Women In Peril Reel

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Coming Tuesday May 22th

Post by pmzimm808 »

Next up coming WIP-Women In Peril-Reelz Flix. Ripped In The Dark! Coming Tuesday May 22nd.
rppdinthedrkPLUGpic01.jpg
rppdinthedrkPLUGpic01.jpg (195.04 KiB) Viewed 6682 times
rppdinthedrkPLUGpic02.jpg
rppdinthedrkPLUGpic02.jpg (173.14 KiB) Viewed 6682 times
rppdinthedrkPLUGpic03.jpg
rppdinthedrkPLUGpic03.jpg (178.71 KiB) Viewed 6682 times
WIP Women In Peril Reelz
https://wipreelz.gumroad.com/
pmzimm808
What is your main fetish?: My primary fetish is seeing powerful women of action in action and being defeated and the transference of power from the powerful female character to the victorious and also the sex appeal of a good female fight with upskirt shots and and catfighting with clothes stripping.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share in the imagery and provide my own materials for the enjoyment of the forum users.
Referral: Referred years ago through my being a fan of the UKSG media productions.

Re: Women In Peril Reel

Post by pmzimm808 »

COMING SOON....
prlftshCOMINGSOON.jpg
prlftshCOMINGSOON.jpg (355.05 KiB) Viewed 6365 times
Regan Catching Hot Lead And Cold Steel In This One!
reganSTBSpic01.jpg
reganSTBSpic01.jpg (156.18 KiB) Viewed 6365 times
prlftshCOMINGSOON01.jpg
prlftshCOMINGSOON01.jpg (198.13 KiB) Viewed 6365 times
prlftshANIMGIF04.gif
prlftshANIMGIF04.gif (11.33 MiB) Viewed 6365 times
prlftshANIMGIF03.gif
prlftshANIMGIF03.gif (14.57 MiB) Viewed 6365 times
pmzimm808

Femme Fatale Custom Videos

Post by pmzimm808 »

prlcstmsPLGPIC01.jpg
prlcstmsPLGPIC01.jpg (544.21 KiB) Viewed 6177 times
For Details Contct Us At: customs@sistafightflix.com
pmzimm808

Ripped In The Dark: NOW PLAYING

Post by pmzimm808 »

Now Online! The Wip classic Ripped In The Dark! Mocah uses an online dating service and makes a date with the ripper and gets the point of his true intentions when the Ripper shows instead of prince charming! She is pinned and groped and belly stabbed for 14 minutes straight for a long slow and dramatic demise!

WIP-Women In Peril-Reelz
Ripped In The Dark
https://wipreelz.gumroad.com/l/icaxoe
rppdinthedrkTHMB.jpg
rppdinthedrkTHMB.jpg (141.8 KiB) Viewed 5973 times
WIP Reelz
pmzimm808

Peril Fetish Now Online

Post by pmzimm808 »

Now Playing: Perilous Trials: Agent K Bested

Regan Kennedy is Agent K of The Agents Of Peril! Her last test to get past to become a field agent is to over come a challenge by one of the agency's Enemy Agent Clones programmed to do one thing and that's to test the agents in true life and death scenarios! As all Agents of Peril can regenerate from lethal wounds and the clones are expendable it is truly a fight to the finish!

Agent K is order to sit in place and go over final details as the clone sneaks up behind her! She is knocked out with a chop to the neck! The clone is ordered to pat down Agent K to find the microchip even checking under her stockings and under her satin panties! As she is being checked Regan comes to the fight is on! They trade strangling each other with their satin robes! Then Agent K gets a couple of chops of her own in! Unfortunately for Agent K this clone fights dirty and after landing a couple of low blows below the waist she turns the table! She then goes to nailing Agent K with a flurry of gut punches while choking her! Soon Agent K is totally submitted! This clone is particularly vicious! She reaches for a blade and stabs Agent K several times! Then reaching for a gun She shoots Agent K several times! It's back to the regeneration chamber for Agent K after she is killed in her first trial!

