NEW! DEATHLY GRASP FILMS

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Re: NEW! DEATHLY GRASP FILMS

Post by Awol Nate »

Do you offer custom videos by chance? Do you have only the one actress? And is she comfortable with any topless nudity? :)
deanol

Post by deanol »

At present, yes the just one model
Yes we do customs but only down to underwear at this point in time πŸ˜€
deanol

Post by deanol »

Last Mask Release Film

We are ditching mask theme going forward.

The Strangled and Bagged Nurse

Starring Trinity Scott

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/xivgq
Attachments
vlcsnap-2023-01-27-00h50m14s775.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-01-27-00h50m14s775.jpg (231.26 KiB) Viewed 10434 times
vlcsnap-2023-01-26-22h37m18s278.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-01-26-22h37m18s278.jpg (279.86 KiB) Viewed 10434 times
vlcsnap-2023-01-27-00h39m32s072.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-01-27-00h39m32s072.jpg (247.08 KiB) Viewed 10434 times
vlcsnap-2023-01-26-22h37m24s113.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-01-26-22h37m24s113.jpg (256.86 KiB) Viewed 10434 times
vlcsnap-2023-01-26-22h36m51s477.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-01-26-22h36m51s477.jpg (310.28 KiB) Viewed 10434 times
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

deanol wrote: ↑Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:20 am At present, yes the just one model
Yes we do customs but only down to underwear at this point in time πŸ˜€
Ok thanks! I'll keep my eyes open for when you offer some models who are comfortable doing topless scenes. :)
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

Purchased your excellent new movie today and it works so well with the absence of the mask and smart office attire. Beautiful POV and death stare too by the actress under the plastic!
Bravo.

:clap:
deanol

Post by deanol »

Thanks 😊
Really appreciate the feedback.
I haven't posted new films preview yet, will shortly πŸ˜€
deanol

Post by deanol »

Psychologists Last Consultation

A female psychologists is at home finishing up a report from a new patient who she believes to be mentally unstable and is a danger to the public.

He had a feeling that the doctor was going to have him locked up so he decided to follow her home from her office and plans on making sure she doesn't finish that evaluation report.

He watches her through the window for a minute before breaking into her home and attacking her from behind pulling her off her chair to the ground, He then places a plastic garbage bag over her head, she struggles with great intense kicking and smacking but eventually she is slowly asphyxiated to death, he keeps pulling firm down on the bag until every death twitch of her body has stopped just to be sure she is really dead.

He then leaves happy knowing the report will never be finished now.

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/owqpv
Attachments
7.jpg
7.jpg (519.03 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (559.06 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (745.86 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (715.32 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (735.75 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (657.12 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (171.84 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
021.jpg
021.jpg (666.91 KiB) Viewed 9774 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

deanol wrote: ↑Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:31 am Psychologists Last Consultation

A female psychologists is at home finishing up a report from a new patient who she believes to be mentally unstable and is a danger to the public.

He had a feeling that the doctor was going to have him locked up so he decided to follow her home from her office and plans on making sure she doesn't finish that evaluation report.

He watches her through the window for a minute before breaking into her home and attacking her from behind pulling her off her chair to the ground, He then places a plastic garbage bag over her head, she struggles with great intense kicking and smacking but eventually she is slowly asphyxiated to death, he keeps pulling firm down on the bag until every death twitch of her body has stopped just to be sure she is really dead.

He then leaves happy knowing the report will never be finished now.

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/owqpv
I enjoyed this one very much, bag suffocation videos are relatively rare, and the actress is very beautiful. It would've been really nice if he'd bared her breasts toward the end of the struggle, but I'm aware that you don't currently have any topless actresses. Her gorgeous legs were showcased quite nicely!
deanol

Post by deanol »

New Film Fatal Information

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/vspvf

A legal assistant stumbles upon some files on her bosses computer involving some shady money deals with some very wealthy individuals and decides to copy the files onto a flash drive, but her boss is aware of what she has now done and decides to get an associate of his to pay her a visit at which his orders are to retrieve the drive and silence the assistant permanently.

