Adscititious Studios GR Store by PKF

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Adscititious Studios GR Store by PKF

Post by JohnM »

I am starting this topic to post announcements when I put up a movie on my Gumroad store. While I have had this store for a couple years, I don't think many know about it.

Adscititious Studios
https://adscititious.gumroad.com/

On this store, I post my R-Rated movies, and other media art. The store allows allows for a membership tier whereby joining, you can then direct request (via email/DM or PM) any movie from my full catalogue (over 4300 films).

At this time, the store contains a small selection of R-Rated movies, but will add more as the interest increases. Also, you may request movies to be added that meet the criterial for posting on that store (no explicit content).

So, watch this space for updates!

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Re: Adscititious Studios GR Store by PKF

Post by ikke21 »

Well, I learned a new word today. :)
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

ikke21 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:19 am Well, I learned a new word today. :)
Yeah, I was trying to be creative, but ended up with a word I can never remember how to spell correctly. :lol2:

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

MOVIE OF THE MONTH CLUB:

One of the things I offer at my Gumroad PKF Store: https://adscititious.gumroad.com/, is a movie of the month club. There are 3 options for 1, 2, or 3 movies a month. Once you join, you will be redirected to a page with instructions.

Basically, once you join, you can email me directly and request any movie you want from my catalogue. I will then send you a link to your movies. Please allow up to 24hours for delivery to account for time differences and when I am not in my office.

Note: The 2 and 3 movie options are discounted.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Available on my Gumroad store:
https://adscititious.gumroad.com/l/lkgqj

Strangle the Babysitter
Starring Mary Jane
Directed by JohnM

Mary was babysitting again. A freequent job for this high-schooler--to get some mall money and pay her parents back for car insurance. It was a nice evening. The twins went to bed on time and she was chatting with her friend Marcy about what to do tomorrow. The dad was not supposed to get back until 11pm, plenty of time for homework.

But then he came in and sat down. Odd. It wasn't 11 yet.

He stared at her funny--told her he forgot something then stood up and starting unzipping his pants.

OMG, her worst nightmare, she quickly started to get up, but he grabbed her by the hair---forced her into his crotch. She did want any young girl would do---bit hard!!!

She tried to get away, but his was in a rage, punching her repeatedly in a rage until the high school girl was unconscious on his floor. His kids asleep upstairs, he had all the time in the world to enact a fantasy that had been brewing ever since Mary started babysitting 4 years ago.

He took his time, slowly undressing her, her shoes came off, then her top and bra. Her tits looked fantastic, young and big, he could not help but start sucking them, a appetizer for what was to come.

But, then she woke up and smack him hard. She tried to get away, but he had her, hands around her soft neck flesh and strangling her viciously.

She struggled hard and managed, after a while to get the upper hand and tried to crawl away. But, he was still on her, and got her back into a position, hands firmly around her neck for the kill. He would not let go this time. Her body spasmed and bucked, her tongue patruded and face turned red, but there was no escape. After a long, long struggle she was still.

Now, he had time, but he, instead cold not wait. He had waited so long, he just wanted for feel his cock buried inside this teenage girl. He got her pants and undies off, then up on the couch and fucked her. He fucked her like he never fucked anyone before and in a moment, it was over, as he unloaded his hot seed inside her tight cunt.

Exhausted, he left her posed on the couch to deal with later.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Nudity, Hand Strangle, Catch and Release, Unconscious, Stripping, Beating, Fondling, Necro, Foot Views, Body Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD Quality 60FPS MP4 Format

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Available on my Gumroad Store:
https://adscititious.gumroad.com/l/frril

Behind Her
Starring Kayla Coyote
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

A beautiful young woman wearing nothing but a sexy black bra and panties poses seductively on the couch. Her skin was smooth and soft, her breasts supple with perky nipples. She was a vision of pure femininity, a goddess in human form.

But the man behind her had a different agenda. He came up behind her and chloroformed her, silencing her before she could scream for help. She woke up to find herself in the man's grasp, gagged and her hands tied behind her back. The man fondled her, feeling her up and down, groping her breasts and rubbing her body.