Peril Fetish
Perilous Trials: Agent K Bested
https://perilfetish.gumroad.com/l/cjizy?layout=profile
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDTHMB.jpg
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDTHMB.jpg (188.53 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic01.jpg
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic01.jpg (130.01 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic02.jpg
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic02.jpg (110.47 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic03.jpg
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic03.jpg (109 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic05.jpg
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic05.jpg (116.07 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic04.jpg
prloustrlsAGNTKBSTDFFGLLRYpic04.jpg (126.95 KiB) Viewed 5666 times
Peril Fetish
https://perilfetish.gumroad.com
pmzimm808

Agent K Bested

Post by pmzimm808 »

Fast paced action hi-drama as Agent K loses her first trials of Peril

Fast Paced Action,....
prloustrialagntGIF03.gif
prloustrialagntGIF03.gif (11.24 MiB) Viewed 5483 times

Agent K Catching Cold Steel,....
prloustrialagntGIF.gif
prloustrialagntGIF.gif (10.32 MiB) Viewed 5483 times

Agent K Finished Off With Hot Lead,....
prloustrialagntGIF02.gif
prloustrialagntGIF02.gif (5.98 MiB) Viewed 5483 times

Peril Fetish
https://perilfetish.gumroad.com/
pmzimm808

The Silver Madam Kills

Post by pmzimm808 »

Latest hot Peril Fetish update features a brutal hit by the most lethal of all Agents Of Peril, The Silver Madam! Tasked to take down a rival agent Lady Lingerie she infiltrates their secret sex club and catching Lady L alone in the dark dispenses her with a vicious sleeper strangling to bring her down to her knees! Then it's a vicious neck break to finish the job!

The Silver Madam Kills
https://perilfetish.gumroad.com/l/eilpt?layout=profile
thslvrmdmkillsTHMB.jpg
thslvrmdmkillsTHMB.jpg (160.64 KiB) Viewed 4929 times
Peril Fetish
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC01.jpg
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC01.jpg (106.07 KiB) Viewed 4929 times
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC02.jpg
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC02.jpg (99.96 KiB) Viewed 4929 times
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC03.jpg
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC03.jpg (109.94 KiB) Viewed 4929 times

In The Light Of Day Version Included
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC04.jpg
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC04.jpg (138.67 KiB) Viewed 4929 times
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC06.jpg
thslvrmdmkillsPLGPIC06.jpg (133.6 KiB) Viewed 4929 times
thslvrmdmkllsGIFANIM01.gif
thslvrmdmkllsGIFANIM01.gif (10.42 MiB) Viewed 4929 times
thslvrmdmkllsGIFANIM03.gif
thslvrmdmkllsGIFANIM03.gif (7.33 MiB) Viewed 4929 times
Peril Fetish
pmzimm808

Cold Steel Merciless Home Alone Assault

Post by pmzimm808 »

Mocah trapped and pinned by a merciless assailant gets cornered and battered and bruised as he first belly punches her and beats her guts then chokes and strangles her and then he spins her around and stabs her in the back with repeated hard thrust of his blade in deep! He then strangles her and leaves her body on the floor left for dead!

Back Stabbed Her
https://wipreelz.gumroad.com/l/clalg?layout=profile
bckstbhrTHMB.jpg
bckstbhrTHMB.jpg (135.63 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WIP-Women In Peril-Reelz
bckstbhrPLGPIC06.jpg
bckstbhrPLGPIC06.jpg (97.71 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
bckstbhrPLGPIC02.jpg
bckstbhrPLGPIC02.jpg (79.33 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
bckstbhrPLGPIC03.jpg
bckstbhrPLGPIC03.jpg (119.26 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
bckstbhrPLGPIC05.jpg
bckstbhrPLGPIC05.jpg (116.19 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WIP-Women In Peril-Reelz
bcksttbdher GIF.gif
bcksttbdher GIF.gif (9.77 MiB) Viewed 4922 times
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Just bought The Silver Madam Kills. It's good, but the Silver Madam is so beautiful, I wish you showed her walking around her club, before she was attacked, and especially showed pans and body shots of her body at the end of the clip. THose were disappointing, but your clips still show a lot of promise.
pmzimm808

Aisha Adams Is Left For Dead

Post by pmzimm808 »

Latest hot action Peril Fetish update features new actress Aisha Adams in her first fast action scene as a dirty detective catching cold steel from an even more dirty informant! Fierce and furious fight over weapons ending in a stab to the heart and our beautiful victim in a very beautiful death stare!