She's tied to a chair and interrogated on what she did with the flash drive, being so scared almost telling him straight away where the drive is.

He then proceeds to grab a plastic bag on the bench and places the bag over her head pulling it as tight as he can to take every last bit of oxygen out of her body, she struggles hard for a few minutes against the bag eventually coming to a few slow twitch movements now from her body.

At the point of her death she lost bladder control through the chair on the floor, he then realizing she's truly dead and gone.

He admires her body and fondles her breast before leaving with his job now being completed.
Attachments
13.jpg
13.jpg (202.39 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
16.jpg
16.jpg (412.25 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (401.8 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (628.16 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 8996 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (608.23 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (628.69 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (682.31 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (713.84 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (661.62 KiB) Viewed 8996 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

deanol wrote: ↑Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:48 am New Film Fatal Information

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/vspvf

A legal assistant stumbles upon some files on her bosses computer involving some shady money deals with some very wealthy individuals and decides to copy the files onto a flash drive, but her boss is aware of what she has now done and decides to get an associate of his to pay her a visit at which his orders are to retrieve the drive and silence the assistant permanently.

She's tied to a chair and interrogated on what she did with the flash drive, being so scared almost telling him straight away where the drive is.

He then proceeds to grab a plastic bag on the bench and places the bag over her head pulling it as tight as he can to take every last bit of oxygen out of her body, she struggles hard for a few minutes against the bag eventually coming to a few slow twitch movements now from her body.

At the point of her death she lost bladder control through the chair on the floor, he then realizing she's truly dead and gone.

He admires her body and fondles her breast before leaving with his job now being completed.
I really enjoyed this one! The actress is, as I've said before, gorgeous, and she has killer legs that look awesome in those hose! The bagging and the struggle were delicious! I may be in the minority here, but I feel the bladder release adds realism to the fatality. I thought, from previous conversations, that the actress wasn't willing to appear topless, so the glimpses of her bare nipples, though fleeting, were most welcome! Hopefully, she will gain enough comfort with it to leave her breasts bared for a more proper appreciation, as they are quite nice!

On the cons: The POV segments were a bit shaky and lacked focus at times, so they weren't as good as the longer views. It would also have been nice to see what happened between his confronting her and her waking bound to the chair. The fact he woke her up implied she'd been chloroformed, which would've been awesome to watch, but we don't know for sure.

I do see a steady progression of growth and development here and look forward to seeing how your productions progress!
deanol

Post by deanol »

Thankyou for your feedback, It is very much appreciated as are the compliments regarding the model Trinity πŸ˜€
I will be sure to pass on the feedback to her πŸ˜€
I think the breast showing was only initially.
She is becoming alot more comfortable during our filming sessions together now πŸ˜€
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

deanol wrote: ↑Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:32 pm She is becoming alot more comfortable during our filming sessions together now πŸ˜€
Now you have my attention. I see a purchase coming in the next few days. :)
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Do you plans to release any video with two handed manual strangle?
deanol

Post by deanol »

Yes we actually released one a couple of weeks ago on our gumroad page with more coming shortly as well πŸ˜€

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/iseqz
deanol

Post by deanol »

New Film Snuffed Out

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/ymgav

Trinity has arrived on set for a customers custom scripted film today and finds that her co worker actor whom she always works with has been replaced for with another actor.

Unfortunately, her new co worker has paid the producer a lot of money to have the opportunity to kill her for real on film after all it is his script they are acting out.

She has no idea of what is to come and asks for his assistance in fastening the bed restraints to her hands and legs for the suffocation scene, then she explains how they will do short periods with the bag on her head with a safe word to stop.

He has no intention in stopping and proceeds to suffocate her intensely with a plastic bag for real, she fights hard for a long time but eventually expires, he then proceeds to play with her body and removes her stockings before leaving.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (691.08 KiB) Viewed 7591 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (842.68 KiB) Viewed 7591 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (4.23 MiB) Viewed 7591 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 7591 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 7591 times
17.jpg