PKF STUDIOS UPDATES!!!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: PKF STUDIOS UPDATES!!!

Post by JohnM »

The Dating Game
Tropical Pleasures
Starring Loni Legend
Directed By JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note:  1920X1080 Master Encode/Restoration/60FPS F.I.

Note: This is the final episode of the "Dating Game" series.
He does not have a code name. He never chose one. He was just referred to as player 13. All the tape submissions were in, all but his. He took a different approach--a bit outside the box. Like many others, he choose not to use the safe house for the kill. But, he took it one step further. He went to the Pacific Islands.

It was a small village on the island of Majuro. No tourists. Full of island life and welcoming of foreigners. The girls are very pretty and the hope is the rich traveler will take a beauty home, show her riches and then she one day returns to help her family.

But that was not want he was here for. He was playing the game. So, with a couple camera set up in the little room he was renting from a village family, he set out to enjoy paradise. But tonight was the night he needed to finish. He needed to have his tape sent....and that meant traveling 40mi to the next town for internet. So, he needed to get this wrapped up.

Her name was Akela and she was more then beautiful. The conversation was simple and she knew what she had to do.

When it was over, and she cleaned up, freshly showered in her parents hut next door, she returned, and they cuddled. That was when he choked her out.

Now she was tied to the bed--face down. This was the fun part. He brought these items from the states---he wanted to show her some fine American products. And so, he took the enlarged dildo and raped her tight virgin pussy, then her ass with it. Oh yes---she screamed. The innocent little island girl, was his.

Electricity has always been a favorite of his. He wired her up and used a switch to control it from the socket. Gosh, he hoped they were not on 220 down here, but he figured they were barely on 60 the way the light flickered. As the process commenced, her tender young titties giggled as she arched in pain.

Out in the barn they had next building over, he had her strung up. No one was around---they had gone tom some fishing event in the village square. She was terrified. He whipped her with a wet tipped towel---he did not want to mark her up too bad for the video. Then he twisted her nipples with a contraption he found. Finally he bagged her until she was unconscious and hanging limp by her wrists.

Later, he came back with some cold water and dunked her a but until she woke up. Then he dragged her back into the room, tossed her onto the bed and prepared to fuck her for a while. And he did.

When it was over, there was only one more thing left to do. Kill her. She had no clue want was happening, but the rope tight around her neck woke her up to the fact.

She struggled as best she could. She was a small girl, and he was a strong guy. He played with her a bit, making sure she did not die too fast so the footage would be good. After all, this was for the grand prize.

Finally, she fell forward. Dead.

He gathered up his cameras and left.

And, on a side note--he was ultimately crowned the winner of the "Dating Game".

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teen/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Island Girl, Choke Out, Unconscious, BJ, Forced Sex, Forced Orgasm, Implied Anal, Cum Shot, Garrote Strangling, Water Dunking, Overhead Suspension, Towel Snapping, Electricity, Nipple Torture, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

PURCHASE OPTIONS AT: PKF UPDATES

Or Pre-fund an account through PKF Studios:
LEARN MORE

Purchasing or General Questions: CONTACT ME
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

A Shocking Necro Rape
Starring Raven Alexis
Produced by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: 1440X1080 Super Upscale/Restoration/60FPS F.I.

A young pregnant woman struggles with being comfortable in her home as she gets close to her due date. Someone has been watching her and decides today is the say to attack.

He bursts in and repeatedly tasers her for a long time intending to knock her out at first, but continuing until she does of heart failure. He is excited about what he has done and explores the girls lovely body.

He slips his cock into her inviting pussy and fucks the dead, pregnant girl until he cums on her belly.

He leaves her slumped in from of her sofa.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Violence, Pregnant, Taser Death, Necro Fondling, Necro, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

1440X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Note: There are many ways to purchase my movies including directly from me and members options at Patreon, Gumroad and more. Email me at johnm@pkfstudios.com or DM me here for more info.

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

She Was Beautiful
Starring Nora Riley
Produced by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Morgue techs Javier and Foxy arrive in the morgue to find a full body bag.

Within the body of Nora Riley, stuck sitting upright through rigor. The two techs straighten the body out, then start to relieve rigor, then strip the body. They begin their exam, taking photos, samples, swabs and scrapings.

They check the body with a black light, and take fingerprints, examine the tongue, trying to find the cause of death, it’s so strange for a healthy, beautiful young girl to just up and die, so they search and search, flipping the body over, following every lead, checking every inch of the body, top to bottom, front and back.

