his tender anxiety' by taking them to his bed. Unsurprisingly then, Attila actually died 'on the job', just after marrying another young slave-girl maiden - Roman chroniclers boasted all sorts of lurid ends for the 'Scourge of Europe', but it seems that he actually died of an aneurism/nose-bleed after a terrific drinking/eating celebration with his generals to celebrate his latest tmarriage feast.
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your good stories about Attila, Genghis Khan, the Roman wars, etc.
You give me a lot of inspiration :-)

Concerning the release of the movies, we have taken a little bit late. Sorry for that.
But normally, in two weeks (at the latest), we’ll be ready :
One movie (El Muro)
Two or three photo stories
And during the two last weeks of September, a second movie (The Cursed Dagger - La Daga Maldita)
The edition of this movie is almost ready.
A brand new blog with beautiful photos and the presentation of our brave young women…. And our Gumroad account will be very soon ready with some little videos to discover our world of fantasy.
I’ll keep you aware.
Feel free to surf on our Instagram or Facebook page if you like it ;-)
Take care, Dear Friends,
Bernard
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Just a little share 🥰
⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
52B29019-A91F-437E-A225-E911296ED021.jpeg
52B29019-A91F-437E-A225-E911296ED021.jpeg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 5010 times
50B52FD9-3B03-4F43-BBC8-545CBC5CD912.jpeg
50B52FD9-3B03-4F43-BBC8-545CBC5CD912.jpeg (3.01 MiB) Viewed 5010 times
2CFFE9FC-1FF3-430B-99A8-077492DD96C4.jpeg
2CFFE9FC-1FF3-430B-99A8-077492DD96C4.jpeg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 5010 times