Our Next Amazon Custom!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Our Next Amazon Custom!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Guys,

Krystal isn't available for a while longer, but we have located the following lovely lady who is willing to play an Amazon! What do you think?
photo2-reclining.JPG
photo2-reclining.JPG (864.89 KiB) Viewed 10893 times
She's beautiful... stacked... a real Amazon! She will also do topless, assuming this video gets made.

Here's the basic plot outline for "The Amazon: Man's World":
1. A beautiful Amazon breaks into a secure Collector facility and starts taking out guards... one by one!
2. No one knows where she came from or who she is... only that she has the same powers as Wondra, Ultrawoman and Athena!
3. She finally comes up against an enhanced fighter who takes her down, and when she wakes up, she's bound, assuming that someone pays for this element.
4. Assuming we get at least 3 contributors choosing the 'topless' element, she will be stripped topless while being interrogated.
5. In the Extreme version, she will be killed, and in the peril version... well, it depends on contributions. Do you want her chloroformed? Do you want her to break free? You tell us.

So, please post offered contributions for this exciting group custom. If you're not familiar with the rules, it's $100 per element. Sample elements would be: bearhug, chloroforming, shooting, strangle, topless, AOH bondage, etc. Several contributors in the past have contributed for more than one element to get even more of a custom experience!

You can offer your contributions by posting on this thread, sending me a p.m., or emailing me at: DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

If we get contribution pledges of $2,000 to $3,000, we will get this one made and all contributors would get both versions, plus extra footage available nowhere else, all the stills, the trailer, and an early release!

I'll book this hot Amazon babe with the cool British accent once I receive at least $2,000 in contributions. So, let's hear from interested parties a.s.a.p.

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Re: Our Next Amazon Custom!

Post by cs71 »

I'll contribute $500 for 5 element requests
-small cloth chloro in civies
-heels off with civies
-upskirts during chloro
-small cloth chloro in costume
-double debooting

Her in pantyhose throughout

Shes a besuty by the way
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

cs71 wrote:I'll contribute $500 for 5 element requests
-small cloth chloro in civies
-heels off with civies
-upskirts during chloro
-small cloth chloro in costume
-double debooting

Her in pantyhose throughout

Shes a besuty by the way

In civies, eh? Well, I guess she could start out in civies, then transform into the Amazon. Depends what everyone else wants to see, but thanks for getting your offer in quickly. If we can only do some of the 5, are you still game?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Crosspick
What is your main fetish?: Garrote Strangle, Shootings, and stabbings. Preferably Fem vs Fem
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be more active in the community
Referral: Google

Post by Crosspick »

I'll contribute for topless. For the extreme element I'd like a belly stab but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if it goes in a totally different direction. So 200$ from me.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Crosspick wrote:I'll contribute for topless. For the extreme element I'd like a belly stab but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if it goes in a totally different direction. So 200$ from me.
Sounds good, Crosspick. Only 2 more contributors for the topless element and we will include it. As most people know, models charge more for topless, so there's a good reason why we need 3 contributors for this element.

Oh, and to wake up the rest of you out there, here's another pic of our Amazon actress!
photo5-nude2.png
photo5-nude2.png (490.37 KiB) Viewed 10835 times
Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I@Lll pledge $100 if you can put her in the red otk boots a part of her Amazonian costume, Blue

As s he will b e a new character/Amazon, we will also need to come up with a new name for her.
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Yes, ill take whatever you can include.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Wow, she is beautiful. What is the outside date for contributions on this one?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:Wow, she is beautiful. What is the outside date for contributions on this one?
We want to book her before we lose her. So, I'll need commitments made and payments received by the end of the month.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Which amazon costume will she be in blue? Personally more of a fan of the one lynda wears.
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

100.00 for topless

100.00 for strangle in civvies

100.00 for throat chop leading to incapacity
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Jimmy212 wrote:Which amazon costume will she be in blue? Personally more of a fan of the one lynda wears.
We'll have to see which costume best fits her.
markmarr wrote:100.00 for topless

100.00 for strangle in civvies

100.00 for throat chop leading to incapacity
Okay, we have 2 contributions for topless. We just need one more in order to make it happen.

We can do the strangle in civvies, but it won't be the ending. It could be like the Lynda one in the last Ultrawoman, where it only appears that she dies.

As for civvies, it will have to be blouse, skirt, pantyhose and heels, because we don't have a jacket to fit her.

xj900uk wrote:I@Lll pledge $100 if you can put her in the red otk boots a part of her Amazonian costume, Blue

As s he will b e a new character/Amazon, we will also need to come up with a new name for her.
We have red otk boots that will fit her. She doesn't need a name right now. She's going to be a mystery heroine for now with her story to be unraveled as the series progresses. Is she a real Amazon or, like Dark Wondra, a creation of an evil genius? Bwahahahaha!!! The series will be entitled "The Amazon" in any event.

Keep those contributions coming. We have $1,100.00 so far. Just another $900, including $100 for the third topless contribution, and we'll be golden!

Here's another pic to keep you salivating!
photo4-lingerie.jpg
photo4-lingerie.jpg (114.11 KiB) Viewed 10559 times
Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Sounds good, BLue. Perhaps you should only really expose her true identity/name/origin in the very final frame (or, if you are going to prolong it as part of a series, a strong hint), and keep the audience guessing the rest throughout. Is she a bad goodie, a good baddie or a n odd Amazon?
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

How tall is the newcomer and is she flexible like Rebecca or Heather.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:How tall is the newcomer and is she flexible like Rebecca or Heather.
She's 5'6". As to flexibility, that's hard to gauge, since we haven't worked with her before. She is a real Amazon though, in build as well as name. Her name is Amazonia!

Here's another pic of newcomer, Amazonia, complete with almost otk boots!
photo6.jpg
photo6.jpg (99.69 KiB) Viewed 10512 times
Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com