New navel stabbing videos with amazing VFX!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

Re: New navel stabbing videos with amazing VFX!

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called My Girlfriend's Deadly Navel Fetish

Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 10 customers!

npeywaj

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 10 downloads.

My incredibly gorgeous and sexy girlfriend, wearing a red bra and low-rise jeans, was exercising while she was waiting for me to pick her up. I entered when she was still doing her crunches. She told me to wait so I sat next to her and rubbed my hand on her slim belly and played with her perfect navel while she continued her crunches. She enjoyed it and wanted me to press my finger harder into her navel. Unfortunately, it's still not hard enough for her so she gave me a knife and told me to stab her in the navel with it. She enjoyed it even more when I stabbed the knife halfway into her navel. She then asked me to stab the knife all the way to the hilt. I did it and twirled it around until she vomited blood and finally climaxed. She smiled and thanked me just before she died.

The video includes a "Before VFX" clip just to show you how talented my VFX editor is.

I love my job! In this video, I get to play with the navel of a beautiful and sexy girl and stab her in the navel with a knife. This girl really does have a navel fetish and enjoyed shooting this video just as much as I did. You can clearly see that she wasn't acting when I played with her navel! Who else wants a job like mine?

I would like this chance to thank the hundreds of people who buy my videos. If, and only if, this video reaches the milestone of 100 downloads within a week, I promise to give my customers 2 videos of your choosing for free. If this video reaches 100 downloads before the next launch on Friday, stay tuned for the announcement. Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss the announcement containing the terms and conditions for the 2 free videos!

Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 10 customers!

npeywaj

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 10 downloads.

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/azqvew

Click here for other navel stabbing videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com

DeanMcStabs
What is your main fetish?: Navel Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to discuss my fantasies and keep up to date with my favorite producers. :)
Referral: Don't remember. Google probably!

Re: New navel stabbing videos with amazing VFX!

Post by DeanMcStabs »

Tortured to Death: A Custom Review 😜

This video is based on my custom script.

We start out with our new girl walking into her house, going about her business, staying hydrated before she gets cornered by the gorgeous bikini model holding a spear!

Bikini model begins to drag the spear down new girls belly as new girl pleads with a soft voice. The tension and uncertainty, the look of fear and confusion on new girls face as the blade slides down and rests perfectly in her navel.

After an agonizing wait for new girl, bikini model decides to stab new girl in the belly button! She yells out in pain with a beautiful grimace! New girl gives some great reactions as bikini model twists and twirls the spear in new girls navel.

Bikini model let's go of the spear, leaving it inside new girls belly. She walks forward and bikini model grabs the spear and pushes her back against the door. Bikini model pulls the spear out and and new girl cries out once again. We see blood pour out of new girls navel, as bikini model begins to taunt her with the spear once again. This time there is no uncertainty for new girl. She knows the blade will pierce her again as the bikini model places the tip of the spear against the new girl's belly, just above her navel.

Bikini model shoves the spear in and once again we get great reactions from new girl. She's tortured once again as bikini model destroys new girl's belly.
New girl already has no chance of surviving this, but the vicious bikini model isn't anywhere near finished yet.

Bikini model pulls out the spear and new girl clutches her belly. We see more blood pour out over her hands.

Bikini model rests the spear against new girls navel once again. This time new girl looks defeated. She knows that she won't survive, yet she still isn't prepared for the pain. Bikini model stabs new girl in the navel once again and let's go after some more torture. New girl walks forward and falls to her knees and finally lays down on her back. We get some great grimaces and she coughs up blood.

Finally bikini model comes over to twist the spear in new girl. Torturing new girl until she finally dies. She gives us a really nice death stare with her tongue out, I believe a first from this producer and a special request from me :P

Highlights:

This video was great! Camera angles are exactly how I wanted them to be. We got to see new girls face as the blade went into her each time. The build up was amazing. I love the tension and even though I know what's going to happen, there's still that suspension of disbelief. Someone could save her! And you know that's what the victim is thinking too! I love the way the blade looks resting against her navel. The stabs are all excellent, props are great as always. The death stare is perfect. And new girl is so incredibly beautiful. I think this video is a must buy!

You can purchase the video here:
https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/ylaty

I will be getting more custom videos from Adit in the near future. Speaking of which, I only paid $250 for this custom. I don't know of a studio who will charge less to produce your script! If you want an affordable custom, send Adit your script :)

HAVE FUN, BE SAFE! :P
Stab? Stabby stab stab!