Finally start my Production

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

darkfury666
What is your main fetish?: Shooting and stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of death fetish like shooting and stabbing in breast area or belly. And I love Bluestone's videos that I downloaded so many on the store.
Referral: I've funded Femme Fatalities on the Deadskirts Message Board

Re: Finally start my Production

Post by darkfury666 »

Ketsproduction wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:58 am Thx. It seem that Blood are very important. I had to work with blood for the next videos anyway, but I thought an acted-out scene without blood would also be nice. For expose belly i will need a other model because she dont like to show her belly. But breast or butt stabs should be no problem.
And i add the first stab as a trailer from my last video.
I dont know how i add the video in that post.... https://ketsproduction.gumroad.com/l/sz ... ut=profile
I will continue to keep an eye on your work :)
highruler_89

Post by highruler_89 »

Ketsproduction wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:58 am Thx. It seem that Blood are very important. I had to work with blood for the next videos anyway, but I thought an acted-out scene without blood would also be nice. For expose belly i will need a other model because she dont like to show her belly. But breast or butt stabs should be no problem.
And i add the first stab as a trailer from my last video.
I dont know how i add the video in that post.... https://ketsproduction.gumroad.com/l/sz ... ut=profile
Hopefully you find a model that will expose their belly. Your work looks amazing that I check your store on a regular basis for updates.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Any chance that you will post another video? I just rewatched some of your videos and your model is just great!
ColonelSanders

Post by ColonelSanders »

ikke21 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:50 am Any chance that you will post another video? I just rewatched some of your videos and your model is just great!
He was last active last year so I think after all he got second thoughts filming his girl or something :lol2: