New navel stabbing videos with amazing props and VFX!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

Re: New navel stabbing videos with amazing props and VFX!

Post by Aditfemi »

New video called Gun vs Arrow

Use this discount code for a $3 discount, only for the first 10 customers!

n7v5g28

Be quick because dozens of people download my videos within seconds of launch! The discount field will automatically disappear after 10 downloads.

A girl was playing with her smartphone in her room when she heard crashing sounds. She took her gun out and started clearing the rooms. After clearing the last room downstairs, she was suddenly shot in the navel with an arrow by her enemy. The enemy's satisfaction was short-lived because the girl retaliated by shooting her in the navel. Blood flowed heavily from the gunshot wound in her navel and onto the floor. She collapsed from the pain and loss of blood. The girl then used her high heels to dig into her enemy's navel, making her vomit blood and torturing her to death.

After her enemy was dead, what would happen to the girl? Who finally won the battle between gun vs arrow?

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/aywqh

Click here for other navel stabbing videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com

noescape123
What is your main fetish?: stab
Why do you want to join this forum?: see movies
Referral: google

Post by noescape123 »

Hey man Im just going to say it. I don't really get your advertising. You always indicate that there is large-scale interest in the videos and that the coupons are used very quickly, but when I enter the codes after a few days later than your post I can still redeem them so there is not large interest at all. Also when I buy and watch the movie(s) there is no amazing props and VFX as you state in your titles. I think this is unfair for the producers that do actually use some good props and effects.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

noescape123 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:07 pm Hey man Im just going to say it. I don't really get your advertising. You always indicate that there is large-scale interest in the videos and that the coupons are used very quickly, but when I enter the codes after a few days later than your post I can still redeem them so there is not large interest at all. Also when I buy and watch the movie(s) there is no amazing props and VFX as you state in your titles. I think this is unfair for the producers that do actually use some good props and effects.
Yeah, sales has been much slower than usual for some of the videos lately. I've asked other producers and they're saying the same thing. In my case, it's due to piracy. There's a Chinese app/community where they take turns in buying every new video and then post them to share with everyone. It's really hurting my sales.

Regarding the props/VFX, it's because of Blue's rule that producers aren't allowed more than one post so I just continue with the old one rather than lock and post a new one every time I launch a new video. Sorry for the confusion.