Masterson Award for "Best Superheroine/Comic Themed" Video!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Masterson Award for "Best Superheroine/Comic Themed" Video!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, the winner was "Athena 3: Mark of A Heroine"!
Best Superheroine.jpg
Best Superheroine.jpg (197.2 KiB) Viewed 4223 times
We are proud to accept this 2019 Masterson Award for Fetish Film Excellence!
Athena 3 Mark of a Heroine still 1.jpg
Athena 3 Mark of a Heroine still 1.jpg (597.76 KiB) Viewed 4223 times
Athena 3 Mark of a Heroine Poster.jpg
Athena 3 Mark of a Heroine Poster.jpg (592.81 KiB) Viewed 4223 times
Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Re: Masterson Award for "Best Superheroine/Comic Themed" Vid

Post by Redgunner »

Congratulations everyone at Bluestone very well deserved! But then we always knew you were the best! Well done everybody!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, Redgunner!

Yes, we know we do excellent work, but it's always nice when it's appreciated by the fans and various awards councils.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Hope you can procure the services of Nadia Knight again in 2020, Bluestone. I'd really love to see her do another Athena movie. Or, failing that, try her as a White Angel?
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

- "Athena 3: Mark of A Heroine" - I don't agree with this Award selection, in fact I was a little disappointed with this second release of Nadia Knight, it is true that she played like a true goddess in her first release "Athena : Amazon Onslaught", and it is true that Nadia Knight is a very beautiful and hot actress and morever she took weights in her second release so she is more beautiful and more sexy than in her first release !!! ..... But in "Athena 3: Mark of A Heroine" she played very badly, she is completely inexpressive, she played without the face's suffering expression, her face is 100 % without expression when she is strangled, bearhugged, squized or beaten. The actress can be 1000 X hot, 1000 X sexy but when she plays badly it blows everythings.

I would have liked another bluestone's superheroine release to be selected in the Award, for example : the Ultrawoman's series played by Lynda or the Dark Nova played by Natasha Anastasia or the Darkwing's release...

In fact I will vote for "Ultrawoman 14: Amazon Duel" for the Award !
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Congratulations. Its nice to be recognized for the hard work that you and your team do video after video.