Kamryn Farm Girl Shot with Arrows!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Kamryn Farm Girl Shot with Arrows!

Post by gold »

Kam lived up to her reputation as one of the best models for realism .She can really act and even with a farm cap that hides her feminine beauty,Paul hope your new direction does not stop your tremendous arrow work. Keep em comming
gold

Post by gold »

Paul one other thing that was great was the side shot the close up of her face and blood reactions.Well worth the price even with the hat. Like the sun dress idea allways. The initial shot was a gem.Kam is great
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Yesss. I prefer the arrow to enter from the front. Maybe it's more erotic to have the longer shaft out front where she can see it. Paul... I have always been a big fan and I know that you have to do what is best for you. I've always hoped that you would get rich and famous for all of this work. The fame part, I think, has already happened. Hopefully the economy picks up soon and people start buying more videos. I have a couple more I'd like to buy from you. I am not sure if I can order videos that are displyed at nicheclips, but not on your new site. I will send an e-mail request to find out.
I have mentioned to you in the past how much I enjoyed your video "Hard Lesson" with the arrowing of the victim tied up with her hands above her head.
I wish I could support you a lot more with video purchases, but sadly, my fetish is pretty narrow. You have made many great videos to suit my tastes and that part of me is hoping you make more, but the other part wishes the best for you if you need to branch off into other things.
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

I shall buy a nicheclips: superb. nice work. :approve:

Question: j'achait regularly thee videos. possible purchased directly. meaning through nicheclips ?
denis
smudger

Post by smudger »

Non, tu dois envoyer de l'argent (U.S. Dollar) a Paul, en la poste, ou par Western Union. Expedie une "e mail" a Paul !

J'espere que mon francais non est trop mal.. :lol2: :lol2:
gold

Post by gold »

Agree that the front view is the best and Pauls recent work has focused on that both Kam and Tiff recently did some shootings that were exceptional, Speaking of exceptional whats next Paul or have you taken a sabatical. As they say come back SHANE
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

Hi Paul, this looks really great and fantastic. Looks like aa all time classic and sensational fx in stabbing - "the winner for best fx is Paul!" I am very curious :clap: :clap: :excited: :excited: