PKF STUDIOS UPDATES!!!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: PKF STUDIOS UPDATES!!!

Post by consigni »

“Marshall House Murders part 1” is brilliant, John!

Fiona is absolutely amazing, as always.

I totally love the episodic implications of this particularly sadistic serial shooter series.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Fiona is a very good actress and a pretty rebel looking beauty.
ColonelSanders

Post by ColonelSanders »

consigni wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:16 pm “Marshall House Murders part 1” is brilliant, John!

Fiona is absolutely amazing, as always.

I totally love the episodic implications of this particularly sadistic serial shooter series.
Totally agree! This movie took me way back to the good old days when PKF Studios was killing it. This one brought back the vibe of “Employee Sexecution with Micah” and “Same Outcome” Recommend those if you didn’t see them yet. Whenever I'm bored, I keep watching those videos over and over again. Never get bored of them!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Thanks. There are two more movies in the series. I have been working on for over a year.
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

JohnM wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:06 pm Thanks. There are two more movies in the series. I have been working on for over a year.

Who are the other 2 girls in the series, John?
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

consigni wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:19 am
JohnM wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:06 pm Thanks. There are two more movies in the series. I have been working on for over a year.

Who are the other 2 girls in the series, John?
Ashley Lane and Katie Kush

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Revenge 2
Starring Amber
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: 1920X1080 Master Encode/Restoration/60FPS F.I.

It's a timeless tale. Mean girl tortures another--actually kills another girl and now, the brother of the victim is seeking revenge. He finds the girl who killed his sister and over the course of many hours, he beats a confession out of her before ultimately killing her.

There is so much in this movie, let me just summarize and let the previews and ultimately the movie tell the tale.

First, he arrives at her apartment, confronting her and beating her down. Then, once she is unconscious, he hogties her, covers her head with a hood and carries her out.

Later, he drops her hard on the concrete floor and that is just the beginning.

Over several hours, he continues to beat her. He taser her multiple times. He beats her multiple times with a pipe. He bite a bloody hole in her breast. Sexually molests her. He torments her. He ties her up and repeatedly beats and tasers her. He suspends her and beats and tasers her. He whips her.

Then, he sexually assaults her without restraint.

When she can stand no more, he beats her unconscious--several times throughout the torture. Later, he fucks her throat. Twice--the final time unloading in her mouth.

Finally, after everything and after finding out what he needed to know, he ties her up to a post and strangles her until she is a dead fucking mess. He lets her slum against the post. Then, he unties her and poses her before leaving.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Extreme Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Hitting/Beating, Sexual Assault, Anal Assault, Forced Blowjob X2, Cuffing, Gag, Stun Gun Torture, Garrote Strangling, Fondling, Fingering, Cum in mouth, Boots On, Stockings/Fishnets, Humiliation, Lifting, Carrying, Dropping, Dragging, Hitting with Pipe, Whipping, Breast Bite.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

PURCHASE OPTIONS AT: PKF UPDATES

Or Pre-fund an account through PKF Studios:
LEARN MORE

Purchasing or General Questions: CONTACT ME

asphyxlvr1281

Post by asphyxlvr1281 »

Xukpi wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:00 am Fiona is a very good actress and a pretty rebel looking beauty.
Agreed...I'd love to see her strung up.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Uncomfortable Mystery 2
A Morgue Extravaganza
Starring Allie James w/Ivy
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: 1920X1080 Master Encode/Restoration/60FPS F.I.

A an inters is working late at the office. Someone is watching her. When she goes down to the garage/basement level to retrieve some documents, she is followed.

A young woman has been murdered.

There is a crime scene. The CSI's mark and collect evidence.

At the lab, the body is pre-processed. Clothes are removed. Photos are taken.

In the annex room, the body lays while the investigators ask the morgue supervisor and her assistants for info. They go into great detail looking over the body, hypothesizing theories, and most importantly--finding evidence.

