How Did You Find Our Community?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

How Did You Find Our Community?

Post by Bluestone »

Well, before DeadSkirts, Femme Fatalities and Fetnoir, there was another message board run by a gentleman by the name of G-Man. Originally, it was called "Fatal Females", but that later evolved into "Femmegore". A little before I discovered the "Fatal Females" board, I was referred by a friend on a writer's site to a blog that literally changed my life! He was directing me to one of his published stories, but when I reached the site, all I could think about was the main article entitled, "Do You Like Dead Chicks?" I devoured the information therein, because I finally realized that I was not alone... that there were others who shared my hidden, secret fascination with female death scenes in cinema and comic books! In fact, they even had a word for it... an erotic death fetish!

So, I downloaded videos from Fatal Females like an addict, a chocoholic in a chocolate factory! I also read the posts and started to post myself. I remember a discussion as to which was the sexiest TV show... Mike Hammer or Silk Stalkings? After researching both shows and downloading some clips, I fell into the Silk Stalkings camp.
SilkStalkingsPoster.jpg
SilkStalkingsPoster.jpg (452.55 KiB) Viewed 8650 times
SilkClips.jpg
SilkClips.jpg (122.75 KiB) Viewed 8650 times
I later recalled discussing the fetish with G-Man himself, and I'll always remember his comment to me that I took as a challenge... "What are you going to contribute to the community?" Well, I had benefited greatly from my time at the old FF, so I really took that to heart. I wrote and posted photo stories, then I ordered several DVD's of the Silk Stalkings TV show and ripped the female death scenes, packaged them, and sold them to the community, hoping to at least break even on the project. The project did well, and I soon took the logical next step of becoming a producer myself, starting with my first custom from Annabelle's Fantasy, which became the first episode of the "Silk 'N Blood" series, a series that was based in West Palm Beach, Florida, just like "Silk Stalkings", but that is now in its 21st season with 495 episodes released to date.
StandardProductBoxSNB1.jpg
StandardProductBoxSNB1.jpg (29.39 KiB) Viewed 8650 times
When G-Man closed down Femmegore, I did not move to DeadSkirts, because I was spending most of my fetish time becoming a producer. I didn't much like the name "Femmegore", so when G-Man approached me about starting a new message board that he would help to build, I told him that I would do it for the community, but that I'd like to pick a name closer to the original "Fatal Females". So, I coined "Femme Fatalities" and that was over a dozen years ago!

So, what is your story, whether you're a producer, a contributor, or simply an interested community member? How did you discover and join this wild and wonderful death fetish community of ours?

Blue[/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: How Did You Find Our Community?

Post by Nyghtfall »

Joined the web in '94, did a search for something asphyxia-related in '97 (don't remember what), and found Necrobabes through The Black Plague.

Like you, I wanted to contribute something to the community, so I started a free-access mainstream clip site in '99, and the rest is history.

For those of you not aware, I closed my site in 2018.
Jack
What is your main fetish?: Most forms of stabbings, impalements.
Knives, Swords, Arrows exc
Why do you want to join this forum?: Meet other people that are into death fetish and exchange views and or experiences.
Referral: I have been following G-Man since 1998

Post by Jack »

Well I eventually found this place after seeing W.A.V.E. adds in Fangoria Magazine (1997) and one hyper link led to one place to another from
places like Slaymates, Dark Fantasies, Necrobabes, Fatal Females, Femmgore and to here over these past 23 years.
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

I discovered the online community back around 2000 or so, when I got my first personal computer and immediately typed in keywords like sex and death (I've been a deathbabe since I was a teenager in the 70's, but thought there was no one else in the world like me!)

I discovered Drop Dead Gorgeous and Club Dead, and was over the moon with happiness (and passion)!

In time I became a member of most of the boards and groups in the community, then in 2012 co-founded FetNoir with dear friend Kelli as my co-hostess. And as Nyghtfall says, the rest is history! FN has been going strong ever since, with a new branch on Discord opening up in addition to the main site, and a huge Gallery section to give a home to many of the fabulous artists in our community who have been displaced by DeviantArt's new censorship policies. I've been hosting the Masterson Awards for Death Fetish Filmmaking for six years now (and Blue has an impressive shelf full of Golden Jill awards from those events!)

It's really a glory to be part of this community. I adore you all!
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

Hi Grace! I just registered for Fetnoir. The security questions were quite the challenge for someone who just had a couple bourbons, but hopefully I am acceptable. I am trying to figure out if this is the same community my wife used to bust my boys about a decade ago. Her attractive co-worker and her bisexual husband selected us for a potential "date night", unknown to me. The cute brunette had my wife logging into fet-"something" and indulging her fantasies, which appeared to be a smorgasboard of anything and everything designed to make a veteran couple "swing". We had fondu with the swingers that night, and I didn't even realize I was "rejected" until the drive home when my cackling spouse informed me I had been rejected by Johnny handsome. My wife has a sadistic sense of humor and knew I would not have come for anything but dinner! LOL Anyway, I think their preferred site was fetlife or fet-something else dot com. But fetnoir reminded me of that night and I thought I would share just for the heck of it.

