AmazonBattleground - Your source for the female Soldier in fatal Combat Movies!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ABattlegrounds

AmazonBattleground - Your source for the female Soldier in fatal Combat Movies!

Post by ABattlegrounds »

Hello!

I create "female in combat" Movies (15 - 30 minutes) in wich female soldiers/fighters fights in fatal scenarios. Kill methods are Shootings, Stranglings, Garrotings, Stabbings, Neck cutting and so on. My movies also includes lots of body handling and necro stuff.

Here are some Examples as animated PNG´s:

Image Image Image

I have also an nearly 5 Minutes long feature Trailer with scenes from my first 5 Movies:

Watch my feature trailer!

You can find more exciting stuff on my Website: https://amazonbattleground.com/

My latest productions:

Blood of the North: Chapter 7 - Urban Combat Part 4
Blood of the North: Chapter 6 - Urban Combat Part 3
Blood of the North: Chapter 5 - Urban Combat Part 2
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: AmazonBattleground - Your source for the female Soldier in fatal Combat Movies!

Post by consigni »

It's good to see you back with Femme Fatalities, Phoenix!
I've been really enjoying the ongoing battle between the Russians and East-Frisians.

The next instalment is one I'm especially excited to see :
2 Russian soldiers agree to rape and murder each other's respective mother and sister due to uncontrollable lust.

They then slaughter an invading East-Frisian topless female fighting unit
- blame them for the murders -
and walk away as a couple of war heroes.

What's not to love about this storyline?!
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: AmazonBattleground - Your source for the female Soldier in fatal Combat Movies!

Post by denis »

I'm glad to see you here. I thought you didn't exist anymore. As your old links no longer worked. :clap:

Je suis content de te voir içi. Je pensais que tu n'éxistais plus. Comme tes anciens liens ne fonctionnais plus. :clap:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Phoenix, looking forward to your next production! Glad you are taking your time to make all the elements just right!

On another note, have you given any more thought to my suggestion that you apply your special brand of creativity to a multi-girl murder/massacre scenario staged in a Russian or Frisian brothel?

I think a lot of us would love to see a bunch of pretty legs in nylon stockings and short skirts as well as bullet holes in bare boobs and tummies one of these days. Your mayhem, body piles, truck-back collections, and death stares would make the production totally unusual.

Perhaps some other fans would also like to chime in on their reaction to a brothel setting for one of your productions!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I love having a killer loose in a building full of females... a brothel being as good as any, I suppose!

A brothel would also be an excuse for some women being dressed in costume
- schoolgirls, policewomen, nurses, etc. -
in contrast to those donning standard regulation lingerie and stilettos.

As you know, Tom, my preferred setting for such a killer would be in an all-girls boarding school...
but I believe necroboy is about to begin work on :
"The Stealthy Black Scorpion Stings 7 at St. Susanna's '70s Finishing School for Girls."

I like these guys too much to have them competing for sales... LOL!
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Still looking forward to the Consigni/NecroBoy collaboration!

But, my suggestion to Phoenix was taking into account his overall battlefield theme of his productions, and his site name "AmazonBattleground." I was hoping that the off-duty pleasure palace would be a short jump from his great "mow-the-ladies-down" combat productions.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

consigni wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:20 pm It's good to see you back with Femme Fatalities, Phoenix!
denis wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:06 pm I'm glad to see you here. I thought you didn't exist anymore. As your old links no longer worked. :clap:
tommygun wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:35 pm Phoenix, looking forward to your next production! Glad you are taking your time to make all the elements just right!
I'm not sure that this is the same Phoenix as of old. I don't see any reference to the older one's mass battles on his Discord: https://discord.com/invite/dMHWTSzdkE
consigni

Post by consigni »

There is no doubt about this being the same ‘old’ Phoenix

- I’m currently enjoying his fantastic new ‘Urban Combat’ series of battles -

and am anxiously awaiting the next instalment… which looks absolutely amazing, by the way!