Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

August 3, 2019
The Amazon Warriors 'play fair' for the most part and so it should come as no surprise that Russlana would have the opportunity to get back at Jane for the abuse she took the last time the two of them worked together. "Jane's Torture" was released the other day under the Titaneia banner and if I can stay out of the hospital long enough this time I may get caught up on this posting. It's hard to pick a 'favorite' but Russlana ranks right up there among the first choices partly because of the intensity she brings to any role she plays. According to Olaf, this is the third in a series of 'torture' videos that have been commissioned through his Titaneia Productions. (And yes, the 'p' in productions is capitalized. English treats any title as it would a proper name. My guess is that it is the only European language that does.)
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

August 9,2019
I think that Olaf must have been rummaging around in his desk drawers looking for an empty diskette case when he came across this video starring Morgaine which had as yet to be released. "Moonlight Dying" is what just may be the last video in which Morgaine plays any role at all unless Olaf unearths another some time in the future or - better yet - Morgaine makes up her mind to return to make an appearance now and then. Be that as it may, hers is a solo performance that comes highly recommended.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

August 11,2019
Like a good many of us, Averia was taken by an advertisement on the internet. Not many would have a use for a trident but Averia was certain that this particular weapon would be effective against an attack from any of the dreaded Leikh-Shaar! And it may well have worked to Averia's advantage if the Leikh-Shaar warrior had been anyone other than Saphyra! At any rate, Olaf and his Amazon Team unfold the plot for us in his latest video posting entitled "Leikh-Shaar - Meet the Trident" which you will find waiting for you under the Amazon Warrriors section of his site.

A Trident of all things! You can find about anything on EBAY these days, can't you?
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

August 15,2019
When the Amazon Pariah stomped into the room the other night I could see that she was upset about something.
"Damitall, Buck! If I've told them once I've told each of them one hundred times not to gut-shoot anything or anyone ever!
If its a deer you've hit that way I can guarantee that you will be traipsing wll over creation before you bring it down ...
And if it's another Amazon Warrior - you may think it's sexy or something to watch a woman struggking with an arrow in her gut but you're taking your life in you hands to do it! And you are quite apt to lose it! And I assure you it won't be at all pleasant!
Hit you opponent in the chest! And put a good stout arm behind the bow so that your shaft sinks deeply enough!"
After her rant, Pariah subsided, leaving me to wonder just what else Olaf may have stashed in some out of the way corner of the drawer of his cabinet?
Nemesis and Talanis star in a video that was put together in 2016. Let's see. That's three years ago, isn't it?
Better Late than Never they say and so "Queen vs Barbarian" with Nemesis in the role of the Queen awaits you at Olaf's Amazon-Warriors.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

August 17,2019
Olaf has released "Shoot! The Only Way to Survive" under the Lethal Cowgirls banner at Amazon-Warriors.
I don't know if the exclamation point (!) belongs in the title or not.
But while reaching for one thing or another I hit the key by accident and thought it looked appropriate so I left it alone.
It could be that Olaf is getting Saramis 'warmed up' for a role in the upcoming 'crowd produced' Lethal Cowgirl custom
that Olaf will be putting together for us as soon as he gets his cast assembled and can figure out just what he is going to have them do.
How each performer goes about completing her assignment is pretty much up to the style and inclination of the individual.
If this 'crowd produced' video turns out to be lengthy enough, there might be time enough for an individual confrontation or two such as we have in "Shoot!" with the "indian warrior" being victorious. The Cowgirls won't stand still for this of course and it leads to a squadron of them heading into Indian Territory where they are of a mind to set things right. I don't know what Comanche may have in mind and I'm not sure just who is spear-heading the script but it is quite apt to come to something along these lines.
In the meantime, just think of "Shoot! The Only Way to Survive" as a warm-up to the Main Event - and that's with or without the exclamation!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

August 22,2019
So Antaris and Russlana are itching to fight one another are they?
I think that as far as Olaf was concerned he was inclined to let them have it out on their own time ...
Except that he had no intention of missing an opportunity to augment his cash flow to some extent.
I just hope that Antaris leaves Russlana so that she can recover enough to perform in the "Cowgirl Crowd-Funded Custom" we have coming up at some point in the future.
For now we have "Gladiatrix Arena 21" which, as may well expect, is available to you in the Gladiatrix Arena area of the Amazon-Warriors site.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

When I started this index of the videos available at Sophie's Fantasy Art site I really had no idea just How Many files she had available. So what with the things I've taken on, it's taking me one heck of a Long Time to put this thing together.

The idea was to make Sophie's preview material available to non-members in the hope of perhaps tickling a nerve here or there and to encourage you to join up. Since members have full access to Sophie's "parent" site, I never expected a lot of activity.

