Uncle Buck's Blog

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Re: Uncle Buck's Blog

Post by uncle_buck »

September 25,2019
"Gladiatrix Nightmare 1"
Olaf speaks of "a few days delay" but I put myself way behind the singers when I slipped away for a few days to set up a page for White Wolf Publications as a new entry to the Blog. No project is ever any smaller than you think it will be, so here I am behind the 8-Ball again as usual.
I put "Gladiatrix Nightmare Part 1" up in the Amazon Warriors section as well as along with the Titaneia Customs. It is a custom production starring Russlana and Antaris fighting in the arena. This is Russlana's Nightmare but if you stay tuned for Part 2 I am sure that Antaris is scheduled to have a nightmare as well.

"Deadly Angels"
Saramis and Zahray are on the market for some high powered weapons - and where else would you find them but on the black market? My guess is that they didn't bring the requisite amount of cash with them ... But they were going to get those guns one way or another!

"Death Comes Cruel"
This is a classic Amazon confrontation in which the warriors battle one another one-on-one.
Averia and Thyarmis go all out stabbing, slashing, arrows, in fighting hand-to-hand.
I was kind of relieved not to see Russlana taking part in this episode.
Comanche is worried enough about our "crowd funded" Deadly Cowgirls GunFun video in which several of us have requested that Russlana play a leading role.
We, or at least I hope that there is enough of her left to undertake the project. In November did someone say?
Well, in the meantime we have these three videos and no doubt several more to keep us all "entertained." So have at it!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... -index.htm Amazon Archive
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

uncle_buck wrote:September 24,2019
The proprietor of White Wolf Publications paid me a compliment when he asked that I put together a page to promote his videos here on "Buck's Blog". His site is closely allied with Sophie's Fantasy Art and so access to the "White Wolf" is available there as well as here on the Blog's Bill of Fare. It was not a very large task so I figured that I could knock it off in a few hours. Nothing is ever quite as easy as you think it will be. Nonetheless here it is and I wish Good Fortune to everyone concerned.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/White_Wol ... -index.htm White Wolf Publications
And so now I am woefully behind posting to Olaf Winter's Amazon Archive and will get on it post haste.
I want to thank Uncle Buck for his effort here. He has put a lot of effort into his Blog and I think it is a very positive activity for our community and those of us who create material for it.
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering

Post by uncle_buck »

October 1,2019
"Ground to Dust"
It isn't often that Antaris bites off more than she can chew in any of the roles she plays as a member of the Amazon-Warriors team. And let's face it - Shemina looks neither mean, rough, tough, nor nasty and if she tried we'd all figure that she was faking it. So Antaris was taken in and she paid the price. Of course that does not mean that Shemina gets off Scot Free by any means.
The women seldom do here or so I've found out over the years.
This video can be found in the Warriors section of Olaf's site.

"The Big Deal"
I don't really know what the Big Deal was that Averia and Shemina got into
but it may be that one or another of them figured out how to cash in all those "points"
that Olaf collected for the Crowd Funded Lethal Cowgirl GunFun Project and has had stashed away for safe keeping.
But come to think of it, if that were the case Olaf would have come after them himself
rather than leave the job up to Aeric, so I'll have to guess again.
This video can be found in the Modern section of Olaf's site.

Pontus Media
Pontus (mythology)
In Greek mythology, Pontus, meaning Sea" was an ancient, pre-Olympian sea-god, one of the Greek primordial deities.
(PRE-Olypian?! Good Grief! That predates Xena even!)
Pontus (Greek: meaning "Sea") is a region on the southern coast of the Black Sea,
located in modern-day eastern Black Sea Region of Turkey.
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Black_Nyl ... nylons.htm

Tommy Gunn has built PDF files for his Black Nylons Catalogue which are retained in DropBox.

