"SYCC - Classified" is RELEASED!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC - Classified" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Louise has just strangled a beautiful blonde, whose body lies face down on the bed. Louise, dressed only in a silken robe and panties, leaves the room, but she finds that she's no longer alone. A male agent has discovered that she's a double agent, and has come to shoot her. Her robe falls open and he nails her in her bare belly. Then, he uses her naked breasts as further targets as he shoots her multiple times. Her sexy, wounded body falls to the floor, and she slowly dies from her fatal wounds. Another sexy babe death in a slick upscale production that is priced to sell. Do not miss this rare opportunity to own an episode of Scotland Yard Cold Cases for under $14.00.
Classified poster copy.jpg
Don't miss this latest episode of Scotland Yard Cold Cases!

Blue[/size][/color]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: "SYCC - Classified" is Coming Soon!

Post by dunnie1 »

Wow, looks hot. Will we see any Louise strangling the blonde?
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Will there be any overkill in this? Please add a couple of shots when she's on the ground, during/after she expires.

T.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote:Wow, looks hot. Will we see any Louise strangling the blonde?
Unfortunately, the video starts after the blonde is dead, so we just see a view of her body facedown on the bed.

Here's a larger pic of the view.
Classified Still 3.jpg
"Classified" is being released on Friday!

Blue[/color][/size]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

And who is playing the beautiful blonde dead body ? Yvonne ? Rebecca Mason ? Natasha ? Or Melanie Dunne ? :excited:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:And who is playing the beautiful blonde dead body ? Yvonne ? Rebecca Mason ? Natasha ? Or Melanie Dunne ? :excited:
I must make it clear that you do not see the lady on the bed get killed

"SYCC - Classified" is Coming Soon!
Director B

Post by Director B »

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

It looks like we just missed a hot erotic strangle!!!! And maybe a little girl/girl action before that going by what both are wearing!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Classified" is Coming Tomorrow!
Classified Still 9.jpg
Get ready for a sexy shooting!

Blue[/size][/color]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC - Classified" is Now Released!

Louise has just strangled a beautiful blonde, whose body lies face down on the bed. Louise is dressed only in a silken robe and panties, but when she leaves the bedroom, she finds that she's no longer alone. A male agent has discovered that she's a double agent, and has come to shoot her. Her robe falls open and he nails her in her bare belly. Then, he uses her naked breasts as further targets as he shoots her multiple times. Her sexy, wounded body falls to the floor, and she slowly dies from her fatal wounds. Another sexy babe death in a slick upscale production that is priced to sell.
Classified poster copy.jpg
Classified Still 5.jpg
Purchase Links:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1291
or for Bitcoin users:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... lassified/

Do not miss this rare opportunity to own an episode of Scotland Yard Cold Cases for under $14.00.

Blue[/color][/size]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Re: "SYCC - Classified" is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

"SYCC - Classified"
Purchase Links:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Just brought mine and been watching it off. THank you to Director B and Blue. Nice, short and sweet and straight to the point!

One minor criticism though, when Louise first gets shot, the blood spots on her body don't look very authentic, more like large dark red or black dots. Perhaps it would have been better to do a small CGI-added blood spurt? When she is lying on the floor with the small blood trails and dribbles yes, these do look a lot more authentic.

And I did also notice that Louise has got a very nasty banged knee. Hope that gets better soon, shd didn't injure herself during production, did she?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Just brought mine and been watching it off. THank you to Director B and Blue. Nice, short and sweet and straight to the point!

One minor criticism though, when Louise first gets shot, the blood spots on her body don't look very authentic, more like large dark red or black dots. Perhaps it would have been better to do a small CGI-added blood spurt? When she is lying on the floor with the small blood trails and dribbles yes, these do look a lot more authentic.

And I did also notice that Louise has got a very nasty banged knee. Hope that gets better soon, shd didn't injure herself during production, did she?
Noted, will try to improve next time, and no she didn't hurt her knee during the shoot.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"SYCC - Classified"
Purchase Links: