[Movie] [RELEASE] Blood of the North: Chapter 8 - The Village Part 1

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ABattlegrounds

[Movie] [RELEASE] Blood of the North: Chapter 8 - The Village Part 1

Post by ABattlegrounds »

The Russian leadership now decided to terrorize the remaining settlements that were not in Russian hands with small units in order to put more pressure on the OVA: Young Russian fighters entered the villages and massacred the civilian population, mostly the elderly, the sick and children. Hours later, the OVA hastily sets up a commando of 11 East Frisian
women to take care of the situation in one of the villages.

Click here for a Teaser:

http://www.amazonbattleground.com/battl ... teaser.mp4

Click here for the product Page:

https://amazonbattleground.com/battlegr ... llage1.php
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: [Movie] [RELEASE] Blood of the North: Chapter 8 - The Village Part 1

Post by consigni »

“The Village part 1” has bolted forth with inspired imagination.

I noticed a definite uptick in the hi-def 3-dimensional quality of the characters…
and also an overall improved smoothness and clarity as the omnipresent camera panned around.

I’m very much looking forward to the second instalment, Phoenix!
ABattlegrounds

Post by ABattlegrounds »

Thank you very much! :)

Glad you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for the next part, i realy hope that i am able to finish it much quicker then the actual movie...
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

How are you getting along with "Urban Conflict part 4"?

That's one I'm really excited about!
ABattlegrounds

Post by ABattlegrounds »

Well i have expanded the whole Storyline a bit from Chapter 8 onwards:

I have updated the "Blood of the North" Event Page, so that "The Village" Part 1&2 will fit in correctly. This evolves into Chapter 9 "Traitors", wich also described that originaly happed to Galina, Yvonka, Sergej and Alexey! 🙂 So have basicly EXPANDED the story and changed it so that they is more sence behind Sergejs and Alexeys reason WHY they kill the Mother/Sister.

https://amazonbattleground.com/battlegr ... akt.php#c8

Hope you like it! :)
consigni

Post by consigni »

The story’s concept certainly sounds as though it’s solid enough for further expansion,

and the additional character development will only make the death scenes even sexier!
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Phoenix, I really think you made a great improvement with your knife/stabbing effects, both the knife going in and then that great scene with the guy pulling the knife back out later. Wonderful work!

And as always, I love it when you have one of two of the ladies getting shot in the side, rather than just the chest. I can visualize that bullet transecting her full body, and it's delightful. The more variety you have in where the bullets enter, chest, breast, belly, side, the more enjoyable the clips are for me.

And lastly, I loved the scene in Chapter 7 where the dead girl was strung up by her arms and then used for target practice. It was wonderful. I'd love to see more of that, and perhaps one or two where they are alive and squirming and fearful, then killed by the target shooters, left hanging there with a bunch of bullet holes!

Keep up the great work!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
ABattlegrounds

Post by ABattlegrounds »

tommygun wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:00 pm Phoenix, I really think you made a great improvement with your knife/stabbing effects, both the knife going in and then that great scene with the guy pulling the knife back out later. Wonderful work!

And as always, I love it when you have one of two of the ladies getting shot in the side, rather than just the chest. I can visualize that bullet transecting her full body, and it's delightful. The more variety you have in where the bullets enter, chest, breast, belly, side, the more enjoyable the clips are for me.

And lastly, I loved the scene in Chapter 7 where the dead girl was strung up by her arms and then used for target practice. It was wonderful. I'd love to see more of that, and perhaps one or two where they are alive and squirming and fearful, then killed by the target shooters, left hanging there with a bunch of bullet holes!

Keep up the great work!
Thank you! I will (and have in the next Chapter) keep the wounds more varried. I have also reworked the Bullethole Textures, you should see improvements in the next Installment.

Here are some Previews:

This Part will be released in the next days!

"The Village - Part1": https://amazonbattleground.com/battlegr ... llage1.php
My Website: https://amazonbattleground.com/
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Great...! Thanks!

Loved the "Chapter 8, the Village, pt 1" and let me say again, the way you've improved the Knife-in-the-chest effects are absolutely fabulous. Slowly plunging the knife in, and the way you put skin brushing around the wound as it was happening was fantastic. The fact that she then pushed it ALL the way in was very erotic! And then as the guy pulled the knife out, you could just feel the body slowly giving the blade up. Best ever!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with