Beautiful Warriors

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

luis1

Re: Beautiful Warriors

Post by luis1 »

BCharco wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:31 am Let’s discover this beautiful body to body battle…

Go to the link https://dsnx.us/bw-el-muro
The Battle is still raging ! 💪🏼⚔️🤩
Bernard
I can't opebn the link? do you have another one ? or where is you gumroad link?
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Luis1,
https://dsnx.app/bw-el-muro
With this link, you will be able to download the movies you wish.
For the moment, we have three movies released.
A new one will be very soon released : end of first week of January.
Thank you for your interest 🙏🏼😊
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Happy New Year, Dear Friends 😊🥳🫶🏼

BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Friends,

Our beautiful warriors celebrated the new year like most of us...
But you know them.... They have a strong temper.... And they had a bit of a clash...

A happy bloody year my friends! 🩸🥳
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼

Use the link bellow if you are interested by Beauties in sword combats,
https://dsnx.app/bloody-new-year
Attachments
8170C533-5F6A-47F8-B211-D37E5019CF58.jpeg
8170C533-5F6A-47F8-B211-D37E5019CF58.jpeg (571.46 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Helloooo Dear Friends !
Wish you an excellent week-end 🤩👌🏽
Bernard 🤩⚔️💪🏽

mongoose8585

Post by mongoose8585 »

Can't wait for this one to be released. If "The Cursed Dagger" is anything like "The Rampart" ,"Flashback" or"We Will Not Pay" it is a definite must buy!
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Oooh…. Thank you so much, Dear Mongoose !
I hope you’ll like it !

And I can announce that our team will be on the battlefield on Monday for a new epic adventure !
I’ll keep you aware about this new and exciting Story 😊

See you soon, Dear Friend,
Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

It all happens near a suspension bridge. Karen, Naomi's closest advisor and confidant, the rebel Princess, has challenged the Queen's favourite warrior, Iuraly, to a duel to the death.
The two champions will fight with passion, and although both warriors are equal, Karen has hidden a dagger in her belt... She hopes to surprise Iuraly and get the upper hand! However, an unexpected act by the Queen will turn the tide! The word given at the beginning will not be respected...

Released in a few hours…

https://dsnx.app/bw-cursed-dagger

Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
A3DEC417-FC36-45AC-B143-D1F76D632A1A.jpeg
A3DEC417-FC36-45AC-B143-D1F76D632A1A.jpeg (561.33 KiB) Viewed 2219 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

BCharco wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:31 pm It all happens near a suspension bridge. Karen, Naomi's closest advisor and confidant, the rebel Princess, has challenged the Queen's favourite warrior, Iuraly, to a duel to the death.
The two champions will fight with passion, and although both warriors are equal, Karen has hidden a dagger in her belt... She hopes to surprise Iuraly and get the upper hand! However, an unexpected act by the Queen will turn the tide! The word given at the beginning will not be respected...

Released in a few hours…

Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Damn! What a beautiful woman!
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Dear SSkyingDA,

Thank you in her name 😊
You are right, she is particularly beautiful.
She is a very good actress and if you have the occasion to purchase the movie, she lovely did a topless scene for us…

One of our fans sent this message to me in the morning :

« Hello Bernard,

Thank you so much for this video! I absolutely loved it!
The acting and the drama was just brilliant, and I really enjoyed the fights and the intensity and passion of these beautiful warriors.
Also the sensual scenes, the beautiful landscape and the overall atmosphere is just fantastic.
It's really a fantastic piece of work!

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work! »

This is the kind of feeling I do this job for. I am always happy to make you happy with my beautiful army ..... And I am sure that our young female warriors feel the same pleasure...
Enjoy your weekend, my dear friends!
And if you have some time, go to gumroad to see our different movies...
There are some for all tastes...

Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:36 am
BCharco wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:31 pm It all happens near a suspension bridge. Karen, Naomi's closest advisor and confidant, the rebel Princess, has challenged the Queen's favourite warrior, Iuraly, to a duel to the death.

Released in a few hours…

Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Damn! What a beautiful woman!
When I click on that link and then on the "premier $12.00" link, it takes me to a different video, "BW - Flashback".
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

BCharco wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:59 am Dear SSkyingDA,

Thank you in her name 😊
You are right, she is particularly beautiful.
She is a very good actress and if you have the occasion to purchase the movie, she lovely did a topless scene for us…

One of our fans sent this message to me in the morning :

« Hello Bernard,

Thank you so much for this video! I absolutely loved it!
The acting and the drama was just brilliant, and I really enjoyed the fights and the intensity and passion of these beautiful warriors.
Also the sensual scenes, the beautiful landscape and the overall atmosphere is just fantastic.
It's really a fantastic piece of work!

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work! »

This is the kind of feeling I do this job for. I am always happy to make you happy with my beautiful army ..... And I am sure that our young female warriors feel the same pleasure...
Enjoy your weekend, my dear friends!
And if you have some time, go to gumroad to see our different movies...
There are some for all tastes...

Bernard
🤩⚔️💪🏼
When I click on that link and then on the "premier $12.00" link, it takes me to a different video, "BW - Flashback".
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Thank you Dear SSkyingDA.
There was a technical problem with the platform. Now it works.
Just tell me if it is ok for you ?

Apologize for the inconvenience.
Bernard
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

BCharco wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:00 am Thank you Dear SSkyingDA.
There was a technical problem with the platform. Now it works.
Just tell me if it is ok for you ?

Apologize for the inconvenience.
Bernard
It did, thanks! Katyana is gorgeous and that topless scene was magnificent! :D
BCharco

Post by BCharco »

Thank You so much 🤩