Give feedback on my custom (GIGA meets Bluestone meets PKF)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Give feedback on my custom (GIGA meets Bluestone meets PKF)

Post by Textual »

Hi folks - I've been working hard on a script, for a SHIP custom video tentatively titled Priestess Azure. I would characterize it as a mix of GIGA, Bluestone, and PKF. Here is a synopsis:
Wealthy, beautiful teenager, Mackenzie Phillips, takes herself seriously as a student of the exclusive, all-girls boarding school, Ionia Prep, committing herself to its mission: to become a strong and independent woman in a man’s world. One evening, while snapping post-workout selfies, a mysterious voice calls Mackenzie to her true vocation: to become Priestess Azure, a soldier in the millennia-old war to preserve the Female underpinnings of reality from Male encroachment. Donning the relics she once viewed as nothing more than a school uniform, she is teleported to the laboratory of Doctor Deimos, a quantum computer scientist on the opposite side of that war. Sparks fly, as her magic confronts his science — as her adolescent naivete confronts his careful planning!
And you can read the script here!
http://bit.ly/priestess_azure

I am so eager for your feedback — good or bad!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Give feedback on my custom (GIGA meets Bluestone meets P

Post by xj900uk »

Sounds interesting. What did you envisage the heroine/Prriestess wearing?
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Thanks. Magical schoolgirl uniform. Might not be what folks want to see, but I’m going for a Sailor Moon feel. Thoughts?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

THink I know the sort you mean. Sweet Pea from Sucker punch like?
Textual

Post by Textual »

Yes, basically. Open to feedback.