Left For Dead
https://perilfetish.gumroad.com/l/velkjt?layout=profile
lftforddTHMB.jpg
lftforddTHMB.jpg (183.9 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
lftforddPLUGPIC01.jpg
lftforddPLUGPIC01.jpg (58.63 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
lftforddPLUGPIC02.jpg
lftforddPLUGPIC02.jpg (62.94 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
lftforddPLUGPIC03.jpg
lftforddPLUGPIC03.jpg (79.06 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
Peril Fetish
https://perilfetish.gumroad.com

Aisha Adams
aishapic03.jpg
aishapic03.jpg (134.66 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
aishapic01.jpg
aishapic01.jpg (106.2 KiB) Viewed 4483 times

FILE0070.JPG
FILE0070.JPG (71.74 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
Aisha Adams Is Left For Dead
anafigOVRLYpic01.jpg
anafigOVRLYpic01.jpg (124.71 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
https://perilfetish.gumroad.com/l/velkjt?layout=profile
birairi

Post by birairi »

Why is it always so dark in these videos?! I can't see anything.
pmzimm808

Post by pmzimm808 »

birairi wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:56 am Why is it always so dark in these videos?! I can't see anything.
We use the darkened fx for ambiance. It's for scenes where the story is an ambush in the dark such as a woman ambushed home alone in the middle of the night or a dirty detective who makes the mistake of bringing a gun to a knife fight in a darkened alley.

In cases where we notice the darkened version may be too dark we add in a regularly lit version so you can see the scene in full details with no lighting fx. As fans of this genre ourselves we certainly don't want to miss out on anything. This is why we make sure to include the fully lit versions so if there is anything left out in the dark you get it all in the light.

We'll keep working to improve our Dead of Night versions so we can fully sharpen them up.
Jmzbway46

Post by Jmzbway46 »

Are there going to be clips from the old clips4sale like mixed wrestling ones from like Mocha and Tierra Ferrari and all re uploaded to gumroad in different versions??
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: Coming Tuesday May 22th

Post by redking »

pmzimm808 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 12:13 pm Next up coming WIP-Women In Peril-Reelz Flix. Ripped In The Dark! Coming Tuesday May 22nd.

WIP Women In Peril Reelz
Wow, Omfg !! :eek: :love:

I discovered your videos not too long ago, and being a very big fan of beautiful black women with sexy curves in perils, I am very pleasantly surprised to finally see a filmmaker producing genre videos with black women, and especially in the field that I prefer (the ripper stabbing scene), like this one, and there I'm very happy, because this video is my favorite of all the ones you have here ! :clap:

but I'm also going to be interested in your other video : "Damaged Goods", intense and hot as like too !... :razz: :pc:

My favorite type stabbing scene is the final with the knife finish between boobs, i love it, and it is my signature in my personal art !... :twisted: :cool: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
pmzimm808

Re: Coming Tuesday May 22th

Post by pmzimm808 »

redking wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:49 am
pmzimm808 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 12:13 pm Next up coming WIP-Women In Peril-Reelz Flix. Ripped In The Dark! Coming Tuesday May 22nd.

WIP Women In Peril Reelz
Wow, Omfg !! :eek: :love:

I discovered your videos not too long ago, and being a very big fan of beautiful black women with sexy curves in perils, I am very pleasantly surprised to finally see a filmmaker producing genre videos with black women, and especially in the field that I prefer (the ripper stabbing scene), like this one, and there I'm very happy, because this video is my favorite of all the ones you have here ! :clap:

but I'm also going to be interested in your other video : "Damaged Goods", intense and hot as like too !... :razz: :pc:

My favorite type stabbing scene is the final with the knife finish between boobs, i love it, and it is my signature in my personal art !... :twisted: :cool: :mrgreen:
Thanks for the compliments. I agree. I do have a number of scenes I plan to bring to the store with even more beautiful black women in peril. I am glad to have a fan since I do have a lot of scenes coming. We also just completed a shoot a couple of weeks ago and did shoot all new W.I.P. and Peril scenes so stay tuned!

The scenes we will be putting out all have varying run-times so there will be some longer in length. Just to get us started I took a couple of scenes that I could do a couple of quick cuts with and get some stuff out for you folks to get started with. I will keep that in mind so that we can be sure to add some length to the action and suffrage ;-)