MatcorArt

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jollyblue78
What is your main fetish?: Silenced - Guns battles
Why do you want to join this forum?: Share my works - Share Youtube materials
Referral: From Deadlydesires

MatcorArt

Post by jollyblue78 »

GABRIELA'S FATAL DESTINY

Gabriela is ambitious, thirsty for money, thirsty for life. She is a highly rated and well paid killer. She experienced poverty in Romania and now having moved to Naples she is redeeming her past with this profitable job.

Antonio is the client. But in addition to considering him a client, she would like to fuck him. She wants conquer him to also take over his assets. What she does not know is that Antonio, in addition to not wanting to be her, is not even willing to pay the commission.

He takes advantage of the intimacy and closeness between them, to make it easier to kill her and save himself his money. When Gabriela is on top of him, distracted and aroused by him, he plunges the knife into her side taking her completely by surprise.

But Gabriela is a killer, she's not stupid, she doesn't let herself get finished so easily. In a fit of violence she grabs a blunt object and slams it with all the force she has on Antonio's head, leaving him dying.

And not satisfied, she wants to satisfy her thirst for revenge by taking the decorative sword she has at home to finish the job. Killing him with a sword instead of bullets is much more exciting. Much more sadistic. But it's a mistake. Antonio is injured but alive and, pretending to be dead, he waits for her to come closer to play for his changes in her.

Gabriela is on top of him, she takes a few seconds to finish off the traitor; seconds that are fatal to her. Antonio takes the knife hidden behind his back and dips it for the second time into Gabriela's soft and abundant flesh. While she screams in surprise and pain he throws her onto the bed and takes the sword away from her.

Now he's on top of her, hurt and in pain, and he no longer has any obstacles. A sharp blow and the sword sinks into the chest of the woman who, in immense pain, remains killed on the bed. Now it's her turn, after killing so many people.
Attachments
Gabriela's fatal destiny.jpg
Gabriela's fatal destiny.jpg (412.01 KiB) Viewed 11507 times
jollyblue78

Re: MatcorArt

Post by jollyblue78 »

When the queen is not there... her best warrior is there to guard the base. With her presence, her constancy and a large number of adversaries killed in war, Gabriela is the most trusted, the most faithful.From her room, she is there. Observe, control...hours and hours without anything ever happening.
Boredom begins to set in and the guard necessarily gets distracted. She relaxes, lies down ...
She hears a noise, looks out, watches but it's nothing. She returns to vegetate, waiting for the boss's return.
Jimmy the Moth is the fastest and coldest killer on the market. He was hired for his ability to penetrate anywhere, without being noticed, killing anyone who comes within range.
While Gabriela is lost in thought, convinced that nothing will ever happen, he appears in front of her. And without giving her time to defend herself he takes a knife and throws it into her breast.
Gabriela screams in disbelief and with immense pain manages to extract the knife from her breast, leaving it at her feet.
She then arms herself and lunges at him over and over again with her axe, trying to avenge her disfigurement. She is valiant, she doesn't give up easily. Killing her won't be easy.
But Jimmy is quick and fast, he dodges her attempts to hit him calmly until he gets his chance: he takes Gabriela from her shoulders, tightens them on her neck and plunges the blade into her breast again .
Then he quickly pulls the blade from her chest and sticks it in her back. Then he walks away... eager to enjoy the end of her unfortunate rival. She kneels, now without strength, and finally collapses on the ground.
Not satisfied, her killer turns her by the arm and plunges the blade back into her chest. Slaughtered like a pig. When she is finally lifeless, staring into space, Jimmy is free to ransack the base.
Attachments
Gabriela's deadly boredom.jpg
Gabriela's deadly boredom.jpg (393.8 KiB) Viewed 10443 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

I met this girl online and asked her to send me a video of her performing one of my scripts.
She agreed, and from this the roleplay "The execution of: Federica Castaldo" was born.
3 minutes' clip with slow motion of shot's scenes.
I hope you enjoy.