Later, the body is back in the morgue for further evidence collection. Another body--a young crash victim lies in the background. Feet are and toenails are scraped. The nails are powdered and impressions are taken. Vaginal swaps are taken as well as a sex kit. Clipping of pubic hair are collected. Fingers are printed. Hair is combed through. Her tongue is examined. More swabs. Body rolled. Then, final processes are complete in prep fpr autopsy.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Nudity, Sexual Content, Crime Scene, Investigation, Postmortem Proceeders, Evidence Collecting, Body Processing, Clothes Cutting, Rolling, Stages of Skin Discoloration, Body Views, Feet Examination, Feet Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Neon Dreams of Violence
Starring Mora
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

Deckard nurses a drink, watching he bartender she knows is a synth. Batty was his name. Recent escapee. Here on a rainy night, in a sleazy bar, in the neon lit underbelly of a futuristic industrial city in 2019, she waits for her target to leave. Once he does, she hides in the covered alleyway off the back of the bar. She does not enjoy killing, but her job does not give her much choice in the matter. She breaths heavily and focuses on the exit door.

Only, Batty goes out another way, sneaks around behind her and all of a sudden she finds herself at the loosing end of a choke hold. He carries her off.

Later, she wakes to Batty waving his arms like a conductor across monitors with crazed abandon. She tried to jerk up, but he slams her down, groping and fonding her. She is completely naked. He monologues, and while doing so, she waits for her chance and takes it---knocking the synth of balance and she bolts.

But...runs right into him. He is fast and strong. But she takes him on and and for a while she almost felt like they were matched. But he was really just playing with his food and soon, has her on her knees sucking his cock. Yes, he could feel pleasure and yes, he was a suck fuck with a heart full of hate for these humans that want him dead. He was here to figure out how to extend his short, short life, and she wanted to make it even shorter. How dare her. He would use her for a while, then destroy her.

And so, for a long, long time he puts her through the gauntlet of his sexual fulfillment. He fucks her mouth for a while, then fucks her for a while before fucking her mouth some more, fucking her some more, then finally fucking her mouth until he unloads on her face. She is covered with his cum and is nearly destroyed. Before she can't even plead with him before he had his hands wrapped around her neck, violently strangling her. She is strong and fights well, her tone muscles tensing throughout her petite body. But in the end, she was no match and never was....well, not without her little gun. So, he looked at her dead form sprawled on the cold floor and took her little gun and put a couple holes in her pretty dead body just for the hell of it.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Attack, Fighting, Struggle, Humiliation, Begging, Forced BJ, Drool, Forced Sex, CFNM, Garrote Strangling, Body Views, Foot Views.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

consigni

Post by consigni »

Mona is quite the revelation in "Neon Dreams of Violence", John
- to say she throws herself into the performance is somewhat of an understatement -
her acting skills, toned physicality and realistic struggle to survive are a stunningly sexy combination.

The colourful Blade Runner-esque introduction and dialogue added to her characterisation and destruction
- it would be well worth while revisiting this world -
but I guess the major problem may be getting another actor with Mona's level of talent and gymnastics.

I know you were filming another movie with her lately, John,
genuinely cannot wait to hear all about that particular shoot!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

consigni wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:08 pm Mona is quite the revelation in "Neon Dreams of Violence", John
- to say she throws herself into the performance is somewhat of an understatement -
her acting skills, toned physicality and realistic struggle to survive are a stunningly sexy combination.

The colourful Blade Runner-esque introduction and dialogue added to her characterisation and destruction
- it would be well worth while revisiting this world -
but I guess the major problem may be getting another actor with Mona's level of talent and gymnastics.

I know you were filming another movie with her lately, John,
genuinely cannot wait to hear all about that particular shoot!
Thanks. Yup, she is a keeper. Though I only have her for about 5 months and then she is moving away for school.

consigni

Post by consigni »

School?! That’s unexpected and interesting
- I love hearing little things like that -
would Mona mind if you were to share what she’s going off to study?

Anyhow… before she goes, John
- I’d be remiss for failing to point out the patently obvious -
Mona should be ideally paired up and ‘murdered’ alongside someone much more naive and busty.

I’ll say no more…
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Mora (not Mona, if I refer to John's file ) looks like a very energetic actress well into her character.
An original script.
:clap:
consigni

Post by consigni »

Xukpi wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:52 am Mora (not Mona, if I refer to John's file ) looks like a very energetic actress well into her character.
An original script.
:clap:

You’re right, Xukpi… Mora, of course.

It was in the wee small hours of the morning that I wrote the review… Sorry!