They decide that they can’t reach a conclusion until after the autopsy, so they cover the body and set it up for autopsy.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Morgue, Rigor, Relieving Rigor, Stripping, Body Bag, Finger Prints, Post Mortem Examination, Body Moving, Body Flopping, Swabbing, Temperature, Tongue Exam, Fingernail Scraping, Breast Exam, Foot Views, Body Views

LEARN MORE

denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

it's marked (Purchasing or General Questions: CONTACT ME) where should I contact you ?
I bought a video on your site. (DEATH AND DIAMONDS) I can't find the link to download it.

c'est marqué (Purchasing or General Questions: CONTACT ME) je te contacte ou ?
J'ai acheter une vidéo sur ton site. (DEATH AND DIAMONDS) Je ne trouve pas le lien pour la télécharger.
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

OK, download successful. THANKS :approve:
I bought this video 10 years ago in a very small format. It changes :clap:

OK, téléchargement réussi. Merci :approve:
Cette vidéo je l’avais acheté il y a 10 ans en tout petit format. Ça change :clap:
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Assassins Undoing 2
Starring Fiona and Violet
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

A female assassin, Agent Fiona, is sent to take out her counterpart. But when she tries to take her out, she hesitates and Violet gets the upper hand. She forces her to humiliate herself by slowly striping her clothing off. She is embarrassed at first, but thinks this might be an opportunity to get her gun back and tries to seduce Agent Violet.

When she makes her move a snuggle ensues. In the end, Fiona is pinned against Violet, held by a ribbon garrote around her supple neck. Violet is intoxicated by Fiona's beauty and radiating sexuality. Instead of killing her quick, she savors her for a long time, slowly strangling her---almost playfully at first, while she molests and makes out with Fiona.

Fiona, prior to the garrote getting too tight, plays into it at first, hoping to find another opportunity to turn the tables. But as this passionate molestation ensues, Fiona is slowly weakening. It is only later, where Violets intensifies the pressure, the Fiona realizes she is in trouble. But then, it is much too late and she is well on her way to be Violets next conquest.

In the end, Fiona slowly fades away. Once dead, Violet takes her time, exploring Fiona before leaving her sprawled dead, cooling and color faded on the floor.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Spy/Assassin, Molesting, Kissing, Fondling, Slow Garrote Strangle, Force Orgasm, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Satisfaction
Starring Nikki
Directed By JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Nikki arrived at her boyfriends house just like they planned. He was not home from football practice yet, so his mom had her wait in the living room. She was surprised to find his older brother staring at her from across the room. He was much older. She was just in her senior year. This guy, was, like---old. She didn't like him right away, but she just sat quietly and waited.

But, the guy got up after a while, walked over and sat beside her. She sat still, not wanting to move. She could feel him staring at her---looking over her nubile young body. She knew guys did that a lot and normally she liked it. But, this guy---something was not right.

It was when he started talking to her---and rudely she thought, that she decided just to go.

She got up, grabbed her purse and started walking away when he attacked her.

He pulled her across the floor to him. She fought and struggle viciously, screaming--why didn't his mom come and help her--a passing thought as this big, nasty man was tearing into her.

He got her turned over and was shoving his cock into her mouth--all of it. She was gagging and choking as he defiled this once innocent girl. She cried, made noise, struggled, and finally broke free and tried crawling away.

But he had her again, tossed her up on the couch, flipped her over, rilled her shirt off, got his cock in her and was fucking her tight little pussy as she cried and yelled.

She reached up, clawing at his eyes. She was able to break free again, tried to run, but he yanked her back, flipped her around and fucked her over the end of the couch before beating her in the head several time. She fell to the floor, sat up--dazed. Then he got the garrote around her next and yanked her back as she wildly kicked.

She struggled violently as he strangled her. She was seating, choking, kicking, clawing at first. her struggle lasted a long, long time. But, after a while, she grew weaker and weaker.

When she was still, he took the garrote off, lifted her back to the couch and fucked her ass for a bit. Then, he flipped her back over, put his cock in her mouth until he came. Then, he left her laying there. He was tired of his jock little brother bringing home all this bitchy little temptations that flaunt themselves and nothing he can do. This will teach him.

At least this time, he got some satisfaction.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, LONG Garrote Strangle, Real Breath Play, Necro, Lifting, Body Play, Fighting, Struggling, Hitting, Body Views, Foot Views.

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

The Spy Who Blew Me
Starring Ray
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

A spy infiltrates a location and disarms their security personnel. While waiting, she gets horny and forces him to eat her out. Afterword she obsesses over his cock, sucking it until it drives her into a frenzy and she masturbates next to him.

