Sexy Latin Amazon - New Videos

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Sexy Latin Amazon - New Videos

Post by SLA »

Hello friends, how have you been? I wish you the best!
I want to take advantage of this new thread created to announce the recent episodes made by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This year we have recorded more chapters than usual. Although we have some limitations to perform some episodes like Amazonas due to the restrictions announced by the pandemic. (We cannot record outdoors and that is limiting us for the moment)
Meanwhile, we have new chapters for you.

I invite you to visit our website www.sexylatinamazon.com and download the full videos

Besides this ... I have updated our blog page, on our blog you will find a photo gallery of our actresses, news, releases, etc.
:pc: BLOG https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/
Follow us on the blog to keep up with the news.
You can see all the videos on our Gumroad profile (don't forget to follow me :love: )
https://gumroad.com/slaproductions?sort=page_layout

Have you seen our latest release?

I leave you some photographs behind the cameras :clap:

https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/p/ ... guard.html
:pc: :love: :X

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_99NeGzTsYc/ ... 4%2529.png
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Re: Sexy Latin Amazon - New Videos

Post by PatrickPayne »

Wow! Very nice. I’ll check out your blog more later when time permits.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hello, Mayra. Great work of all your team. A question : what about Loly Pop video ? I watched some trailers or behind cameras but I don´t find anything in the SLA site.
Please, mantain your incredible job.
chubodr.
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

Hello friend, thanks for your nice words.
Regarding Loly pop, we have not uploaded the video yet, it is in edit. But when the video is ready I will be advising through the blog and right here.
By the way ... there will be a pre-sale!
watch out for this.
Greetings. :love:
Mayra divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

what do you call a presale?
SLA

Post by SLA »

A pre-sale is submitting an offer for a video, one week before its release.
and when the video is launched, the cost will be increased to the real price.
:clap:
denis
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

ok merci :lol:
SLA

Post by SLA »

This offer continues until October 28 and on October 29 we are making the delivery and launch on our website ...

I have updated the blog, I have uploaded the behind the scenes of Lollypop.
Likewise I am anticipating that there will be photographs of this production ..
I find this chapter very interesting.
It contains scenes of toples, different types of deaths, among other details that you will know when you download this video. :pc:

Hope you like.
Your servant. :love:
Mayra Divine

In this new video Ale plays Lollypop a criminal teenager with a different way of committing her robberies, she takes advantage of her charms and youth to carry out her crimes in a very particular and strange way. Will she pay for her crimes?

New video of Sexy Latin Amazons with an excellent story full of action and beautiful actresses.

Watch the full video at: www.sexylatinamazon.com
Duración: 10:30 minutos
Full HD Video MP4

COMPLETE TRAILER

VISIT OUR BLOG - BEHIND THE SCENES :pc:
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/

Thank you :X
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra. Funny and sexy video. I like Alex´s role and her sexy stare at the end. Maybe you can write about the next video or project. Thanks for you and all your team.
chubodr
denis
denis

Post by denis »

The video is superb. :approve: The girls did a good job. Another big thumbs up :clap:

La vidéo est superbe. :approve: Les filles ont bien travaillé. Encore un grand bravo :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Chubodr Thank you for your comments, we are pleased to know that you liked the video.
Indeed, in this video there is a lot of sanity, but at the same time it looks fun thanks to the character of Ale, I think we chose our actress well, she did a good job! :pc:
Regarding our next film ... We have the second part of prisoner!
PRISIONER 2 our next premiere
Greetings with much affection.

Mayra Divine. :love:
SLA

NEW video! - PRISIONER 2 - THE REVENGE

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends, how have you been? I hope that very good ...
I want to tell you that I have already put the new video on our website www.sexylatinamazon.com
Prisioner part 2 - The revenge

but this video is more amazing and full of action.

This time Juliette is the agent in charge of avenging the death of her partner

and will attack one of the rebel bases. Will Juliette achieve her goal? Don't miss this amazing video full of action and beautiful girls.

TRAILER

Enjoy it!

Mayra Divine :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

This is Juliette's special invitation.
She invites you to the first SLA black weekend
I hope you enjoy..
lots of love from Juliette and the SLA team

All products are with the discount included in www.sexylatinamazon.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQIuGiak0J0&t=14s

BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Superb video, dear Mayra !
I love all your movies. So elegant and sensual young warrior women fighting and dying for the pleasure of our eyes... thank you to all the team and all your army 😊
I love the outfits of your warriors... Foxxy Comandos, Valkiries soldiers, the black uniforms too 🥰
But the genre I am completely in love in your productions, is the antic warrior women... The antic amazons... Their outfit is always so sexy... and the way they fight with their sword, the way they die on the battlefield... So sexy and sensual. I really love it...
Do you plan to produce a new movie in this genre : amazons combats ?
Thank you, Dear Mayra for your brilliant work 🥰
Take care of you🤗
SLA

Post by SLA »

Oh my beautiful friend, thank you for showing interest in SLA.
Answering your question, well ...
I have good news! This Thursday, December 17, we will be recording the last production of the year and it will be with our beautiful amazons, the most beautiful thing about this shoot is that it will be broadcast live through our YouTube channel.
With errors or without errors we will be live so that you can know us a little more my dear friend.

The live broadcast will be at 10:00 am and 4:00 pm - GT Peru

I hope you can connect and those who can not do not worry that the video will be published on our channel.

This is a new story that by the way will be very interesting, we will have as protagonists Juliette and Iuraly, other beautiful Amazons like Kiara, Krisby, Kathiana and new actresses like Erika and Lismar ... do you want to meet them?

I'll leave behind the scenes of training for this recording.
here is the link ... :pc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar7_hV09gfI

P.S.
check the blog we have current posts. :love:
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com