Finally start my Production

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ketsproduction
What is your main fetish?: My Main Fetish are deep Armpits from skinny girls. Close behind, i like to see that girls pretend die by get stabbed. But the girl needs to wear some sleevless.
Why do you want to join this forum?: For Pubish my Videos
Referral: In the past i search alot in the Internet to find nice Videos. By that i find this Forum too.

Finally start my Production

Post by Ketsproduction »

Hello folks
9 or 10 years ago i thought about starting my own production but i never found a model that would do it.
of course i was always looking in my immediate vicinity and had my own idea for a model.
these ideals were also difficult to live up to on model sites.
But now I've found a model I can finally start with.

Please understand mistakes and start not so good videos, but I hope you like them anyway.
The first video is more of an acting review, but hopefully good enough for you to enjoy. have fun with it :)

https://ketsproduction.gumroad.com/
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Re: Finally start my Production

Post by ikke21 »

Always exciting to see a new producer! Could you show us some preview pics? I'd like to sample new styles, but I don't want to buy blind.
Ketsproduction
What is your main fetish?: My Main Fetish are deep Armpits from skinny girls. Close behind, i like to see that girls pretend die by get stabbed. But the girl needs to wear some sleevless.
Referral: In the past i search alot in the Internet to find nice Videos. By that i find this Forum too.

Post by Ketsproduction »

Yes your right. In the future i will add some more pics. So i add more Pics on the Side now.
jimpanse

Post by jimpanse »

Congratulations for finally making that step. I am looking to see more from you!

Is there any chance to make some wishes or suggestions for upcoming productions? ;)
Ketsproduction

Post by Ketsproduction »

Thank you very much.
in the beginning, newer updates will take some time.
I think one video per month.
And yes, that was also one of my business ideas. to make special videos for individuals.
But i already started, i have many ideas for the next videos.
jimpanse

Post by jimpanse »

I can totally understand! Surely in the beginning everything takes more time than after some time in the business. Just tell me, when you decide to start doing special videos or customs.
I have just one small idea which might be easy to include: how about letting the model keep their socks on and act those dying scenes with them still on their feet? I would totally enjoy that ;)
Ketsproduction

Post by Ketsproduction »

I reduce the cost of my Video. i guess it was little to high for only a little Review, but in my opinion was the acting worth it.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Your actress is gorgeous and she acts very well! I look forward to seeing a longer video with her. This video is an exciting proof of concept.

On the technical side, I think it would be nice if you could film in a more wide-screen format; now it looks a bit like it was shot on a phone, with big black bars on either side. I also was not familiar with the file format and had to play with the settings a bit to get the sound to work. Just some suggestions.
Ketsproduction

Post by Ketsproduction »

NEW Video "Couple Play"

Hey guys i wanna show you my new video.
This video has two scenes where the girl get strangled and get stabbed.
The video shows how it could look like if you play with your girlfriend.
Photo´s are on the side.
And this time with better quality ;)
I could not change the format this time but i looking for it:
I hope you like it :)
Ikke could like the first scene a little ;)

https://ketsproduction.gumroad.com/l/cp ... ut=profile
Ketsproduction

Post by Ketsproduction »

New Video "No Love Returned"

Hey guys a new video is up.
In this video stab the girl herself 12 times in the stomach.
The video was shot and edited at the same time as the last one. That's why there is no blood again and it has the same quality and format.
Enjoy it.
I would appreciate feedback.

https://ketsproduction.gumroad.com/l/szvhh
CtrlAltElite
What is your main fetish?: belly stabbing/shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: pics/vids
Referral: google

Post by CtrlAltElite »

I love belly stabbings but I personally need blood fx to purchase a stabbing film.
noescape123
What is your main fetish?: stab
Why do you want to join this forum?: see movies
Referral: google

Post by noescape123 »

Hey man. I liked the stabbing videos. The acting is very well. Im sure there is a lot of potential. How about exposing her belly and stabbing? That would be awesome. Maybe some blood in the feature or some stab wound effects? Keep it up!
bigpapiboi0911

Post by bigpapiboi0911 »

noescape123 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:03 pm Hey man. I liked the stabbing videos. The acting is very well. Im sure there is a lot of potential. How about exposing her belly and stabbing? That would be awesome. Maybe some blood in the feature or some stab wound effects? Keep it up!
I AGREE!!
darkfury666
What is your main fetish?: Shooting and stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of death fetish like shooting and stabbing in breast area or belly. And I love Bluestone's videos that I downloaded so many on the store.
Referral: I've funded Femme Fatalities on the Deadskirts Message Board

Post by darkfury666 »

Hello :) and why not some breasts stabbing ? :)
Ketsproduction

Post by Ketsproduction »

Thx. It seem that Blood are very important. I had to work with blood for the next videos anyway, but I thought an acted-out scene without blood would also be nice. For expose belly i will need a other model because she dont like to show her belly. But breast or butt stabs should be no problem.
And i add the first stab as a trailer from my last video.
I dont know how i add the video in that post.... https://ketsproduction.gumroad.com/l/sz ... ut=profile