Links to access the Black Nylons Index, an Abbreviated edition, and the Full Catalogue are available at Buck's Blog
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

October 5,2019
"The Perfect Couple 3"
Thyarmis and Antaris reprise their roles for the third and presumably the third and last installment of "The Perfect Couple".
Heretofore clones have been commissioned to assassinate the rival competitors but in this episode the two human females meet face to face in this final confrontation ...
It quickly turns into a melee of shooting and stabbing and in looking at the preview pictures, I suspect that the girls had beem advised to leave any inhibitions they might have at home ...
But then I guess they usually do - which is what makes their performance so superior ...
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Olafs_Ama ... htm>Amazon Archive
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

October 6,2019
"Purification Ritual"
To help us all get into the Spirit of Halloween, White Wolf Publications has made the purification of a young witch available - And we wouldn't have them any other way, would we? Young and Pure that is. You may gain access to the "Wolf's" preview information by accessing his page here on the Blog.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/White_Wol ... -index.htm White Wolf
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

Here is the link to Sophie's Archive at the Blog. I have added a "Bonus Link" to a new page on which you will find promotional material for twenty-five videos that may be downloaded Free of Charge to Members of Sophie' s Fantasy Art site. For me they provide ample inducement to join as the videos feature some of my favorite actresses performing at Sophie's domain. You can't download anything from the Blog but you will have ample opportunity to gain access to Sophie's site.
Enjoy!
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Sophies-F ... -index.htm Sophie's Fantasy Art
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I've just updated the page for Sophie's GFG-Members. It is alphabetic - prepared manually so errors are apt to happen. New entries are marked with the small "Sophie" tag that I came across somewhere during the course of my travels.
More "percs" just for being a member. How can anyone resist?
:love:
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

October 8,2019
Russlana dons the Red Cloak of Royalty, slips on a forbidding mask, picks up her spear and shield and she is indeed a Queen Fit For a King! And may I add, "A Sight For Sore Eyes!" Wow!
Could I be referring to anything other than Russlana in the role of the "Spartan Queen?"
Click on over to the Amazon-Warriors section, click here and there and see for yourself!
Olaf was so shook up by the experience that he repeated a picture during his post - and I can't say that I blame him in the least!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

I've updated the page for Sophie's GSG-Members.
In all ways similar to the message above but to a another page and a different selection of videos.
Some nice hanging scenarios going on over there in Sophie-Land!
:excited:
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

October 11,2019
With "Hard to Take", Olaf has introduced us to Acanta, who is new to the Amazon Team.
And so now I thought it a good time to introduce a fresh method of displaying Olaf's pictures.
It may take a while to load - it does on my old machine - but I think the slide show is kind of nice and the images are enlarged.
If you want to save a picture, right click and the software will pause for you - and then continue.
Acanta had best not be tempted to twist those arrows in Zahray's belly while she's at a temporary disadvantage ...
Or just wait until it's her turn to get the shaft!
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

October 13,2019
"The Predator 4"
The fourth and final installment of this four-part series has been added to the list of videos available at White Wolf Publications.
Alas! The Predator is no more!
You may gain access to the "Wolf's" preview information by accessing his page on the Blog.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/White_Wol ... -index.htm White Wolf Publications
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

October 14,2019
I've been looking for the html code and script to build slide show pages whenever one of my "clients" posts multiple pictures.
I finally came across an example that I could manage fairly well and put it to work using the postings from Black Nylons Films.
Not every promotion that Tommy Gun posted has more than a single picture attached to it, but for those that do, it works much
like those multiple scene gifs that you come across every so often. The difference being that you can stop the "action" with a
"right click"; then "left click" ro resume.
The access list for Black Nylons Films is about half way down the page - after the access links to the several versions of he Catalogue.
You may gain access to the "Nylon's" preview information by accessing his page here on the Blog.
http://www.unclebucksblog.com/Black_Nyl ... nylons.htm Black Nylons Films
uncle_buck

Post by uncle_buck »

October 14,2019 #2
"Shooter Game" is another of Olaf's GunFun productions and I can almost hear Comanche gnashing his teeth as our own Mob Funded GunFun video remains in the offing. Not to worry - at least not at this point - the team is just getting limbered up.
Did you notice the 'necklaces' that the Amazons were wearing? They looked as though they could easily pass for the 'wampum' that indian women would have worn.
At least the Germanic European Tribes could have.
This is GunFun so you will find it listed there as well as in the Modern Amazon sections of the Amazon Archive.
And of course there's the Whole Anchilada which lists everything.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Uncle Buck.., thank you for putting up the new slide show pages in your Blog! Glad that folks can take a look at the clips like that..!

/tg
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with