While she is distracted, he escapes and chokes her out. Then he spends time exploring her body. He wakes her up with a stab to the chest. Then he forces her to give him more oral. He indicates that he plans to finish her off so she begs for him to fuck her to buy herself some more time. So be obliges her.

However, as he fucks the horny, wounded spy, he stabs her several more times. While she is in pain she is still alive and he keeps fucking her until he finally finishes her off.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Spy/Espionage, Choke/Strangle, Unconscious, Multi-Stabbing, Fondling, Molesting, Sexual Assault, Forced BJ, Forced Sex, Bloody, Body Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Teen Idol 3
Starring Ashley Rose
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

We open on Pop-Star Ashley getting ready for her big concert where a crowd is excitedly awaiting for her arrival. She rushes Alex who is lovingly licking her wet pussy as she’s called on stage and casts him aside. Alex is left feeling neglected by his ultimate crush and curiosity peaks as he decides to sneakily search her phone where he soon discovers he isn’t the only one! This shocking revelation swirls through his mind as he comes to conclusion if he cannot have her no one can!

Ashley didn’t notice Alex waiting in her wardrobe as she comes off stage to prep for her next song, she walks over unsuspectingly to grab a dress where Alex grabs her. She fights for her life but losses her battle as he sits on her naked torso and strangles her with a red tie. Alex then has his way with Ashley extracting revenge from her lifeless body.

Later, we learn Alex has carried Ashley to his love lair and he’s stroking his hard cock as he gazes at his ultimate crush laying naked on the bed waiting for one more love fuck. Ashley is placed in a sexy doggy style position and Alex has his way with her one last time before rolling her up in a carpet to dispose of her.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Necro BJ, Necro, Stripping, Garrote Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views.

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Carter Meets a Killer
Starring Carter Cruise
Produced by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: 1920X1080 Master Encode/Restoration/60FPS F.I.

A girl, hoping to score some drugs, follows a man out to a remote location. She starts to have second thoughts as the man shows her his creepy place, then he attacks and chokes her out.

He hoists her up AOH and put a ball gag in. She starts to wake up as he molests her--turning to outright terror as he roughly fingers her tight pussy. She tries to struggle but then he starts to taser her repeatedly. Now, half unconscious, he lowers her to the cold, concrete floor.

She wakes up on an X-Frame, terrified. She struggles and whines through the ball gag as he molests her and cuts off her shirt. He sucks and pinches her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. He just off her panties with a blade, then proceeds to finger her while tormenting her breasts some more. Later he forced her to suck on a glass rod, then fucks her pussy with it--repeatedly going from her mouth---making her gag, then back to her pussy.

Later, he uses a magic wand on her caused repeated forced orgasms. She eventually gets so overstimulated that she goes unconscious. She wakes up in a hogtie on a dirty mattress. After she struggles alone for a while, he come in, pulls her up and forces her to suck his cock. After unloading in her mouth, he forces her to the mattress and with unlimited stamina, eats her out, the fucks her. She screams and cries in terror near constantly. Finally, he cums in her again as he fucks her downward doggy.

She is back up AOH. She is sweaty, exhausted and sobbing. He lets her down to give him a really good BJ, so she might be let go. She does her best, then to her surprise, he quickly hoist her back up. Turns out, he does not let his victims leave. He gets a rope around her neck and brutally strangles her to death as she is suspended upright, then leaves her dangling.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Choke Out, AOH, Fondling, Molesting, Forced Fingering, Taser, Unconscious, X-Frame, Clothes Cutting, Nipple Pinching, Forced Glass Rod, Forced Orgasm, Forced BJ, Forced Sex, Crying, Upright Garrote Strangle.

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Poisoned and Fucked My Bitchy Boss
Starring Dee Dee Lynn
Directed By JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

She was planning to fire Carl today when he came into her office with her coffee.  Perfect timing. As she sipped her coffee and berated him for being a smelly idiot, she started feeling strange.

Suddenly, she was shaking and foaming at the mouth.

Carl watched as his bitchy boss died.  Ever since he got a side job at the county morgue, he planned to kill her for putting off his advances.

Now that she was dead, he could do whatever he wanted.  And, the first thing he wanted to do was check out his hot boss.

He took her jacket off, put her on the table and release her massive, milky white jugs.  Then he check out her tight little pussy.  After some fondling, he went right for some warm, tight action--letting his stiff cock slide smoothly into her tight warm pussy.

He fucked her for a while, watching her big tits jiggle and her eyes stare lifelessly.   He turned her on her side for a bit, then finally turned her over and did her from behind.  That was the one that worked for him and soon he shot his hot load deep inside her tight pussy.