I don't recall how I found out about the Femme Fatalities board. I have been around since Necrobabes, Catharsis, Killville, Tricky Dicky and Dr. Don. So it is all kind of a blur. But, aside from the old Catharsis message board where you could interact with Becky and Carrie occasionally, I never really became involved until a couple of years ago. I was a consumer and a lurker, I guess. These boards make me nostalgic. Social media is so different than the expiring message board culture, but it is difficult for us older netizens to let it go. It is so much more fun than blasting people over politics or stalking social media influencers. I applaud Bluestone for keeping this community together and I am just grateful I happened upon it at some point in the dark recesses of my memory.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

tostig wrote:The cute brunette had my wife logging into fet-"something" and indulging her fantasies, which appeared to be a smorgasboard of anything and everything designed to make a veteran couple "swing".
That was FetLife.com. It's facebook for adults.
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

I think Necrobabes and Vicki. But ran the gamut through most of what people above have already mentioned. I can't really remember the order. It was 2002 or so.

T.
Grace X
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.

Post by Grace X »

Thanks for joining us over at FetNoir, Tostig! I hope you will have great fun with us over there.

I do believe Nyghtfall is right and your memory is of Fetlife (as he says, a kind of kinky facebook), and at FN we are all about sex and death fantasies all day and all night long.

For those who fondly remember Necrobabes as a starting point for their discovery of our fetish, you can stop by and chat with JoeS (the Necrobabes founder) who has been re-posting huge packages of photosets from those classic years. I remember when I first encountered them back around the turn of the millennium...I thought I had died and gone to death fetish heaven!
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

Hi,
I am also trying to create an acc on fetnoir but w/o any luck so far.
First waited for admin approval, now for activation of email but there is nothing in my email.
Just wonder how long does it usually take?

jasne
uncle_buck
What is your main fetish?: arrows, knives, pointed objects, guns (shooting), etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Nyghtfall hass advertised a video clip site that he will be administering
Referral: fetnoir.com message board

Post by uncle_buck »

Well now, let's see ... The original query was and is, "How Did You Find Our Community?"
The truth of the matter is,
"I was as innocent as a babe! Even more so ... Some of the babes I've known weren't so innocent!"
If I may paraphrase Groucho Marx. But it's true ... Sort of ...
Around 1998 or '99 we had arrived at the point where there was a PC with internet access atop every desk.
Some how or another the conversation got around to golf and someone spoke of making a "Perfect Shot" ...
When I returned to my desk a bit later, someone had entered a Google Search on "Perfect Shots"
and there on the screen before me in the list of selections was "Perfect Shots Video".
The rest, as the saying goes, "is history" ...
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

jasne wrote:Hi,
I am also trying to create an acc on fetnoir but w/o any luck so far.
First waited for admin approval, now for activation of email but there is nothing in my email.
Just wonder how long does it usually take?

jasne
I am experiencing the exact same problem.
Grace X

Post by Grace X »

My goodness, of all times for our registration software over at FetNoir to get quirky! Usually it is exceedingly easy to join, but all of a sudden there is a glitch in the system. My apologies! Please, if you would like to come and visit us at FN, send me a quick email to my private email address, which is: gracexkiller@yahoo.com. I'll set up your account personally. It would be my pleasure!

LATER NOTE: We have just approved anyone who recently registered at FN, so feel free to log in any time. The notification email from us is still glitchy, but your registrations are good to go. If anyone has any trouble, feel free to drop me a line at my personal email above, any time. I'm pretty much always available! (for anything, lol...)
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Hey, Blue... Interesting topic, always...

Movie female death scenes were a mysterious and awkward turn-on for me from my very earliest years. I can remember one such scene from age 6! But, it was an itch that was impossible to scratch until I got out of college and on to New York, and could sneak away to the Times Square theaters from time to time. And then, of course, I moved away... I started to comb the new Blockbuster stores, and any older VHS stores that might have out-of-print films. Got my first "second VCR" so I could clip the tapes... Tried to find other sources of tapes, which ultimately got me to B-Movie.com. OMG! A couple of DDG films were in their listings! I bought them immediately, and died waiting to receive them. But most importantly, it was a revelation. Like you, I couldn't believe it. There were others like myself! So I started searching, and came upon G-Man's original board...

I had to discipine myself, because suddenly this could become so all-encompassing that it would affect my Real Life. It was tough! I was at the trough and loving it.

Over time, that got me interested in writing stories, which led to getting a custom from Hank Samuels at Club Dead, and ultimately connecting with him to help out in some of his later productions. All of which led us to a partnership called Grey Panthers, and later, my branching out into my own efforts at Black Nylons.

And then the piracy and file-sharing capabilities exploded and totally changed the economics of producing, particularly in the US. It's been a tough few years, seeing the money for talent and support staff dwindle year-after-year, and the impact it has had on the creative products. Like a lot of things in the economy, production moves to the lowest-cost locations, and they are doing some excellent work with mouth-watering talent these days. Your own transition, Blue, is a great example of that.

It is incredible how one thing leads to another in life. Things you don't see, suddenly become visible because one took one step forward in that direction. There are a lot of really great people in this community. Clearly, however, we are at risk these days. The rest of the world has a nearly impossible time seeing how harmless this expression is, and how "normal" we all are. The world seems to be moving inexorably in a direction that will lead to severe restrictions on the freedom of expression as the right-wing and religious powers get stronger and stronger in the US and elsewhere. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm an old guy who won't be around much longer.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Turned left at Greenland!

Actually, it was either through Deadskirts, or a Google search for fetish sites back in the day.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I found the community back before NB actually opened. I started participating regularly when the NB site opened, and the first video I bought was on a VHS tape put out by Shelby.