Ultrawoman Vs Dark Wondra

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Re: Ultrawoman Vs Dark Wondra

Post by Ryan Hinto »

Can I put in 100£ for both DW and UW to be wearing the regular boots and not the OTK red boots?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Semenko99 talked about Amazon slayer db,that is the Male actor!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Redgunner wrote:Semenko99 talked about Amazon slayer db,that is the Male actor!
Okay.
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

I’m good with Semenko99’s plot. I’m hoping we can still have DW be chloroed twice, once by UW and once by the Amazon Slayer. DW in hose throughout and early double debootings for DW as well. And Eyechecks for both UW and DW.
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Nice one cs71,looks like it's coming together!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Just to let you know Blue has the final say
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Yes thanks db, of course always appreciate that!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
semenko99 wrote:Assuming we have enough $ for a male actor, here's an idea but not sure if people will like it or not.

$ 1000 (US) total for:

- $ 100 for 1 of DW or UW to wear pantyhose throughout the movie. Would prefer DW in pantyhose but this would be up to Blue
- $ 200 for classic WW poses from DW & UW
- $ 200 for Lynda to be chloro'd twice
- $ 100 for either of DW or UW giving a non-lethal chokehole or from behind arm chokehold to the other
- $ 400 if DW & UW double-team and beat the stuffing out of 'Amazon Slayer' (the bad guy) Thinking that 'Amazon Slayer' is beaten, the arrogant DW & UW start celebrating with lines such as 'Loser','Wimp' and 'We kicked his ass' before 'Amazon Slayer' makes a miracle comeback

The general story would be:

1. DW & UW fight each other
2. 'Amazon Slayer' shows up & gets beaten up by DW & UW
3. 'Amazon Slayer' recovers and beats DW & UW
Sigh, this means now you'll have to pay for the actress to play the Amazon Slayer and a Male actor for the cradle carry, and an actress costs twice as much than a male actor. So more money then.
As before, Director B, if you are shooting in England then I will be th emale heavy in this! For Free!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

semenko99 wrote:Assuming we have enough $ for a male actor, here's an idea but not sure if people will like it or not.

$ 1000 (US) total for:

- $ 100 for 1 of DW or UW to wear pantyhose throughout the movie. Would prefer DW in pantyhose but this would be up to Blue
- $ 100 for either of DW or UW giving a non-lethal chokehole or from behind arm chokehold to the other
- $ 400 if DW & UW double-team and beat the stuffing out of 'Amazon Slayer' (the bad guy) Thinking that 'Amazon Slayer' is beaten, the arrogant DW & UW start celebrating with lines such as 'Loser','Wimp' and 'We kicked his ass' before 'Amazon Slayer' makes a miracle comeback

Hey ! What you are talking ? I don't agree with this !!! I'm looking for a F VS F kills action, as I said it I want to see Ultrawoman painfully strangled to death by Darkwondra after losing her fight,

I will put 350 $ for this but if you put a F VS M action I will pull out my 300 $ !!! No money it is simple as that, Get it ?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:

$ 1000 (US) total for:

Hey ! What you are talking ? I don't agree with this !!! I'm looking for a F VS F kills action, as I said it I want to see Ultrawoman painfully strangled to death by Darkwondra after losing her fight,

I will put 350 $ for this but if you put a F VS M action I will pull out my 300 $ !!! No money it is simple as that, Get it ?
Let's see what Blue says
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Director B wrote:
Totallibertarianism wrote:

$ 1000 (US) total for:

Let's see what Blue says
Yeah let's see what he says.

By the way, there is no obligation to put a F VS M kill action for a cradle carries if you would hire a male actor. As in "Ultrawoman 12: Power Thief" there is a male actor but the whole video is a F VS F action and F VS F kill action, and the cradle carrie is did by the male actor at the end of the video. The cradle carries could be done by the male actor for UW and DW in the alternates endings, doesn't need to transform it in M VS F F action for a cradle carries... ! It is completely no sense !
Redgunner

Post by Redgunner »

Happy with that, want a Male for a couple of cradle carries, but as you say could be alternate endings to keep everyone happy!
Totallibertarianism

Redgunner wrote:Happy with that, want a Male for a couple of cradle carries, but as you say could be alternate endings to keep everyone happy!
Yes it is very easy and more simple...

We could make this : 1- Ultrawoman is killed by Darkwondra in the alternate 1, her body is cradle carried away by the male actor (after body view + death stare).

2- Darkwondra is killed by Ultrawoman in the alternate 2, her body is cradle carried away by the male actor (after body view, death stare).

The movie will contain 2 deaths ending in a F VS F actions and 2 cradle carries by the male actor.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Firstly, DB set the bar way too low on this one at $1,500 in contributions for a video with two awesome female leads. It should have been more like $3,000 minimum. Anyway, with two lovely ladies to feature and kill off in alternate endings, we do not have time or money to also add a male killer. The girls will go at each other and at a certain point the versions will diverge with one killing the other. One of our crew can dress up as a Gate Keeper and carry away the bodies, but that male will not be involved in the fight. Therefore, it's thumbs down on the Amazon Slayer.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Bluestone wrote:Hey All,

Firstly, DB set the bar way too low on this one at $1,500 in contributions for a video with two awesome female leads. It should have been more like $3,000 minimum. Anyway, with two lovely ladies to feature and kill off in alternate endings, we do not have time or money to also add a male killer. The girls will go at each other and at a certain point the versions will diverge with one killing the other. One of our crew can dress up as a Gate Keeper and carry away the bodies, but that male will not be involved in the fight. Therefore, it's thumbs down on the Amazon Slayer.

Blue
I'm out. Might contribute to a future project.