NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Hello guys!
It is nice for me to share my work material with you.
We are SLA and we make videos with fetish content .... Beautiful Latin women, firearms chapters that carry the title of foxxy commands, amazons, mafia war, among other topics that have in common beauty, sensuality, wars, confrontations, slow and sensual deaths.
I invite you to the official website http://www.sexylatinamazon.com
In the same way I tell you that this week we are launching a new chapter of foxxy commands ... stay tuned for this premiere.
I hope to please you, and please leave your comments regarding the chapters, what do you think? Have any suggestions, I accept all kinds of criticisms :)
greetings to all :X
Mayra Divine :love:

PD Here I leave some pictures of our productions, we also have some behind the scenes in our instagram
find us as @sexylatinamazons

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by denis »

If you want us to buy your videos. You should unblock your site. This is what he puts us :frown:

Your IP 78.193.116.85 has been locked, many attempts to recover password in a short time.
To unlock it, send us an email to sales.ventas.sla@gmail.com

Si vous voulez que l’on vous achète vos vidéos. Il faudrait débloquer votre site. Voilà ce qu’il nous met :frown:

Votre IP 78.193.116.85 a été verrouillée, de nombreuses tentatives de récupération de mot de passe en peu de temps.
Pour le déverrouiller, envoyez-nous un e-mail à sales.ventas.sla@gmail.com
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

denis wrote:If you want us to buy your videos. You should unblock your site. This is what he puts us :frown:

Your IP 78.193.116.85 has been locked, many attempts to recover password in a short time.
To unlock it, send us an email to sales.ventas.sla@gmail.com

Si vous voulez que l’on vous achète vos vidéos. Il faudrait débloquer votre site. Voilà ce qu’il nous met :frown:

Votre IP 78.193.116.85 a été verrouillée, de nombreuses tentatives de récupération de mot de passe en peu de temps.
Pour le déverrouiller, envoyez-nous un e-mail à sales.ventas.sla@gmail.com
Hi Dennis, we have already solved this error by the website.
I hope you can access and choose the video you want to watch :pc: . I await your comments :razz:
If the problem persists, write me by mail :excited:

sales@sexylatinamazon.com
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hello Mayra,

I have sent you an email, please reply.
Btw, what videos is this screencap from?

SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote:Hello Mayra,

I have sent you an email, please reply.
Btw, what videos is this screencap from?

Hello Friend.
I have answered all the emails, I hope I answered yours :yes:

Here I will leave the trailer of the video shown in the photograph

The title is Bikini War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhCftc7aVpg
I hope you like the video, and I also invite you to download the other chapters.

I will be attentive to your comments about the content, thanks for writing.
Cheers
denis
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

[quote=

Hi Dennis, we have already solved this error by the website.
I hope you can access and choose the video you want to watch :pc: . I await your comments :razz:
If the problem persists, write me by mail :excited:

sales@sexylatinamazon.com[/quote]

Salut Mayra
Nothing changed. I still have the same problem.
SLA

NEW CHAPTER - Amazons

Post by SLA »

Hello dear friends, again I am here to announce the launch of the second part of BLOODY BEACH BATTLE.
I hope you like it, you can download the video on the official website http://www.sexylatinamazon.com
You can also visit the blog to see MORE photos here https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/

The Amazons again fight in a bloody battle trying to seize the valuable beach that their enemies defend until death. The two armies of Amazonas are balanced and it is not known what will be the end of this battle to the death.
TRAILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QFIHcc ... =emb_title

Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Mayra ...

The new promo shot there looks wonderful.
Know I have another video with Sexy Latin Amazons to get soon.

A lot of ladies. How many of your sexy models are in this?
Looks like maybe 10 ladies in battle
SLA

Post by SLA »

Storm9 wrote:Mayra ...

The new promo shot there looks wonderful.
Know I have another video with Sexy Latin Amazons to get soon.

A lot of ladies. How many of your sexy models are in this?
Looks like maybe 10 ladies in battle
Hello dear, thanks for your comment on the video, Yes, I had previously uploaded the first part.
In this production we have worked with 11 actresses, and we already have new stories with amazons but
In the next few days we will upload a new chapter of foxxy commands. A chapter that has been waiting and we hope it is to the taste of each of you.
You can visit the blog to be aware of everything, greetings.
Mayra :lol:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello friends how are you!
I come to invite you to the premiere of the new video COMMANDOS FOXXY -the kidnapping part 1
Here I leave the video trailer

The Valkyrias return to the attack commanded by Gabriella, they manage to kidnap an important security agent while carrying valuable information, but the cost of the Valkyrias attack is high casualties on both sides. This is the first part of this Foxxy Command story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMZFfVkKHX0

Download the video at www.sexylatinamazon.com

Do you want to see more pictures? Visit the blog now!
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... -part.html

SLA

Post by SLA »

Hi guys, how are you?
I tell you that we already have the new foxxy command chapter online. this chapter is called RAID ON THE FORTRESS
Foxxys attack valkyries, you will appreciate beauty, strength, a confrontation that will end many deaths.
the video contains toples.
I await your comments.
a huge kiss to all.
Mayra Divine :loveit:

TRAILERS LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1waHnUfKT64

download the video here www.sexylatinamazon.com
email sales@sexylatinamazon.com

P.S. Visit the SLA blog to see more photos
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com and leave your comments :bravo:

ImageImage
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends!
I can't finish this year without saying ...
Total thanks to all of you who have become part of SLA
Thank you for all the love and attention you give me.
I love you all!
I want to tell you that I have been thinking about you and I have prepared this video exclusively for you.

I hope you like it, it is a gift of mine (I recorded it myself, I edited it, I am not an expert but it is with a lot of love.)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Mayra Divine

OPEN THE LINK.
I await your comments
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/p/ ... iends.html

Youtube link..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liWACtAImM8

SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello friends, I hope you are having a good time.
I have come to announce the most recent chapter of SLA and what I have for you is titled ..
SCENES OF WAR.
4 stories of 3 beautiful warriors trapped in different scenarios of war, each scene contains different deaths, confrontations, changes of costume ... You have to see it!

I'll leave you the trailer and besides this .. I've also created a little behind the scenes so you can enjoy it.

I miss you!
Mayra divine

TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOMLw0yY3yk

BEHIND THE SCENES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=razHS-Of8zo

denis
denis

Post by denis »

The video is superb, :clap: A small complaint. Some images of bodies on the ground are too close together. It's better to see a whole body than half a body. Or the head. A personal opinion ;-)

La vidéo est superbe, :clap: Un petit reproche. Certaines images de corps au sol sont trop rapprochées. Il vaut mieux voir un corps entier qu'un demi-corps. Ou la tête. Un avis personnel ;-)
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

I’ve just discovered the new production SCENES OF WAR: amazingly sensual !
I love it ! Drama, Intensity and I love when these beauties fight with such bravery until the end...
Thank You SLA :X