https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/theexec ... cacastaldo
Attachments
VID-20231011-WA0013.mp4.00_00_02_07.Immagine001.jpg
VID-20231011-WA0013.mp4.00_00_02_07.Immagine001.jpg (122.57 KiB) Viewed 10042 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

The barbaric killing of Danika was not digested by her sister Sarenka. Once she knew where to track down Heraclus she had no hesitation in challenging him to a face-to-face duel. Sarenka knew his power, she knew his strength and she knew that it was not so easy to kill her sister's killer. But she was smart, she had equipped herself with a long and light ax that allowed her to strike easily while keeping her opponent at a distance.

Heraclus on the other hand could only count on a short and stubby axe, which could only kill her with a good dose of speed and power of the warrior. Pretty hard.
Finding himself in such a difficult situation initially stunned Heraclus but after the initial shock, he threw himself into the fight without hesitation.

Heraclus tries in various ways to hit Sarenka by quickly jumping on his tips and trying to launch himself towards her, but it is very risky, the distance is too much and his ax is really light, it only takes a moment and he finds it in his flesh. Sarenka also swings her ax in the air relentlessly, aiming to cover the space while she studies how to hit him.

Sarenka is very aggressive and Heraclus is in difficulty; he tries a blow but misses, and the woman hits him with the ax in her arm. She then becomes unbalanced and falls, tired from the winning blow, while he, helplessly, maintains his wound. She should have closed the matter, taken advantage of the event to deal the fatal blow, but instead she stops. She is overcome by overconfidence and is sure that she has the exhausted warrior in her grasp.

Heraclus, although in pain, gets up and tries to somehow reach the girl's body, but his ax hovers in the air without stopping for a second and it is practically impossible to get close without being hit.

Heraclus' last change to be able to hit Sarenka is with a ranged throw. He is expert in this art, he has killed many people thanks to this ability and now it is the only way he can finish off Sarenka.
When she realizes that he has the knife she is petrified. She knows his ability to throw the knife and had not expected him to have this weapon with him. She looks at him with an icy expression, aware of having no refuge where she can protect herself and unable to block the knife with the axe.
Yet another mistake from Sarenka in this wrong fight. She should have hit him before he could arm himself and not petrify with terror but instead nothing.
Heraclus throws the knife with precision and mastery and in an instant it sticks in her breast.

A scream of pain and a look of wonder as blood soaks Sarenka's shirt. She raises her hand to her breast, dropping the weapon; she was disarmed in the face of the very dangerous Heraclus.
He looks at her with a satisfied and challenging air, while the helpless Sarenka kneels in pain. Heraclus is in no hurry, he knows that his blade has penetrated deep into her flesh and she doesn't have many moments left to live. He enjoys the sight of the poor gasping girl and, when she gets up with great difficulty, he kicks her in the back and throws her against the wall. And in a second she plunges the ax into her body.

Sarenka lets out a piercing scream, raising her hands in pain and then goes down, slowly, like an animal preparing to die.
She is lying on the ground now almost unconscious but Heraclus is not satisfied. He wants to close the face of the challenge with the coup de grace that must be given by looking into her eyes, perceiving her soul as it abandons the carcass. He takes the knife with which he began her massacre and thrusts it violently into her chest. After a docile gesture of pain, poor Sarenka also dies. As her sister. Murdered by her overconfidence which led her into a game bigger than her.

Link to the photoset: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/failedrevenge
Attachments
Failed revenge completo.jpg
Failed revenge completo.jpg (302 KiB) Viewed 8888 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

I contact this girl on a Camsite to act a roleplay I have write. She sends to me this clip with a great interpretation of my fantasy. In this script She just killed a girl but she receives three bullets in her body instead of the money. She dies in a very exciting way! Duration: Two minutes with Slow motion.
Attachments
Killing the killer.jpg
Killing the killer.jpg (161.21 KiB) Viewed 7846 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

I contact this girl on a Camsite to act a roleplay I have write. She sends to me this clip with a great interpretation of my fantasy.
This is the first part of the roleplay published last week.
Before being killed by her man, the killer had no mercy in sending this seductive girl to the cemetery. Also previously used by the same man.

