WAVE'S UPCOMING CLIPS

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

WAVE

WAVE'S UPCOMING CLIPS

Post by WAVE »

WAVE will soon be taking the plunge on Niche Clips as well as offering some our clips on the WAVE website. They'll include both new and old material. The old material will be enhanced by digital effects that weren't available earlier. A good example is the shooting scene from Trapped Part 6 where Dawn's character gets riddled with bullets.

And we're going to break some of our movies into parts and make them available in smaller increments. Are there any specific movies people would like to see available for download?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

And new DVDs will soon be available as well. We'll post a notice here when they're ready.

Gary
kevin67

Re: WAVE'S UPCOMING CLIPS

Post by kevin67 »

That's great news, Gary. I have most of the older stuff, so I will be looking for your new offerings.

In a way, Pandora's box, my latest offering, was influenced by your depiction of the actress being killed by a rigged method. You did sd many different types of really original stories.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Great ideas Gary... what I would love to see are the various shooting scenes from all of the Perforations movies cut into separate videos and available for sale. I have the older videos, but the last ones I was unable to purchase due to your border worries. You don't need to sell every scene, as that would defeat the purpose of making an entire movie with script, but select several and you would be able to sell those as separate entities.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

I'd like to see Pamela Sutch's bathroom strangling from the bonus feature "Strangled Twins" off of The Blind Date Strangler DVD.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

As a fan of Superheroine Death Peril I would love to be able to acquire any content involving that topic.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Montanee Bob

Post by Montanee Bob »

I would like to see shootings with Tina Krauss and Debbie D. Downloading in incriments would work for me as I am on satellite and can only download 100mg a day.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Top man Gary, I will be looking for shootings like Perforations and Play Dead
smudger

Post by smudger »

:lol: