NEW! DEATHLY GRASP FILMS

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

deanol

NEW! DEATHLY GRASP FILMS

Post by deanol »

THE DEADLY AFFAIR

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/qkgrvs

Isabelle has been having an affair with a teacher, things take a turn for the worse when she starts texting his wife.

The teacher decides she needs to be silenced permanently for the sake of his career and marriage.

Sneaking up behind her on the couch where she is lying in her school uniform with knee high socks and shiny skin toned pantyhose he first strangles her with his tie with all his strength, once she stops kicking and gasping for air he thinks the jobs done but she is merely unconscious at this stage.

As she starts to awaken he jumps on top of her and hand strangles her this time he's not letting go until he is sure she's dead and gone.

He squeezes her neck so hard he crushes her throat in the process.

Once she is gone deathly staring blankly he proceeds to rip open her shirt roughly to make it look like sex crime attack.

As a souvenir of his crime, he removes her long black socks and takes them with him as he leaves.

Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (516.48 KiB) Viewed 11721 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (211.8 KiB) Viewed 11721 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (203.15 KiB) Viewed 11720 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (222.89 KiB) Viewed 11720 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (179.82 KiB) Viewed 11720 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: NEW! DEATHLY GRASP FILMS

Post by SSkykingDA »

deanol wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:34 am THE DEADLY AFFAIR

Isabelle has been having an affair with a teacher, things take a turn for the worse when she starts texting his wife.

The teacher decides she needs to be silenced permanently for the sake of his career and marriage.

Sneaking up behind her on the couch where she is lying in her school uniform with knee high socks and shiny skin toned pantyhose he first strangles her with his tie with all his strength, once she stops kicking and gasping for air he thinks the jobs done but she is merely unconscious at this stage.

As she starts to awaken he jumps on top of her and hand strangles her this time he's not letting go until he is sure she's dead and gone.

He squeezes her neck so hard he crushes her throat in the process.

Once she is gone deathly staring blankly he proceeds to rip open her shirt roughly to make it look like sex crime attack.

As a souvenir of his crime, he removes her long black socks and takes them with him as he leaves.

Looks nice!
deanol

Post by deanol »

deanol

Post by deanol »

The Office Flirt Strangled and Bagged

Shelley is getting ready for her work day and is payed a visit by one of her obsessed male workers.

He surprises her from behind and strangles her hard on the bathroom floor Thinking she is dead after the hard struggle she starts to awaken, he then grabs a plastic bag that is on the floor and smothers her to death making sure not to let go of the bag that is tight over her head until he is sure she's dead.

He then removes her shoes as a souvenir of his crime and leaves.

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/ozbzz
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (130.15 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (330.24 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (320.68 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (232.84 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (338.03 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (332.28 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (182.82 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (302.4 KiB) Viewed 10558 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

deanol wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:46 pm The Office Flirt Strangled and Bagged

Shelley is getting ready for her work day and is payed a visit by one of her obsessed male workers.

He surprises her from behind and strangles her hard on the bathroom floor Thinking she is dead after the hard struggle she starts to awaken, he then grabs a plastic bag that is on the floor and smothers her to death making sure not to let go of the bag that is tight over her head until he is sure she's dead.

He then removes her shoes as a souvenir of his crime and leaves.

https://deathlygraspfilms.gumroad.com/l/ozbzz
Sorry, but the masks spoil it for me. It's just not realistic.
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

The masks are a deal breaker.
deanol

Post by deanol »

Note taken :cry:
deanol

Post by deanol »

It's more the actresses thing that working with at moment 😀
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Masks not a good look, would prefer seeing the victims face/eyes, it would have really made the bagging video if we could see her face.
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Death stares are welcome in videos, but masks turn off the scene and fetish feeling. Please, try another concept in your productions. Thanks, anyway.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I'm not understanding the mask. Did I miss something in the descriptions? Is she a superhero? Is it Halloween?

If it's a matter of the actress not wanting to show her face, maybe acting just isn't cut out for her?
deanol

Post by deanol »

It was more of a theme thing i started off with, at which I will now ditch the masquerade masks in upcoming films. 😀
sjames8
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation where the victim is wearing pantyhose/tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with like minded individuals that share my fetishes.
Referral: Through a linked site

Post by sjames8 »

If the actress didn’t want to reveal her identity, that’s cool.

A masquerade theme on top of a college girl/secretary/….. theme seems awfully niche.
Was it a preference or kink of yours also to have the masks or just that of the actress?

I love the POV shots by the way and I’m just being curious.
deanol

Post by deanol »

Mask idea was the actress's thing, but spoke with her yesterday regarding masks, and is happy to film without. 😀
POV shots again her idea 😀
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Looks promising though! I'll keep my eyes on this thread! :)