You can see her performance here: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/omjpq
Attachments
deluded baby killed.jpg
deluded baby killed.jpg (167.23 KiB) Viewed 6913 times
Kafunanapa3
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join a community that I can be apart of.
Referral: Search Engine

Post by Kafunanapa3 »

jollyblue78 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:29 am I contact this girl on a Camsite to act a roleplay I have write. She sends to me this clip with a great interpretation of my fantasy. In this script She just killed a girl but she receives three bullets in her body instead of the money. She dies in a very exciting way! Duration: Two minutes with Slow motion.
Do you have a link for this?

I can't find it on your Gumroad store page.
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

Do you have a link for this?

I can't find it on your Gumroad store page.
It is hidden because it isn't a product made by me but an online interpretation of one my contact..

Here is the link: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/omjpq
Kafunanapa3
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join a community that I can be apart of.
Referral: Search Engine

Post by Kafunanapa3 »

Sorry, I meant a link for Killing the Killer.

If its a private product then I'll understand if you don't want to share it.
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

Here is the link for killing the killer... https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/jkgutc
I forgot to post it in the original post sorry..
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

I contact this girl on a Camsite to act a roleplay I have write. She sends to me this clip with a great interpretation of my fantasy. This pretty spy makes the job which her boss gived to her. Now she dreams to live a life with him which is her partner too. Unfortunately the new lover of the boss isn't of the same opinion and with four bullets in her body eliminates the deluded baby. Duration: 3.40 with slow motion at the end
You can see her interpretation here: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/umtwd
Attachments
The deluded baby.jpg
The deluded baby.jpg (91.47 KiB) Viewed 5563 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

I contact this girl on a Camsite to act a roleplay I have write. She sends to me this clip with a great interpretation of my fantasy.

"This cow is not in an easy position...yet instead of begging for her life she faces the killer use with air of defiance.
He orders her to undress and stand next to the wall. She takes off her boots, socks and finally her clothes as she challenges him
He lets her get excited by her flaccid body and her hanging flesh, until he decides to give her five bullets in the body.
Besides being bold she is very loud when she takes doses of lead in her flesh."

You can see her interpretation here: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/brnal
Attachments
The provocative cow.jpg
The provocative cow.jpg (204.25 KiB) Viewed 4826 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

After the homicide of the first girl now is the turn of her sisters...with five bullets in her body he sends her definitively to the cemetary.

See the episode here: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/sgnjw
Attachments
And killed her sister too.jpg
And killed her sister too.jpg (125.01 KiB) Viewed 3875 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

This is the first short film I've shot (I need to improve my technique I know) and the first episode in a sequel based on Flaky's adventures. Frank Malone, aka Flaky is an Italian American killer frequently used by the mafia for his services. Freely inspired and reinterpreted by Richard Kuklinsky's story.

In this first episode Flaky is paid to eliminate the finalist of an athletics tournament, Arianna. Arianna reached the final with the daughter of the powerful boss Claudio Mauro and her victory is practically certain. How to save the daughter's honor in the eyes of the affiliates? Simple, eliminate the competitor. Just find a way to house her in room 106, owned by an affiliate. And there Flaky can work in peace and discretion.

Clip and pics here: https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/Ariannalopresto
Attachments
153.jpg
153.jpg (730.32 KiB) Viewed 3246 times
jollyblue78

Post by jollyblue78 »

The killing of Arianna Lopresto - After the first blow to the breast, Arianna falls to the ground in pain, looking intently at her killer. With one hand she begs him to stop, she asks him "why and who" had sent him but nothing. The cold Flaky has no time to waste on pleasantries and puts another bullet in her stomach. Arianna's face of pain is the prelude to her imminent death. She without knowing why and at whose hands.

https://matcorart.gumroad.com/l/Ariannalopresto
Attachments
44.jpg
44.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 2417 times