At any rate, I was plugging away again at it tonight and thought that perhaps posting a blurb when I do make additions to her index might stir a bit of interest. It can't hurt. Or can it.

Sophie's "Mixed" category is what I've been working on and here is the link.

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-F ... -Mixed.htm
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-F ... -Mixed.htm

Video titles for the letters E & F have been added to the "Mixed" index at Sophie's Fantasy Art site.

And since there's no way to return to the main index page from there, here's the link.

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-F ... -index.htm

Sophie's video are heavily into belly shooting and stabbing in one way or another. Either it is what the customers wanted or the girls were into that form of passing the time.
You'll have to talk to Sophie about that.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

August 25,2019
In "Human Firewall" Zahray has made her way inside the offices of the Flint Tire Company in search of the formula for the compound to an as yet to be released racing tire. Hers was not the fastest car competing on the course, but she was certain that if she could spend more time on the track and less on the pit road having tires changed on her car, then she would have better track position and stood to win more races. Now, if only she could lay her hands on that formula! Zahray knew that the formula was a closely guarded secret and that she'd have to work fast, find the formula and get out of there! But what she hadn't figured on was an armed guard who was there to see that the Flint Tire Company's closely guarded secret stayed that way!
"Human Firewall" is released through Titaneia Productions and may be found in the Modern Amazons section at Olaf's site.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

August 28,2019
What with the mob having set Morgane on Elysia's trail, I doubt that the witness will survive long enough to testify to anything at all, but
"Deadly Testimony" is the name of the video that Olaf has released through the Modern Amazons. Morgane appeared to be up against quite a crew. It makes me wonder whether she survived this shootout? You can pretty much tell from the preview pictures that none of the others did.
And I hope that there is a finish on that wood floor that the girls were busily dying on else their blood is apt to stain the grain of the wood.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

September 2, 2019
If there is one thing that I can promise you in all safety it is that I will return to purchase "Masked Assault" as soon as I see if there is anything remaining in my point collection at the Amazon-Warriors site once the 'crowd funded' cowgirls gunfun video is "in the can" so to speak. It is seldom that I pass up on an opportunity to see Russlana in action and this does not look like one to miss if we can help it. Fortunately, Russlana is not wearing a mask because she is not the Intruder. That role goes to her partner while Russlana is cast as a number of guards who go down again and again in their efforts to protect the corporate secrets. Did Olaf mention the number 12? I expect that the secret to which the intruder wants an answer is:
Where does Olaf Winter find all these fine looking women?
This video resides in the Gunfun section at Olaf's site as well it should. You will have to scroll down the page a bit as the software appears to be making some attempt to place the video files in alphabetical order.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

September 6,2019
There was a time not so very long ago when I feared that Leandra might have been fading into the Ranks of the Retired Amazon Warriors. But I guess that Olaf's Custom Customers put in requests enough to keep her on the Active Roster. I expect that along with a script and whatnot, the customer (actually the "producer" to borrow Hollywood jargon) would have his choice of cast members as long as they were ready, willing, and able. And so Leandra and Talanis are here to work one another over as the Amazons are inclined to do in "Daughters of the Wild". You will find the video in the Amazon-Warriors section at Olaf's site.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

September 8,2019
Hoo Boy! Now I have another video that I hope will "keep" until our "Community Funded Project" with Olaf is complete so that I know how many, if any points I have left in my account to play with. "Laura Craft-Killing Spree" has been released and is available in the Modern Amazons section of Olaf's Amazon-Warriors site.
And now let me warn you ... This one caters to Dirty Old Men like Yours Truly and not to those of you who fret about "wardrobe" and details such as that.
'Nuff said? Good. Go and get it!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

September 13,2019
You all know by now that when Olaf releases an "Agent Saphyra" video that we are in store for a "shooter" in which our leading lady will contrive to get herself 'plugged' a fair number of times. And "Agent Saphyra - Clone Force 3" will certainly follow this pattern. The word "clone" appearing in the title provides us all with a 'clue'. This video was released through Titaneia Productions and you will have to go digging for it as access to it appears quite a way down the list. Olaf has his Amazons fire arrows very successfully. I'm wondering if he could do the same if one of them should throw a knife?
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

September 24,2019
The proprietor of White Wolf Publications paid me a compliment when he asked that I put together a page to promote his videos here on "Buck's Blog". His site is closely allied with Sophie's Fantasy Art and so access to the "White Wolf" is available there as well as here on the Blog's Bill of Fare. It was not a very large task so I figured that I could knock it off in a few hours. Nothing is ever quite as easy as you think it will be. Nonetheless here it is and I wish Good Fortune to everyone concerned.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/White_Wol ... -index.htm White Wolf Publications
And so now I am woefully behind posting to Olaf Winter's Amazon Archive and will get on it post haste.