He then slowly began to strangle her from behind with a white rope. The young woman thrashed and kicked, but she could not break free. Gasping and lashing for air that was cut off, her body spasmed and stretches...her toes reaching for something to save her, but nothing was there except the air she could not have. She struggled for what seemed like eternity, but finally, her body went limp, and her breathing stopped. Her eyes open and unblinking.

The man posed the woman face down on the couch, admiring his work. Her body was lifeless, but beautiful. He left her there, leaving no trace of himself behind.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Sexy Posing, Lingerie, Chloroform, Fondling, Gagging, Wrists Bound, Slow Garrote Strangle, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over. The above description my be adorned and stylized for dramatic reading, but is only meant to be general guidance about plot and substance of the movie.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

Available on my Gumroad Store:
https://adscititious.gumroad.com/l/frril

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

https://adscititious.gumroad.com/l/iyjkbd

Spies in the Office
Starring Savannah Costello, Miera Belle, Jennifer Stroeder
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note:  1440X1080 Super Upscale/Restoration/60FPS F.I.

Three lovely spies rummage through the darkness as they look for valuable, secret files. Unfortunately, their adventure has not gone unnoticed. The facility security man confronts the girls. The leader, Savannah, tries to feed him a story, all the while, reaching for her gun. He is a seasoned professional and knows what she is planning before she does. Before she can even level her gun, she is hit three times with his silenced pistol. She is in shock, falls against a table - looking at him with pained eyes, then crumples to the floor in agony - bleeding everywhere.

He steps over her, letting her writhe in pain. Then he seduces the second girl, while forcing the third to strip, until she is completely naked. After taunting her, he orders her to get dressed again. Then he locks lips with the second girl, Jennifer. She is caught up in the moment of seduction when he surprises her - shooting her point blank under her breast twice. She is in disbelief, if only for a moment, then slowly falls to the floor, paralyzed in pain. The third girl, who witnessed the whole thing, but did nothing to save her friend, now makes a run for it. He shoots her once in the back, slamming her against the door. She turns around and takes two more shots in her well developed breasts. She falls on the ground, prone.

He goes back to Jennifer, paralyzed in pain and fear on the floor, and finishes her off with two shots in each breast. Savannah, watching all her friends get executed, struggles in pain, slowly bleeding out. He cuts open their tops and bras to examine his work and she is dead by the time he is finished. As he leaves, he rolls the third girl, Miera, over. She is still breathing and looks at him with pleading eyes. He places his silenced pistol to her chest and shoots her dead. He leaves the bullet riddled, half-naked bodies for the cleanup crew.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Stripping, Multi-Shooting, Espionage, Blood, Body Views.

1440X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format

https://adscititious.gumroad.com/l/iyjkbd

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

JohnM wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:28 pm Available on my Gumroad store:

Strangle the Babysitter
Starring Mary Jane
Directed by JohnM

Mary was babysitting again.
Good god, that actress is extremely gorgeous!!!!!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Last Confession starring Mona Wales, is now available on my Adscititious Studios store: https://adscititious.gumroad.com/

Last Confession
Starring Mona Wales
Directed by JohnM

Mona paces her cell.  Sweaty.  Nervous. The guard enters, searches her body---thoroughly.   Then he shackles her and takes her down the last mile.  During this walk she confesses to him.  She is, indeed, guilty.

He straps her into the chair.  Tightening belts and buckles.  Mona is sad.  Scared.  Sweating.

Her face is covered.  The headgear is attached.  Her body is ready to be a conductor.

The switch is pulled.  She fries. Her pulse is checked.  She is given more jolts until she id dead.

The guard unstraps her, and pulls her limp body to the sheet awaiting on the floor.  She is stripped, wrapped and dragged away to be incinerated.

Role Play & Fetish Elements:   Nudity, Sweating, Crying, Panic, Body Searching, Electrocution, Posing, Stripping, Body Views, Dragging.

1280X720 MP4 Format

Last Confessions (of Mona)
https://adscititious.gumroad.com/l/ysfoz