Very satisfied, he left to go make a few phone calls.  Soon, he would be seeing her in the morgue for even closer inspection.

Role Play & Fetish Elements:  Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Poison, Hosiery, Necro Sex, Body Views.

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Home Alone 4
Starring Anna
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Anna is home alone playing on social media, taking selfies, and just generally being a stupid teenager. She gets tired and falls asleep on the couch.

Later, a man stands watching her.

Eventually, he attacks, ripping her phone away and forces himself on her. The sexual assault lasts a long time with Anna being fucked in multiple positions and forced to suck his cock.

At one point early on, the man removes his mask...a bad sign for Anna's fate. But at the time, she was doing what she learned. If she could not fight, she had to "check out", leave her body and fine her "happy place" while the terrible man forced her to do all these things to him.

It seems like eternity, but finally he was done. She would be free from him. Only, that was not the plan. Instead, he wrapped a cord around her neck and started strangling her. She was tiny, petite and flexible and she did all she could to get free---struggle, twisting, thrusting, but he was too strong for the tiny teenage girl. Eventually, she stopped moving. She removed the garrote and left her sprawled on the floor, ready to find his the next girl that happened to be....home alone.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Attack, Struggle, Forced Sex, Stripping, Humiliation, Begging, Forced BJ, Drool, Forced Sex, CFNM, Garrote Strangling, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Really Strangle Her
Starring Janice
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: 1440X1080 Super Upscale/Restoration/60FPS F.I.

Janice thinks she is interviewing for some photography work, but it turns out it's casting for porn. Before she knows it, she is on her knees giving a blowjob interview. He decides she is really good at that and when she is undressing on the bed, he manages to give her the next part of the interview.

With a cock slipping in and out of her pussy and flustered about the whole process, he makes yet another proposition to her. He asks her if she likes being tied up.

Tied, spread eagle on the bed, naked except for her boots, she is still in awe and curious. A rope is tied to the rail of the bed, wrapped once around her neck, and looped down through another rail. Now he holds the other end. He tells her about breath play, but assures her that it is fake and that she must pretend to be strangled. But, then he pulls, he does so for real, testing her stamina.

Not feeling like she is in danger, she agrees that the feeling she gets as he restricts air to her is kind of neat. They continued to do this several times. Every time, her veins pop out of her neck and her face turns beet red.

After a few times, she is really having trouble catching her breath, but he quickly moves on, often starting back up before she can finish a sentence. Then, he tells her he os going to make her pass out. She is very reluctant, but again, he pulls on the rope and before she knows it, she passes out.

Waking up violently, the director just encourages her. She is now getting scared, but he does it again and again. Each time, she passes out. Each time, she comes to violently and he quickly starts her again before she can talk.

Finally, she manages to tell him she wants to stop. But, that is not the idea he had. This time, he pulls again. Again she goes unconscious. This time, he does not let up. Her body reacts, coming back into consciousness, she struggles and strains--her face red, her veins showing, rope digging in her flesh, her body tense.

It takes a long, long time, the girl has stamina. During the course of this he teases her, he pleasures himself as he watches her die. Her veins continue to strain, her muscles twitch and spasm, and her eyes bug out and roll up in her sockets. Her tongue comes out--her head looks like it is going to explode.

Finally, she she is dead, he lets go of the rope and explodes with cum all over her face and in her mouth.

She looks so peaceful. He puts some plastic down, drags her off the bed, wraps her up and drags her off.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Long series of Garrote Stranglings, Real Breath Play, Body Disposal, Body Views.

1440X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Marshall House Murders 1
Starring Fiona
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

A young woman, traveling, chooses to stay at a local boarding house for a few night. She meets the owner, gets a tour and is told about the house rules. It is mentioned also that a maintenance man lives on premise as well.

Later, she is in the kitchen getting dinner when she backs into the strange large man. She is startled and embarrassed and goes beck to her room.

In her room, she changes into more relaxing clothes and settles on the bed where she masturbates for a while until she falls asleep.

Later, the man stands over her, gun in hand. Suddenly he shoots her twice in the chest. She writhes and agonizes as he forces himself on her, rubbing her, forcing her to suck his cock.

Eventually, he shoots her 3 more times across the chest, finishing her off. Her bladder realizes, soaking the sheets beneath her.

The man fucks her mouth some more, as well as fondling and fingering the dead girl. Eventually, he unloads all over her bloodied chest.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Sexy Masturbation, Clothes Changing, Shear Fabric, Multi-Shooting, Breast and Chest shots, Bladder Release, Fondling, Forced BJ, Necro BJ, Body Views, Foot Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

LEARN MORE